One Crazy Wedding

Story Info
Going to a wedding of strangers allows hotwife to let loose.
4.9k words
4.18
54.1k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GECuck
GECuck
56 Followers

A few weeks ago my wife, Maggie, and I went to a wedding of one of her work friends. It was about an hour or so away and we knew we would be drinking so we got a hotel that the wedding party recommended as it had shuttle service to the venue. She had just recently started the job based on the referral of her girlfriend who was getting married who was an old friend she reconnected with in the past few years. So with the few co-workers and friends of her friend, there were not a lot of people we knew. She was looking hot and was drawing the attention of many guys. We like to have fun, and are a bit of exhibitionists, so it was not surprising. She had on a tight, sexy but fairly standard black dress and only I (I thought) knew she was recently waxed and not wearing any panties.

We were having a great time drinking and dancing. Maggie knew I liked when she flirted, and since we did not know many people she was really taking the opportunity to play up the flirty role, dancing with several guys, one particular guy quite a few times. They even slow danced to a few songs and I swear I saw him grab her ass. As they were dancing, she whispered something in his ear and he really lit up. I couldn't image what it was, but with her drinking and being in a flirty mood, I figured it was some benign flirty talk. Either way, I was getting turned on watching it.

After a few songs, she came back over to me and sat on my lap. She told me she was getting really wet with all of the dancing and attention. I reached my hand up her thigh and gave it a test, she was serious! During the last song, I swear I noticed that the guy she was with started getting a hard on. There is no way she didn't notice it, it was basically poking her in the belly button. She didn't mention it at all. Maybe she was being modest.

The night wore on with more of the same- dancing, drinking, and flirting. The venue started turning on the lights and announced that the last bus to the hotel was leaving. The group of us left were pretty drunk and there were more of us than seats on the bus but figured we could squeeze in as the driver could not make a second trip.

Maggie and I got separated as we were getting in, I got in first and was against the far side, two really drunk guys were next to me and the guy she was dancing with was on the end by the door. Since they knew each other by now, Maggie felt comfortable jumping on his lap. I remembered how I saw he had a hard on while dancing, so my mind was racing thinking about what her sitting on his lap would do to him. I was surprised that thinking of this was giving me a hard on too. The driver closed up the doors, turned on some music (too loud really) and we were off.

It was a dark ride and with the music being so loud, some people in the row in front of us still partying, I was pretty much by myself once the two guys next to me passed out.

Maggie and her new friend seemed to be having a good time. I couldn't tell what was happening but they were both laughing a lot and moving around quite a bit. My mind started thinking about his dick pressing against her ass and how she would handle it. I'm sure he had a hard on by now and there is no way she could not feel it. Good for her I thought. Maggie would definitely be frisky when we got to the hotel after knowing, and feeling, the attention she was getting from a good looking younger dude. Because I was by myself in the dark back corner of the van, my mind really started wandering thinking about Maggie's shaved pussy and how wet it certainly now had to be after sitting on his hard dick. I started rubbing my dick, sticking my hand down my pants even-it was dark and no one would notice.

A few minutes had to of past (I lost track of time thinking of Maggie) and when I looked over, it sure looked like her friend had his hands in her lap. His arm was even moving back and forth. Maggie's head was leaning against the window and her eyes were closed, but it really looked like he had his hand right in her crotch. We had fanticized about it, but Maggie and I were 100% faithful to each other. Our fantasy had never gone beyond her flirting and we always had great sex after guys paid attention to her-again, I was REALLY excited to get to the hotel. Maggie would no doubt be on fire!

After snapping back into the moment, I saw Maggie pop her head up from the window and sort of prop herself up. I figured she woke up and, feeling his dick in her ass, politely was readjusting herself and allowing him to do the same. It must remained uncomfortable as she moved around a lot all the way till we got to the hotel.

We finally arrived and everyone started piling out. It was Maggie's turn and she got out, followed by her friend while I tried to wake up the two drunks. I saw Maggie and her friend hug and whisper something to each other then he quickly exited to his room. When I got out, my hopes were quickly realized as Maggie grabbed my arm and we rushed to our room.

That ride really must have been the icing on the cake because she was racing and panting like a mad woman! When we got in the elevator she attacked me telling me she needed to get to the room and fuck. Oh man, I was in for a treat! She was walking down the hallway next to me and I grabbed her ass and started lifting up her dress. I had to get a feel of that pussy. There is nothing better than a wet, bald pussy. It feels so smooth and slippery. I finally got my hand up her dress- she was wetter than I had ever felt. She was so wet I felt it even before getting a finger between her pussy lips!

We quickly opened the door to our room and continued kissing and grabbing her from behind. I got a finger in her slit and was rubbing it up and down allowing her to loosen up before I entered her. When I pushed in, I realized she needed no warming up at all, she was drenched and looser than I have ever felt. My finger slid right in, then two, and even three fingers, without any time in between!

Maggie then pulled my hand away, kissed me directly, then pushed me to my knees in front of her. She knew how much I loved eating her out when she is so wet and loose. Her juices always taste so amazing and flow all over my face when she rides me. After feeling her with my fingers, I was really excited as she was hotter and wetter than I had ever felt. I was in front of her when she lifted her dress and put one leg over my shoulder resting on a small table on the other wall of the hallway. I started licking her clit and fingering her, loving the feel of her wetness and juices. Normally, I would eat her out for longer but she was so loose and I had been waiting for this all night while watching her dance and flirt with other guys, especially her friend, so I stood up walked her to the bed and bent her over.

My pants went flying down and I took my cock, which was as hard as ever, out and rubbed it around her hole. I could not wait any longer, she was so slippery, that I plunged right Into her with no warm ups. I went right in so easily, it felt amazing! She had never been so warm and velvety. I didn't last long and shot the biggest load of my life in her. I started to soften up and my dick came out of her. We exhaustedly fell on to the bed next to each other. We were kissing and talking when I said I could tell that she had fun tonight as her pussy was drenched and loose. I said she should flirt more often if this is what it gets me! She smiled and told me she had a secret to tell me.

"You know how we have always talked about me sleeping with someone else?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied, "why?"

"Well, something sort of happened tonight. " My mind was racing, I had fanticized about it before but there was never any actual fucking happening. We were a happy in love married couple. My stomach started getting upset and I was getting dizzy. With a dry mouth I asked her what she meant.

"During the dancing, he started grabbing my butt a little, I kind of liked it and let him. Sorry I didn't stop him."

"Babe, that is no big deal! I liked watching you have a good time and I know the attention makes you feel sexy. When you are feeling sexy and confident, we always have the best sex ever."

"There's more, she said, he got a hardon and it was poking me, and I didn't stop that either."

"Totally okay babe."

"At one point, when we were turned away, I actually reached down and felt it through this pants. I had to. It was so hard poking me I had to feel it. It was not for too long, I just kind of grabbed it to feel how thick it was and stroked it to see how long it was. It was huge, I'm sorry but it felt really good. I don't know what came over me, I was just so anamalisticlly driven I could not control myself. I reached back down and grabbed him again, squeezing his cock and rubbing up and down. Then I leaned in and whispered to him that I wanted his cock more than I have ever wanted anything. I dont know what came over me. That is why I was so wet when I came and sat on your lap. I'm so sorry, I love you more than anything. Between the drinking and loud music, my instincts just took over. I didn't have time to think about it, it just happened like it was out of my control. Once I came to, I quickly left him and came over to you. I didn't tell you then because I didn't want to make a scene. I'm so sorry, are you mad at me?"

My head was really spinning now, but I thought at least she told me about it and, after all, we had fanticized about her being with someone else, so what is a little touching over the clothes and some dirty flirting? "It's okay," I eventually said. "Hey, it lead to some of the hottest sex we have had in a long time and you were dripping wet, so in the end I think I am actually the big winner here."

I gave her a kiss and reached my hand down to her pussy. Now it was really sloppy with my cum leaking out of her. I started rubbing it around all over her lips and bald mound. I love playing with cummy pussies.

