One Long Dream Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready to count cunt?"

In this position she had no idea what he was talking about so the first blow on her left tit was a total surprise.

"Oooouuuuuuucccccchhhhhh!"

"Better start counting cunt, unless you want me to just keep going indefinitely."

Whack.

"Two."

"No cunt you start counting at one not two."

Whack.

"One."

That's right now there are only nine more to come on this side.

Whack.

"Two."

She had trouble deciding where to concentrate, on the pleasure she felt from her cunt or the pain from her tit, but soon decided that the pain actually was totally bearable and really just heightened her sensitivity to any other stimulus. She decided to focus on the pleasure.

Whack.

"Ooooohhhhh gooooddddd... three."

Whack.

"dammmmmm yyyouuuuuuuuu, I'm commmmmmmmmmmg againnnnnnnn you barrrsssttttttaaaaarrrrdddddd... four"

Still he kept his slow fucking motion going, so that although she had just come, she was winding up again.

Whack.

"Fiiiivvvveee."

Whack.

"Siiiixxxxx."

The next fourteen blows became a blur and all she knew was that she had to concentrate on counting which she did - just. She was totally beyond caring what he did by the time he delivered the last stroke, but he wasn't going to stop there.

He slipped his still hard cock from her and working quickly he untied her ankles, spun her around and before she realised what was happening he had spread and tied them again this time with her backside against the table.

Without warning he delivered a sharp blow to her pussy lips followed by five quick blows onto her clit before returning to pepper her cunt lips with four more strokes. She was gone now, with all the attention her cunt and clitoris had already had she could not tell exactly what had happened because he followed the last stroke by cupping one hand over her pussy and using his other to gently stroke her clit. She didn't know now whether she was coming or going, but she was certainly moving and moaning like never before in her life. And he didn't stop until she came again.

When she did, he took her into a deep embrace kissing her gently on the neck and holding her until she regained at least some composure.

For her part, she had never felt so close to any one and she was utterly grateful for the warm and loving embrace she was now experiencing.

He held her in his embrace for a long time, finally breaking away and saying, "Well, well, well what a little treasure you finally turned out to be, cunt. I think we just might have a future together and a very sexy one if tonight is anything to go by. Now, I always keep a bottle of champagne cold, do you think you deserve a glass?"

Not sure of the status of the game she decided to play safe and nodded.

"Good girl, correct response, now let me get one for you," he said leaving her blindfolded and tied to the table.

Returning to stand beside her, her opened the bottle with a loud pop and poured a glass for her and one for himself. Only then did he untie her hands and tell her to hold her hand out.

When she did he placed a glass in it. She got the message that she was to stay as she was, bound by the ankles and blindfolded, as strange as that seemed to her at the time.

"Well, cunt," he said touching his glass to hers, "here's to a sexy future together."

Obviously, the game was still in session, so she simply raised her glass in the direction of his voice and lifted it to her lips. The champagne was cold, wet and very good. She drained the glass quickly and held it up hoping for a refill.

"A little more cunt?"

She nodded and he obliged. No sooner had she heard him stop pouring than she drained the second glass.

She was wondering what to do with the glass, when she felt him take hold of her wrist with one hand and take the glass from her with the other. She heard him place the glass on the table then felt him take her other wrist. Before she knew what had happened he had them bound again, this time in front of her body.

12