One Night at Shenanigans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't take it any more and had to get involved. I positioned the head of my cock, which by now was almost the size of a plum, at the entrance of Elizabeth's pussy. One thrust was all it took. I usually ease it in to tease her a bit, but there was no teasing tonight. I started to fuck her from behind as hard as Scott was fucking her face.

Elizabeth was screaming wildly, but the huge cock in her mouth acted as a muzzle, and her screams sounded more like intense, erotic groans. We both picked up the pace on her, which I knew would send her over the edge.

After a few seconds, her breathing quickened noticeably and her moans/screams became even more intense than I thought possible. She reached around with her left hand and grabbed Scott's ass, begging him to keep his assault on her mouth going. In turn, I started pounding as hard as I could, and the familiar feeling of Elizabeth's pussy clenching my cock told me that she was coming. All this was too much for Scott, and he pulled out of her mouth just before he came. This let Elizabeth voice her pleasure finally.

"Oh god, I'm coming! I'm fucking coming! Shoot it on my face while I cum!" Scott's dick complied, surging and twitching before her open mouth. He screamed as the first shot hit her square in the face, the second one spraying into her hair. The rest came in a few more spurts, landing on her lips, tongue, and dribbling down onto the couch. She grabbed his dick and licked it clean.

I couldn't hang on anymore, and I pulled out just as I shot my load onto her ass. She looked back over her shoulder to watch, even as Scott's come was dribbling off her chin. "That's it baby. Come on my ass. Come on your little slut's ass." I drained the rest of my cock onto her ass and we all collapsed, exhausted, on the couch. No one said anything. We just caught our breath and basked in our post-orgasm glow.

After a minute or so, Scott got up and pulled his pants back up. Elizabeth pouted and whimpered a bit, but he insisted that he had to get back to the store. Jason wasn't up to running the place by himself for very long. I told him that when the sales rep showed up that he should be assured that the couches held up really well to intense action.

"Actually," Scott said "He's in the store now. He needs to come check the merchandise for himself, if it won't be much of an inconvenience for you." Elizabeth responded by shifting in her seat so that Scott had a good view of her well-used pussy. She spread her legs and started to work her clit with one hand while tweaking one of her sensitive nipples with the other. Scott laughed and walked out the door.

I reached over to Elizabeth and started pulling and pinching her other nipple. She smiled up at me and asked if I was OK. I told her I loved her and enjoyed seeing her enjoy herself. She gave me her "I love you" look that we share only with each other and started to stroke my cock.

"I hope you aren't done, big boy, because I'm not." I reached over and rubbed her clit, arousing us both. When Elizabeth is all sexed up, she needs it repeatedly, and she was still wet and willing. My thumb played with her clit while two of my fingers dove inside her. Her eyes rolled to the ceiling and her breathing quickened. She was ready for more and I was well on the road to recovery, although I was sure that I wasn't going to be her only lover the rest of the night. My suspicions came true as the door opened.

The guy was Elizabeth's dream. Tall, middle 30's, and put together nicely. She licked her lips when she spotted him. Nice Elizabeth had left the building. I was fingering Wild Elizabeth, and she was ready to let loose.

"I'm Todd," he said. "Scott said that you've been giving the furniture a good test drive. He said I should check it out for myself." He walked over without an invitation, sensing correctly that one wasn't necessary. Elizabeth quickly went to work on his belt and in seconds had his semi-hard cock before her. She loves cocks in that state. She likes to MAKE them hard before she has her way with them.

Her cum covered lips quickly went to work on her new friend as he unbuttoned his shirt, never taking his eyes off the hot young girl servicing him. By now I was ready to go again, and her hand began to pump furiously on my cock as her talented mouth did the same to Todd's. He pumped her head back and forth with his hand, sensing Elizabeth's submissive side. "Scott said you were a little slut that needed more cock. You need more cock? You want this big fucker?"

He pulled Elizabeth's head off his dick and waited for an answer. She gasped for air as she released him. He'd been working her over good, and now that he was free of her mouth it was obvious why. He easily measured nine inches and was really thick. Her mouth must have been stretched to capacity. She took a second to catch her breath then told him what he wanted to hear. "I need that cock! I fucking need my fucking pussy filled! Shove that thing in my cunt! I need to come on that monster!"

Todd smiled and pushed her mouth back onto him. "Not yet. Get me ready first. You have to earn it." I knew she was disappointed, but she went back to work with reckless abandon, wanting to get him ready as quickly as possible.

Todd reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom, looking at me for approval. I shook my head, but mouthed the words "pull out" to him. He smiled and nodded, sliding the condom back in his pocket. He was aggressive, but respectful. Clearly he had done this sort of thing before.

Satisfied that she had done a good job, he took her by the hands and stood her up before him. He sucked one nipple, then the other, making sure to use his fingers on the one not in his mouth. Elizabeth reared her head back and moaned like an animal. Her legs were trembling beneath her and she was growing impatient to be stuffed full of Todd. He knew just how much to tease her, though. He knew he was in control and that she would be satisfied only when he wanted.

"Pinch my nipples harder! Bite them! Please!" Todd clamped down on her right breast with his teeth while he gave the other a light slap across the nipple. Elizabeth squealed with delight and grabbed Todd by the head, securing his face to her tits. I reached over and re-entered her with my fingers, two of them sliding in effortlessly. She was as ready as I'd ever seen, and her juices were flowing down her thighs. I fired my hand in and out like a jackhammer. All the attention sent her over the edge. "I'm cumming again!!! Don't fucking stop!!!'

Todd thrust her face right before his and looked her in the eye. His free hand alternately slapped her tits. "You gonna cum, slut? Huh? Cum like a little whore for me!" He put his mouth to her ear and I have no idea what he said, but it was enough to make her explode. She jerked her head back and screamed like a banshee.

"OH GOD!!!! OH GOD!! I'M CUMMING!!! I'M CUMMING HARD!!!"

Her pussy clenched down on my thrusting fingers and drenched me. A puddle started to form on the floor. Her words became gibberish as she rode out her third orgasm of the night. A full half minute went by as her cunt twitched and jumped around my fingers.

I finally pulled my exhausted hand out and fed her cum to her. She greedily licked and sucked me clean, savoring the taste of her orgasm. Todd was still working her tits, but had slowed his pace a bit, expertly letting her come down for a minute. He didn't know her like I did. She needed no recovery time. She was as ready for cock as I'd ever seen and recovery was not on her mind.

After a minute he reached around and firmly slapped her left ass cheek. She gasped, then bit her lip. It was time and Todd knew it. He eased her down onto her back on the sofa and lifted her skirt up around her abdomen, careful not to cover her tits. She put one foot on the ground and the other on top of the back cushion, spreading her legs as wide as possible to give her new lover all the access he wanted. Todd eased his swollen head between her lips and she sucked him in quickly. He'd have none of that, and pulled out just as fast. Elizabeth whimpered like a spoiled schoolgirl who had her toy taken away.

"You haven't asked for it yet. How bad do you want this?" Todd rubbed his plum-sized head on her swollen pussy lips. "Bad girls don't just get things they want. They have to beg for them."

Elizabeth pouted, but knew that if she didn't play along she'd never know what he felt like inside her. He was the kind of guy who could zip up, walk out, and go to the bar down the road and get any piece of ass he wanted. He felt that fucking him was a privilege, not a right. She knew that he was in control and she succumbed to his demands, looking him square in the eye as she did.

"PLEASE fuck me! Fill me up with that monster! Make me cum over and over again and then make me clean you off. I'll do anything you want, just put it inside me!"

With that Todd entered her. Her begging morphed into a sound somewhere between a gasp a grunt and a scream. He didn't give her a chance to adjust to his size, but as ready as she was, she didn't need it. He jack-hammered her right from the start. This was not lovemaking. It was hardcore fucking and she loved it. She looked up at me and mouthed the words "thank you." I smiled and lowered my hard cock to her lips. She eagerly accepted me and she was filled by two huge hard dicks.

The sound from the movie was lost at this point amidst the groaning, the grunting, the gasping and the sound of flesh on flesh as the Todd and I gave Elizabeth what she wanted. She sucked me like a pro as Todd pounded her. His massive meat sent her to places she'd never been. Occasionally she'd pull me from her throat to give him encouragement, like he needed any.

"That's it! Pound that little pussy! Slap your balls on my ass! Am I a good little bitch? Does that young pussy feel good?" Then she'd return to me, sucking me harder than she ever had. She wasn't going to last much longer, and I wasn't either.

She took me out of her mouth again and I knew it was because she wanted Todd to hear how intense her orgasm would be. I could tell from the look on her face it wouldn't be long. She turned her attention completely to Todd, and I stood above her jerking like a madman. I wanted to hold off until they were ready, so I paced myself as well as I could. She gripped the back of the couch and dug her nails in. The muscles in her neck tensed up and she was on the verge.

"Uh huh!!! Uhhhhhh that's it!! Keep pounding right there!! You're slamming into my clit!! UH HUH!!!! OOOOOOOOOHHHH YEAAAHHHHH!!!! FUUUUUUUCK!!!!" She closed her eyes and opened her mouth to scream, but no sound was made. It was THAT good.

Her hips thrust up to his as they fucked each other through her orgasm. Eventually she started to whimper and gasp, trying to form anything that resembled coherent words, but it was no use. She was lost in her own lust as this stranger sent her to ecstasy.

They thrust together for what seemed like a full minute before she eased her hips back onto the cushions. I looked up at Todd just as he grunted and pulled out, spraying his cum on her tits, belly, skirt and her clit. It seemed like a quart came out. She watched wide-eyed as he bathed her with cum. I knew she was disappointed that she didn't get to taste any, and figured it was my job to take care of that situation. She opened her mouth just in time to take my cum. My second load of the night didn't compare to Todd's but I managed to coat her tongue and lips, mixing my juices with Scott's dried cum from earlier.

When I finished, Todd thrust his still-hard cock between her lips, making her keep her promise of cleaning him off when he was done. She greedily sucked her juices and the remnants of his cum off of him, savoring the sexy mixture we created in her mouth.

Todd rose up and walked across the room to one of the tissue dispensers that Scott had set up in the theater. He handed some to both of us, and we started to clean up. Nothing was said for a minute as we all caught our breath. Todd broke the ice first. He shook my hand and gave Elizabeth a peck on the cheek. "Thanks guys, that was really fun. Testers like you make my job easy."

"Fun hell," Elizabeth said "That was fucking incredible!"

"Thanks again. My wife thinks so, too." In all the excitement we never noticed the wedding band he wore. Elizabeth was kind of taken aback.

"You're married? Does your wife know what you do when you aren't around??"

Todd laughed and reassured her. "She knows. She knew when we married that we'd have to spend time apart when I'm on the road. It's OK though. She has plenty of friends with benefits back home. She's probably stuffed full of one of her lovers right now. Now if you'll excuse me, Scott has some papers I need to sign waiting for me. Bastard never lets me have any fun."

Once we were alone and dressed Elizabeth nuzzled her face in my neck and I pulled her close to me. "Are you OK with all of this," she asked. "I know we've talked about being with other people, but I didn't know how it would actually go down."

I assured her that I was perfectly fine with it as long as I was the one she loved. "You know you are, baby" she said, kissing me lightly on the neck. "Next time we play around it will be you, me and two other girls. I owe you one." I told her I'd hold her to that, but I was in no hurry. She's always been enough for me. We sat there for a good ten minutes or so, cuddling and enjoying each other's company.

Eventually, of course, we had to leave. By the time we got back in the store area Todd had left and it was just Scott and Jason behind the counter. Scott handed us a bag. Inside was our DVD, the vibrator they had been looking at, and the pair of handcuffs Elizabeth noticed when we first started browsing.

"On the house, of course. You folks come back real soon." We both protested and I reached for my wallet, but he'd have none of that. "Consider it for services rendered. I feel comfortable opening the theater to the public now." We thanked him for his hospitality and got ready to leave. Elizabeth gave Jason a sly, come hither look and said "Next time don't be such a stranger. You need to lighten up a little!" He blushed, Scott laughed, and Elizabeth and I stepped out into the night.