Once Too Often!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's with the smile? You like being pussy whipped?"

"Well if I'm good and don't get drunk, Carol will make sure I come so many times over the weekend that I will need the rest of the week to recover."

"You're shittin' me. Just for not getting shit faced she's going to fuck you silly?"

"She and some of her friends."

"What! Now I know you're really shittin' us."

"Nope, Carol and five of her friends have sex all weekend if I don't get drunk on Fridays."

"You're full of shit."

"Believe what you want. I'm not getting drunk on Fridays any more. It's not worth it."

"You're just a pussy whipped sorry excuse for a man."

"Believe what you want."

Lou made it home reasonably sober with only a good buzz. Carol was pleased that he wasn't shit faced, and helped him get undressed and into bed.

"I'm glad you're not drunk tonight. Now get a good night's sleep, you will need to be rested for tomorrow."

"Yeah."

Lou was out like a light.

******

Saturday morning Carol roused Lou and handed Lou the wrist and ankle cuffs. "Put these on after you shower. Then come down and get breakfast. Wear your sweats."

"Yes ma'am."

Lou got up and showered and put on the cuffs and his sweats then went down to breakfast.

As he and Carol ate, Lou said, "Last night I took some guff for not drinking as much as the other guys."

"So?"

"Well I told them that you and five of your friends would make me come so much that I would need the rest of the week to recover if I didn't come home drunk."

"So I get the feeling that this is going somewhere."

"I'd sort of like to prove to them that it's true and I'm not bullshitting them."

"So what do you want? A signed statement?"

"I was thinking of some pictures."

"What?"

"The don't have to show any faces or anything."

"I'd have to talk to the others to see if they would go along with it."

"That's all I can ask."

"Now finish your breakfast. The others will be here shortly."

Carol put the hood on Lou and laced it up.

The others showed up about a half hour later. Carol told the others about the conversation she and Lou had at breakfast.

After some discussion, the others got into the idea of it as long as their faces didn't show so they couldn't be identified.

Lou was waiting kneeling by the couch when the women came over and Carol said, "You get your wish. We're going to do the pictures, but you have to earn them by pleasuring us. Can you live with that?"

"Your sex toy awaits your pleasure."

They spent the morning using Lou in every way they could think of. They took him upstairs to the master bathroom and gave him an enema then used the hair removal cream on him again. This time Lou was a willing participant.

Then they took him and tied him to the bed spread eagle and took off his hood.

"You wouldn't be recognizable with the hood on. Your buddies need to see that it really is you."

The women then proceeded to take turns riding Lou's face as he ate them to orgasm. Then they put two condoms on Lou's erection, to reduce the friction so he wouldn't come. Then they rode him two at a time facing each other and playing with each other's tits and clits.

It was lunch time before they were done. They released Lou and everyone went down to get lunch.

The women chatted about everyday things and totally ignored the fact that they were scantily clad and Lou was naked except for the cuffs on his wrists and ankles. Lou had a difficult time concentrating on his lunch as he was horny as hell since they had not let him come all morning and his hard-on was tenting the napkin on his lap and he was getting a good case of blue balls.

After lunch, they led Lou into the living room. "You did well this morning, so this afternoon we are going to take more of those pictures you wanted," said Carol.

The women all got naked and three of them draped themselves over the back of the sofa and Carol and Jane positioned Lou behind them and Jane knelt down and took Lou's hard-on in her mouth from in front of Lou and to his left side. Carol took pictures that showed the scene. The faces of the women over the back of the sofa didn't show and all that could be seen of Jane was her backside and the back of her head. Lou was very visible and it was more than evident that he was getting some good head.

The next series of photos were of Lou with his erection buried in each of the women's cunts as they were bent over the sofa. Then more pictures of Lou with his erection up the women's asses. Next was a picture of Jane and Carol kissing with Carol bent over and Lou up her ass. You could see Jane's and Carol's hands on each other's tits as they hung down. But Carol's face was covered by Jane's head as they kissed.

Then they sat Lou on the couch and each woman took turns riding his cock facing away from Lou as he grabbed their tits. The women had their faces turned away from the camera and with Lou's head over the near side shoulder of the women, their faces did not show. Then the women reversed position and rode Lou facing him with his face over their near side shoulder the camera could not see their faces.

By now Lou had a serious case of blue balls. Carol asked Lou, "How bad is your case of blue balls?"

"I really need to fuckin' come. They're hurting and I'm so fuckin' horny."

"Ok. We are all going to take turns sucking you off. Come when you are ready."

"Just hurry."

The women began to take turns sucking Lou's rampant erection. They took two minutes and changed. The women went slowly and were in no hurry to get Lou off. Lou was soon begging them to get him off. Finally Carol took Lou into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head of Lou's cock. Lou was moaning. Carol then deep throated Lou and swallowed twice and hummed a few bars of a rock tune. That was all it took and Lou's hips bucked up and he spasmed through his orgasm.

Afterwards, Lou collapsed back onto the couch, spent. Carol let him slip from her mouth and moved up to kiss him. Karen and Lori knelt down and began to lick Lou's cock clean.

"You've had your fun, now it's our turn," said Fran.

They pulled Lou up and lay him across the arm of the couch and they greased up Lou's ass and then took turns fucking his ass while the others got on the couch and had Lou eat them to orgasm. After all the women had come at least once, they let Lou up.

"Now we're going to take some more photos," said Jane.

This time they lay on their back on the ottoman and had Lou put their legs over his shoulders and fuck them deep and hard. The photos from the side showed everything except the women's heads. By the time they were done, Lou had another case of blue balls.

Carol had Jane lay on her back on the ottoman and lifted her legs and greased Jane's ass first one finger then two invaded Jane's ass as the lubricant was worked in. Then Carol had Lou put Jane's right leg over his shoulder and slowly shove his erection up Jane's tight asshole. Carol and Lori were taking pictures from different angles as Lou began to fuck Jane's ass. Jane was enjoying the ass fucking and soon cried out that she was going to come. As her orgasm hit, her ass clamped down on Lou's cock with her orgasmic spasms. This set Lou off and he came.

"Those pictures sure should convince your friends," said Fran.

"Proof positive," said Ellen.

"Where's your phone, Lou. We want to get all these on your phone so you can show your buddies," said Karen.

"I want a copy of that last set for my phone," said Jane.

"You would," said Fran.

"Wouldn't you if it were you?" said Carol. "I sure would."

After Lou had a few minutes to recover the women laid Lou on the floor and two of them worked on getting him hard again as one rode his face and two others pulled his hands out to the side and each put a large dildo in his hand and they told him to hold them upright. They then squatted down and rode the dildos. Lou was finally hard again and one of the women rolled two condoms on him and climbed aboard. Two of the other women squatted down on his feet using his toes to stimulate their clits and rub it up and down their slits. Carol took pictures that captured it all, Lou pleasuring five women.

"Those should really make your buddies jealous!" said Carol.

The women kept at it until they all got themselves off.

"Well, it sure made us happy said Fran.

"It sure gave me a new appreciation for foot fetishism," said Ellen.

"That's for sure," said Karen.

"Want to switch positions and go again?" said Lori.

"If you do, I want in on it this time," said Carol.

" A couple of rounds and they removed the condoms and Carol rode Lou to another orgasm before she came again. Afterewards the women helped clean up and get Lou upstairs to bed before they left.

******

Friday Lou met his buddies at the bar. They ribbed him more about hot getting drunk. He let them continue for a few minutes before putting his smart phone down on the table.

"You asked for proof."

"You're still full of shit."

"You want to see it or mouth off?"

"Show us."

Lou turned on the smart phone and opened the image viewer.

The guys crowded around as Lou started the slide show of the photos.

Several minutes later, Lou stopped the slide show and closed the picture viewer and turned off his smart phone.

"Proven."

End.