Once Too Often!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He still might leak."

"What do you suggest?" " How about an adult diaper?"

"Then we couldn't use his cock."

"How about a butt plug?"

"Carol, do you have a butt plug big enough?"

"No."

"How about the largest one you have and we can use a harness to secure it in place?"

"That should work."

Soon a butt plug was up his ass and strapped in place.

"It isn't nearly big enough, but do try and squeeze down and hold it. We'll replace it with smaller ones as your ass recovers. It shouldn't take more than an hour or so from what I've read," said Jane.

"Thank you ma'am for your consideration."

"You are more than welcome. We do need to take care of our sex toys and not break them."

Carol grinned and said, "Now that you're plugged, turn over sow we can use our sex toy some more.

Mike turned over onto his back and Carol said, "I have an itch that needs to be licked." She straddled his face and lowered her moist and fragrant sex onto his face.

After Carol had come, the other women took turns.

By now, Mike had recovered enough to have a nice hard-on. Fran rolled a condom onto Mike's hard-on and then straddled his hips and inserted his erection into her cunt and lowered herself onto him until he was balls deep. She then began to move up and down, working herself up to an orgasm. Before she came, she rose up off Mike's erection and aimed it at her rear opening and lowered herself onto his erection again. She began posting at a furious pace as she used one hand to rub her clit and the other to work over her breasts. Soon she dropped all the way down onto Mike and began to shake violently as her orgasm hit.

After Fran, the others took turns using Mike's hard-on. Most just used him to fuck themselves to orgasm. A couple used him up their asses. Jane was last and she had Mike fuck her in the ass as she bent over the arm of the sofa. "I used your ass, so it is only fitting that you use mine. Fuck my ass hard and make me come and come and come!"

"Before you fuck her ass, we need to move you to a smaller butt plug," said Carol. They bent Mike over and removed the butt plug. It felt a lot tighter as they removed the butt plug and replaced it with a smaller one.

"Your ass is recovering well, it's already a lot tighter than before. Now Fuck Jane's ass until it is as loose as yours was."

"Yes ma'am!"

Mike Stepped up behind Jane and put the head of his erection at Jane's little brown hole and leaned forward. Jane was so hot that Mike's erection slid into her in one long smooth motion. When he was in balls deep, Jane wiggled her ass and said, "Give it to me. Fuck me hard and make me come!"

Mike began to fuck Jane's ass as quickly as he could, pounding away. He leaned forward and grabbed Jane's tits and pulled and twisted Jane's nipples. Jane arched her head up and said. "More, more, give it to me harder!"

Mike was pounding away at Jane's ass as hard and fast as he could. He took his hand off Jane's tit and started to slap her ass as he pounded away. Soon Jane was wailing and then she came and shook all over and ejaculated, covering Mike's groin and legs. Soon Mike came and coated the insides of Jane's ass with his come.

Mike withdrew from Jane's ass and collapsed to the floor. Jane remained draped over the arm of the sofa and her ass remained wide open.

"It's open, but not nearly as wide as Mike's ass was after you were done with him."

Fran said, "Of course we could remedy that."

"No, My ass feels wide open enough for me, thank you very much."

"You're no fun," said Fran.

"I just don't want my ass ripped apart by your huge hands."

"I don't have huge hands! They're perfectly sized for me."

"Well you're a lot bigger than I am, so comparatively they're huge."

Fran helped Jane up from the arm of the couch.

"Thanks. That was one great ass pounding Mike gave me. I haven't been corn holed like that in ages. It was heavenly."

"I'll have to take your word for it," said Fran.

"You mean you haven't ever...?"

"Never. It would hurt too much," said Fran.

"You have no idea how good it can feel. You just need someone to show you how to do it right. When Mike recovers we can get him to do the honors."

"You're kidding, right?"

"No, I'm serious."

"But what if I don't want to?"

"You don't get a say in this. You need your anal cherry taken and need it done right. You can't not have the pleasure of a hard cock plowing your ass."

"But"

"I told you, no buts. Just a nice hard cock up your butt."

"What are you two arguing about?" asked Carol.

"Fran is an anal virgin and I told her we need to correct that as soon as Mike is able."

"You're going to love it Fran. Done right, it feels great and the orgasms are great!"

"I don't know..."

"Trust me, with our help and Mike, you are in for a real treat."

"Elle, how is Mike? Can he get it up again. We need him hard to deflower Fran's ass."

"Well his breathing is back to normal. Let me see if I can get him hard again."

Ellen and Lori began to work on getting Mike hard again. It took a couple of minutes but they reported success.

"Ok, Fran. Lie over the arm of the sofa and we'll get you ready."

Jane and Carol each grabbed one of Fran's arms and guided her to the end of the sofa and soon had her bent over the arm of the sofa with her ass sticking up.

"We need to get you ready for your first time," said Jane. We're going to get you so horny that you'll be begging for a hard cock anywhere, even up your ass. And we're going to have your ass well lubricated and relaxed when the time comes."

Carol and Ellen began to caress and tease Fran. Jane reached between Fran's legs and began to play with her sex. Soon Fran began to moan and move her hips to try and hump Jane's hand and get herself off. Jane kept her from coming.

"Do you want to come?"

"Yes."

"How badly do you want to come?"

"Badly! I need to come!"

"Do you need to come so badly that a cock up the ass will get you off?"

"No. I don't want a cock up my ass, I want a cock in my cunt!"

"Not going to happen."

Jane signaled to Karen to take over working on Fran's sex. Jane then grabbed a glob of anal lube and began to use her fingers to work it into Fran's tight asshole.

"Relax and push out and it will go a lot easier."

Fran tried to relax and pushed out. Jane continued to work lube into Fran's ass and massage the ring of muscle until it began to relax. Fran then added a second finger and continued her massage. Fran soon relaxed even more and then began to wiggle her ass and try to buck back against Jane's invading fingers.

"Getting to like it? It does feel good doesn't it?"

"I never thought someone playing with my asshole would feel good. But, God, it feels good!"

"It'll just get better. Wait until Mike begins thrusting in and out of your ass. You are in for a real treat."

"I can't wait."

"Well, you will have to wait until we think you are ready. We want to make sure that you really enjoy your first ass fucking."

"Well hurry up. I'm as horny as I can ever remember being."

"Ok, get ready. I'm going to add another finger and when you are relaxed and stretched enough to handle that, then you can have Mike's cock up your ass and you won't feel any pain."

"Hurry! I'm so horny."

Jane added her third finger to Fran's ass and several minutes later announced that Fran was ready. Karen and Carol helped Mike up and rolled a condom onto his erection and then lubed it up and guided Mike behind Fran and lined his cock up with her asshole which was now well lubed and partially open. Mike slowly pushed forward into Fran's ass. It was tight, but he easily slid in due to the lubricant and Jane's massage of her asshole. Soon Mike was balls deep into Fran's ass. He held still letting Fran adjust to his cock up her ass.

"How does that feel?" said Jane.

"I feel full, but it feels great."

"Just hold on. It'll get a lot better as soon as Mike begins to fuck your ass."

Mike slowly began to withdraw until only the tip of his cock was still in Fran's ass. Then he slowly began to thrust back into her ass. The took about two dozen strokes of Fran's ass before he began to slowly speed up. Fran was moaning and had a look of pure pleasure on her face.

Soon Mike sped up even more and Jane reached under Fran to stroke her clit. Now Fran's eyes opened wide and soon she was not only thrusting back against Mike, but screaming out for him to fuck her ass harder and faster and deeper. Then it hit. Her first orgasm with a cock up her ass. The feeling was different than with a cock up her cunt. It was intense and she could feel her ass clamping down on Mike's cock with the spasms of her orgasm.

When her orgasm faded and she lay across the sofa arm in the afterglow, Mike thrust a few more times and came in her ass. Shortly his erection wilted and he withdrew from Fran's now well fucked ass. Fran lay there with her ass gaping wide.

"Nice, but not anywhere near as wide open as Mike's ass was."

"God! That was great."

"Glad you liked it. Just wait, until I get my hand up there like I did with Mike. You'll be addicted."

"No effing way you're going to even get a chance to fist my ass."

"Never say never. Life is long and you never know where it will lead."

******

After Fran's anal deflowering, everyone took a break and had lunch. Lou was uncomfortable sitting at the table with a butt plug up his ass. Every time he moved, he could feel the plug shift in his ass. After lunch, they had Lou clear the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

They then had Lou come into the living room and spent hours having Lou eat them to orgasm. Then they had him bend over and they removed the butt plug.

"He seems to have recovered nicely. So let's use his ass some more." said Jane.

The led him over to the couch and bent him over the arm and Lori got on the couch and put one leg over the back and her other leg on the floor and scooched forward so that Lou could eat her out. Meanwhile Carol put on a strap-on 6 inch realistic dildo and Jane lubed up Lou's ass and then the dildo. Carol then stepped up behind Lou and slowly worked the strap-on into Lou's ass. She rested with the dildo deeply in Lou's ass. She leaned forward and lay on his back and reached around and started to play with Lou's nipples. Soon Lou began to wiggle his ass and Carol began to slowly fuck his ass with the strap-on.

Lou moaned into Lori's vulva as Carol sped up her motions in his ass. Soon Lori came, bucking into Lou's face. Lou came next and then Carol came as Lou clamped down on the dildo in his ass.

Lori got off the couch and Karen took her place. Ellen with a strap-on slightly smaller than Carol's took up her position behind Lou. She slapped his ass a few times with the dildo before lubing it and then pushing it into Lou's well used back entrance. This time Karen then Ellen both came, but Lou having just come did not. Then Jane took Karen's place and Fran took Ellen's place and used a larger strap-on to plough Lou's ass. This time Fran came first followed by Lou and Jane.

The women now helped a very tired Lou up off the arm of the sofa and laid him face down on the sofa to recover.

"I think we wore him out," said Fran.

"I think he'll remember today every time he sits down for the next week at least," said Jane.

"I hope we didn't break him," said Karen. "I want to be able to use him again sometime."

"I think we need to get him in a nice hot tub and get him some Jewish penicillin. Jane, could you fill the tub with hot water while we get Lou upstairs?"

"One nice hot tub of water coming up!"

"Fran, could you help me get him upstairs?"

"No problem. Between the two of us, we shouldn't have too much trouble. Come on, Lou. Time to get up and get upstairs to a nice hot bath and then bed."

"Uhh" was all Lou could manage.

They got him up and managed to get him upstairs and into the bath. Lou sighed as they helped him into the tub.

Ellen came into the bathroom a few minutes later with a big mug of chicken noodle soup. "Sorry it's only canned, but Carol does stock a good canned version."

Lou gratefully took the mug of hot soup. "Thanks." He ate the soup savoring the flavor and warmth.

"Would you like some more soup?"

"Yes, please."

"Give me the mug and I'll get you some more."

"Thanks, the soup helps a lot."

After the second mug of soup and a long soak, the women helped Lou from the tub and dried him off and put him in bed. Lou thanked them before falling asleep from exhaustion.

The women turned out the light as they left and went downstairs.

"Carol, this has been one heck of a great weekend," said Fran. "I can't remember having enjoyed myself so much in years."

"I loved playing with Lou's ass and I loved fisting his ass. I haven't fisted a man's ass before and it was great! The feeling of power is better than almost anything," said Jane.

"It was nice to use a man as a sex object for a change rather than the other way round," said Karen.

"Can we do it again?" said Ellen.

"It was fun and it sure helped make up for some of his drinking and other crap," said Carol. "He still owes me a lot, so how about we use him some more next weekend?"

"Count me in," said Jane.

"The rest of us too," said Ellen.

******

Monday morning, Carol got up early and let Lou sleep in while she got up and got ready for the day and then started breakfast before coming back upstairs to their bedroom to wake Lou.

"Time to get up and get going. Breakfast will be ready as soon as you come downstairs."

"I'll be down in a few."

When Lou got downstairs to breakfast, Carol set a large plate of eggs, ham, toast and jam on the table in front of Lou. The large mug of coffee was already on the table.

"How are you feeling this morning?"

"Sore, and still a bit tired."

"Well you have good reason to be sore and tired. We really used you."

"Yeah you did. So does that make up for my Friday night drinking and hangovers on Saturdays?"

"It's a start. But you owe me a lot more."

"You're kidding me."

"No. In fact you are booked to entertain us again this coming weekend."

"No."

"We have a lot of photos and some video that I don't think you want others to see of you as our slave. They could be quite embarrassing to you and very entertaining for your friends and co-workers."

"You wouldn't!"

"Try me... Besides, didn't you get your rocks off a whole lot this weekend? I seem to remember you coming hard while Jane had her fist up your ass almost to her elbow. That should really entertain your friends."

"You have that on video?"

"Yes and everything else. I'll show you some of the video tonight after dinner."

"Who all has this video?"

"Just me and a few backup copies that a few of the girls have. They have them in locked boxes and I have the keys. They can't get into them unless I give them the key or if I'm hurt or otherwise messed with, they have orders to break into the boxes and use the videos and pictures as they see fit."

"In other words, I'm fucked if I don't go along with this."

"Yep, that's about it. So finish your breakfast and go to work and we can watch the videos this evening."

Lou spent almost all day, when he wasn't occupied working, thinking about what was in the videos and pictures and thinking about what they did to him all weekend. By the time he got home from work, he was fearful of what was in the videos and pictures and still had mixed feelings about what they had done to him. They had used him, but they made sure not to harm him and they sure made sure that he got his jollies as much as he could stand, so even though he wasn't in control, ti wasn't all bad.

Carol greeted him when he got home and told him to freshen up and come down to dinner. Carol had a salad, pork chops, baked apples and green beans for dinner. After dinner, Carol cleaned up and then joined Lou in the living room.

"I suspect that you have been spending a lot of your time today thinking about the videos and pictures and this last weekend and what will happen in the future."

"You could say that."

"Let me make things clear. I love you and don't want to hurt you. The videos and pictures are to keep you in line and to prevent you trying to get back at me. Other than that, they will stay safely tucked away."

"The other thing is that our relationship will be normal the rest of the week. You can even go out drinking on Friday evenings. Though I wouldn't suggest getting too drunk and having a hangover on Saturdays. The weekends for the foreseeable future, you will be my slave and serve me and my friends however we want in whatever way brings us pleasure. Do a good job and you will be rewarded, fuck up and you don't want to even think about what kinds of punishment we can dish out to you. We won't do any permanent damage or leave any marks where they will show when you are dressed for work. But you don't want to be punished, believe me." "Given what you and your friends have done so far, I believe you. How normal will our relationship be during the week?"

"Completely."

"So if I want to take the lead and have sex and be dominant?"

"Just like normal. No problem."

"So it's a schizophrenic life. Normal during the week and a different person on the weekends?"

"I guess you could think of it that way. A split personality. Normal man during the week and sex toy on the weekends."

"Can I get some say in what you do to me?"

"You can ask and we will certainly consider your requests. I won't go beyond that."

"Now I want to show you some of the videos and pictures from this weekend."

Carol brought out the laptop and hooked it to the large screen television.

"This is from Saturday Morning."

Carol started the video and it showed Lou, hooded and blindfolded and with cuffs on his wrists and ankles standing in front of the toilet with a hard-on and showed what happened until he came then was able to urinate.

The next scene showed Lou, now with his body bereft of hair, crouched on the floor, ass in the air as the enema tip was put in his ass and he was given the first enema.

The next scene showed Lou getting fucked in the ass with a strap-on.

The next scene showed Jane working her hand up his ass.

The next scene showed Jane working her hand up his ass until her arm was up his ass almost to her elbow. Then it showed him coming as Jane massaged his insides and Ellen jerked him off.

"Seen enough?"

"Yeah. If that gets out, my life is over."

"So let's make sure it doesn't get out. Ok?"

"Yeah."

"I notice that it's also turned you on. You're tenting your pants rather well."

"It's embarrassing, but it was hot and I'm turned on something fierce."

"So what are you waiting for? Take me upstairs and screw my brains out"

"Carol, I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk straight for the rest of the week!"

"Promises, promises."

"Fuck going upstairs to bed, I'm going to fuck you right here!"

Lou grabbed Carol and began roughly undressing her and then removed his clothes and fucked her right there on the couch. Then he bent her over the back of the couch and fucked her from behind then switched to her tight asshole. Only then did they make their way upstairs to the bedroom where they went at it again. They finally fell asleep later totally exhausted.

Tuesday morning at breakfast, Carol said, "I'm sore both front and back. You weren't kidding when you said you were going to fuck me so hard I wouldn't be able to walk straight for a week."

"I'm a man of my word."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"So I guess we really are back to normal during the week?"

"Yeah. I'm a woman of my word."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"Make sure you do."

******

Friday evening Lou went out drinking with his friends. He took some ribbing for falling behind the others in his alcohol consumption. Lou took it in stride and explained that he had to remain reasonably sober or his wife would give him hell all weekend. He took more ribbing for being 'pussy whipped', but he just smiled.