One Long Dream Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam moved to the head of the table took both ends of the head strap and calmly clipped them together just above the Sharon's head and then, with practised precision, she tightened the straps quickly and firmly securing the bound woman's head to the table.

"There you go Adam," Sam said, "she's ready for the next stage now."

Adam took his time breaking off the kiss enjoying the sudden change of reaction that he felt as Sharon tried without any chance of success to escape the head strap.

"What the fuck! What are you doing?" Sharon cried as soon as Adam's lips left hers, "What's happening?"

"Oh, cunt you don't need to know what's happening, you just need to go with the flow, whatever that is." Adam said, "It's all under my control now and there is nothing you can do, so there is nothing for you to worry about at all. And remember, under our agreement I can do anything that I want to you and with you at your own very firm insistence, so my gorgeous little painslut that is exactly what I am doing. And of course you know your little outburst will cost you another 20 strokes when we get home."

While Adam spoke, Sam had picked up the Whitehead gag and was holding it over Sharon's face indicating that she was ready to go.

"Now, my precious cunt I want you to open your mouth wide for me."

Slowly, reluctantly, Sharon opened her mouth and as soon as it was open sufficiently Wayne took hold of her chin and nose preventing her from closing her mouth again too quickly and Sam slipped the gag, modified with a soft silicon coating over the centre sections to protect the wearer's teeth, into place. With the gag in place, Wayne slowly allowed Sharon's mouth to close on the arms of the gag, which Sam gradually ratcheted open.

Sharon struggled against the head strap and the gag with a muffled "Ugghh ,ahhhh, ahhh," while her tormentors simply waited for her to calm down, which she eventually did when she finally realised that there was not going to be any escape.

Once again, Adam leant down over her and this time kissed her cheek telling her, "Do you know how fucking wonderful you look now, my gorgeous little cunt? Do you know how easily I could climb on the table right now and fuck that beautiful face of yours?"

"Ugggh, gahhhh, gahhhhh." And an attempted shake of her head was her only response.

"I am sorry," Adam told her, "I couldn't understand a word of that, cunt, I hope you were trying to tell that you love the gag and that you want me to get one for use at home, because if you, were then I agree."

While Adam was saying this to Sharon, Sam picked up a small metal frame and fitted it to the sides of the Whitehead gag. The frame extended about six inches from the gag and provided a fixing point for the clamping forceps that she used to take hold of Sharon's tongue and pull it out of her mouth. With the forceps attached to the frame, Sharon's tongue was fully extended, leaving both of Sam's hand free to assess where the tongue could be pierced.

Sharon, who knew now that she was going to get her tongue pierced, something that she could not have conceived of in her wildest dreams and fantasies, began to struggle and sob uncontrollably but without reducing her vulnerability in the slightest. Sam ignored her and spoke to Adam, "I am sorry Adam, I know you wanted three studs, but we are just not going to get three in the tongue now. I can get two in, but the cunt seems to be slightly tongue tied physically. That could be corrected surgically some time, but it right now it means that there is really only room for two."

"Ok, Sam then we go with two." Adam told her, removing the blindfold. "I hope you guys don't mind me removing this," he added holding the blindfold over his sobbing ex, but the cunt is crying so nicely that I wanted to watch her tears roll down her cheeks rather than soak the blindfold."

"That's fine by us Adam," Wayne said, "And naturally since it is now only two studs the price will be just $100 instead of the $150 for the three. Everything else is as we agreed."

"Thanks Wayne," Adam replied, "Let's do it then, Sam"

Almost immediately, Sam who had already set herself up, pushed the needle through Sharon's tongue for the first time causing her victim to begin a fresh burst of ineffective struggling.

"Cunt," Adam said stroking Sharon's cheek, it is just so beautiful to watch your pain, your beautiful tears and your fruitless struggle. I never thought that I would enjoy seeing you so helpless like this. I am sorry, though, I can't sit here stroking your face any longer though, I need to stroke something much more pleasurable with a different part of me. Wait a minute Sam, please."

With that Adam stood and moved to stand between Sharon's spread thighs, unzipped his trousers and let them and his jocks fall to the floor and directed his erection between the newly pierced and well lubricated lips of Sharon's sex and pushed slowly into her fully.

"Ok Sam, anytime now, I just wanted to feel how the cunt reacts as the needle goes through each time."

"That's fine, Adam," Sam told him, "I understand completely, Wayne did the same to me when I had my second stud put in, didn't you Wayne?"

"Yeah," her husband replied, "loved the sense of power and control it gave me."

"Ready Adam?" Sam asked. He thrust completely into Sharon, now finally fully appreciating what it really meant to have a fucktoy and painslut and nodded to Sam.

"That's one done." Sam said preparing for the second piercing.

"Oh, guys," Adam said to no one in particular while revelling in the delicious, uncontrolled movements of Sharon's agonised body, "that is so fucking good. I just love it."

"Well, here's the second Adam," Sam said, "Enjoy!"

Once again, Adam thrust completely into Sharon, feeling as though he was touching the core of her being, as she responded sharply to the pain and his simultaneous invasion, this time with a distinct contraction around his cock and deep shudder of release even as her tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Nearly there now cunt," Sam said as she released her client's tongue from the forceps leaving the gag in place for the time being. A gentle nod to Wayne and he took her place at the head of the table. Without saying a word, he used a sterilised swab to clean her entire face, so that she had no idea what was to happen next, then without warning he simply took hold of her nose with one hand and pushed his needle through her septum in one sharp, painful movement. Almost before Sharon realised what was happening, he had the titanium ring through the hole and fixed in place.

Adam, still buried fully in Sharon's sex, reacted first. "Fantastic! That was simply fantastic. It's done! Look at the cunt! Tits pierced, cunt pierced, tongue pierced and nose pierced a complete slave job and it looks fucking great, thanks Wayne, thanks Sam."

"Our pleasure Adam, hope you enjoy it." Wayne said. "Look, do you want to have a few minutes alone, I need to discuss a couple of things with Sam, if you get my drift. We'll meet you in reception in ten minutes or so."

"I think I get your drift Wayne, we'll see you there," Adam said.

"Ok, Sam get your arse down to the play room, now!" Wayne said as he literally pushed he wife out of the room. "See you guys soon."

Alone with his ex for the first time in over two hours, Adam released her head from the straps and then circled the table releasing each of the restraints in turn, leaving the gag in place, so that she as she sat up she slowly started rubbing her wrists and ankles to get some feeling back into them. Adam watched her closely, noticing that she whenever she made eye contact with him she quickly averted her teary eyes. Finally, she sat on the edge of the table, looking at the floor, mouth still spread wide open with the gag.

"On your knees cunt."

She slipped from the table to the floor and then down onto her knees, with her face just inches from his still erect cock, still covered in her juices.

She looked up at him, knowing he wanted to use her mouth to clean himself, saw him nod, and leant forward to take him awkwardly into her mouth.

Appreciating her effort, he took hold of her head in both hands and wiped his cock off as well as he could, before pulling out and wiping himself off completely with her hair.

"Well done, cunt! Well done. It took a lot of self-discipline to offer to clean me up, didn't it?"

She nodded.

"Hmmm a lot has just happened hasn't it?"

Again she nodded.

"Would you have used your safe word when Sam grabbed your tongue in the forceps if you had been able to?"

Again she nodded.

"Do you want to use it now?"

She shook her head, no.

"Have I gone too far in my enjoyment of you?"

She thought for a few seconds and then shook her head.

"Do you still want me to take you back now?"

She nodded without hesitation.

"As my slave?"

She nodded

"As my fucktoy?"

She nodded.

"As my painslut?"

She nodded.

"Will you marry me and be all those things for me, a slave, fucktoy and painslut?"

Again she nodded.

"Good, then stand up and take that gag out, there's a mirror in the corner so that you can work it out."

Standing, she walked to the mirror and fumbled with the gag for several minutes until she worked out how to close it. Triumphantly she turned to him and waved it proudly in the air. "Ta dah!"

"Fantastic cunt, we'll get one of those for you and you will always be the one to fit and remove it for me, although I'll control how wide we spread it. Now let's go and pay for all this fabulous work and get you home."

She hesitated, waved one hand to stop him and pointed to her mouth.

"You want to say something cunt?"

She nodded.

"Ok, get it out then."

"Thank you Master," she said, then hesitated for a second or two, "ah... for everything, but I need to pee really badly."

"Ok, there was a bathroom just outside in the hall. Off you go, but leave the door open, you will never close a bathroom door again when I am around understand, cunt!"

She nodded as she rushed gratefully from the room holding her tits to stop them bouncing and making the rings tinkle against her barbells.

"And let the tits bounce cunt." Adam told her as she jogged away, don't ever hold them or your cunt rings. I like the sound they make, and I've paid enough to enjoy it."

"Yes Master," and disappeared down the hall, "sorry Master?"

"So you're done then Adam?" Sam asked as she and Wayne reappeared.

"Yeah, we're done thanks guys," Adam replied, "You've done a fantastic job, we'd better pay you hadn't we."

"That's the second best idea I've heard today, but it will take a lot of beating now we're finished with the best idea." Wayne said heading to the reception area, "We'll add it up for you."

When Sharon returned Adam simply gathered their things, took hold of the nearest nipple ring and towed her towards the front of the salon. "Waiting position, cunt!" he said watching in wonder and ceaseless amazement that she actually did what he told her.

Wayne and Sam were waiting for Adam and Sharon to appear with the bill tallied and ready to be paid, and they both watched in awe as the now beautifully adorned Sharon moved smoothly and gracefully to stand mid-way the reception desk where Wayne had inspected her earlier and the door. Sharon stood a metre or so in front of a full length mirror and noticing this, Sam told her, "Turn around cunt and admire your new look in our mirror."

Sharon glanced at Adam for approval. He simply nodded that she should do as she was told. She remained in the waiting position and turned slowly with more than a little trepidation and when she finally came face to face with her reflection she wasn't at all displeased. In fact she was actually very impressed with how sexy she looked except for the nose ring, which she was not at all happy about. All the other rings could be hidden under clothing or by keeping her mouth shut. But the nose ring was immediately obvious to everyone who looked her way. She was thinking that once the piercing healed, she would have to find some way to remove it temporarily while she was work, although didn't Wayne say something about a clear, or transparent barbell? That might be almost invisible to most people.

"Well Adam, what do you think?" Wayne asked.

"I think it's fantastic, Wayne." Adam said fishing in his pocket for his wallet. I think it as absolutely fantastic! It's just as I imagined a slave should look. How much do I owe you?"

"Look, we've had a great time—you even let me fuck the cunt and Sam certainly got off as well, so look the bill comes to over just under $1200 bucks plus $100 for the tongue and the nose was gratis, but let's call it $850 all up if that's ok with you. That way we cover our costs and make a little profit on the rings and like I said we've had a ball with you guys."

"Wow, that's very generous Wayne, I really appreciate it. And of course if I ever need any more work done I will come straight to you," Adam said handing over his credit card, "Is Amex ok? Might as well get my points."

Amex is fine, Adam, but we do like to add a one and half percent for Amex if that's OK?"

"Sure, Wayne, it's just more points."

Moving to his ex Adam said, "Once again thanks. What do we need to do to get the wounds healed as quickly as possible?"

Sam took a brochure from the desk and handed it to him saying, "Here you go Adam, our after care guidelines are all in the brochure, but essentially keep the wounds clean, with a good surgical antiseptic and turn the rings several times each day. Avoid too many solid foods for a week or so and I would recommend using a good mouthwash such as Listerine several times a day for the tongue."

"Thanks for that Sam. Ok cunt, get your dress."

Sharon took the couple of steps to where her dress hung and went to slip her right arm into it. "No cunt, you don't need to put it on, just fold it over your arm. I don't want all that lovely work covered up."

Shocked and totally humiliated, Sharon held the dress and carefully folded it in half lengthways and then draped it over her left arm.

"That's better cunt, much better. Make sure you keep your arm well to the side though." He put her painted sunglasses on to blindfold her, "and you'll need these too."

Taking hold of the new ring in Sharon's right nipple and turning to Wayne and Sam he said, "Thanks once again. We'll be off but I hope we see you again someday soon."

"So do I Adam." Wayne said, "So do I, mate."