One Night at Shenanigans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what'd you think about the theater?" Scott's voice broke my trance. I got my bearings back as quickly as I could.

"I loved it! Very high-class. Better than anything I've ever been in."

"That's the point," Scott said. "We want a kind of upscale clientele in here. Not the scummy people that usually go in there just to jack off. It will probably be members only. We'll charge people like a $10 yearly membership and a $5 fee each time they show up. I've talked to several couple online in some different local adult chat rooms and many of them said if it was clean and the riff raff would be kept out, then they'd be happy to play here. You'd be surprised how many freaky couples there are that are just waiting for a safe place that they can go crazy in." With that he reached into a small box under the cash register and took out a business card. He wrote something on the back of it and handed it to me.

Turns out it wasn't a business card at all, but a membership card. Written on the back was "Mike and Elizabeth: Lifetime Membership." He smiled at me and said "From me to you, on the house. You two are our first official members." I wasn't sure how to react, mostly because I wasn't sure if Elizabeth even knew there was a theater in the building, much less if she wanted to spend time in it. I thanked him anyway and turned towards the hall as I heard Elizabeth come out of the bathroom.

"OK, I'm back! You guys can stop talking about me now!" she giggled. She was enjoying herself here more than I thought she would. Clearly the mutual attraction between her and Scott was getting her heated up. I knew I was in for a long night when we got back to my place. Once her motor gets started, it purrs for quite some time. She grabbed me by the collar and pulled me away from the counter. I noticed a faint whiff of alcohol on her breath. "Mikey! I need to talk to you for a minute!" She hauled me over to the DVDs so we could talk privately.

"Geez girl, when did you start drinking?" She wasn't drunk, but was clearly a bit tipsy. She reached into her purse and pulled out a fifth of vodka.

"Scott said that since we were his most favoritest customer, that he had a gift for us, and since you don't drink liquor..." What followed was a giddy little giggle, followed by a swig. She chased it with a swig from an OJ bottle she had also. Scott had been very well prepared.

"I hope you don't mind. He gave them to me while you were off exploring the rest of the building. He's soooo cool. He told me that he'd be happy to demonstrate that vibrator on me but I told him no no no. None of that. But," she pulled me closer to whisper in my ear, "if we weren't together and I just happened to walk in here by myself and I was single, I'd totally let him. That doesn't make you jealous does it? Because I'm not gonna do it of course. I'm just saying if the situation was different, ya know." OH! You know who he reminds me of?" I smiled down at her and thought for a second.

"Jenna's boyfriend's father?"

"YES!" she squealed. As much as someone can squeal while whispering anyway. "He TOTALLY does! Damn that day was hot!" She bit down on her lip again and sort of daydreamed for a second. Then she snapped out of it and planted a long wet kiss on me.. She broke it off and looked deeply into my eyes. "Let's buy that video and get the hell out of here. I need your cock ASAP. We might not make it out of the parking lot." She took me by the hand and walked me back towards the counter.

Elizabeth leaned back over the counter as she had before, wanting I'm sure to give Scott and Jason a goodbye cleavage shot. "Guys," she said. "Were gonna take that DVD and hit the road. Thank you sooooo much for all your hospitality."

Scott looked more than a little disappointed. "Leaving already? Well damn. It was really good meeting you guys. Gonna be a long boring night after you go. Jason here won't know what to do with himself." We all laughed at the irony of that statement, since Jason hadn't done much but stare and pretend to work the whole time we'd been there. "Tell you what. Since you two are officially our favorite customers, I'd like to make you a deal. I'm going to give you the DVD on the house, but you need to do me a favor." I wasn't exactly sure what Scott had in mind. I knew that he wanted Elizabeth, but I was sure that he wasn't going to try to trade a DVD for a piece of her 22 year old ass. I glanced over to Elizabeth to gauge her reaction to whatever the offer might be. She had rested her face on her elbows as she leaned in a little closer to her new friends behind the counter. Clearly, whatever the "offer" was going to be, she would take it into serious consideration. She no longer looked like a girl that was in a hurry to leave.

"Well," Scott continued, speaking to Elizabeth directly. "I'm sure Mike mentioned the theater that we're about to open up..." Elizabeth got a confused look on her face, then looked up at me quickly. Scott realized that she had no idea what he was talking about, and gave her a quick synopsis of the theater and what he had planned for it.

She took it in pretty well, considering she hadn't expected the whole conversation and that she'd been swigging vodka straight from the bottle for the past few minutes. I was relieved to see that once she'd processed all the information, she was pretty intrigued by the whole idea. Once we were all on the same page at last, Scott continued with his offer.

"Not only have we not opened the theater to the public yet, we haven't even given it a good dry run yet. Everything looks good on paper, so to speak, but we haven't yet tested the video or surround sound system. Hell, the seats haven't had asses in them yet! So, what I'd like you two to do is really pretty simple. Go in the theater, get comfortable, watch your chosen DVD for a little while, then let me know how the experience was. Give me the pros and the cons and be honest about it. I don't want to start charging people to go in there if the picture sucks and the sound is all garbled. Afterwards, you get the DVD for free, unless of course you don't like it. I can come up with a different one if that's the case. Consider it payment for services rendered. What do you think?"

I glanced over at Elizabeth and repeated Scott's last thought. "What do you think?" She slowly looked up at me and gave me a nice long smile. That was all the answer I needed. "Scott, I think we've got a deal."

Predictably, Scott was beaming. "Great! Just pick a scene from the movie and I'll get it going for you. We control everything from behind the counter." Elizabeth took the DVD case and started poring over the various scenes pictured on the back cover. After a minute or so, she pointed to a picture of a young girl, probably about her age, sucking a massive cock while a second guy was deep in her pussy. Scott seemed happy with that choice as well. "Two guys and one lady, huh? I've always enjoyed that sort of thing. Very nice choice."

Elizabeth gave him a quick wink. "I think so too." Then she took a good, long gulp of vodka without chasing it. "Get that theater fired up big guy. I'm eager to see how the equipment works." She let out a long giggle that only comes out when she's in the gray area between buzzed and drunk, and took me by the hand as I led her to the theater.

"You guys feel free to get as comfortable as you like. There are no security cameras or anything in there. You'll have total privacy. Us poor slobs out here won't be able to see a thing."

Elizabeth glanced back over her shoulder and pouted in the direction of the counter. "Your loss!" she giggled as we walked through the theater door. As I turned to close the door behind us, I heard the ding of the front door to the store as someone came in from the parking lot. I pulled the door shut and stood next to my girlfriend as she decided where we should sit. After she took it all in, we settled on one of the couches in the back as Scott dimmed the lights from the counter. We sat there in the darkness for what seemed like forever. Elizabeth was starting to get a little uncomfortable. "What's the hold up? Put the DVD in and push play!" I heard her take another swig.

"Relax, babe," I said as I took her hand in the darkness. "He has to track down the scene you wanted. Besides, I heard someone come in the front door. He's probably multi-tasking. Plus, there are plenty of ways to kill time in the dark." I let go of her hand and moved my hand down to her just above her knee, right below the hem of her skirt. She breathed in quickly through her mouth and her left hand quickly found my cock, which had been anywhere from bulging to rock hard ever since we got out of the car. She gripped me through my jeans and began her familiar pumping motion that had gotten me ready to go dozens of times before.

I slid my hand up under her skirt as she parted her legs and shifted in her seat, giving me access to her sensitive pussy. She pulled the moist crotch of her panties to the side and I slid my middle finger in. Her wetness confirmed to me that she'd been enjoying her time here and that she was ready to play. The thought that Scott had something to do with her moistness made my cock grow a bit more. She let out a slight whimper and started working her clit as my finger started sliding in and out of her. Just then the screen flickered to life and her chosen scene began.

The great thing about a lot of amateur porn is that there's no need for plot or back-story or trivial stuff like that. It's mostly just real people getting right into the action. This scene was no exception.

The girl, probably in her twenties and a bit curvy, was on a sofa between two guys, probably in their thirties and both put together pretty well. They were all fully clothed, but were already getting at it, as she was rubbing both of their cocks through their fabric of their pants. The man on her right was fondling her tits through her obviously braless top, while the one on her left had a finger working under her skirt while his tongue feverishly danced with hers in her mouth.

Elizabeth watched transfixed, the visual sensation feeding her mind as my finger fed her body. The pace of her hand picked up considerably. I leaned in toward her neck and started breathing just below her ear, knowing that makes her hotter than anything else. Her whimpering became quick, short gasps, and her hips started moving in time with my finger. I slid a second one into her quivering pussy and she let out an audible groan that, if not for the surround sound, probably would have been heard by the boys at the counter.

I glanced back up at the screen, where things had also picked up. The girl's tits were fully exposed now, and the fondler was now sucking away, alternating on each nipple. She was still making out with the other guy, but now her hand was pumping his naked penis, as his jeans were in a pile at his feet. I moved my lips up to Elizabeth's ear so I could give her the dirty talk that she loved.

"You like that, baby? Look at that slut! One guy on her tits and one guy fingering her. She's got a cock in each hand! Is that what you wanted to see?" Her approval didn't exactly come in words, but more like a series of affirmative grunts and whimpers as she became lost in her sexual arousal. Her juices were beginning to pool in my palm. "Undo those last few buttons and get your tits out. I want you to look just like her." Elizabeth LOVES to be directed sexually, and she eagerly complied.

Her DD tits were quickly exposed as her blouse fell open on either side of her. Her left hand went back to my cock as her right started pinching her nipples, making them stand up like small erasers. I took my free hand and grabbed the nipple closest to me and began to pinch and pull and her breathing started getting thinner and the pace was quickening. She stopped playing with her tits and started going to town on her clit. The constant sexual exposure from my hands, her hands and the video were starting to send her over the edge and I knew her orgasm was fast approaching.

The scene onscreen was also getting hotter, as now all three were naked. She was on her knees in front of the couch and was alternating between cocks, sucking one while pumping the other, then switching. Both of these guys had amateur physiques, but their cocks were porno quality, both well hung and thick. Clearly the girl in the film was in for a good time. I went back to focusing on my girl, just in time to hear her familiar refrain.

"Oh God, oh God, I'm gonna cum Mike," she moaned. I knew she wanted to keep it down a bit. She's amazingly vocal, but always conscious of not bothering other people with her screams. I knew it was a good one and that she couldn't keep quiet, so I shoved my tongue into her mouth to trap her scream. She eagerly kissed me back as she came hard, moaning loudly into my mouth. My fingers were flooded as her pussy convulsed around them.

Her ass was bouncing off the couch and she was pumping my cock like there was no tomorrow. After several seconds, she came down a bit and began breathing more normally. She pouted a little as my fingers exited from her, but soon she was eagerly cleaning them off as she focused her eyes back on the screen. "That is sooooo fucking hot, baby," she said. "Look at those cocks. " I started to undo my jeans, and she moved her hand to let me get undressed. Soon my pants were in a pile on the floor, much like in the movie.

"One girl, two big dicks. Is that what you want baby?" She was back to pumping me with her hand, but her gaze never left the scene in front of her. "You want to be a little cock sucking slut like her? You want one in your hand and one in your mouth while you're on your knees?" She was starting to turn on again.

"That's what I want," she whimpered. "I need two big dicks like that. I'm a slut and I need lots of cock."

With that my dick surged and swelled in her grasp, and now my hips were the ones in motion as I bucked up to meet her hand. I grabbed her by the back of the head and guided her face toward my crotch. She kept her eye on the screen until she was forced to look away, as her lips enveloped my thick member.

Now it was my turn to be pleased as I watched the DVD on the big screen. Now the girl was sitting on the couch with her legs spread as one dude went to down on her cunt with his tongue while her mouth was eagerly sucking the other guy straddling her face. I reached down with my still-moist fingers and started rubbing one around Elizabeth's puckered pink asshole. She squirmed and groaned a bit, but never wavered from her task, taking almost all of me deep into her throat.

I gazed down at my girl's bobbing head, then as I redirected my attention back to the screen, I caught the door open out of the corner of my eye. Scott slid in quickly and quietly let the door shut behind him. Part of me was surprised that he'd come in like that, knowing what was likely to be going on, and part was me couldn't figure out what had taken him so long, considering the subtle and not-so subtle signals Elizabeth had been giving off all night. I panicked for a second, not knowing how she would react to this, when I realized that she had no idea we were no longer alone, as the pace of her lips on my cock never changed.

It took Scott a few seconds to adjust to the darkness, and then a couple more to find us in the back row. He seemed a little surprised by what he saw, and looked at me in a way that asked me if I wanted him to go. I held up my hand, telling him to stay where he was. Then I pulled Elizabeth's mouth from my cock just enough for her to speak, but not so far that she could see anything but my crotch.

"What did you say you wanted, baby? Did you say that you were a little cock slut?" Her head nodded vigorously as my hand held her by the hair, and she tried to go back to work, but I held her head in place. She let out a playful whimper. "Tell me. Tell me what you need."

"I'm a cock slut," she cried, this time not caring about who might hear. "I need big dicks! I need more than one, like the girl on the screen. I want to be a cock-sucking bitch like her!" Her head was still hovering inches above my throbbing dick. "I want you and I want Scott! I need to have you both inside me at the same time!"

Surprised, I looked down at her. There was no way she knew he was in there with us! I motioned Scott over. I wanted to know if she was serious or if it was just part of a fantasy for her. I pushed her warm mouth back onto my cock as Scott dropped his pants and walked over, naked from the waist down. His dick was sticking straight out like an iron bar. If she was gonna go through with it, she was definitely in for a good time.

He'd kicked off his shoes so as not to make any noise as he shuffled over. He was almost within two feet of us, stroking his raging hard on in his hand, and she had no clue that he was there. I decided it was now or never, and I clenched her hair in my hand and pulled her horny mouth off of me and brought her face-to-prick with the man she'd been flirting with all night. Needless to say she was flabbergasted. Her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped to the floor.

"Oh.....my......God."

She managed to look away from his impressive dick long enough to look up at me and ask if what was about to happen was OK with me, not that there was anything I could have said that would have stopped her at that point. The flirting, booze and porn had overwhelmed her. She was going to have both of us regardless of what anyone thought.

I reassured her with a nod that she was free to do what she wanted. She smiled at me and began pumping my cock with her left hand as Scott gripped her hair and slid his prick into her mouth. His size wasn't anything she had to adjust to, as she'd sucked me off countless times, but she started off slowly and deliberately, savoring the taste of this new dick. It didn't last long though, as her face was soon bobbing eagerly up and down Scott's cock.

Her hand was pumping me in rapid fire fashion, and I knew I wasn't going to last long at that pace, and I wanted to savor this as much as she did. I took her hand from me and she stopped sucking for a minute to see if everything was all right. I told her everything was fine and stood up next to Scott, now giving her 2 her cocks before her.

She giggled devilishly and started alternating her mouth from his cock to mine in about ten second intervals Of course, whichever one wasn't in her mouth was getting pumped vigorously. She made sure she was attentive to both our needs.

After a few minutes, she looked at me and said "Baby, I want to try something." I could never turn down any request at that point, so I told her whatever she wanted she could do. With that, she turned her attention fully to Scott. She gazed up at him with her big beautiful eyes and gave him a look that I had seen many times before. I knew what was coming and was eager to see it for myself.

Without looking away from him, she slowly sank his hard prick as far into her throat as she could. She gagged a bit on the first try, but on the second she managed to take it all, burying her nose in his pelvis. Scott's neck muscles tensed and he let out a long, satisfied groan . Obviously he wasn't used to being deep throated like that. Elizabeth has oral skills better than most women in their 30's, and she took him all like a champ.

By now Elizabeth's pussy was on fire. I could tell by the way her hips were squirming back and forth on the couch. That was always her tell-tale sign that she needed to be fucked. I mentioned to Scott that we needed to shift positions, because Elizabeth needed to be satisfied.

We positioned Elizabeth on all fours on the couch. Scott resumed his position at her mouth as I settled in behind her. Elizabeth took his cock back into her mouth and quickly swallowed him all the way again. He responded by grabbing her hair, which held her head in place. He took the initiative and started fucking her face with reckless abandon, which always gets her juices flowing. She loves being submissive to me, and apparently had no problem letting her new lover take control either. She was moaning uncontrollably as he pounded her pretty young face with his dick.