All Comments on 'One Night Stand'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666almost 16 years ago
Good one, Tx

Very hot, nice build up, rich description.

Enjoyed it a lot.

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 16 years ago
Good stuff!

Tx, did this one melt your keybord? Good story and hot sex, what more can anyone ask for? I like it and thank you for another good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Great buildup to an even better ending.

I would have appreciated the use of spell and syntax checiing, especially moister to be moistuer and a couple of other choices.

Didn't loose the theme of the story though.

orefinnorefinnalmost 16 years ago
For once nice guys don't finish last

The story was well written and not just a bunch of genitalia clashing. I enjoyed that the main character was a "nice guy" and that the ending was both plausible and happy. Your description and appreciation for hose, garters, breasts and nipples was also a great addition to your story. Looking forward to more.

Chuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good job!

Good description of the club and their encounter. I enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for sharing! [Gualterio]

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
Absolutely loved it!

I don't know the etiquette of one-night-stands, but I was certainly hoping they would stay together. Based on their verbal exchanges in the bar, this relationship was more than strictly sexual.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

I really liked that romantic interlude and the last sentence uttered by the "dark haired lady". I would have been nice to read a name. One word came to mind, however. You wrote statue instead of status. Good read and writing. Cheers!

Scorpio2stepScorpio2stepover 4 years ago
Hurray, Hurray!

Us older guys can still impress the ladies. Enjoyed your story very much. It parallels one of my fantasies closely.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Excellent

Excellent Hot read. Still looking for another chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...