One Crazy Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and put my cock in and started back and forth. He was just too big, she was way too stretched out for any friction at all. I savored the warm softness for a second and took my cum covered dick out and rubbed it across her ass. She flinched.

"Put it in my ass," she screamed.

I lined up my tip and got it in with just a little trouble. I reached to her pussy and got a handful of cum and rubbed it on my cock. Now I got it all the way in. It felt very different from a pussy. It was tight and hot. I came in a matter of seconds.

Maggie collapsed. She was on her stomach, naked, legs spread apart and cum leaking out of both holes and smeared all over her. She had a huge grin and we all fell asleep.

--

I woke up probably about an hour later and squinted open my eyes. Maggie's face was right in front of mine, looking asleep. I reached down to her pussy and discovered that her friend was already there, very slowly fucking her. That is the second time today and in my life I touched a cock other than mine. I kept my hand there feeling him go in and out of her, pumping his cock into her pussy.

I decided to go down there and started licking her clit while she was being fucked. The taste and scent were amazing and watching a cock fuck my wife's pussy only added to my excitement and surreal feelings. At this point, it seemed like this was a one time opportunity. I was inches away from my wife's pussy as another man was fucking her. I started licking her clit as he was fucking her, it sent her over the edge into another huge orgasm and a new flood of her juices! He pumped a few more times and came too. Again, I burrowed my face into the sloppiest pussy imaginable.

He got up after coming and walked across the room, maybe to the bathroom, not sure as I was not paying attention to him. From the position I was in before, I sort of had my ass in the air and she got behind like she was going to fuck me, then got in her knees and moved her face right up to my ass and spread my cheeks.

The sudden openness felt cool on my virginal hole until she started licking my asshole. She had never done this and must have also figured this was a once in a lifetime thing. She licked me for a few minutes, it felt great! I was sort of dazed then I felt her finger shove into my ass. I jumped! She got it in then it started to feel okay. The initial shock was over and she was moving it around in me. Going back and forth and in and out. Once I learned to stay relaxed and not tighten my hole, it felt amazing. She started getting into it and was ramming me like she was fucking me.

I stuck my ass out farther, and she just finger fucked me harder.

Maggie then reached around me with her other hand and gave me a handjob till I came too. We collapsed again.

--

When we woke up it was morning. Daylight brought the realization that the crazy night was over and that we were not going to see each other again. We could not leave the room looking like we were so we headed to the shower. Luckily it was a square one, not a tub, so we all could fit in.

He and I sandwiched Maggie. Our cocks pushing at her from the front and back.

I guess she was not done yet as she said "I want you both at the same time." He lined up behind her, sticking his dick in her pussy. I was in front of her, and as she was so loose from last night, I had little problem sticking my dick in there too. It felt amazing- the warmth of the shower and our mixed sex was great. I could feel him moving against my dick, both squeezed in Maggie's pussy; this is the only way to have any friction in her pussy now after last night!!

He pulled out of her and started rubbing his head against her asshole, eventually getting some lotion from the counter as lube. Now he was fucking her ass and I her pussy. Her feet were not even touching the floor as she wrapped around me with a dick in both holes. It was weird feeling the pressure of his dick in her ass, but the added stimulant helped and we both unloaded on her.

She did not come yet so she pushed me to my knees and rode my face and tongue until she came and again flooded my mouth with her and my cum.

We got out of the shower and got dressed. He picked up his belonging, said thanks and left. Maggie and I got ready to checkout as well.

It was about an hour drive back home and we relived every moment of the past day hoping we got to go to another wedding real soon!

12