One Thing Led to Another Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave was terrified to stand up and when he did, his dick stuck out way more than he'd expected. But that was what she wanted, he told himself, and decided to act like it wasn't there. He saw her eyes follow him as he disposed of his trash, though, and made a snap decision to rub her face in it a little more. He picked up the coffee pot and walked over to her.

"More coffee?" he asked. She turned to see him standing right next to her face. Specifically, his dick was standing right next to her face. All she could do is look past it to his face and nod. Her arms dropped as he started to pour, revealing her hard nipples to him again. His boner pulsed as he got an up-close look at her barely covered gold-standard tits for the first time. He could see down her tanktop, the tops and inside of both of her breasts open to his gaze.

The tension was so thick, Jenny felt like she could barely breathe. She squeaked out a thank you and felt her chest turn more toward him and her arms press lightly against her breasts, pushing them together. Her body tried to display itself more for him before she could stop it. By the time she could finally take a full breath, he'd left, leaving her sitting in a puddle of her own juices.

Dave had his clothes off and his phone open to her social media before he even closed his bedroom door. He'd long kept a mental tab of his favorite public pictures of her, mostly of her in bikinis. This time, there was no burrito delivery to interrupt him and he covered himself in his own cum in no time.

He fell back asleep soon thereafter. Jenny wanted to masturbate, but was afraid of using her vibrator again. She decided she should only use it when he was out of the apartment. She tried to just use her fingers, but she'd been using the vibe too much over the past few months and having already came earlier that morning, they just couldn't get her over the edge. She decided to instead pump out her frustrations at the gym.

Some time apart gave them both some perspective on the morning. Neither felt they'd done anything wrong, but neither felt like they'd behaved the way they wanted to. As a result, by the time Dave woke up and showered and Jenny returned from the gym, both felt the need to apologize to the other.

They did so soon after she walked back in the door. He was fully dressed, but she was only wearing skin-tight yoga pants and a sports bra. He avoided staring at her exposed cleavage as he apologized for teasing her earlier. She saw his eyes dip down a couple times, but she was used to that from guys and could hardly blame him since she wasn't wearing a shirt. She apologized for teasing him as well. They were both aware their inappropriateness revolved more around his girlfriend than their teasing itself, but left that part unspoken.

"So we're still friends?" she asked.

"Still friends," he said.

"Good," she said, hugging him tightly. He wrapped his arms around her too and tried not to think about her spandex-encased tits pressing into his chest. "We've been friends for so long, and I'd hate to ruin that."

"Totally," he said. "And we gotta get along if we're going to live together."

"Definitely," she said. She was so happy he felt the same way she did and that they could talk about it so easily. It had also been years since a man had wrapped his arms around her in such a loving matter and it made her feel warm inside. "I'm glad we can talk about these things."

She watched, almost out-of-body, as her hands drew his face to hers and her lips kissed his. It wasn't a sensual or romantic kiss and was over before either realized what was happening. They stared at one another wide-eyed for a moment.

"Oops," she said. "That wasn't...I didn't mean to."

"No, it's ok, I get it," he said, dropping his arms. They both took a step back. "Just the situation."

"Yeah," she said. "And like, friends kiss, right? Sometimes?"

"I guess they just did," he said with a wink.

"Thanks," she said, giggling. "I'm just a mess today. Gonna go shower and hope that helps."

He watched her ass move deliciously in her yoga pants as she walked away. Her breasts had kept his attention most of this morning, but he had to admit her ass was at least as magnificent, especially when her flared hips and rounded cheeks were perfectly outlined in tight spandex. He thought briefly about trying to hang around the hallway to watch her go to and from the shower, but muttered to himself to get it together. He forced himself to distract himself with video games instead.

Jenny and Dave both mostly stayed in their rooms the rest of the day. That evening, Jenny left, telling Dave she was meeting some friends for dinner and dancing. She invited him, but one party in a weekend was enough for him, and he said no thank you. He was really into the RPG he was playing, and was more than happy to spend his night pouring a few more hours into it.

Jenny got dinner with a couple of her fellow single girlfriends and then went out to a club. Her friends were out primarily to find a hookup, but Jenny still wasn't ready for that after her divorce. There was one guy at the club who was really cute, but a minute after saying hi, he tried to pull her into him and grind his crotch into hers. She stopped him and saw him grinding on some other (much drunker) girl a minute later, so that was that.

By midnight, one of her friends had found a boy toy who wanted the rest of them to go back to his friend's house. She demurred and headed home instead. As the car jostled her, she realized she was much drunker than she originally thought. She tried to remember all the drinks she'd had over the course of the night, but kept losing count. "It's ok," she thought. "Dave will take care of me."

She smiled to herself, realizing he would. He was such a good guy, so easy and thoughtful where her ex was difficult and obnoxious. Her heart started beating hard and fast as she relived the morning's events in her mind. She still couldn't believe she'd seen his cock. Well, half of it at least. She wondered what the other half looked like; what he looked like fully naked and hard. For her.

She chided herself for thinking about him that way. He was spoken for and she had no desire to be someone's "other woman". But her sexuality had been so dead since her marriage started to sour, it felt great to feel the fire burning again, even if she knew it couldn't lead anywhere. She looked forward to masturbating again before passing out. She wasn't worried about the sound this time. It turned her on to think that Dave would know what she was up to.

She was surprised to actually see him awake when she entered the apartment. He'd been getting ready for bed, still dressed in the shorts and t-shirt he'd been wearing all day. She felt awkward seeing him after spending the whole ride home thinking about him, so hurried quickly to her room after saying hi.

Dave had been thinking about her all evening too and was not ready to suddenly see her again, especially with her hair and makeup all done up and double-especially not in the form-fitting black dress she was wearing.

After she entered her room, she decided she couldn't let that be it. Not yet. She was drunk and horny and wanted more. Nothing big, just something to get her motor revved a bit more before she took care of herself.

"Dave?" she shouted.

"Yeah?" he asked, poking his head in her room. She looked back at him over her shoulder. She looked gorgeous standing there, her upper back exposed and her bubble butt wrapped tightly in the dress.

"Can you unzip me? I can't reach," she lied.

As he walked over to do just that, she gathered her hair in her hands and held it on top of her head, ostensibly to get it out of his way, but she wasn't ignorant of how the pose made her look like a model. He stopped right behind her and fumbled with the dress' clasp.

"Thanks so much," she purred, pushing her butt out slightly so it lightly rested against his upper thighs. The touch was electric for both of them and his heart started beating a furious rate, flooding him with adrenaline and inflating his cock. He released the clasp on the dress and unzipped the dress most of the way, revealing the back of her strapless bra, before releasing, hands shaking. The zipper went all the way to the top of her butt and he didn't want to cross a line.

"All the way please," she cooed. He gulped. He grabbed the zipper with a shaky hand and pushed it all the way down. The top of her panties appeared at the end, the top triangle of what was clearly a thong. This was as far as she'd planned on going, so she turned around and hugged him, the front of her dress still held up between them.

"Thank you, my dear," she said, smiling up at him. He realized she wasn't going to release him right away, so circled his arms around her too, resting them on her naked back. Their hearts pounded in unison as they gazed into each other's eyes. She could feel the tingle in her tummy whir to life and he felt his cock throb, half-hard and heavy.

"And thank you so much for earlier today," she said. "Most guys would freak out and make things unbearable, but you were such a gentleman."

"Of course," he said. "The least I could do. And thank you for not making it a big deal on your end."

"Of course not," she said. "I just feel so lucky to be able to live here, the fact it's with such a sweet friend is just icing on the cake. I mean, how many friends can you kiss and stay friends?"

"Probably not many," he agreed.

"Speaking of," she said. "Could I get a goodnight kiss?"

"Uhhh," he said, really wanting to, but feeling he shouldn't.

"I mean, we've already kissed," she said. "So it's not like we're doing anything we shouldn't. We already agreed that was ok."

"I guess you're right," he said. He leaned down and she pushed up and their lips met again. But this time they didn't pull immediately away. They held their kiss for a full moment before pulling away with a smack. Dave thought that would be it, but Jenny just stared at his lips then pulled him in for another. Then another.

His cock was fully hard by now and pressing insistently into her tummy. She could feel it in its entirely and her pussy drooled down her leg, begging to be impaled upon it. Their kisses stayed chaste, but became slower and more prolonged. After several more, Jenny stopped and whispered into his mouth.

"Do you sleep in just your boxers?" she asked. He nodded. "Then let's get you ready for bed." She grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. He raised his arms to help her and it dropped to the floor. She kissed him again and then slid her hands down his bare sides and into his shorts. They slid inside his boxers as well and over his naked hips.

"Oops," she purred and pulled her hands back up and between his shorts and boxers. She looked down to watch as she pushed his shorts over his raging erection and fall to the floor. The front of his boxers were sopping wet with precum where his dick thrust against it. She smiled and thrust her body back against his, missing the feel of his rod against her.

"I guess we should get this dress off you too," he said. She hummed an affirmative as she started kissing him again. He pulled the dress from her shoulders and guided it down her torso, feeling her bare skin the whole way down. Her wide hips provided more resistance, and he knelt down to get better leverage. He took his time, admiring the view of her heaving breasts bulging out of her strapless bra on the way down. Unable to resist, he kissed her soft tummy as he tugged on the hips of her dress. She moaned, loving every touch.

Her thong went with the dress as it started down, but she reached down and grabbed it before it made it all the way over her hips. Nonetheless, the top inch of her landing strip appeared and Dave did not miss it. He stared at the exposed edge of her trimmed bush as her dress pooled around her ankles and she stepped out of it. He took a deep breath, inhaling the pungent scent of her dripping sex, before standing back up.

"Thank you," she whispered, kissing him again. They pressed against each other, now in their underwear, both unwilling to be the one to stop kissing. Jenny hadn't meant it to get this far, but she told herself nothing bad had happened. They were just in their underwear, and friends can kiss, as they'd said. They could leave it at this and she could write it off as just some drunken fun.

"Do you sleep in your bra?" Dave asked. Jenny's breath caught in her throat. The answer was no, but she hesitated. Dave immediately regretted asking. Here he was, standing mostly naked with a girl he'd crushed on for years, kissing her and feeling her wonderful soft skin against his, and he had to push it too far.

Jenny knew getting fully topless in front of him was a new frontier. But every line crossed so far had felt so incredible, so naughty. She squirmed, rubbing her wet thighs together as she considered her answer. Her breasts suddenly felt incredibly itchy inside the confines of her bra. They demanded to be let out.

"I don't," she said. "But I can't reach the clasp." He knew it was a lie, but he played along.

"Then I can help," he said, rubbing his hands up her bare lower back and grabbing the bra clasp. She cradled his face in her hands and kissed him deeply as he unhooked the last remaining article of clothing keeping her plump breasts from him. She felt the bra go slack around her.

"Thank you," she whispered and leaned back a few inches. They both felt her bra hit their feet. Dave couldn't see anything past her face, but he felt her large, warm, round, soft breasts pillow out against his chest and her hard, crinkled nipples dig into his ribs. A moan escaped his lips and she let out the cutest giggle.

Jenny laughed to herself. She never would have believed upon waking up this morning that the day would end with her topless and kissing her roommate. Her body screamed for more. Screamed for access to the rock-hard cock digging into her front. But this time she overruled it.

"We'd better stop before we do something we regret," she said, finally pulling her lips from his. Part of him was devastated, but a bigger part of him was relieved. Very relieved. If they stopped now, he could still tell himself nothing happened. He knew something more nothing had happened. But had something happened? Not yet, he told himself. And he was glad she stopped them, he didn't know if he had the willpower.

"Yeah," he said. "We're just a couple friends saying goodnight and getting ready for bed."

"Exactly," she said. "So have a good night." She took his face in her hands one last time and gave him one last kiss. Both savored it. She pulled an arm across her breasts as she pulled away, denying him a glimpse. He loved watching them bulge out around her arm as she crouched down to pick up her clothes. He did the same, then watched a moment as she turned around and headed to her closet. He almost came in his shorts at the sight of her nearly naked back walking away, her luscious ass framed by her thin thong.

He realized he needed to jack off immediately and darted back to his room. He was shooting a dozen ropes into a towel within a minute, and then passed out, totally drained from the day. Jenny came quickly too. She came all over her fingers soon after touching herself, her first orgasm without the vibrator in years. Then she too fell into a deep sleep.

12