All Comments on 'One Night'

by Naughtyjames

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 9 years ago
Welp I saw this coming

I have no idea how this all happened but I do know that trickery and deception was used. Also he's probably better off burning down the guys house while they are both still asleep and making his way to mexico ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Shouldn't this be in humor?

OK, its not funny, but it is a joke. Is this all you got?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dead wives tell no lies and gutted seducers hurt no one

one can only be owned by someone if they chose to be

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
What can I say?

Vicious, stupid and juvenile. If this is your fantasy, keep it to yourself.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 9 years ago
Good, maybe very good but . . .

. . . it needs a little more for me. I understand it is a vignette, but I would have liked just a lttle more from her than the last sentence. I think her side, a few choice expressions, could have been added without extending the length or scope of the story beyond reason. Still in all a good read, thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stupidity runs amok.

Did you think this through? Just terrible writing.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Gone from one point to the opposite!!!

Gone from one point to the opposite!!! One point: "This isn't going to change anything is it?" - "Of course not sweetie..."; opposite: "I belong to him now. So do you..."...So their marriage was over! If only he had done what he thought: "I consider walking away and leaving and never coming back...". But no!!! so 1*

Ducky7Ducky7about 9 years ago
more PHD, Piled higher and deeper.

Stop don't write anymore.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 9 years ago

Yes, he made a terrible mistake and didn't guess what was going to happen. Could have been longer with a bit of background and maybe what aftermath turned out to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A Minimalist Work of Art

Sometimes, less is more; and this story attests to that. It was a clean, fast read, which left the reader to flesh out the details. This is the sign of good art.

Also, the solid juxtaposition on the key theme ramps up the tension immensely. It almost gives the reader whip lash to move from the beginning statement (his) to the closing statement (hers). This complete contrast is driven home first with the beginning words of "This isn't going to change anything is it?" and the ending words "... I belong to him now. So do you." Holy mackerel, everything changed!

To add to the tension, the guy´s smile makes the husband nervous, the guy´s kitchen is intimidating, and “…he discards her in a heap on the bed…”

Finally, a very personal and emotional connection is made by having the husband get up close and personal, kiss the wife after the blow job, and the husband holding the wife´s hand as she is fucked into another state of being.

Brilliant writing! You are truly “Naughy, James”. We demand a Part II.

indysubmaleindysubmaleabout 9 years ago
loved it

Please ignore the trolls and keep sharing!

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 9 years ago
Of course it changes everything!

You are now an emasculated wimp.

Enjoy your life as a sub, cuckold.

pitbull4pitbull4about 9 years ago

u got duped u wimp she had her own agenda now u are a cuckold wimp and she got a real asshole man with no respect for u

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh, God....run, RUN, you fool! She doesn't love you...never did....

...you were an idea, a sense of stability and security. Now she wants passion, and not with you, but with some fuck stud. Some domineering asshole. Anything but a terminal response is pussy fodder.

Best thing to do now, is go to that fucking kitchen, find a knife and cut your wrists and throat. Let fuckboy clean up his mess. Let wifey-poo think on her actions while they mop up the bloodshed she brought you to.

The only other response would be called double homicide. Don't want that....your suffering would continue for the rest of your life. Now, it's ended and theirs can go on....that is, if there is a dram of conscience or compassion in either of them. I doubt it.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WIMPS AND SLUTS

and always the twain shall meet. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well done.

Ironically believable. Prologue would have sullied the whole story. Sometimes it just happens like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Belong? No, No we don't...

But, my dear, you have a choice to make. You may give yourself to him. That is your choice. Or you may be my wife. But the two are mutually exclusive. If you belong to him, you are not my wife, have no claim on my wife's family assets. You are...someone else. Some slut.

So choose, my dear. Stay here, as you are now, renouncing everything else. Or come home, and be my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Fuck that shot. Wouldn't happen.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 6 years ago

As if !!! cuck crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sigh

willing cuckolds should be shot period. you aren't even men you are a vile lifeform that should be extinguished

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Bad

Really bad idea, really bad.characters, really bad writing. Scores are way too high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huh?

Where’s the story arc? The growth? She’s some raving beauty with a healthy sex drive who married someone nebbish then undoes his manhood in under thirty minutes.

If fucking is a story this was a jackoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bullshit

No fuckig way

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

horsehit!

YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago
NJ Stop and desist!

What a disappointing submission. Plot minimal to say the least. Characters superficially drawn. This belongs in the Fetish sub category. Cuckoldry is a fetish. Try to be original and not merely parroting what countless others have done.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

OMG what trash. Is she a Fox News personality? She's literally THAT stupid and he isnt any better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Cnn

Oh she is for sure a cnn person and the hubby belongs on the view

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bullshit of the first order. Definitely Fox News crew.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous