One of those Vegas Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I vote that we move this party over to the bed," said Mike, looking hungrily at my wife.

Jen seconded the motion before I had the chance, and the girls voted yes as well. At just about the same time, Mike picked Erica up into her arms and I picked Jen up and we carried them over to the bed. When we got to the bed we set them on the bed and got some towels. The girls stood facing each other while we dried them off. They were just a few feet apart, while the men stood behind them and lovingly dried them off from head to toe. They both looked so sexy in their bathing suits, but I was aching to see them both naked. I was standing behind Jen, and I reached my arms around her and put one arm around her waist and one arm around her chest. I moved close so my cock was pressing up against her ass, and I began to slowly caress her body with my hands, as I watched Mike doing the same. We reached back at about the same time and popped the clasp on the back of the bathing suit top, letting it slide away. I felt Jen gasp and saw Erica swoon as our hands began caressing their naked breasts. It was incredible watching Mike's hands on my wife's breasts, and watching her face as she enjoyed it. Both the girls were intently watching their husbands as they fondled their friends.

It wasn't long before the guys finished the job and had the girls naked. As I caressed Jen's body with my hands from behind, I slipped my hard cock between her legs so that the top of my cock was rubbing against her clit. Mike did the same, and I was once again amazed at how erotic it was to watch my wife enjoying another man. I watched his cock sliding out between her legs, one hand on her hip and the other cupping her breast. Her face was contorted in pleasure. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Mike crouched down so his cock was at the right angle, and he slowly moved it up towards Erica's pussy. I watched, mesmerized, as he moved his cock upward, inch by inch, going further and further into her, as her mouth opened and her eyes closed and she moaned in utter satisfaction. It was the perfect way to watch my friend cross the final frontier. I was watching my friend fuck my wife, and it was incredible. I returned the favor, sliding my cock into Jen just as slowly and making sure Mike and Erica got the full show. She was warm and wet and completely inviting, and my cock was so hard that when I reached the hilt I nearly lifted her off the ground.

We stood there, just a few feet apart, slowly fucking each other's partner right in front of them. It was amazing to be fucking Jen while watching my wife's face. She had a look of fiery arousal, combined with erotic fascination. Mike had the same look, and I expect Jen and I did too.

I was dying to taste Jen, so after a while I eased her onto the bed and kissed my way down her body, starting with her full, beautiful breasts and then working down over her torso. When my mouth found her hot pussy she gasped loudly and grabbed my head, pulling my tongue into her. Meanwhile Mike had Erica sitting on the side of the bed, and he was tongue fucking her in a way that had her in a state. She had wrapped her legs around his head and was writhing in satisfaction.

My cock was aching to get back inside Jen, so we moved up onto the bed and got down to business. As hot as it was to watch my wife being fucked, Jen had taken my attention away. She had such a great body and was so passionate that for awhile I forgot Mike and Erica were even in the bed with us, just a few feet away. When I did look over, I saw Erica on all fours with Mike sitting up behind her, fucking her doggy style. He was moving very slowly, sliding his cock almost all the way out, then slowly, almost imperceptivly, sliding it back in. I could see her face, and you could tell it by her satisfied expression every time he was all the way in.

Jen and I moved into the same position right beside them, and I started to follow the same slow, rhythmic fucking motion. At some point I looked over at Mike, and we both shook our heads in a way that said that this was either the best dream ever or we were the luckiest men on earth.

Both of us began to gradually quicken our pace, until we reached a point where we were practically out of control pumping our cocks in and out as deep and as fast as we could. I don't know how the girls didn't fall over. I felt like my orgasm was going to give me a heart attack, and it felt like it lasted for twenty minutes. When my vision returned, I collapsed beside Jen, and we sat there and watched Mike and Erica fucking each other for a few more minutes before he exploded in a his own epic orgasm. Honestly it was so hot watching my wife being fucked I didn't want it to end.

They collapsed as we had done and it was all one big pile in the middle of the bed, and we lay quiet for a long, long time.

Mike was the first to speak up. "I vote we come back to Vegas next year," he said.

Three hands shot up without a word being spoken.

The story might stay in Vegas, but the four of us were coming back to add a chapter next year.