All Comments on 'One Thing Led to Another Ch. 01'

by CraptainPlanet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HardBenHardBenalmost 6 years ago
SUPERB

Fabulous erotic story. Loving the build-up! Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great !

More please!

ZhilbarZhilbaralmost 6 years ago

Thoroughly delightful. Such an excellent job teasing the audience as well as the characters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Well Done!

REALLY looking forward to the next chapter(s)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Really good to see you back and with a scorching hot story!

By the way I know probably finished the story to your satisfaction, but I would kill for a Just One of the Guys 5 where Brian is so turned on by Rachel's role as the house buttslut that he begs his friends to share her pussy in the heat of an ill adivsed moment (eg).

xhatxhatalmost 6 years ago

I think I was in a sexual trance every paragraph from Jenny inviting Dave to unzip her dress, all the way to the end. WHEW!

I see how this could go in so many amazing ways. I like the idea of Jenny trying to be loyal to her friend and resist temptation with Dave, by bringing another guy home, which just ends up torturing him as he listens to them have sex, which also tortures Jenny as she wants Dave, but the idea of two men wanting her also turns her on unbelievably and on another level she knows what she's doing. I also like the idea of cutting away to what Beth gets up to.

It's hard to explain, but either way, I think these characters are all really nice and I don't want to see them humiliated or tormented! Everyone has such wholesome intentions. I want them to find bliss in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

O. K. nice build up so far. I think letting her live there with him still holding a crush on her was a big mistake. Remember—everything they do from here on is felony on both their parts. He should evaluate his commitment to his girlfriend NOW and let it go whichever way he wants. Just don’t hang on to both & cheat.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous