All Comments on 'One Flew Over the Cuckold's Nest Ch. 03'

by Jade_Garcia

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Don't listen to the haters. Please continue with this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why do the haters keep reading?

Certainly not everyone's cup of tea! But for my money, a hot story, written a bit unconventionally. Keep it up!

betabradbetabradover 6 years ago
Hot Story

You're really turning me on. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
....

Oh Long Johnson!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
Love your story

As a bi I can think of nothing more exiting than having a woman who likes to fuck around and bring me the results or a woman who loves to fuck and humiliate me in front of her men by making me watch as they do what real men can do for her , as I stand with my little shrunken thing hiding in me. Then they order me to do what I do best, clean up the cum as they kiss and talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

CH 4 PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent So Far

Well-written, well-developed characters. Eager for Chapter 4 and beyond to see how this all plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The fantasizing was ok. But we were out one night and when Shelley and a guy that asked if he could dance with her. I said that it was up to her. I said it was ok with me for a couple of dances Things were fine until I seen the guy kiss Shelley and it looked like she kissed him back. I list it. I jumped up out of the chair took some pictures on my way across the dance floor. Reaching them I said hey asshole that's my wife SOB. He turned and went to either push me or hit me. I hot him with all I had knocking him off balance. Shelley looked at me in shock. The bouncers were there in a heart beat. I said don't touch me I'm leaving. I turned and started walking towards the door whe someone tapped my shoulder. I spun around and was about to hit whoever it was.I caught myself it was a friend that was coming to let me know he was ready to help if I needed. I thanked him and continued. He said that he was walking with me to my vehicle. Shelley had caught up with me also. In the car Shelley said Jim I'm sorry I don't know why I done that. Maby because of our role-play and I thought maby it would make us hotter later. Do you know the guy I asked? Not really but he danced with 3 of us girls a couple weeks ago. You mean when I was called out of town? Yes you knew we went out us girls and I told you. And is there anything you need to tell me about what else happened while I was gone. No I danced 2 times with him and that was it. Well just so we are clear I will not tolerate any kind of disrespect like that ever again. She said she knew it and was very sorry. Life went on. That happened 12 years ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous