All Comments on 'One Crazy Wedding'

by GECuck

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please tell us you're British!

You little cock sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT

This is one hot wife and a great story.This is the kind of hot wife we all want and thats why we come here is to read about them.

toolkeepertoolkeeperover 6 years ago
Wrong genre

In the future, please consider issuing a note at the top of your story if it drifts into,explicit homosexual behavior. Good story until the shit at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crasy

Might be in wrong category but I still liked it maybe because I’m bi I was nice and hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awesome story

Great story with bi ending, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bi-sex Warning Please

I like a good teasing seduction story, but I was put off by the bi-sex content. 2 *s

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 6 years ago
a bi warning would have been a nice courtesy

I would personally have skipped the read

(but who knows, perhaps others who DID skip it would have tuned in)

which would have been shame, because up until the last 3 paragraphs this was hurtling towards my fave list

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I see the sad little man who has multiple accounts is back posting negative comments

You must be the most pathetic person in the world. To spend so much effort posting negative comments from multiple accounts has turned you into a very pathetic crazy man. We know how you lost your wife to a real man because you couldn't satisfy her with your teeny little peepee. So now you spend all your time writing comments on FICTION. How sad. Maybe just put a gun in your mouth and save everyone the hassles of skipping over your moronic rantings. I gave it five stars just to piss you off.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
The author gave fair warning

And lived up to the appropriate nom de plume

Thanks for the cuck alert

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
What a great story, i loved every sentence

I love times like this when my husband and i can enjoy a really well hung stud. I love watching the guy on guy stuff. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
3*** because of the last 1/4 page!

For a first story, you did a good job of writing it—your writing craft probably rates in the top 10% of all new writers. Your choice of category leaves much to be desired; at least it does if you want to get any kind of fair response from the readers. But, if you’ve read any amount of LW stories, you knew that and I suspect you may have been giving the old hornet’s nest another whack, just to watch’em buzz.

Many of us will read a good cuck story, if the action’s good, and not get too worked up, but when you brought in the male on male action, that was ‘A Bridge Too far’. Not too many in LW will buy that story line.

Suggestion—pull story from this category and repost in Gay Male, just to see the difference in the way it’s received.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Edited

Story resubmitted to fit LW category better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

I disagree with any of the “gay” tags people are using. I thought your story contained all the right perspectives. If people are that worried about what they call gay stuff, then I suspect that they should work of getting more comfortable with their own sexuality :-)

EasypeterEasypeterabout 6 years ago
Love the story

Love when wife tells me what she has done at parties. She loves dressing like a slut. I know she loses her panties a lot . I've started buying her 4-5 pairs of black thongs and 4-5 g strings black silk. At a wedding reception one night she called me to let me know she left with a couple and when I got home later she was in a 69 with the wife and being fucked by the husband. I took a seat watching her have her fun . They dressed and left. Wife tells me the other wife seen her panties in the restroom at the reception saying her husband loves black thongs so she invited them to the house right then . She gave him her panties and some pussy to both!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Loved it! Especially the part in the bus, before he knew what was happening. Loved the imagery of sloppy pussy too. I don’t think it is gay- am I missing something?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story for cream pie eating

I liked the build up. I too enjoy creamy pussy; would love to experience a night like this.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Tinkerbelle

The whore and the Tinkerbelle Society certainly loved this farce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written story!

Hot story! Her telling the husband the events of the night one by one was hot- it made me want to get sloppy seconds myself. Do you have any more stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the buildup and her telling him the events. I shot my load before the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the creampie eating! Good story, I didn’t see the gay stuff the other commenters talked about.

yfnspyfnspalmost 2 years ago

Eating another man's cum out of the wife's pussy is so hot1 Great story!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Three winners,no losers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just read your creampie story and loved it. This is an even better one! Got me hard

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot as fuck. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love the idea of my wife sitting on someone’s lap and feeling his boner! One of my favorite stories she tells is when she was in college and sitting on a friends lap in the shotgun seat. She was applying makeup in the visor mirror and her friend got hard and she clearly felt it. I love fantisizimg that she reached down and grabbed it and played with it a bit. Would LOVE if she took it out and sat on it!!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Now I have something to look forward to for a wedding this weekend!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous