One Night Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers

In a few moments, her body relaxed and her grip on my head eased, so I released her breast and went back to sucking and licking her nipple. I sucked hard on the long thick cylinder of flesh as I lifted my head, feeling it stretch and then pop out from between my lips.

She shivered and then sighed softly. "Well, that's one breast down and one to go," I whispered.

When I licked at her other nipple, she moaned and whispered, "Oh God that one is even more sensitive than the first one."

I ran the tip of my tongue in a tight circle around the nipple, feeling it grow even harder. As I did, I wiggled my fingers in her pussy and started to move them slowly in and out of her. She gasped softly and started to roll her hips up to meet my fingers at the bottom of each thrust. I sucked on her nipple and flicked it hard with my tongue. She exploded with a second orgasm, grinding her sex against my fingers and hand.

As her orgasm slowly subsided, she whispered hoarsely, "Damn, that was sudden and quick." She took a deep breath and then added, "I can't remember coming that quickly, just after have already come so hard before."

I wiggled my fingers, feeling how wet she was. Her hand clamped down on mine and she said slowly, "No. Please no. Don't move. I need to rest for a minute. You have me so sensitive. I couldn't take another orgasm this quickly. That last one nearly killed me."

I lay where I was and occasionally licked her nipple and let her rest. In a couple of minutes, she pulled at my hand and I slipped the two fingers out of her. I pulled my hand out from under the covers and licked at her juices coating my fingers.

Grinning, I brushed my sticky fingertips across her lips. Her tongue licked at her lips for a second and her eyes popped open, a grinning spreading across her lips. "I made a mess didn't I?" She asked. I slipped the two fingers into her mouth and she whimpered as she sucked at them greedily.

"Yes you did." I answered her softly. "A big beautiful, wonderful mess. I'll have to clean it up when you've rested some more."

She moaned and shook her head. I pulled the fingers out of her mouth and she said, "Oh no, you're going to kill me yet."

I laughed and shook my head. "I've never heard of anyone coming to death. Having a heart attack yes but not from to many orgasms."

"I'm going to be the first, then," she said and licked her lips.

I got out of bed and got our cokes from the table. I handed hers to her and she smiled, "Thanks, I need something to drink."

She took a swallow and then grinned. "I don't know why though, you must have fed me a quart a little while ago. Pure man cream at that," she said and then laughed.

"What am I laughing about, I probably came just as much during these last two orgasms of mine." She turned the can up and drained it.

As she handed it to me, she grinned and said, "Okay, I'm as ready as I'll ever be. I don't know how you expect to clean up my mess; I think you're just going to make it bigger."

I looked at her as I took one last sip of my coke and then I said, "You let me worry about that. You just lay back and enjoy it, I know I will."

Sitting the coke can on the bedside table, I moved down by her hips and had her raise them up. I slipped a pillow under her ass and then moved on down between her legs. She still had the one raised and as I sat there looking at her lovely body spread out before me, she raised the other one and then spread them wide. She grinned at me and then laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked her.

"The look on your face, like a starving man at a buffet." She answered. I grinned at her and licked my lips, which made her laugh again.

"I think I'm going to really enjoy this. I may not live through it but I will enjoy it," she said as a shiver ran up her body.

I lay down between her feet and ran a hand up along each of her hips. "I'm going to enjoy this too." I told her as I licked at her wet open sex.

Her hips rolled up and she moaned loudly. I buried my tongue in her and held onto her hips as she bucked and twisted against my face. She had been on another hair trigger and as her orgasm continued, I lowered my face and licked at the flood running down the crease of her ass.

My tongue touched her anus and she yelled, her hips jumping again. I tongued her ass for moment more and then followed the flood back to its source, licking and lapping at the juices all the way.

I lapped at her juicy pussy until the flow was under control and then I started up along her slit. My hands came up over her hips and I took a hold of a small gold ring with each one. I gently pulled the rings out and then upwards slightly, her clit popped into view as I spread the lips wide. My tongue worked that way slowly and her hips rose slowly in anticipation of what would come next.

I paused before I got to her clit and teasingly went back the other way. She whimpered loudly and flexed her hips, her hands going to the back and side of my head. I allowed her to guide me back to her clit and when I was there, I took a long slow firm lick right across the top of it. Her hips came up higher and she yelled loudly.

I lifted my head and looked up along her body to her face. Her eyes were tightly shut and her teeth clenched. I took another lick like the first and her mouth opened as her hips jumped but no sound came out. Her lips formed a perfect O.

I returned my complete attention to her clit and sucked it between my lips as my tongue rolled it around. Her hips came up as her hands pulled me tighter to her; a loud wail now came from her lips. She was coming again and the wail kept on getting louder as her hips jerked and bucked against my mouth. I kept on sucking and licking until her hands pushed me away.

Not waiting any longer, I came up on my knees and moved forward to lie down on top of her, my once again hard manhood pressing into her slit. She wiggled under me and lifted her hips as I moved my hips back and felt the head of my shaft touch her opening.

In one hard thrust, I entered her to the hilt. She yelled as her hips went wild under me. I started to fuck her with long strokes, her heels were pounding on the upper part of my ass, and her fingernails raked my back. She had still been in the middle of an orgasm as I entered her and it just seemed to continue.

Over a period of a few minutes, I sped up until I was literally pounding into her. She had gone quiet after that first yell but her hips were meeting mine with equal force at the bottom of each stroke. I fucked her with total abandon as I felt my climax building.

Then I was coming in long hard jets and she was yelling again, as her legs locked around my hips and her nails raked my back again. My mind spun out of control as her inner muscles clamped down on me and seemed to milk me much as her hand and mouth and done earlier.

Sometime later, I found myself laying with most of my weight on her and slowly lifted myself back up onto my arms. She moaned softly and wiggled her hips slowly. Her eyes were closed and her mouth slightly parted; a look of sated lust on her face.

Even later, I rolled us over onto our sides and we slept. I remember the wakeup call and remember hanging the phone back up. The maid beating on the door was the next thing I remember. I told her to go away and that I would be down to the office later to pay for another night.

The dark haired lady lying next to me grinned and said, "No you won't. I'm going to pay for tonight and maybe even tomorrow night. After that, we'll have to figure out where we're going to live. I'm not letting you out of my sight. I'm sure not as crazy as your ex girlfriend and letting you go."

I grinned and softly kissed her lips. As she kissed me back, I wondered if that blonde waitress was working at that club tonight. I would need a little help, if I were going to spend the rest of my life with this lady and live.

TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers