One Long Dream Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cool!" Adam said, "Let's do it! But I would also like you to do the first cunt ring on each side if that's OK with you."

"Love to Adam, they're my favourite: I just love getting a cunt nice and relaxed so that the lips just fall open. I know you'll love it too. But let's get these nips done. I haven't see many that are as long and hard as these. They're just begging for those rings and barbells - great choice Adam."

Wayne had already picked up a swab and was washing Sharon's right breast with an antiseptic fluid. "It is important to ensure the area of the piercing is clean and that you have sterile gloves on and use sterile needles. We use an autoclave like the ones you may have seen at the doctors to sterilise the needles and we use pure alcohol to clean the area." With the area clean, Wayne marked two small dots on the outside of Sharon's nipples with a marker pen and another two on the inside of each. "These are our aiming points Adam, we start by going through the outer dots and push through the inner dots, it makes sure that the rings and barbells are not skewiff.

"Then it's simply a matter of selecting an appropriate needle and for today that's the 8 gauge. Luckily we have just enough sterilised to get us through without having to sterilise them between uses."

"Now," he said attaching a surgical clamp to each of Sharon's nipples hard enough to cause her to stifle a gasp of pain, we clamp the nipples like this so that you can hold them still. Could you hold the right one for me please Adam, otherwise I'll have to interrupt Sam to help me. By the way isn't she doing a wonderful job on the cunt's muff?"

Without waiting for an answer Wayne went on to say, "You do need to stretch the nipple firmly and hold the clamp still."

"Like this, Wayne?" Adam asked as he stretched the nipple away from Sharon's chest evincing a strong but muffled groan from the firmly closed mouth of his ex-wife.

"Perfect, thanks Adam." Wayne told his client. "Not everyone does it this way, but I think it produces better and more consistent results. Then you fit the ring or the barbell to the needle like this, line it up," and as he said this Wayne put the point of the needle firmly against the outside of Sharon's right nipple, almost at the base, just in front of where it joins the breast itself and placed a cork on the other side of the nipple, "then you push the needle in with a slight turning motion like this," he continued as he pushed the needle through the nipple and set the ring in place.

The pain caught Sharon by surprise, she had been expecting a pinprick, but this was definitely more than a pinprick and a very audible "Aaaahhhhhhhh, my godddddddd" escaped her lips. If it hadn't been for Sam's tongue work on her slit, Sharon would probably have let out a full on scream.

Wayne ignored Sharon's cries completely and told Adam, "the push needs to be very firm. With this size piercing it will hurt the piercee, but that can't be helped if you want to decorate her. I don't mind the noise at all now, in fact I quite like it, it gets me going every time, but if it bothers you we do have some gags you could use."

"Right, thanks Wayne I think I have got it, but I would like to see it once more before I give it a go." Adam said seriously as he concentrated on Wayne's instruction, "and don't bother with the gag; I quite like the noise too. At least we know that we are having an impact on the cunt and that's one of the objectives."

"Good, let's see if she makes as much noise on the left then," Wayne said moving to Sharon's left side before taking hold of her clamped nipple and pulling it firmly away from her chest, leaving the clamp in place on her right nipple. "Could you hold the clamp again please Adam?"

"With pleasure," came the immediate reply and as soon as the clamp was in Adam's hand Wayne had the needle against Sharon's left nipple, the cork in position and began pushing the needle through the nipple and in no time had the ring in place and fitted.

Sharon had a little more time to prepare for this piercing and even so she let out another "Aaaaaahhhhhhooooooowwwww" but quieter this time even though Sam continued to treat her to the most intense oral stimulation that Sharon had ever experienced.

With the second ring in place, Wayne picked up a new needle and the first barbell handed them to Adam and said "Your turn mate!"

"Thanks," Adam said and then he said "Sam can you stop for a moment please." Sam raised her head with a quizzical look on her face as Adam clarified "It's OK Sam, I just want the cunt's full attention on me for a moment."

"Now cunt, look at me!" he said placing the needle against the outside of her right nipple and the cork against the inside while Wayne held the clamped nipple out. "Sam could you scoot around and hold the cunt's head so that it is looking at me please?"

"Of course," Sam said getting into position and taking hold of Sharon's head, lifting it slightly and turning it so that she had no choice but to look at Adam, "How's this?"

"Perfect thanks, Sam." Then Adam looked straight into his ex-wife's eyes "Once again I want to thank you, cunt, for giving me the opportunity of owning the cunt completely. This piercing is simply to mark the fact that I take my ownership of you very seriously. I want you to know that it gives me incredibly great pleasure to exercise my ownership by driving this needle through my cunt's magnificent nipple." With that he focussed on the task in hand and pushed the needle slowly and carefully, but neatly through the stretched nipple making sure he joined the dots on either side. Sharon positively glared at her ex determined not to give him the satisfaction of making her cry out again, but she couldn't take it and her resistance failed her as she let out a muffled groan followed by an equally muffled "Damn you, you bastard!"

"Thanks Sam," Adam said that was just perfect, "you can get back to work on the cunt now so that it's nice and wet and open for when we get to it in a few minutes."

"Yes, Sir, with pleasure" Sam replied slipping back into he position between Sharon's widely spread thighs.

"And as for you, cunt, that outburst will be punished as soon as we get home. Ready for the left Wayne?" Adam asked lining the needle and cork up for his second ever piecing.

"Yep, go for it mate."

This time there was no warning and Adam simply pushed the needle through his ex-wife's nipple as soon as he had the needle in position.

Again, Sharon stifled a cry at the sharp pain.

"You know Wayne, I wanted the cunt to have its nipples pierced twenty years ago, but I felt I couldn't insist, so to do it now, personally, feels just so rewarding that I wish its nipples were long enough to take three piercings. Still back then I didn't even think of piercing its cunt lips, that's going to be so cool."

"Well let's do it. How's the cunt doing Sam?" Wayne asked.

"I think its ready, Sir, but you might like to check for yourself." Sam said slipping under the table and turning so that her face was immediately below the gaping wet hole that was Sharon's cunt.

"Look at that Adam," Wayne said, now standing just inches away from the glistening sex of his client and the slightly open mouth of his own wife. Isn't that just perfect! What man could ask for more? And that cunt certainly looks very inviting, I really wouldn't object if the cunt asked me to fill it for it."

"Looks that good, hey Wayne?" Adam asked.

"Sure does, Mate!"

"Well then, cunt, sounds like you'd better ask Wayne to fill that gaping hole of yours."

Sharon, who had been on the brink of coming with all of Sam's attention, had barely kept up with the men's conversation, knew only that she did want her hole filled and almost without thinking she said. "Wayne, would you fill my... my... cunt please."

"Cunt," Wayne said dropping his trousers to the floor and slipping his cock between the open lips of his wife's mouth, "nothing will give me greater pleasure just now, Sam is just giving my cock a little lube job, aren't you Sam?"

Sam with her mouth fully plumbed by Wayne's erect cock could only nod around it as he slipped it in and out of her mouth a few times. "There we go, it's nice and slippery now, thanks to Sam," Wayne told the little group as he pulled his cock out of his wife's mouth and pushed it between the lips of Sharon's sex.

"Stay where you are Sam, you'll need to clean me and the cunt up when I'm finished." Once again Sam nodded as she saw her husband slide his entire length into the gaping cunt just above her eyes.

"Oh, fuck, yes" Sharon cried forgetting her place momentarily as she felt Wayne fill her completely.

Wayne was not going to let her die wondering and with his thumb circling the protruding head of her clit he began slamming the full length of his cock into her on every powerful stroke driving Sharon to a huge orgasm just as he, grabbing her hips, pushed his cock hard against her cervix exploded into her.

"Fuck, it's good Adam, I haven't cum like that in an age and look at it! It's still coming!" Wayne said as he withdrew his cum covered cock from the captive woman and pressed it to his wife's lips telling her "There you go Sam clean up time."

Adam had been gently stroking and caressing his ex wife's face and head with the head of his own cock, totally lost in wonder at the delicious change in his life and thinking of how much further he would take his new found toy when he realised that Wayne had finished with Sharon.

"Pleased you enjoyed it, Wayne and judging by the cunt's reaction she enjoyed it too!"

Wayne slid the full length of his cock into his wife's open mouth as he listened to Adam. Sam, knowing what her husband expected, simply kept her mouth open to allow him to wipe the cum from his cock on her lips and tongue. When Wayne finally withdrew his cock from his wife's mouth he wiped it dry in her hair, and then pulled his trousers back on saying "Thanks, Sam. Now clean up the cunt so that we can get back to work on it, there's a good girl!"

To Adam's amazement the brunette spun on her knees and literally dived at Sharon's cunt and began slurping and sucking the well mixed cocktail of male and female cum from her gaping hole. Even more amazing to Adam was Sharon's almost instantaneous orgasm in response.

"Hmmmm like that do you cunt?" Adam asked his ex wife as he continued stroking her face gently.

Sharon remembering what happened last time she actually said anything nodded vigorously in reply but kept her mouth firmly shut.

"I thought so," Adam said "but we're here for a reason and Sam is going to have to stop what she's doing so we can get on with the job."

Sam, hearing Adam, took her cue, stood up between her clients thighs, kissed the gaping cunt in front of her for a last time and got the alcohol and swab. She slipped on a pair of surgical gloves and then splashed the cold fluid freely all over Sharon's sex and used the sterile swab to dry the liquid off again.

At last, thought Adam, we're finally getting down to it.

When she had finished drying Sharon's sex completely, Sam turned to Wayne and said, "There you go Sir, she's all set to go." To which Wayne simply said then here is the needle and ring for the triangle Sam."

"Sorry Sir, I forgot that I was supposed to do that," Sam said taking the needle and ring and squatting between Sharon's legs and propping her elbows on the captive woman's thighs for support.

With her left hand, Sam gently rubbed Sharon's clitoris and soon had the head of it standing clear of its hood, which meant that she was able to see exactly where and how to insert the needle to achieve the effect Adam wanted. As soon as she had the right line Sam pushed the needle through the fleshy hood under the head of Sharon's clit causing the bound woman to cry out sharply with the pain. Fortunately for Sharon, the pain was relatively short lived and while it stung for a while she didn't suffer too long, certainly by the time the ring was in place the pain had reduced to just a slight sting.

"There you go Sharon," Sam said standing and moving away from the table, "you now have a perfect triangle piercing, we've just got a few rings to put in your cunt lips and you'll have a beautifully ringed cunt. Whose next Sir?"

"That'll be me Sam," Wayne said picking up a fresh sterile needle and new ring and moving to take the place Sam had just vacated. "Ok Adam, the pussy lips are pretty easy and done pretty much the same way as we did the nipples. Hold the labia out, needle on one side and cork on the other using the marks I made earlier to guide us and push through like this."

Sharon had felt the point of the needle push against her lip and was ready for the push through, but still found it incredibly painful and while she was able to keep from making any noise it was a struggle.

"The rest are just like the first one so we can just keep doing them one after the other," Wayne told Adam as he pushed the second needle through the tender labia of his captive client. With the second ring firmly in place Wayne stepped back and invited Adam to complete the job.

"You'll notice that the two rings I've put in are actually in her inner lips and the rest of the marks are in the outer lips Adam. I've done that to give you a bit more flexibility with adding attachments like weights and chains, etc. Don't worry I think you will like it once you've played with them a bit."

"I'm sure it will be fine Wayne. Actually, come to think of it, it's what I meant to ask for. My inspiration for the eight rings was the Luvbight chick on the web. She has three rings in each of her outer lips and another one in each of her inner lips. Looks fantastic."

With surgical gloves on and a new needle and ring Adam stepped into the space between the widely spread thighs of his ex and immediately took hold of her right outer lip, found the top mark, lined up the cork and needle and pushed. "Next needle please Sam"

"Here you go Sir", she said handing him the needle and ring ready to go.

Adam immediately lined up the second needle at the top mark of her left labia and drove it through in what was now a single practiced move. Sharon was now able to handle the pain of each piercing with just a sharp intake of breath and a very quiet "ssssss".

"Perfect Sir," Sam told him and handed him another needle saying, "here's the next one."

"Thanks Sam," Adam replied, "this is fun! Shame there's only four more to go though."

"I understand, Sir, but there's only so much space on a woman's pussy for rings."

"I know, Sam, just joking," Adam said as he pushed the third needle through Sharon's right outer lip. "Still I can enjoy the few I have left."

And he did, with each new piercing his smile grew larger along with his erection so that by the time he had driven the last needle through the fleshy lips of his ex wife's cunt and set the last ring in place, his erection was becoming decidedly uncomfortable.

But there was still work to be done as Adam asked Sam and Wayne for a word with him outside in the corridor. Sam and Wayne stepped out and Adam followed them closing the door behind him before he said in a hushed voice, "Guys, can you do the cunt's tongue for me please. She knows nothing about this, it's my little surprise for her, but in my agreement with her, as you saw, she has given me total authority to do whatever I want to her without any repercussions."

"Well, Adam," Wayne said, "that is certainly true if I read the agreement the right way. Is that what you read Sam?"

"Sure is Wayne. She did give Adam complete control, so I would be perfectly comfortable doing the cunt's tongue for him, how 'bout you Wayne."

"I agree Sam. So what did you have in mind Adam?"

"Well, I want to see if we can get three studs or barbells in her tongue, it seems long enough to accommodate three."

"Ok, look Adam that will make this the biggest job we have ever done on one person at one time so let me offer you a bonus. There isn't much left to pierce, but I would like to offer you a free nose ring to thank you for the commission. It's not much, but it's something at least. As well as a titanium ring of the same gauge as the nipple and pussy rings I'll include a clear, unbreakable barbell for more public occasions if you like."

"Like Wayne? I love it! I accept. Do you have a way of restraining her head in case she tries to refuse?"

"Of course, we have Adam," Wayne explained, "didn't you see the straps at the head of the table? We often have clients who don't trust themselves to stay still and want us to restrain them for tongue jobs. We even have a neat way to force a client to open their mouth and once its open we use a Whitehead Gag to keep the mouth open. Then we use special forceps and a frame to hold the tongue out so that we can use both hands to do the piercing. I am afraid Sam and I will need to do these personally though Adam, this is no job for an amateur."

"I understand completely Wayne, so do you see any problems?"

"None at all Adam, we will go back in there and as long as you can ensure that the cunt is looking straight up at the ceiling, Sam can go to the head of the table and whip the straps into place over the cunt's head. You'll see that it is really quick and easy to fix her head in place. Then it's just a matter of making her open her mouth and the rest will be history. By the way do you want to know how much this will cost?"

"Yeah, I am going to get you to do it anyway but you'd better tell me how much."

"Ok, look Adam since you've been such a good customer already, we will do these at cost, so let's say another $150 for the three tongue piercings plus the barbells and we'll do the nose and throw in the two rings for nix."

"Sounds fair, Wayne. Let's do it. Just give me a couple of minutes with her alone first please mate." Adam said as Wayne opened the door to the room where Adam's ex lay dozing resplendent in her corset and otherwise all but naked, spread wide and strapped to the piercing table, sleepily contemplating her new life as a slave and mobile jewellery display.

Adam entered the room alone and closed the door behind him. Revelling in the sight of his newly acquired and firmly bound toy and keen to see just how she would react to the next phase of her submission. He moved to the side of the table, leant over and took her head gently in his hands and lifted it just above the table. He lowered his lips to hers and gently kissed her awake. Using his tongue to slowly coax her lips apart he thrust his tongue forcefully deep into her mouth. The sudden aggressive turn of the kiss took Sharon completely by surprise, but only for a moment as she began to respond in kind relieved that Adam felt deeply enough about her to kiss her so passionately.

For Adam it was an opportunity to explore his ex-wife's mouth free of studs for the last time and for her it confirmed the correctness of her decision to ask him to take her back. Her total attention was on enjoying the unbelievably erotic intertwining of their tongues.

Even while Sharon was revelling in the kiss, Adam held her head up with one hand and used the other to pull a blindfold, the same airline sleep mask he had taken off her that morning, from his pocket and breaking off the kiss slip it over her eyes, fitting the elastic in place over her head.

"cunt, you are making me so very happy, giving me so very much," he said lowering her head to the table again, "thank you so much." With that he kissed her again for a long moment so lovingly she relaxed despite the unexpectedness of the blindfold.

Leaving her momentarily, he opened the door and silently invited the others back into the room. Moving back to the table to kiss her once more, he gestured to Sam to secure Sharon's head to the table.