All Comments on 'One Flew Over the Cuckold's Nest Ch. 02'

by Jade_Garcia

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 6 years ago

I enjoyed this chapter too, but it feels very slow in getting to the point. I like all the groundwork being done to give the story a sense of realism though. People rarely meet and end up fucking that same day, the same applies to a cuckold relationship, it takes time to become comfortable with the whole idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent development of this theme

I thought that you did a good job of developing the cuckold theme by showing how Graham made sense of his thoughts and feelings on the subject. My only criticism is that Graham seems to be somewhat one-dimensional. The result is that are less willing to suspend disbelief and become engaged with the character and his story. We need to know a bit more about him in order to identify with him. This is difficult when we speak from the viewpoint of someone from the opposite gender. It is also difficult because you are trying to portray the theme - cuckoldry - in a compelling way. Literotica is full of one-dimensional cuckolds where the subject of cuckoldry overtakes the character, and story becomes a less than satisfying farce. You may have already have heard this rule: Do not write anything that does not comment on one of the characters or advance the action of the story. Tell us more about Graham, and why he has eroticized humiliation. Make us feel what he is experiencing.

This is a very difficult subject because of all of the ad hominem attacks from trolls who are disdainful and dismissive of cuckoldry. Your writing shows great promise, and I encourage you to continue writing for Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Maybe?

They need to make a specific hot wife/MILF/WILF, disrespectful wife category or, dirty slut/whore wife. Those titles would at least be more accurate for a lot of the low rated stories in the LW category; it could increase their overall scores too.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 6 years ago
Well written considering . . .

. . . that this segment isn't a chapter to my way of thinking, rather a few paragraphs of introduction to something.

Should have more than just a bite of the pie, we need a whole slice at each setting.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 6 years ago
Not my cup of tea but...

It grows a bit tiresome to see the same anonymous complaints about story content. Loving Wives is not the personal collection of any individual's tastes. If you don't like it, don't read it. Skip the author if he or she writes outside your narrow tastes.

Jade, there are a lot of people who like your genre. LW is going to be harsh on you no matter what you write or how good it is. It's the nature of the beast.

MFH

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Its amazing what idiotic comments!!

People like Mainefiddleheads believe that they are the high flyer and only her opinion is relevant!! Everybody has the right to comment and express his feeling! No author is forced to publish his story at literotica. But if he does then its: Bombs away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BOMBS AWAY

That would include sick fetish B.T.B stories I assume.Most B.T.B lovers hate any other type stories and hate anyone that does not love a B.T.B story.As stated, If you write here then Bombs Away.

mike42003mike42003over 6 years ago
Good Leadup

I look forward to more of your chapters. You have a very good start to this point. As for all the Anonymous commenter afraid to log in I say ignore them. Seems they do not understand all the love it takes to be in a cuckold relationship. I am guessing most of them have latent homosexual feelings and it scares them. It takes a lot to understand a cuckold relationship and it takes the most LOVING WIFE to have one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous- BOMBS AWAY

Why don't you cry another river? I don't feel sorry for you at all. Everybody can comment on any story as they please. Don't like it, don't read comments. Simple, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ last anonymous

You're angry that someone attacked another commenter, so you attack him telling him not to attack other people. Does that make you a hypocrite, or an idiot?

Take your own advice asshat. If you don't like other comments, don't read them. YOU obviously can't handle them, which is why YOU keep attacking other people doing the same thing you're doing. I notice you never say anything about the story, which leads me to believe that you don't read them. You just click on it when you find another commenter doing what you like to do.

I should feel sad for you. But I don't. Now, fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting start..

Found myself being sucked in to the story....a good sign! Building nicely...

josephstevensjosephstevensover 6 years ago
Interesting...

Very good start...interest aroused! Slow starts are always best....!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cuckold and whorewife. You got the tags right, except you missed abuse of mentally ill idiot.

lotusluvrlotusluvrover 2 years ago

Great development, great narrative and great dialogue between the couple. SO real

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous