All Comments on 'One Night at Shenanigans'

by PizzaGod

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

Just right... Love a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to ask for it. Love the dirty dialogue, too. Thanks!

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 17 years ago
Outstanding!

Watching the entry to swinging is always exciting and the author does it well. Good believable characterization, nice situational set-up, then a balance between what's going *in* his and *to* his head. A good plus: walks a fine line between showing off a submissive but still keeping mutual respect of sexual protocol and etiquette with the condom. Very impressive.

This is one Pizza that'll be ordered over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Best

This is the best movie fuck story I have ever read. Please have this couple return for another adventure when the place is open for business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best story i've ever read

The dialogue was great and the scenes were hot. Enough said.

DashaboutDashaboutalmost 6 years ago
Shenanigans

Very good story but I was a bit disappointed that the young Jason wasn't involved in the furniture testing. I would have definitely asked for him to join in, he would have been energetic enough to test most of the couches.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
What

What kind.of degenerate slime takes his wife to an adult bookstore? What kind of brain damaged cuck let's his whore fuck strangers? Only a degenerate LW cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous