All Comments on 'One Man's Therapy'

by mind_sex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
hopkinscmhopkinscmover 13 years ago
NOT INCEST!

First this wasn't incest, maybe first time or erotic encounter but not incest. Second this story needs better editing. Present tense verbs make the story choppy in the flow of reading. Also, you rushed through the erotic parts, heck half way through the anal sex, I realized that it was anal and not just vaginal sex going doggy style.

Overall this story was a waste of time, but I figured I would give criticism where it due.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.

I then, I then, I then, I then, I then.

Bad form.

Bad story.

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 13 years ago
So-So

Very boring & badly written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good concept

I really enjoyed this story! Could use some tweaking (i.e. Some editing & maybe the father imagining the girl is his daughter to make it fit better in to the incest category). Otherwise, great concept!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Last line gained a chuckle. Wrong category, but oh well. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep it up.

Present tense this, wrong category that. What ever, you need polish, and maybe you have not yet developed the story into the incest genre. There is plenty of room to grow for both. Do not worry about the negative aspects of the comments, take the criticism's in a positive light and work from there. I liked the story very much, I was too involved in it to nit pick. Just keep at it and remember, "you can't please everyone, so please yourself."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous