All Comments on 'One Hot Night on Long Island'

by samoh2223

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
looking to play on november 1st

First let me start by saying my name is John and my submissive wife for over 30 years is Lisa. I do all of the planning for this Sexual event and you need to go through a very delicate process by talking to me before you can seduce her. We are both in our mid 50's and even though we are not Ken and Barbie are very attractive to the eye. I am Italian and Lisa is german. We have had the luxury of meeting others in the past and enjoyed it so much that here we are once again looking for the same. We have been with couples, bi/females, and straight males where each and every time they have helped me dominate Lisa into total submission. I love it when she is with another woman eating pussy and having her sweet clean manicured pussy eaten too. As far as men you have to Love to eat pussy and hopefully you are very well endowed to FUCK all of Lisas's holes. safe sex is always a must and although we are not pros t this the few times we played we knew exactly what to do. After you read our entire ad and seen pics of Lisa I would like you to send a detailed response to me a.s.a.p. with a pic and a contact number so I can personally contact you to discuss what I am expecting from you and when I am planning to do this? (November 1, 2013) once we have spoken and I have seen what you look like and only then Lisa will give you a phone call to voice verify with you to prove that she is alive and well. Here are her stats: Lisa, german, blonde, 54yrs, 5'2"tall, 170lbs voluptuous, 38c tits (.)(.), a well behaved submissive slut, very well manicured, openminded, a totally shaven wet pussy that can take anything you have to offer in it? (fingers, toys, cock and probally your fist) and if you are good enough she will squirt all over, loves to greet you at the door wearing nothing but a shirt and heels or boots and also loves to leave them on while having sex. If you are REAL and want Lisa then you know what to do and how to do it? Hope to hear from all of you soon? Couples, Bi/females, straight Males, Groups all welcum to respond!

John & Lisa

LynnedanielsLynnedanielsover 7 years ago

You wrote OUR fantasy, as if you were in our bedroom when we talk about it. And we know which sex club you wrote about, wasn't it Encounters? Fantastic hot porn, hope you lived it. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous