One Thing Led to Another Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awww," she said, slipping her hand under his shirt and running it through his chest hair. "You're so sweet."

"N-no problem," he said, struggling. The feeling of a beautiful woman pressing herself against him filled his mind. He hadn't felt such a loving embrace since a while before Beth left and now Jenny had given him several in little over a week. He tried to ignore his other brain's screaming for more.

"I thought you said you only slept in your boxers," she said. She felt naughty referencing the previous weekend's undressing, but she liked cuddling up against him and feeling his chest and just wanted more.

"Usually, yeah," he said. "But you were here, so I...y'know. Covered up."

"Please don't say you wore this on my account," she said, grabbing the hem of his shirt. "You know I don't mind. Plus, I've already seen you like that." He tried to protest, but she cut him off. "C'mon, up!" she said, tugging the hem of his shirt up his chest. He groaned, but lifted his back, then shoulders off the mattress to help her pull it off. He couldn't believe how he'd barely been awake a few minutes but was already more aroused than he'd been in months. Even more than last weekend. He was powerless to stop her undressing him or to watch her breasts bounce around inside her thin tshirt while she did so.

"Much better," she cooed, tossing his shirt to the floor and cuddling back into him, now against his bare torso. One of her breasts pressed into his side while the other lay on top of his chest, her thin sleepshirt the only barrier between her pointed, aching nipple and him. He tried not to stare, but her breast was so perfectly wrapped in its thin cotton shell and bulging away from both of their chests, he couldn't help but gawk. He felt the warmth of precum ooze out into the front of his boxers.

"Is this what you normally sleep in?" he asked, tugging at the hem of her shirt with the arm wrapped around her back.

"Not normally," she said. "But I put it on because I was sleeping in my friend's bed and I didn't want him to get any naughty ideas." He laughed.

"Please don't say you wore this on my account," he said, tugging on it again, amused by his cleverness of repeating her words back at her. "You know I don't mind. Plus, I've already seen you like that." She scoffed in indignation, half-real, half-feigned. She couldn't believe he had the audacity to suggest she take off her shirt. She liked teasing him, but his teasing back always surprised her. Specifically, it angered and delighted her in equal measure.

"You have a girlfriend, you know," she said. She didn't like bringing that up, but she wanted to get back at him. "I can't believe you're trying to get my top off."

"I just want you to be comfortable," he said, smiling. "If anything, that just makes me a feminist."

She rolled her eyes. He always had some clever comment back at her. She was tired of it, and she knew how she could win. If he wanted a tease, she'd give him a tease.

"You're right, you're such a noble freedom fighter," she said, voice dripping with sarcasm as she sat up. She grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted. Her body powered forward even as her mind couldn't believe what she was doing.

Dave watched in awe as first the top band of her panties appeared, then her lower back with its adorable dimples. He knew she wasn't wearing a bra, but it still came as a small shock to see her back completely naked as her shirt reached her shoulders. Adrenaline coursed through his body and his heart pounded as loud as a drum as he realized her beautiful breasts were now bared. Not to him, but bared to the room nonetheless. She pulled the shirt over her head and off her arms and threw it on the floor near his door.

Jenny looked down at her naked breasts, noting how hard and needy her nipples were despite how warm and happy she felt inside. She wasn't going to show them to Dave, but she enjoyed sitting there a moment with them bared to the rest of the room, her vagina moistening at the thought that she could turn and expose herself in a split-second. Then, she pulled his bedsheet up to her neck and laid back down. That'll show him and his smart-ass remarks, she thought.

"You comfortable now?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. She took off her shirt and he rolled with it like it was nothing, she fumed. Dave's emotions and hormones raged like two hurricanes inside him, of course, but he did an admirable job not showing it. Still, she was topless in his bed and he was supposed to be sputtering and speechless, not acting like it was no big deal. She pressed on.

"Not yet," she murmured and shifted back close to him, throwing and arm and leg over him like before and pressing her now naked chest into his. He moaned as her soft, bare breasts pressed into his skin. She smiled. He'd slipped up. No pithy remark, just an involuntary moan of sexual pleasure. She was driving him crazy and now he as much as admitted it. It took more work than she wanted, but she'd broken through his cool and easy mask.

Having gotten him to shut up for once, she knew she'd achieved her goal, but she didn't want to leave just yet. For one, she wanted to make sure he knew that whenever he tried to tease her, she could respond back tenfold. But also, cuddling up to him on a Saturday morning in just her panties felt really nice and she needed more than just a taste of the wonderful experience.

"What about you?" she asked, running her fingers through his chest hair. "Are you comfortable? Are you relaxed?" She punctuated her last question by dragging the leg she'd thrown over him up over his naked thighs. She reached the bottom of his boxers and kept going. He moaned again as her soft thigh rubbed up over his aching boner and came to a rest on top of it, the thin, wet fabric of his boxers the only barrier between her thigh and his loaded dick.

"Seems like-", she squeaked before her voice cracked. His moan had stirred something deep within her. She knew she was doing this partially for her own benefit and not to just teach him some kind of convoluted lesson, but she was surprised how much his moan and the feeling of his rock hard cock pulsing with need affected her. She was turned on before, but now she could feel her arousal dripping out of her and could barely speak. She cleared her throat and tried again. "Seems like you're all wound up."

He couldn't speak. He tried to swallow, but his throat was bone-dry.

"Seems like you need help relaxing," she whispered, her hand trailing down his chest and over his belly, coming to a rest at the top edge of his underwear. He struggled to breathe regularly, his heart racing like he'd run a marathon. He was sure her hand was going to continue all the way to his promise land, but it stopped at the last barrier. He could hardly process what was happening; his brain had been in full emergency mode since he saw her start to lift her shirt. Now her leg was resting atop his throbbing, dripping erection and her hand was barely inches away. He didn't want to cheat, but he knew he couldn't stop her. Only one more barrier, his underwear, stood in their way.

"Do you need someone to help you relax?" she asked, intoxicated by the momentum of their encounter. She dipped her fingertips under the band of his underwear, breaking the last boundary between her and his sex. She stopped once her fingers were under the band and softly stroked the skin there. She wanted to touch his cock, alright. Her body burned at the thought. But more than that, she wanted him to know that she knew he'd never be able to stop her. And now that she had, she knew she had to stop. She knew if she touched his cock, neither of them would be able to stop until he was pounding her silly on a daily basis. And that couldn't happen, not while he had a girlfriend.

"Maybe you can get your girlfriend to help you with that," she said, suddenly removing her hand and rolling off him. Panic and relief rolicked through his body as she got out of his bed. He stared, slack-jawed, at her backside as she gathered her shirt and walked through the door. He couldn't believe she'd just leave him like that and couldn't believe that such a gorgeous woman with such an unbelievable ass framed and shaped so beautifully would be half-naked in his bed in the first place.

"Sorry," she said, turning to face him with an arm draped across her breasts. "But you have a girlfriend, so those are the rules." She blew him a kiss and left. She stumbled back into her room and shut the door. Why did she do that, she thought. Why any of it? She didn't have to take his shirt off, didn't have to take hers off, didn't have to rub their bodies together. Did he deserve that? Did she? Serves him right for being just what I want right now and having a girlfriend, she thought.

She touched herself and realized she was dripping wet and her clit was on fire. Her first thought was to masturbate, but she brushed it away. That would just be letting the horny demoninside her win, and she couldn't do that. She had to tell herself that behavior was wrong and just grin and bear it. She flopped on her bed and opened her phone to her social media feeds. They failed to distract her.

Before she could stop herself, she'd looked up his profile and scrolled to pictures of him and Beth together. That could be her, she thought. It should be her. Her clit continued to scream for attention as she scrolled through pic after pic of him laughing and smiling at various events. She'd seen that smile this morning. She'd earned it.

She set the phone down and dipped her hand into her panties. Her clit purred back a thank you. Just this once, she told herself as she started to play. This one more time then no more fantasizing about him. Her orgasm was a wallop.

Dave laid still for several minutes after Jenny left, trying to process everything that had happened. He thought back to how long he'd wanted to see her boobs. From the first time they met, to be honest. He'd spent years trying to sneak a peek and never came close, and now this morning she'd taken her shirt off in front of him after the lightest suggestion. He hadn't seen much, just a glimpse of sideboob, though it had jiggled deliciously when she'd thrown her shirt. But more importantly, she'd then rubbed them against his chest. And almost touched his dick! Kind of did with her leg, actually.

So why did he feel so bad, he wondered. He knew the answer, of course. Beth. He lectured himself that he should just be happy that a super-hot woman that he happened to get along with was going to be hanging around him while his girlfriend was gone. He didn't have to push things to inappropriate places. No amount of lecturing would soften his painfully hard dick, though. He sat up and it jabbed needily into his belly.

Enough, he thought, as he grabbed his computer. He had to get rid of this sexual energy, and he had a girlfriend. As much as he hated to admit his sister was right, he had to make do with the situation and try to have cyber sex with his girlfriend. Jenny wasn't an option, only Beth. He messaged her and she soon messaged back.

After some small talk, he knew he had to bring up what he wanted, but he faltered. Though he and Beth had dated a few years and shared most things about their lives with each other, sexual fantasies had never been a part of that. Their sex life was decent, if a bit routine. So he felt nervous bringing up his desire to cyber with her, worried she'd just make fun of him and shut him down.

She didn't, but she was hardly enthusiastic, asking him what he even wanted her to say. He wasn't sure either and suggested some kind of roleplay, but she demurred, saying it felt awkward. He was trying to piece together a way forward when she said her professor wanted to go to dinner with the team and she had to leave. He said he understood and they said their goodbyes and signed off.

Heartbroken, he flopped back into his bed. His boner had died down and left him with a deep ache in his balls. Depressed and lonely, he sunk into a fitful sleep.

The sun was almost setting by the time he came out of his room again. In that time, Jenny had worked out, met a friend for lunch and had a nap of her own. She was shocked to see him so disheveled as he stumbled to the kitchen.

"Is something wrong?" she asked from the couch in their living room. He mumbled something in reply. Worried, she got up and went to the kitchen to see him staring blankly at the open fridge. This was bad, she knew, and she felt responsible.

"Is this...because of this morning?" she asked. Anxiety stabbed at her chest as she asked the question, but she knew she had to. Whatever was going on with him, she couldn't let it linger.

"No," he said. "I mean, yeah, it's...I don't know," he continued, then sniffed.

"Come on, please," she said. "Talk to me." She approached him and put a hand on his back and a hand on his arm. She saw he was crying and her gentle touch caused him to evolve to full on sobs.

"Oh no, honey, what's wrong?" she asked. The roommate terrified of confronting him had left her and now she only wanted to soothe his wounds. He tried to mumble that he was fine, but couldn't get the words out. She guided him into the living room and onto the couch, plopping herself down next to him.

"Please," she said. "Tell me what's wrong. I just want to help."

Dave wasn't sure what to tell her. He felt like revealing his relationship issues to another woman, much less one he'd already had some questionable contact with, was violating his girlfriend's trust. But his parents had taught him that during hard times, he should just be honest and deal with whatever consequences that arise. So he started at the beginning.

He told her about how Beth's research trip had come about. She'd applied to a number of graduate research projects and had been initially accepted into one nearby and one only a state over. Then, after all offers were supposed to be out, she'd received one for this project in Ireland. She was overjoyed at the chance to study with one of the leading professors in her field. Then it came out why there was a late opening in the project. One of the graduate students on the team had dropped out and filed suit against the professor for sexual harassment. It'd long been rumored he dated his students, but this was the first open action against him.

Dave assumed that would be enough for Beth to write off that project, but she insisted she still wanted to go. She said the student probably just wanted the money and attention from publicly accusing a powerful man. Dave argued back that where there's smoke, there's probably fire, but Beth just took that as him not trusting her or her judgement. That was why their last couple months together had been so fraught and the weeks she'd been gone so awkward.

Jenny listened patiently as he spilled the dark secrets behind his supposedly perfect relationship. She'd sat close to him when they started, and as he worked his way through the explanation, she started rubbing his shoulder, then his back. Soon she was clasping one of his hands in both of hers without realizing it.

His story finally arrived at the present day.

"I don't think it was a secret how, uh, worked up I was this morning," he said. She giggled. She remembered, of course. She'd thought about it all day. He relayed the story of his failed cyber session with Beth.

"So she just up and left you alone with your needy boner?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said. "Seems like you two have that in common." She scoffed. She couldn't believe he was teasing her again.

"Well, sorry, but SHE is your girlfriend, not me," she said. "That's HER job. Trust me, if I was your girlfriend, I would never leave you hanging like that. Or, standing like that, more like."

"To be honest, I kinda like it when you tease me," he said. They both had spoken without thinking and suddenly felt embarrassed about what they had said. They were supposed to be talking about Dave and his girlfriend, and the topic had switched back to them playing around together. After a heavy silence, Jenny got them back on track.

"Wait, lemme get this straight," she said. "She left you unsatisfied to go hang out with her professor? The one known for preying on his students?"

Dave nodded. More silence.

"Do you think...?" he said, trailing off. He didn't want to say out loud that she could be cheating on him. He felt he'd had some close calls with Jenny the past week, but had turned away before anything serious happened. On the other hand, Beth had gone halfway around the world with this guy after vehemently defending him in the face of some pretty serious allegations. And she had cut short or cancelled multiple Skype sessions with him to go hang out with this guy. She usually said it was with the full team, but details were starting to align in an uncomfortable way.

"I think what you need is a good night out to get your mind off things," Jenny said, refusing to entertain his question about Beth's cheating. She didn't want to get involved in their drama. But she did want to cheer her roommate and friend up after he had been so open and honest with her.

"I don't know," he said glumly.

"Come on, you stayed in last night" she said. "It'll be fun. Me and you. Let's get drunk, go dancing, blow off some steam." That sounded like the last thing he wanted to do, but when he finally looked her in the eye and saw the excitement on her pretty face, he knew it was what he needed.

"Ok," he said, smiling. Jenny jumped up and cheered, then rushed into the kitchen. She came back with a bottle of rum and poured them each a shot.

"I'm going to start getting ready," she said, handing him one of the shots. "You order us some pizza and we can pregame while we get ready. He smiled and nodded. They clinked glasses and downed their shots. Jenny left and Dave shook his head in disbelief. He'd spent all day in a dark funk, and Jenny seemed to turn it around in no time at all. He felt so emo and unlikeable spilling out all his relationship troubles to her, but she'd just listened attentively then cheered him up. He dialed the pizza place and made an order.

Jenny reviewed their conversation as she showered. Dave's willingness to skirt the edge of appropriateness in their relationship didn't come from nowhere. His girlfriend seemed to be actively pushing him away, ignoring his emotional and physical needs. That didn't make Jenny want to swoop in and meet them for her, of course. She still had no interest in helping someone cheat. If he didn't want to be with Beth, that was up to him to decide and execute. Plus, her stealing him from someone else while they lived together hardly seemed like a recipe for a successful relationship.

Still, she felt better that he wasn't a natural cheater. If he had been, he probably would have easily gotten her to fuck him last night. But no, he'd just cared for her and been a perfect gentleman, so she was happy to return the favor tonight. Also, she had her own emotional and physical needs, and going dancing with him would scratch those itches a bit. If that gave him some relief from his relationship issues too, well, that wasn't her fault.

She could feel the first shot warm her body as her shower finished and she dried her hair. She threw on her silk robe and exited the bathroom. She made eye contact with Dave, who still sat on the couch. His eyes flicked down and she looked. Her nipples tented out the thin silk robe. Knowing he'd checked them out made her feel warm inside. She laughed internally at how petrified she'd been just the week before of him seeing her little peaks poke through her clothing. Now, she didn't care. In fact, she liked it.

Just then the doorbell rang. Dave was surprised the pizza arrived so quickly. He had to stop checking out Jenny's beautiful body in her robe and gather it from the front door. As he did, Jenny untied her robe, pulled it tighter around herself and retied it. Before the thin silk showed the shape of the tip of her nipples and that was it. Now it molded tightly to each breast, showing its entire size and shape as well as her full nipples and areola.