She pulled my hand away, "Wait, there is something else" she said. "On the ride home, I started feeling him get hard again when I was on his lap. I even reached down and stroked his cock a little. I just wanted to tease him a little more. Then I started getting that feeling again." she said. "It was like I started going into a daze. His hands were on my thighs rubbing between my legs. I started feeling a bit bad about my teasing him so I didn't stop him as he started moving up my thigh."

I was starting to get mad, but also hot thinking about it. She could see that my face was contorting and that I was unhappy with her actions.

"Then," she continued, "his right hand slid all the way up and touched my pussy lips. Just on the outside." I was thinking back of the ride. His right hand was out of view from me as it was right next to the door opposite me. Then I remembered seeing his arm moving back and forth while I thought Maggie was sleeping. I got a lump in my throat thinking about what was going on.

"I thought you fell asleep on the ride home?" I muttered.

"No I didn't. Not at all. After he touched the outside of my pussy, he slid a finger in my slit, I was so wet it offered no resistance at all. Please don't be mad but he next got his finger in me. That is when I closed my eyes and looked like I was sleeping. " Before I could say anything, she said "then I kind of opened my legs a little. Just a little. He took that as a sign and started finger fucking my pussy. It felt so good. He could tell I wanted more so he got two more fingers in my pussy and was really stretching me out and working his fingers in deep. I must have been sopping wet and just pouring juices out," she said.

My mind immediately went to when we got to the hotel and she pulled me up to the room. That explains why she was so velvety and creamy when I was fingering her. I started getting hard again thinking about it. The way she felt when I grabbed up the back of her skirt and fingered her pussy. I can't believe it, but I was getting hard again and not mad. Rather I was so hot thinking about how much fun she had in the car and how taboo living out this fantasy was. Maybe it was all the alcohol clouding my mind, but I was totally okay with all that had happened.

"I can tell you are excited thinking about someone else having fun with your wife", she said as she smiled and grabbed my now rock hard cock, "so I think you will be happy with the last thing I have not told you yet."

More? What else could there be I thought. We went from the shuttle immediately to the room and I was with her the whole time.

"When he was fingering me, I was so hot I could not stop it. I told him I had to have him. Now. I propped myself up so he could undo his zipper and take his cock out. He was solid and at least 9 inches long and real thick. His cock was sticking up between my legs when I sat back down. I grabbed it and rubbed his shaft back and forth across my pussy. My juices got all over his cock and I started rubbing his cock head. It was so long it was actually sticking past the top of my legs. I rubbed him a few more times, getting him totally wet then, I don't know why, but I just had to have him. I didn't care that we were in the shuttle. I propped myself back up and positioned his cock right under my pussy. I was so wet and stretched out from his fingers that when I sat down, there was no resistance and he went full in, all the way to the hilt. I had an orgasm right there. I was so glad the music was so loud and the other people were still partying and dancing in the van. It must have looked like I was doing the same. I bounced up and down on his cock, I have never had something that big in me before. It felt like nothing else. He told me he was about to cum and I leaned back and told him I wanted his cum in me. He shot the biggest load in your wife's little pussy. He must have had 5 ropes. I felt each one like a hose. I had another orgasm from it. And I wanted more. And quickly."

My jaw was wide open, but my cock told the real story.

"Unfortunately the car pulled up to the hotel when we finished. I had to quickly lean up before the light came on so he could put his cock back in his pants. I don't know how he did it, he was still hard." She said. "When it was our turn to get out I noticed you were still behind so I gave him a quick hug and he told me what room he was in if I wanted more tonight. I told him to come by our room for a nightcap after about 45 minutes. I don't know why, I just wanted to at least be near that cock, even if we were clothed."

I should have been mad, but I was anything but mad. I was as horny as I have ever been.

"I could feel his cum start to drain down, so I grabbed you and got to the room as quickly as I could," she said. "The thought of his cum in me made me even hotter, then, when you started fingering me from behind I thought I would pass out with pleasure."

"You mean that when I was eating you out, I was eating his cum too," I asked knowing the answer.

That explains why she was so slippery and loose. She had a huge cock in her literally minutes before and the cum was starting to leak everywhere.

At this point I was out of control too, like she must have been in the car. It was like a reflex, I immediately dove down to her pussy. I had to see what she looked like after being finger fucked, then fucked by two cocks, one of which was huge, all in a matter of minutes. Her bald lips were swollen like I have never seen and red and puffy as hell. Her pussy was covered in dry cum from when I rubbed it all over and was now literally oozing cum from her hole, which was stretched and looked more like a cave than my wife's normally tight vagina. It looked amazing, instinct took over. I buried my face right in it. Her juices, my cum and his cum were everywhere. I rubbed my face in between her legs like people motorboat tits. My face was covered in cum then I did something I never dreamed of. I started lapping up the cum with my tongue like a dog. I couldn't get enough. I stuck my tongue as far up her hole as I could and just slurped the cum out. It was still flowing out of her.

She was right, he must have cum a ton. I worked my way up to her clit and started finger fucking her again. I can't rally call it finger fucking though since I could basically fit my whole hand up there now she was so loose and slippery. I covered a finger in cum and started playing with her asshole. Normally that is off limits, no matter what, but we were in pure anamalistic mode now. Sucking on her clit always gets her off.

"Stick it in my ass" she said.

I re lubed my finger and started pushing on her tight rosebud. I got it in and had so much cum on my finger and leaking down her pussy to her ass that it went in all the way.

"Finger fuck my ass. Now. Hard" she screamed.

I didn't hesitate at all. I was in heaven myself. My face buried in the sloppiest, loosest pussy I could imagine and a finger up Maggie's ass. I almost came again just thinking about it.

Maggie was in the middle of another orgasm when I noticed her jump! In our lust, we must not have closed the hotel door all the way. I guess it had been about 45 minutes because there at the end of the bed was her friend with a bottle of liquor. Maggie was in a pure sex daze by now as was I.

"Come over here, now." she yelled at her friend.

I didn't know what was going to happen so I took my head up from her pussy and watched. My finger was still slowly working her tight ass. I even got a second finger in. Her friend walked up to the head of the bed near Maggie. She reached out and unzipped his fly and reached in. She pulled out the biggest dick I had ever seen. It actually looked beautiful and amazing. I couldn't believe it fit in her pussy!

Out of instinct and curiosity I took my fingers out of her little hole and moved to the front too to be closer to that cock. As Maggie was stroking it, I got even closer, I had to see it up close. I was inches away while she was moving her hand up to the tip, I just reached out and grabbed his shaft. It felt like nothing I have ever felt, way different than grabbing your own cock. It was hot and thick. I could not wrap my fingers around it and it was hard as steel.

Maggie took his cock tip in her mouth and started sucking. There is no way she would be able to get much more of it in her. After a minute of this I went back down and started licking her asshole. The scent of her ass mixed with three peoples cum was perfect. I started working my fingers back in as she was still sucking his cock.

"Fuck me!," she orders looking at her friend.

I moved off to the side and watched as he got between her legs, pointing that cock right at my wife's beautiful used pussy. I was right next to them, a front row seat as another man was about to fuck my wife. He put the tip in and slowly moved back and forth till his whole cock was covered in cum, then he started pounding her hard. Maggie was not Maggie anymore. She was a sex starved animal. She could not have cared less about me at that moment. She just wanted cock.

She got up on all fours "fuck me dogggie," she moaned.

This view was even better. I could see her pussy stretch around his cock and really see his size now. I was right next to them looking at her asshole just being ignored so I started fingering her again. It was dry, so I reached under her, while he was fucking her, and scooped up some cum to deposit on her now loosened up ass hole. I slid right back in. Three fingers no problem! I started fucking her ass in rhythm to his fucking her. Soon they both came. Hard. He started getting soft and pulled out of her and collapsed on the bed. Her ass was sticking out still so I got on my knees on the floor and was face to face with her pussy. I wasted no time lapping up their cum. Her pussy was like a well used train tunnel. I could see right in.

GECuck
GECuck
56 Followers
12