One of those Vegas Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stood there staring for a moment before Jen spoke up.

"We've decided to institute a casual dress policy for the suite," said Jen, pouring herself a cup of coffee from the tray that I was holding as I tried to close my mouth. "Feel free to participate."

Mike looked at me and I looked at Mike, and we immediately dropped all their plans for playing down the night before. Instead, we high fived, immediately stripped down to our boxers, and poured ourselves a drink.

So the high roller suite had become a limited clothing zone for the final day of their trip. At first the guys were walking around with full on wood poking their boxers out, but after we got used to the idea of two half naked women walking around the room, we settled down to a consistent semi-aroused state. We voted unanimously to just stay in and have fun in the incredible suite all day. We had plenty of food, good company, and memories from the previous night that had all of us feeling pretty good.

We started the day with a swim in the tub, followed by a leisurely brunch on the balcony porch. It was fun and sexy walking around half naked, everything took on an extra edge. We had a lively game of half-naked billiards, which was pretty hilarious. The guys tried to talk the girls into playing strip pool, but the girls refused, and Mike and I caught a look that said we both were still in agreement that the girls were ok with things getting crazy, just not too crazy.

At some point someone thought it would be interesting to shoot pool blindfolded, which led to a game of team half naked blind billiards, which was exceptionally entertaining. The rules were that whoever's turn it was could look at the table, and then be blindfolded, and their partner could tell them where to go to line up the shot. This led to mostly hysterically bad shots, with an occasional lucky shot. At one point we switched teams, so that Jen was on my team and Erica was on Mike's team.

It was Erica's turn, and she was trying to line up a complicated shot based on Mike's instructions when I snuck up behind her and patted her lightly on the ass.

"Hey, who did that?" she laughed standing up.

"You mean you can't tell?" said Mike. "It was Jen."

This led to a spirited discussion about whether or not each of us, if blindfolded, could sense who touched them. Mike was convinced that he could tell, so we blindfolded him and stood him up in front of the pool table. The other three of us played rock paper scissors, and Jen lost. So she silently walked up to Mike and placed a flat hand on his chest.

Mike shook his head slowly. "Ok, this is harder than I expected," he said. "But I'm going to guess Erica."

Jen slapped her husband playfully on the stomach and took his blindfold off.

"For shame, couldn't even tell the touch of his own wife!" she said laughing.

Next it was Erica's turn. She donned the blindfold and this time, Mike lost, so it was his turn to do the touching. There was something really, really sexy about watching him walk over to my wife, who was wearing nothing buy a sexy bathing suit. He had free reign permission to put a hand on her body, and I was getting turned on at the thought of that.

Mike took his time, savoring the opportunity to admire Erica's body up close while she was blindfolded. Finally, he reached out a hand across her waist, and put his hand flat against the side of her stomach.

She jumped a little at the touch and then she giggled. "I honestly have no idea," she said. "I'm going to guess Mike, because I can hear him breathing hard."

This made everybody laugh, and she took off the blindfold and high fived Mike.

On Jen's turn, Erica was the loser. She decided to play with our minds some, walking up to Jen and pretending that she was going to put her hands on Jen's breasts, which had both of us grinning and goading her on. But instead, she kneeled down in front of Jen and put her hands on Jen's thighs.

Jen knew immediately. "Erica!" she cried. "I know a woman's touch!"

So now, finally, it was my turn. I donned the blindfold and stood in front of the pool table, awaiting the touch. Of course, my fantasy would be Jen, coming over slowly, bringing her sexy body right up to mine and putting her hand on my stomach or thigh, or both. Maybe even my cock. I was glad I was blindfolded, it made me less self-conscious about sporting wood in my boxers. I heard some giggling as they did rock paper scissors, and then I heard someone coming slowly over. I visualized Jen, with her sexy body and full lips, slinking over to me. Then I felt the hand. On the top of my head.

"Dammit," I yelled. "How did I end up with Mike!"

I took the blindfold off and sure enough, there was Mike, hand still on my head and a goofy grin on his face.

We had a good laugh at that, finished off a few more drinks and a few more blind half naked pool games, and then someone suggested with all take a steam bath in the steam room. Erica and I went in first and sat down, Mike and Jen were making fresh drinks so we were in there by ourselves for a minute. I thought it would be a good time to get an idea about how Erica felt about, well, you know.

"I am having a fantastic time," I said.

"Me too, this is the greatest vacation ever," she answered.

"Last night was pretty wild, being in the same bed and all," I said.

"Yea, I've never done anything like that before," she answered.

"So, you ok with all this, uh, well, you know..." I stuttered.

Erica blushed and smiled. "I don't know. I guess so. What about you?"

I was kind of surprised that she didn't say, yes, I'm having a great time with it, but don't even think about this going any further. Now she was putting ME on the spot, making ME get more specific about what "you know" meant, and whether I was in support of any "you know" activity.

I leaned over and kissed her neck. "I'm just happy that we have friends that we can have fun with, get crazy with, whatever, and know they will still be our best friends."

She looked me in the eyes. "So you're ok, then, with whatever?"

I found myself sweating in a steam room that had not even been turned on yet. Looking into her eyes, having to formulate the right response, was pretty heady pressure. "I'm ok if you're ok," I said, as steadily and firmly as I could muster.

Erica put a hand on my thigh and whispered into my ear. "Good. Because I am so fucking hot right now I might do about anything."

I felt the air fly out of my stomach and my heart stop beating. My normally staid, conservative wife, had suddenly pronounced to me in no certain terms that she was down for whatever. I immediately had flash visions in my head, of my wife kissing Mike. Sucking Mike's dick. Getting fucked hard by Mike.

Thankfully Mike and Jen opened the door of the steam room and came in at that moment, before I nearly came in my shorts. They had drinks for everyone, and we sat down across from each other. The steam room was pretty cozy, built for four max. We sat on tile benches across from each other, there was probably five feet of floor between us. The steam would periodically kick on, and when it did, Mike and Jen would nearly disappear in the mist.

As we sat laughing and joking in the hot mist of the steam room, my head was spinning with possibilities. Mike was open to the idea of couple swapping. Erica had seemingly made it clear to me that she was open to it. I looked at Jen's hot body and full lips, and I was fully in support. But if Jen wasn't into it, the issue was dead. I wish I had asked Erica if she knew what Jen was thinking, but now it was too late.

It was warm and comfortable, and the drinks were going down fast. I volunteered to get the next round, and headed out into the cool air, leaving the other three behind in the steam. When I walked out I noticed there was control panel for mood music in the steam room, and I programmed in some smooth jazz music.

When I got back with drinks, the discussion had turned to whether or not the steam room was large enough to dance in. I wasn't sure how that conversation had come up, I guess because I had started the music, but it didn't take long before I had Erica up and in my arms, and Mike had Jen up in his arms, and we were sweaty slow dancing in the tight space on the floor of the steam room. At some point, both of the guys swung our ladies out in an exaggerated spin out, and they nearly tripped over each other and had to let go of us. I caught Jen and Mike caught Erica.

"Maybe it's time to switch dance partners," said Jen.

The idea hung in the air for a brief, fleeting moment, and then, it happened. Jen slid over to my side of the steam room, and Erica slid over to Mike's side. Jen's sweaty body slipped up against mine and it felt like the most natural thing in the world to be slow dancing in a steam room with my best friend's wife, me in boxers and she in a bikini. I wasn't holding Jen too close, in part because my dick was so hard I might poke a hole in her.

As wonderful as it felt to have Jen in my arms, the most erotic thing was seeing my best friend, also dressed in just boxers, with his arms wrapped tightly around my sweaty, sexy wife, in a bikini. Her head was on his shoulder, and she looked a little nervous, but excited to be there, and when I caught her eye she smiled and blushed.

The music changed to something faster, and we both stepped back from our embrace. Instead of moving back to our partners, I stayed with Jen and Mike stayed with Erica, and we eased back to opposite sides of the steam room. Now I was sitting beside Jen, our bodies close and in the warmth of the steam room, and through the steamy haze I could just barely see Erica and Mike sitting close to one another. He was whispering in her ear, and it looked like she had her hand on his thigh.

I looked over at Jen, and she was looking at Mike and Erica too. It was hard to read what she was thinking, she had a slight smile on her face, it could have been a smile saying "that looks so hot to see my husband with my best friend," or "I'm gonna rip that bitch's throat out for sitting that close to my husband."

About that time she looked at me and said "they look comfy," and the way she said it answered the final piece of the puzzle for me. Everybody was into it.

I nodded to her and slid my arm around her. "We look comfy too," I grinned.

She smiled back and put her hand on my thigh, and as I looked at her full, sexy lips, I thought I might pass out just thinking about kissing her. Somebody had to be first, I thought. I leaned over slowly, steadily, until my lips found hers. I was soft and friendly at first, to give her a chance to say no, but she didn't. Her lips felt ten times better than I imagined, elegantly soft, and when our warm tongues met it was beyond electric. I lost track of time as we continued to kiss, but at some point we stopped and looked across the haze in the steam room and saw that Mike and Erica were also passionately kissing. We both watched them, mesmerized. It was amazing watching them kiss, my friend and my wife, and I could sense that Jen was as aroused as I was.

The steam stopped and the air cleared, and they stopped and looked at us, and Erica got an odd look on her face, like she had been caught doing something wrong. She blushed a bit a pulled away. I wanted to tell her it was ok but I wasn't sure how to say that.

She spoke before I could figure it out. "It's getting really hot in here," she said. "I think I'm going to cool off in the tub."

Just like that, the moment was gone. Erica got up to walk out, and of course I followed her. Mike and Jen stayed behind. We walked over to the tub and climbed in, the water was warm but it was almost shockingly cool on our sweaty skin. We swam over to one side of the pool and leaned against the edge.

"Are you ok?" I asked. As much as I wanted to have sex with Jen and watch Erica have sex with Mike, I didn't want to do anything that would freak her out or upset her.

"Yeah, I'm fine, it was just when I looked up you guys were looking at us and I felt like we were doing something wrong."

I smiled. "It wasn't wrong. It was incredibly hot. I was so aroused watching you two together I was stupefied."

"So you really want to do this," she said carefully.

"I do, but only if you do."

Just then Mike and Jen came walking up and eased carefully into the tub on the other side, swimming over to us slowly.

"Wow, this water feels freezing," Mike said.

"Don't worry, it'll warm up," said Erica, and she smiled at me when she said it.

Mike and Jen came over to where we were and sat opposite us. The tub had an underwater ledge that we were all sitting on, and we were facing each other, about ten feet apart. We all relaxed for a while, chatting, joking and flirting. I had just brought a fresh round of drinks back to the tub and felt it was appropriate to make a toast. We all held our glasses out.

"To the best friends I could ever imagine, and to the best vacation I could ever imagine, and oh, by the way, thank heavens that what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas," I said.

Everyone cheered at that idea, and we clinked glasses and drank up.

"If what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, I vote we should stay in Vegas!" said Mike, and everyone raised a glass and cheered that idea as well.

"I want to take a company poll," I said. "Who else thought it was really hot to watch your spouse dancing with your friend?"

Everyone looked at each other cautiously, then slowly but surely raised their hand.

"Who else enjoyed it when we switched places and started making out?"

Again, everyone raised their hand in approval.

"Who else would like to switch places again for a while?" I said.

Mike's hand shot up fast, and the girls followed suit, slowly but steadily.

"So are you saying that you want to come over here and sit beside Mike?" Jen asked me, grinning.

Everyone laughed at that, easing the tension of the moment. "No, that is not what I meant."

Erica looked at me and we kissed softly and Mike and Jen did the same. Then, in a moment that will be etched in my mind forever, the girls stood up and walked towards each other, midway between Mike and I. They embraced in the center, and Jen leaned in and whispered something in Erica's ear that made her smile. Then they rotated around each other, and Jean came over to my side of the pool and Erica went to Mike's.

This time, there was no delay, no doubt, no reservation. Jen straddled me and we immediately began to hungrily make out, our hands all over each other. Looking over Jen's shoulder I could see a similar scene on the other side, with Erica sitting on Mike's lap. Her arm was wrapped around his shoulder, and his hands caressed her ass and legs.

My attention was quickly changed back to Jen, she had slid forward into me where her crotch was pressed up against my cock, separated only by wet boxers and her bathing suit. As we kissed, she began to move her hips ever so slightly, grinding up and down on my cock. I could sense that it was really turning her on, she had to stop kissing for a moment to take a breath, and when she did she sat up higher and pressed her chest forward, which was all the encouragement I needed to lean forward and kiss her chest. I kissed from side to side on her chest, coming close to her bathing suit, but I was still reluctant to be too bold. Her breasts just looked too delectable to avoid though, and soon I was moving my mouth further over the bathing suit. She had such soft, shapely breasts, a lot bigger than Erica, and my mouth was watering as I came closer and closer to the nipples. Finally I couldn't wait any longer, taking her right nipple lovingly into my mouth and kissing and sucking it hard through the wet suit, then moving over the left nipple and doing the same. I could easily feel her nipples stiffening under my tongue, and her soft moans and hands rubbing the back of my head told me she was enjoying it as much as me.

I glanced over to the other side of the tub to see how Erica and Mike were doing, and I was surprised to see they were moving a bit faster than we were. Mike was out of the tub, sitting on the side, and Erica was kneeling in the tub with her face in his lap. He still had his boxers on, but it was clear by the look on his face that my wife's mouth was all over his crotch.

This looked too good to not be doing myself, so I slid up out of the tub and sat on the side. Jen looked back and saw our spouses behind her and realized where this was going and set right in. Her full, luscious lips started at my stomach and worked their way down close to my cock, then she teasingly went down and went to work on the tops of my thighs. About the time I couldn't stand it any longer, she looked up at me and smiled, licked her lips, and then moved her mouth over my boxers and began kissing my cock through the thin, wet material.

I made some kind of sound, not even sure what it was, but it was enough to catch Erica's attention, she turned slightly to see what we were up to. Oddly enough, it was even more of a turn on to have her watching, and she seemed to realize it. She moved over to one side of Mike and gave me a devilish grin, before she moved her hands over and deftly pulled Mike's boxers down. His cock sprang lose, rock hard and impressive, and she took him gently into her hand. Seeing her delicate fingers wrapped around his rock hard cock froze my brain. She kept her eyes on mine, and moved her face down slowly until her lips were just above his cock, then she eased down and kissed the top of MIke's cock, once, twice, three times. Then, she licked it, as it tasting it. Then she opened her mouth and slipped Mike's cock deep into her mouth. I nearly passed out just watching it.

I was so mesmerized watching my wife giving my friend a blowjob that I lost track of Jen, when I looked down I realized that she was watching them too. She looked back up at me with those big lips and she began sliding my boxers down, and I knew that one of my longtime fantasies was about to come true. Those luscious lips were about to suck my cock. I could hardly breath or move or think as I watched her move her head down over my cock, and then slowly, gradually, she took the tip of my cock into her mouth, where she teased it with her tongue and lips, and then she took it in further and teased it some more, and then she engulfed it with a long, low humming moan.

So now I'm sitting on the side of the tub, my best friend's wife giving me a blowjob that was much better than my greatest fantasy about it, while I was watching my wife passionately give my best friend a blow job that seemed to be blowing his mind as well.

I pride myself on my ability to control myself, but this was way too much for me. I fought it as long as I could because I didn't want it to end, but I lost that battle. Those gorgeous lips wrapped around my cock were just too much. As my orgasm was building I looked across the tub and saw that Mike was already coming, spewing onto my wife's face and chest. That did it for me, and I unloaded what had to be an incredible load into Jen's mouth.

Both Mike and I sank back into the warm tub, our cocks still easing down from being hard for the last few hours. The girls broke away from us and met in the middle between us, shared a giggling hug and went off for a swim together. Mike and I looked at each other and made the universal facial expression for "Holy cow that was the most incredible thing that has ever happened to me in my life." We sat there in the tub, reveling in our post-orgasm bliss, watching our beautiful wives swimming around in the tub, occasionally tangling up together to deliberately torment us with more girl on girl teasing. They even kissed a few times.

When you are in the high roller suite of a Vegas hotel, soaking in a hot tub big enough to be a small swimming pool, you're watching your hot wife and her hot friend frolicking around in front of you after your friend's wife gave you a blow job and your mind is racing thinking about what might happen next, it doesn't take long before your cock gets hard again. Erica swam over and climbed in my lap briefly, and I kissed the lips that just moments before had been hosting my friend's cock. Then she casually swam over to Mike's side and curled up beside him. Then Jen came over to me. She reached underwater and slid her hand around my cock smiling when she realized I was already hard.