One of those Vegas Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah?" I stammered.

"Good morning sir, sorry to have woken you up," he said. "My manager wanted me to let you know that we were upgrading your room again today."

I looked at the bellhop, letting that sink in, then looked over at the beds full of arms and legs. In all honesty, I was kinda liking the intimacy of this room. I was already thinking about how we could get the girls drunk and do it all again tonight.

"That's ok, we'll just stay here," I said, and started to close the door.

The bellhop reached out and stopped me from closing the door. "Excuse me, but I just wanted to clarify something," he said. "The manager wants me to upgrade you to one of the executive suites. For our high rollers. The room runs around $10,000 per night, you're getting it free."

I stood and stared at him for a minute, letting that sink in, then I turned to the group on the bed.

"Everybody get up," I said. "We're moving!"

The new top floor room was worth every penny of $10,000 per night. It was a 4,000 square foot luxury suite with a full bar, a pool table, a steam room, a massive window overlooking Vegas, and a balcony, all done in first class style. The room even had a huge hot tub, more like a pool, right in the middle, practically big enough to swim laps. The main section of the room had a bed that had to be 20 feet across, and there was a separated room with a bed almost as large. We spent much of the first half hour walking around with our mouths hanging open, broken up by the occasional "LOOK AT THIS!"

In the midst of our discoveries we found a note from the manager, who essentially stated that he spent much of his time dealing with whiny people who didn't have a reason to complain, and it was so refreshing to get positive feedback from people who actually deserved to complain that he felt compelled to do something for us. It also said that the fully stocked bar was complements of the house, which led us to a round of morning mimosas.

As much as we hated to leave the room, Mike and I eventually slipped out around midday to enjoy a round of golf, while the ladies donned their new swimsuits — to more hoots from the horn dogs —and went down to the pool.

The golf game turned out great, of course, and the men returned to the room around happy hour to find that the suntanned women were already in fully happy hour mode. They were still dressed in their suits and open silk shirt coverups, enjoying the balcony deck and margaritas. The four of us were toasting our good fortune on the balcony when the girls suggested it was time to try out the hot tub.

"I'm all for taking a hot tub, but my swimsuit is in the luggage that is on the way back from Timbuktu," Mike said.

"Don't be a prude," shrieked Erica. She shrugged her silk shirt cover up off her shoulders and jokingly stuck her chest out. "The ladies are walking around half naked, just throw on some boxers and get in the tub."

Mike looked over at me. "I will if you will," he said, and after a quick nod we were stripping down to our boxers. Both of us had on white cotton boxers, so when we eased down into the tub we quickly realized the situation was going to be revealing when we got out of the tub. The girls had added bubble bath, so that kept us from being exposed while in the tub.

The tub was fantastic, big enough to move around in comfort. We laughed and joked that the pool was big enough to hold races in, and then they held a race in it, which Mike and Jen won by a nose.

"Losers have to get up and make a new round of drinks," Jen said. "Dan, I nominate you to dance on over and make some more margaritas."

I was laughing so hard I didn't even realize that when I stood up in the tub I was showing pretty clearly through my boxers. It wasn't completely clear because the bubbles covered me up pretty well. I got out of the tub and did a Michael Jackson moon walked over to the kitchen.

"How's that for a dance?" I asked.

"We'll give it a 9.5," shrieked the girls.

I made the drinks and then moonwalked back over to the tub. By this time the bubbles had evaporated and the boxers weren't hiding much. I had to admit that I was kinda liking being somewhat exposed. All the frolicking in the hot tub had me semi-aroused, and my cock was pushing the front out on my boxers.

The drinks went down quick, which led to a rather spirited and gropey version of Marco Polo. It was no time before the drinks were getting low and it was Mike's turn. The girls insisted that he do some kind of dance as well, which resulted in some kind of bizarre variation on the Macarena. He was sporting a pretty obvious erection which showed fairly clearly through his wet boxers as well.

The next time the drinks ran low, the girls got together on one side of the tub and started whispering back and forth before they announced a new dance request.

"This time, we want you both to do an erotic dance," the girls said. They were laughing, but you could tell they were looking forward to a show.

Mike and I looked at each other in disbelief. I could tell he was thinking the same thing I was thinking — that our wives were getting uncharacteristically naughty. Erica could be pretty wild in bed, but she made it clear that our sex life was limited to the two of us. One time I jokingly suggested we have a threesome, and she said that if I did have a threesome, it would be with two different people, and one of them should probably be a divorce lawyer.

So I had to assume that this was all just an alcohol fueled playfulness that I would be wise to not take to the extreme, and I think Mike was on the same page.

Taking this all into account, we shrugged and got to work. We stood up in the tub and started to do a pathetic, clumsy version of a male stripper dance in the tub. We were both still covered with bubbles, so we were not on full display, but as the bubbles evaporated there were more and more moments of flashes of wet boxers barely covering rock hard erections.

At some point the dance became more about making the girls laugh than trying to be sexy, and Mike and I really hammed it up, pretending to spank each other and blow bubbles on each other. The girls were screaming and hooting with laughter.

Mike decided to get a little daring and went over and did a little hip gyrating in front of Jen, and I followed suit in front of Erica. Their eyes were at waist level as we gyrated closely in front of them, our midsections waving back and forth in front of them. They had both stopped laughing, sitting in rapt attention with bemused smiles on their faces. But I could also tell they were checking out both of us as we danced in front of them.

"If we had dollar bills, ya'll would be rich exotic dancers," laughed the girls.

Eventually we made our way out of the tub and made new drinks, to the whooping encouragement of the girls, who declared that their husbands might consider starting a male revue.

As we were making drinks, out of earshot of the girls, Mike and I took a moment to chat about the situation.

"Is it just me or are the girls getting a little crazier than usual?" Mike asked.

"It's not just you," I said. "This is not like Erica, she is usually a prude about these kinds of things."

"Yeah, Jen has never been like this either," Mike replied. "So, are you ok with all of ... this?"

I grinned. "Hey, were all friends here. Whatever THIS is, I'm ok with it."

I think we were both thinking the same thing when it came to THIS. The one room circumstances had led to a lot of intriguing thoughts of group sex or swapping spouses. Over the years the two couples had always had a fun, playful, sometimes flirty relationship, but whenever the men jokingly brought up the idea of swapping partners, the women jokingly shot it straight down.

We made our way back to the tub and hopped back in, and more drunken frolicking ensued. There was an epic splashing battle between the couples, followed by a dunk fest. At some point the girls slipped behind the guys and dunked us both. After their heads went under water, we didn't come up right away.

"I think they may have drowned," said Erica nervously.

Just then, Mike and I came slowly up through the bubbles... wearing our boxer shorts on our heads. The girls screamed and swam in the other direction as the men tossed their wet shorts at them. Eventually Erica, and then Jen, slipped out of their tops as well. The suds kept everyone covered as long as they were in the tub, so it wasn't really like they were fully nude, but it was still incredibly sexy to be half naked in the tub. There were definitely some moments of partial exposure. I couldn't help but notice the pronounced curve of Jen's chest, and I was sure that Mike was enjoying the glimpses of Erica's perky tits. All the horseplay and bumping around became even more arousing.

At some point the drinks started getting low, which lead to a debate over who was going to get out of the tub and get more.

"We can't get out of the tub, we're topless," said Erica. "You guys might not be able to handle that."

"Well we're BOTTOMLESS," said Mike. "I KNOW ya'll can't handle that."

"Hey, we already gave you a show, I think it's your turn to give us a show," I said smiling.

Jen whispered something to Erica and they agreed to get the drinks. The men were holding our breath at the thought of seeing the ladies get out of the tub topless. But right before they stood up, the girls splashed water in our faces and then jumped out, so the visual we got was disappointing. The girls threw on their silk shirt coverups, which got just wet enough to be a little see through.

"That show sucked!" I said. "We want our money back."

The girls laughed and went over to the kitchen to make a fresh batch of margaritas. They brought the drinks back over to the guys and narrowly avoided being dragged back into the tub.

"I tell you what we'll do," said Jen. "We'll put on a show for you that you will never forget. You guys get out of the tub and wait for us over there on the couch."

Four eyes got really big at the thought of that, as the girls retreated back to the bathroom. We jumped out of the tub, threw on robes and sat on the couch. After a few minutes, the girls re-emerged with the second set of outfits they had purchased at the lingerie store. They were right, this show was going to be unforgettable.

They were both dressed in animal print lingerie. Jen was wearing a leopard print bra and panty set, with matching black wrist bands. The bra was cut low and the panties were cut high, and there was a whole lot of very nice flesh in between. Erica had on a black and white zebra pattern bra and panty set, with black bow ties on the bra front and on either side of the panties. They were a vision in animal magnetism. They walked arm in arm, almost as if they needed the other's encouragement to be parading around in such sexy attire. They walked slow and sexy over to the couch, where the men were sitting in their robes in devoted attention. I reached over to my phone and pushed some buttons, turning on some smooth jazz music.

"Nice," said Mike. "Dance music."

The girls got the hint and started to do a slow, erotic dance in front of us, which eventually turned into a clingy, sexy dance with one another. They moved in close and then moved back, their hands and arms intertwining in a fluid embrace. Erica turned her back to Jen, and Jen moved one hand to her hip and the other to the side of her breast, and they pretended to do a slow grind for a while before changing positions so that Erica was the grinder.

The girls were obviously getting worked up. First, from the dance they were doing with one another, second because they were doing it in front of their husbands, and third because their husbands were clearly becoming aroused. Both of us had slipped a hand inside our open robe and were doing a poor job of hiding the fact that we were stroking our cocks.

The girls just smiled and winked and turned their attention back to each other.

"We know what you like," Erica said.

As they grooved back and forth to the music, they came closer together, until their bodies were as close to touching without contact as physically possible, teasing us mercilessly. Then Erica leaned in and kissed Jen softly on the neck, and then Jen returned the favor. Then they started laughing and couldn't stop for a while.

Eventually they collected themselves and walked hand in hand over to the big bed, where they sat down on the edge and looked back over at the men.

"Well, are you guys going to join us, or just watch us," said Jen.

I was ok with just watching for a while, and I'm sure Mike was too, but I knew the offer to watch was just a tease. What I didn't know was what was going on. How far was this going to go? Were they inviting us to a full on rip our clothes off foursome, were we going to swap, or, most likely, were we just going to have sex with our spouses on the same bed? If we attempted to instigate either option one or two, were we going to be slapped?

I could sense that Mike wasn't too sure either. We walked over to our respective spouses, and when we got close enough to the bed, they answered the question for us. Erica grabbed me and pulled me to one side of the bed, and Jen grabbed Mike and pulled him to the other.

Still the intimacy of one big bed was vastly greater than two separate beds. We quickly undressed and launched into a fairly torrid, passionate exhibition. To my surprise, Erica was pretty aggressively rolling around on the bed, as was Jen, and before long we were both in the middle, close enough to touch the other couple. When we got close together, we stayed that way. Erica was on top of me, and Mike was on top of Jen, and all four of us had given up pretending that weren't looking at each other. They were watching us fucking, and we were watching them, and it was incredibly hot.

Each time we changed positions, we would brush up against the other couple, and occasionally there was the lingering touch that crossed the barriers. It felt like everyone in the bed was totally up for bringing the party together, but nobody had the nerve to make the final move, so instead we had this weird, but sexy intersection between us. I would've been fine with making it one big sex party, but I wouldn't want to take a chance on doing something Erica didn't want to do. As it was, it was the hottest, most sexually charged bed I'd ever been in, and I was still mentally catching up with that. Occasionally I would catch eyes with Jen or Mike, and there would be a slight smile, or a blush, it was almost like we all didn't want to think about what we were doing.

Meanwhile both couples were moving around quite a bit on the bed, changing positions and watching each other change positions. At one point I was fucking Erica doggy style while Jen was riding Mike, and Jen reached over and put her hand on Erica's lower back and stroked her lightly. That image was made even better by the fact that Jen eyes were focused on my cock plunging in and out of my wife. I had never thought about it before, but having someone watching you have sex was a real charge, especially when you were watching them have sex at the same time.

Eventually Mike and I ended up on our backs with the girls riding on top, sitting up so both of us could enjoy their bodies. After a while, Jen leaned over and whispered something in Erica's ear, which made her smile, and then they leaned together and started kissing. It was like watching live girl on girl porno while having sex. I could almost feel Mike's body tensing up with that, and I was right there with him. Both of us quickened the pace, as the girls began openly tonguing and moaning, deliberately, and successfully, pushing us well over the edge. As my orgasm started, my hand drifted over and found Jen's upper thigh, and I gave it a slight squeeze and a careful, measured stroke. Mike watched me do it and followed suit.

To say that my orgasm was in my top ten orgasms of all time would have been an understatement by about nine orgasms. We all hit a wild, out of control stage of thrashing around at the same time and I didn't know where my hands ended up.

Eventually the breathing slowed down, and everyone came down to earth together. Jen and Erica collapsed down on Mike and I, and we slid our hands back to our respective sides of the bed. We lay like that for a long time, close enough to feel the heat from our friends beside us. I thought about rolling us together to the other side of the bed, but I fell asleep before I ever got around to that, and slept like a rock.

I woke up first again, Erica was on my shoulder and Jen was on Mike's shoulder and we were right beside each other in the bed. Someone had managed to get a sheet partially over the top of the group, but I spent a little time admiring the curves of Jen's body before I punched Mike on the head to wake him up. I watched him slowly wake up and comprehend the scene, which led him into a silly grin.

"Coffee?" I whispered, and he nodded agreement.

We slipped out from under our naked wives, threw on some clothes and staggered down to the hotel restaurant, where we ordered a couple of pots of coffee and set into some hard drinking.

It was a good fifteen minutes before anyone really spoke.

"Wow," said Mike after the second cup.

"Yeah," I answered.

Two cups later we had worked our way up to longer sentences.

"I can't believe that happened last night," I said. "I mean, it was awesome and everything, but uh, dang man."

"Yeah. I mean, I thought for a minute there, that we were going to, uh, you know ...," stammered Mike.

"Have homosexual sex?" I grinned.

Mike threw a sugar pack at me. "Right man. You know what I mean, I thought we were going to wife swap or have a groupie."

I nodded, and we went silent for a moment. "Yeah. So, what do you think about that?"

"I don't know man," Mike said. "I mean, I would feel bad because Erica would never want to go back to you after that."

I smirked. "Right, I saw how Jen was checking me out, I think she might leave you and we'd be a threesome."

"Honestly, I was afraid they might leave both of us and become lesbians," Mike said. "They seemed to really be enjoying each other."

We went silent again, reflecting on the events of the previous very hot night.

"So I gotta ask you," I stammered slowly. "Would you be ok, with, uh, you know ..."

"Well, if the you know you're talking about is the you know I'm thinking about, I don't really know," Mike said. "What do you think?"

"I think, I guess, I'd be ok with the you know," I said.

Mike nodded. "I think if you're ok with the you know, then I'm ok with the you know."

We both got some silly, goofy grins on our faces as we thought about the you know.

Mike chuckled. "Anyway, I think we'd be cool with it, but I doubt that THEY would be ok."

"I agree," I said. "I think they are going to wake up this morning and freak out about how crazy it got, figure out some way to make it our fault, and then we'll have to deal with them getting jealous and crazy and accusing us of wanting to be Vegas swingers."

"You're probably right, we should probably play down last night like nothing happened, maybe pretend like we forgot about it."

"Good plan," I said. "Next time we come to Vegas I'll bring Jen and Erica alone so this doesn't happen again."

Mike laughed. "You wish."

We got a couple of cups for the girls and a pot of coffee and went up to the room, carefully planning our comments to play down the events of the night before. It would be hard to pretend that we didn't want to go for a full swap, but we both agreed it would be best in the long run.

We had forgotten to bring a key, so we had to knock. We were expecting it to take a while to wake up the girls, but the door opened pretty quickly. There stood Jen, in a sexy black robe and her bathing suit, holding a bloody mary. Erica walked up behind her, also in her bathing suit.