All Comments on 'One Long Dream Ch. 08'

by S1lverF0x

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I like the story so far except:

I think he is taking it to far to fast and though she did ask for all this I still think he should show her a little more caring.

S1lverF0xS1lverF0xabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback

Thanks so much for your comment. You're probably right, they may need a short break to recuperate before their last two adventures, which might take some time to write. Please encourage your friends to comment as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Great story/series, Look forward to continuation.

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
THANK YOU

Thank you S1lverFox for a very enjoyable eight chapters. Your story has been well told with very good characterizations and plenty of detail about locations, people and action. i look forward to reading more about all these people in the near future.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Forced piercings

She was pierced without her consent, in fact forced to do it.,

The charade contract means fuck all in Australian law. Based on my reading to date, If the ex wants to screw him over after the remarriage she would get him no trouble.

Adam would serve time for assault,rape and grievous bodily harm. Mike would serve time for assault and rape, and Tamara charged with sexual assault.

Wayne and his Missus both would be charged with assault, grievous a

bodily harm, Wayne with rape and sexual assault, he too would serve a lengthy sentence..

The reality of Australian law makes this story a parody.

Read it to see how far the nonsense would go.Too far.

That’s it for me

1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous