One Night Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding onto the edge of the opening to the blouse, she danced right up in front of me. Just as the song ended, she jerked the blouse open and flashed me, and then she turned around and slipped the blouse off her shoulders.

She grinned at me over her shoulder as the next song started. She danced with her back to me for a few seconds and then slowly turned around. Her breasts were even better looking from this angle and her nipples were hard and erect. Her breasts and nipples were not as large as the brunette's at the club were, but they were just as beautiful.

When I told her that, she grinned, ran her hands lightly over her breasts, and tweaked the nipples, rolling them between her thumb and forefinger. She held her shoulders back and shook her breasts at me like the blonde had done. I grinned and licked my lips as I watched the firm globes roll around on her chest.

She laughed and turned around. Bending at the waist, she looked at me over her shoulder and slowly raised the back of the skirt, as her hips moved from side to side to the beat of the music. At first, I thought she was naked under the skirt and then I realized she was wearing tee back underwear. The lower half of her ass was uncover when the song ended.

She dropped the skirt and stepped away from me. Looking over her shoulder she asked, "Well, what do you think so far?"

Grinning, I relied, "I think you're gorgeous and you're a great dancer. You would put most of those girls at the club out of a job easily. They may be younger, but they don't have a thing on you. You'd make them all jealous."

She grinned at me and as the next song started, she undid the button and zipper on the skirt. Still looking over her shoulder at me, she slowly lowered the skirt. As her ass came into sight, I gave a low wolf whistle and grinned at her. She laughed and dropped the skirt to the floor, kicking it away.

Then she really started to dance; it and her body impressed me. She had a high, tight, well-rounded ass that flowed naturally into a tapered waist. The tee strap running down the crack of her ass just accentuated the two firm globes of her ass cheeks.

She danced back toward me a couple of steps and then bent at the waist. Once again looking over her shoulder, she grinned and reached back to slap her hand against her ass cheek, it sounded hard and tight. I reached up and lightly smacked her on the other ass cheek. It was hard and tight. She laughed and danced away from me.

When the song ended, she was once again right in front of me. She pulled the straps of her tee back out at each hip so I reached in my pocket for a couple of dollar bills.

When I slipped one under each side of the straps she laughed and said, "I think I just lost my amateur statues."

When I leaned forward and took a lick from the top of the strap up to her belly button her stomach muscles tightened and twitched. She didn't move away, so my hands came up and cupped her ass cheeks lightly, as I took another lick and slipped my tongue into her belly button.

She pushed her belly forward and murmured before she said, "You're pretty good with that tongue; maybe I should dance one more song without my underwear and see what kind of tip I get then."

I grinned up at her as she stepped back and let her hips sway with the song that was playing. The song was slow with a good beat; she continued to sway her hips and her hands came up to caress her breasts. After a moment, her eyes closed and she licked her lips with the tip of her tongue.

When the song ended, she pinched and rolled her nipples and then opened her eyes with a sigh. "Damn, how do those girls do that all night without coming all over themselves? My panties are sopping wet from dancing just for you."

I reached up and let two fingers run lightly up and down over the narrow strip of cloth covering her sex. It was wet all right. Her hips had jumped when my fingers first touched her but then she was pressing against my fingers. When I let the fingers slip between her legs and rubbed there, she shivered and moaned softly. I looked up at her face to see her eyes closed and she was licking her lips again.

A new song started on the radio and my hands went to the straps at her hips. I rolled the strap down an inch or so and then I said, "You dance; I'll take care of these."

Her hips started to move with the beat and her hands went back to her breasts. I slowly rolled the panties down, as her mound came into view with its dark tuft of hair, I took a short fluttering lick around the patch of hair. She jerked her hips and moaned softly again.

As the top of her slit was uncovered a glint of gold caught my eye, she was pierced with a pair of small fingertip sized rings through the fold of skin at each side of her sex. I rolled the panties on down until they were a ring around her body and even with the strap running under her sex.

Her hips were swaying in a circular motion now, more so than a side to side. I reached out and caressed her hips and ass slowly as the song ended. She didn't stop moving when the music stopped, she was lost in a little world of her own.

Another song started and I rolled the panties on down over her thighs until they dropped to her ankles. She whimpered softly as I licked around the hair on her mound again and she stepped out of the panties. Her hips started to sway with the faster beat of this song; she bent her knees, took a little half step to the side with one foot, and flexed her hips back and forth.

One of her hands slowly wandered down along her body until it reached her mound. She moaned softly as she caressed herself there and then again as her hand glided slowly down across her outer lips. Her eyes were still shut and her lower lip was curled inward between her teeth.

I slipped off the chair and licked her first on one thigh above her stockings and then the other. Her hand went to the back of my head and guided me to her slit. Believe me, I needed no second invitation. As my tongue glided along the smooth hairless skin of her outer lips, her hips shivered and she moaned softly deep in her chest. Her hips moved back and forth slowly as my tongue took a lick up the other lip and then she froze as I took a slow lick right up the center of her slit.

She jerked and then shivered as my tongue bumped over the hard bud of her clit, a louder moan escaping her lips. As I took a second lick along her slit, her legs spread wider and her other hand appeared at the back of my head. At the top of that lick, my tongue zeroed in on her clit and flicked back and forth over it.

Her fingers grabbed my hair and pulled my face tightly against her, her hips now grinding against my flicking tongue. It was only seconds before she let out a loud yell and humped my mouth harder as she came in a rush.

Her legs were shaking and she now held on to my head for support. My hands that had been caressing her ass this whole time, were now on her hips to steady her. With a finally shivering shudder, she slowly straightened her knees and moved her hands to my shoulders.

"I think I need to sit down," she said in a husky whisper.

I slowly stood up and guided her back the couple of steps to the bed and she sat down heavily. Lying back on the bed she asked, "Damn, where did that truck come from?"

I chuckled and asked, "What truck was that?"

"The one that just ran over me." She answered with a chuckle of her own.

I laughed and said, "That's what you get for dancing in traffic."

She laughed and nodded before asked, "Is there anything around here to drink, my mouth is so dry."

I reached out with a finger and touched it to her sex; she jerked and then wiggled, as the finger slipped slowly inside her dripping wet pussy. "No wonder, all the moister in your body is down here," I said as I slowly moved the finger in and out of her slippery, hot vagina.

She flexed her hips against my hand and giggled. "I know; I could feel it running down my thighs after you took off my panties. It only got worse, when you licked me. God, it's been a long time since anyone has done that to me."

I slipped the finger out of her and then sucked on it for a moment, tasting her sweet musky flavor from the source for the first time. She was watching me as I did and then grinned as she asked, "Do I taste good?"

"Excellent." I replied before I sucked on the finger again.

She giggled and asked, "Could I have a taste?"

I grinned, slipped the finger back into her wet sex, and slowly fucked her with it. "Oh yeah, like you've never tasted yourself before," I said with a big grin.

She flexed her hips against my hand and replied with a giggle, "Well yes I have, but I've never had anyone feed it to me before." She whimpered softly and then added in a whisper, "I wonder if that waitress would taste the same."

Still grinning, I answered, "I don't know, but maybe one of these days, if you come back to the club we can find out."

I removed the finger from her and brushed the tip of it lightly over her full lips. She licked her lips and whimpered softly again. When I stuck the finger in her mouth, she sucked on it greedily and moaned.

"Oh, you like that idea, do you?" I asked with a chuckle. She nodded quickly, still sucking at the finger.

I slipped it out of her mouth with a sucking sound and replaced it in her pussy. She moaned loudly and bucked her hips hard against my hand. I leaned down, flicked my tongue across her swollen, exposed clit, and she came again with a gush, this time. I pulled the finger out of her and returned it to her mouth, which seemed to make her come even harder as she sucked on it, with her eyes closed.

When her eyes fluttered open, I pulled the finger out of her mouth and smiled down at her. "Now, there's a fantasy, which we're going to have to bring to life, if at all possible." I told her.

She smiled and nodded, before she replied, "I had never much thought about other women before I saw her and she shook her titties in my face. It was all I could do to keep from licking my lips." She ended with a chuckle.

I laughed and told her, "I did lick mine."

She nodded and laughed, "I know, I saw you." She grinned for a second and then added, "That's when I wondered what it would be like if you licked and sucked on mine. Man, did my nipples get hard, thinking about that."

She glanced down and said, "Damn, they're harder than rocks right now." Her hands came up and brushed across them for a second and she added, "Sensitive as all get out to."

I grinned and licked my lips, which made her laugh. "Okay, you relax for a few minutes, while I go get us a couple of cokes. There's got to be a vending machine and ice machine around here somewhere." I told her before I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips.

She smiled as I stood back up and then she said, "You're something else. You really are a nice guy and one hell of a lover with that tongue of yours. You seem to know what I need before I do and then you do something extra that only makes me come even harder. Your wife or girlfriend must be one happy and luck lady."

"I live alone," I said. "My wife passed away years ago and right now I'm, shall we say, between relationships. My last girlfriend got tired of me being gone to work so much and found herself someone who was at home every night. I tried to get her to go to work with me but she wanted to stay around the house and close to her kids."

"I think that lady was crazy for letting you go," she said softly.

I chuckled and shook my head as I said, "I'll be right back."

*****

When I returned, the woman was nowhere in sight but the bathroom door was closed. I opened one of the cokes and took a big swallow. The door opened and the woman came out wearing the blouse, it was unbuttoned and actually magnified her nudeness more than it hid anything.

I grinned, opened the other coke, and handed it to her. She took a big swallow and looked at me, a smile playing around her lips. She looked me up and down before she asked, "Why do I feel like I'm a little underdressed or that you're a little overdressed?"

I chuckled and kissed her lips softly. "I like how you're dressed; all women should dress that way. It sure would make the world a happier and more stimulating place."

She laughed and replied, "Yeah, but think of all the car wrecks it would cause."

I laughed and sat my coke down. As I unbuttoned my shirt, I said, "Look at how much money you'd save on clothes."

Her eyes wandered over my chest, arms, and shoulders as I took the shirt off. Looking back up at my face, she smiled and replied, "Yeah but look at how many people you'd put out of work in the garment industry and how much more makeup we'd need to do our whole bodies."

She was thoughtful for a second before she added, "Hmmm, that would probably even out in the long run, the employment that is. The accessories and the jewelry industries would boom also. More women would take better care of themselves. Hey, you might be on to something here."

I had slipped off my boots and was unzipping my jeans as she said that. Her eyes dropped to my hands, where they held onto the front of my jeans.

When I did not take the jeans off right away, she looked up at my face and smiled as she said, "Tease."

I let go of the jeans and stepped over to put my arms around her. I slowly tightened my grip until her nipples just brushed against the hair on my chest as she breathed. After a second, there was a little halting flutter in her breathing and she pressed her breasts to me. I kissed her lips softly for a second and then nibbled on her bottom lip, the halting flutter was back. When I kissed her lips again, she kissed me back with building passion, our hands wandering all over each other's bodies.

My manhood, which had softened while I was getting the cokes, slowly stiffened and grew out of the open front of the pants. As I felt the heat of it against her bare skin, it twitched and she rubbed her stomach against me, a soft moan in her chest. Her hands dropped to the back of my jeans, she pressed against my ass for a second, and then she slipped her hands down the back of my pants to do it again.

Moving her hips away from me, she worked the pants down off my ass, and down to my thighs. Her hands came around between us to touch and then to hold my hard shaft. As her hands alternated between caressing and squeezing me, I heard myself moan into her mouth. One of her hands went lower to roll and gently squeeze my balls as she continued to stroke my shaft. I moaned again.

Breaking the kiss, she looked down and then grinned as she slowly went down on one knee. "My, oh my, look what I found," she said as she lowered her head and licked on the sensitive head of my dick.

My soft moan turned into a louder groan as she sucked me into her hot mouth and ran her tongue in circles around the head. My hands had followed her down as she squatted and ended up on her shoulders, now one went to the back of her head and tangled gently in her shoulder length hair. She slowly sucked more of me into her mouth, a soft humming sound, and feeling coming from her throat. Her lips came back up to the head.

Then her head started to move up and down, taking more and more of me into her each time, until her nose bumped my pelvic bone. Her head stopped moving for a moment as her tongue went wild along my shaft. I groaned again and she started to move her head in long full strokes along my shaft. My legs were quivering and my balls tightened up as I felt my orgasm building.

"Darlin'!" I said in warning and her head moved faster, as she sucked harder.

I groaned loudly and came hard and long. Her head slowed and the humming, moaning, sound, and feeling were back. It just intensified my orgasm that much more. She swallowed me one last time, her tongue pressed against the bottom of the shaft as she slowly raised her head until just the head was in her mouth.

Her tongue fluttered over the sensitive head as her hand left my hip and milked my shaft toward her greedily sucking mouth. I heard myself groan again from the pleasure she was giving me.

She sucked for a minute or so more and then pulled me out of her mouth with a wet slurping sound. She smacked and licked her lips and then she looked up at me with a grin.

"Hmmm, good to the last drop," she said and grinned again.

I grinned back and just stood there on my shaky legs for a second before I said, "Now, I'm the one that needs to sit down."

She laughed as she stood up. "In that case, let's lie down and get comfortable."

She held onto me as we moved over and lay down on the bed. As she pulled the covers up over us and snuggled up against me she whispered, "Ummm, I like this, all cozy and satisfied. I hope you put in a wake up call, I have a feeling I'm going to sleep like a rock."

I held her close, enjoying the feel of her warm body against mine for a moment before I replied, "I did put in a wakeup call but who says I'm going to let you sleep. You were the one who said, they wanted to fuck until it was time to go to work. Well, fucking is out of the question for the moment but I can still use my mouth and I have a lot of you I haven't explored yet."

She giggled and snuggled closer. "Yeah, I did say that, didn't I?"

She sighed and went on, "I think my eyes were bigger than my sex drive. I've had about half a dozen orgasms already, counting the little ones. That's more than I've had total for the last three or four months."

I hugged her and then kissed her hair. "Well, I figure we've got at least another hour before we have to get ready for work, so that gives you time to have about that many more."

She giggled and said, "You've got to be kidding, that would make me even for the year. It would probably kill me to boot." She giggled softly against my chest and then asked, "When do we start or is that where?"

"I guess I could start with your lips and then work my way down your neck. I wonder just how big and hard I could make your nipples if I licked and sucked on them?" I told her.

She squirmed and then replied, "Ummm, that's right, you haven't touched my nipples or breasts yet, have you? That sounds like the place to start alright; you'll probably make me come just from sucking on them."

I rolled her over onto her back and kissed her lips. The kiss was sweet and soft to start with, but when my hand roamed over her right breast and then teased the hard nipple crowning it, she whimpered and kissed me more passionately.

After a minute or so, I broke the kiss and kissed my way down along her neck, my left hand leaving her breast and traveling down to tease the tuft of hair on her mound. As my lips closed over her long hard nipple, my finger slipped down along the wet slippery crease in her sex. Her hips flex and her back arched at the same time from the double pleasure, as a loud moan escaped her lips and her hands found my head and my hand.

My fingers paused at the entrance to her sex. Her foot came up to rest by her ass, as she raised her knee, affording me easier access down there. My tongue was flicking at her nipple and her back arched more, pressing her breast tighter to my face. As two of my fingers slowly entered her sex, I tried to suck as much of her firm breast into my mouth as I could. She moaned loudly as her hips flexed up to drive more of my fingers into her.

As my palm slipped across her sex, to push my fingers as deep as my hand would allow them to go into her, she gasped, and then yelled loudly as she came on my fingers. Her hips bucked against my hand. One of her hands grabbed mine, holding it in place and her other hand held my head as she tried to force even more breast into my mouth. I held my hand still but my tongue was bathing as much of her breast as it could reach.