One Thing Led to Another Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave nearly tripped when he turned around and saw her. The view he'd gotten before had gotten his heart racing, and now that the full contours of her chest were made explicit, he could barely function. He could never imagine that she'd adjusted her robe specifically to give him a better look. Knowing that was the truth would have given him a heart attack.

He set the pizza down and by the time he'd gathered his senses, she'd poured them another shot.

"Seriously?" he asked, taking it from her.

"You seem like the type that won't dance unless you're wasted," she said. He laughed. She had him dead to rights. "So since you're too much of a coward to dance sober," she went on. "We're gonna pregame like it's college."

"Sounds like a plan," he said. They clinked glasses and downed the shot.

"Brrrrrrr!" she yelled and shook her entire body as she forced the cheap alcohol down her throat. Dave almost threw up his shot watching her unsupported breasts shimmy and shake inside her robe. Now he was glad for the shots. He wouldn't be able to take this sober.

Jenny knew what she was doing, of course. Dave had a girlfriend and was a gentleman so he wouldn't take advantage of her. On the other hand, he couldn't take his eyes off her and practically fell over whenever she teased him the littlest bit. And now she had a full night to tease him to her heart's content. She was going to milk this.

After pulling a couple slices onto a plate, she sashayed back to her room, feeling Dave's eyes crawl over her ass as it swayed and jiggled under her tight, thin robe. Of course she considered asking his opinion on outfits as she dressed and undressed repeatedly right in front of him, but that was a bridge too far. For now, at least. Plus, she didn't want him involved in her decision-making process. She wanted to wow him and that meant keeping herself under wraps for now.

Dave shoveled pizza into his mouth after watching her leave. The two shots had gone straight to his head since he'd barely eaten that day. He stumbled into the shower, which helped clear his mind and boost his spirits, before shaving and picking out what to wear. He hadn't gone to a club in years and wasn't sure what to wear. He settled on a plain, but nice-looking outfit of a button down shirt, nice jeans and fancy boots. He returned to the living room and waited for his date.

Jenny had no idea what to wear. She did most of her makeup first while she thought. On the one hand, she wanted to tease Dave. He made her feel so sexy whenever he looked at her and she wanted him to look at her a lot tonight. On the other hand, dressing too slutty would ruin the facade that they were just friends blowing off some steam and probably garner some unwanted attention from other guys. She had to strike a balance.

In the end, she settled on a pair of skin-tight jeans and a shimmery, low-cut top. She really had to jump and shimmy to fit the jeans over her thick thighs and bubble butt. They were comfortable (and damn sexy) when on, but were a real bitch to take on and off. The shirt, if you could call it that, was open in the back except for a collar and a string that tied in the middle of her back. The front dipped in a low V that almost reached her belly button, leaving the center of her chest exposed to the edge of her nipples. Brittany called it her "boobie shirt" because of how much cleavage it put on display. She naturally couldn't wear a bra with it, but the girls had teased Dave so well in her robe that she decided to let them come out and play for the evening. She still put on some double-sided tape to keep the top in place, though.

Dave was barely watching a baseball game he'd turned on when he heard Jenny's heels click-clack down their hallway. Jenny rounded the corner and all the air rushed out of his lungs. She stopped, cocked her hips to one side and brushed her hair behind her ear.

"How do I look?" she purred. His eyes traveled from hers to her ruby-red lips, to her bare neck and collar bones and down the expansive exposed valley between her breasts. He continued on, taking in her wide hips and meaty thighs wrapped tightly in denim. She shivered at his gaze.

"Fantastic," he said. He was surprised his voice didn't crack.

"Thanks, you look handsome too," she said, walking to him, placing a hand lightly on his chest and kissing his cheek. She smelled as incredible as she looked and he felt his knees go weak. "One more shot, then we go," she said, walking back to the kitchen.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me," he whispered to himself as he saw her naked back and tightly-wrapped ass for the first time. Her thin waist tapered out to her womanly hips and thick thighs before coming back together in a classic hourglass shape. Her ass bulged out from her flat back and the tight denim nestled in every crease and around every curve. He adjusted the growing erection in his pants as he followed her swaying, flexing buttocks to the kitchen.

He tried not to stare at her cleavage the entire time they took the shot and waited for their ride to arrive, but he only barely succeeded. Looking her in her sparkling eyes was just too intense. She didn't mind, of course. She wore the plunging neckline so that he would look at her chest. He was normally so well composed that she loved seeing him flustered, especially knowing she was the cause. Soon enough their car arrived and she sashayed down to it, Dave following a step behind like a puppy.

They got to the club and Dave's spirits dropped when he saw the long line to get in. He only tolerated clubs under the best of circumstances and hated waiting in line to get into one. Jenny went straight to the bouncer, though.

"Hey Brian!" she said, air-kissing him on his cheeks as he pulled the rope open for her. "Got my friend Dave with me."

Dave handed his ID to the bouncer. "Friend, huh?" the bouncer asked.

"Yep!" she said, sliding an arm around Dave's waist and smiling up at him. He slid his around hers too, his hand coming to rest on her naked hip. They both shivered at the touch. The bouncer handed Dave his ID back and waved them inside.

They immediately did another shot at the bar. The dance floor was crowded, but not packed, and Jenny dragged Dave onto it. She got into the music right away, running her hands through her hair and swinging her tightly wrapped hips back and forth right in front of Dave. He tried to keep up, but hadn't gone out dancing in years, so mostly just swayed side-to-side with the beat.

The shots and the music combined with the lustful stares of Dave and other guys in the club to make Jenny feel like a goddess. She could feel the eyes crawling over her exposed skin and loved it. She used her arms to push her boobs together, accentuating her cleavage even more than her barely-there shirt already did. She leaned her chest toward Dave and purposefully looked away so he could stare at her without embarrassment.

Dave felt like he crossed had crossed into another plane at some point since he had gotten dressed. His plan to stay in and bum around the apartment was a world removed from where he was now, wasted off hard liquor in a crowded dance club, house music pummeling his brain and body, the most gorgeous woman he knew swinging her half-exposed breasts right in front of his face. He'd watched plenty of porn in his life, and especially in the past couple months as his sex life with his girlfriend tailed away. He had spent lots of time staring at beautiful bodies in much more explicit poses and acts. But the raw sexuality exuding from the woman in front of him was in a different league. He was drunk, sure. Very drunk, actually. But the drug of her sexual aura filled him more completely.

"Dance with me!" Jenny shouted over the music, grabbing Dave's arms and wrapping them around her. She spun around and leaned her back into his chest. His heart pounded. If she was his girlfriend, he would have embraced her and made their bodies become one and gotten lost in the music. But she wasn't, so he let his hands rest lightly on her hips and kept his crotch away from her butt. That is, until she pressed it back against him. Her butt felt incredible against his crotch, of course, so he let it stay for a moment. But his erection raged back to life in no time, and he pulled his hips back.

"Come on, dance with me!" she shouted back at him. "I told you, I don't mind feeling your dick!" She reached behind them, grabbed his butt, and pushed him back forward into her. Her butt nestled into his crotch, his rock-hard erection pressing into her fleshy cheeks. Dave wanted to think that he chose to go along with it for some kind of reason, but he knew he was so intoxicated by her at this point he'd do whatever she asked.

She wrapped his arms around her belly and held them there, their bodies in tight contact from their knees to their shoulders as they swayed to the beat. She leaned her head back against his shoulder, giving him a beautiful look down at her gaping cleavage. Her body burned with delight feeling his big body press into hers, his long arms wrapped around her torso, his clear desire pressing hard and needy into her ass. The night before, he'd held her like he loved her, and it'd made her feel warm and like she'd never be lonely with him. Tonight, he held her like he possessed her and wanted to consume her, his hands gripping her bare waist. Her pussy burned with desire, soaking through her thin panties and undoubtedly soiling her jeans.

She wanted him to know how he made her feel. She ran a hand through his hair and pulled his head down to hers over her shoulder. Their lips met and pressed together in a wet, sweaty kiss. They broke apart and she pulled him in again, but this time he turned his head away. He'd been lost in the feeling of her body when she first pulled him in and couldn't process what was happening until after their first kiss was done. He still felt guilty for kissing her the weekend before and wanted to keep that boundary. He could scarcely believe himself, though, as he refused her next kiss.

She understood why he didn't keep kissing her, but it still made her mad. She got a guy she really liked onto a dance floor and they were grinding against each other like their bodies belonged to the other. Any impartial observer would definitely think they'd fucked many times and would be again later that night. But he wouldn't make out with her. She understood why, but it didn't make her feel better.

"I need some air," she shouted at him and he agreed. She grabbed his hand, interlacing her fingers with his, and dragged him off the dance floor. She pulled him outside and pushed him against the wall of the club, a group of smokers chatting nearby.

"You having fun?" she asked, standing between his spread legs and pushing her chest against his.

"Lotsa fun," he said. The feel of her breasts pushing against his chest kept his erection at full strength, bulging into her tummy. "Thanks for this."

"I don't accept your thanks," she said, smirking.

"I mean it!" he said.

"Words are cheap," she said. "If you actually meant it, you'd make out with me like I wanted."

"I thought we agreed no kissing," he said.

"Yeah, not while we're like, undressing each other," she said. "But we're drunk at a dance club. It's part of the experience."

He hesitated. Of course he wanted to make out with her. He wanted to do all sorts of filthy things to her. But he'd set a boundary and really wanted to keep it.

"Fine, if you won't make out with me, I'll find a guy who will," she said, pulling back from him. His body reacted on impulse, grabbing her hips and pulling her back into him. She gasped in surprise and he bent down and kissed her eager lips. She smiled as they started to kiss, knowing she'd won.

He moaned as she kissed him back. He repeated her words to him. This was just part of the experience. In college, he'd made out with girls at dance parties and just stayed friends with them after that. Why did this have to be any different? Like she said, it was just part of the experience. He felt her mouth open more and more with each kiss, and he let his follow. They both reached their tongues out tentatively and a bolt of electricity shot through each of them when they touched. Their tongues touched, then rubbed, then full-on wrestled inside each others mouths as they each tried to deliver a kiss so deep it touched the other's soul.

After intensely making out for a few minutes, they finally came up for air. Jenny shoved her hands into his front pockets and let her body rest against his. His hands rubbed her mostly naked back, both of them savoring the skin-to-skin touch.

"Now I accept your thanks," she purred. "And you're welcome." She rubbed the backs of her fingers against his thighs from inside his pockets. He moaned, so she went further, rubbing the creases between his thighs and his crotch. The fabric of his pockets and his boxers still separated them, but it made him feel naked, like the barriers of clothing between them didn't mean anything to her. Her fabric-covered fingers ran through his pubic hair and around the base of his hard, leaking cock.

He reasoned that if she could put her hands in his pockets, he could do the same. He slid his hands down into the back pockets of her jeans, his hands resting against the top of her ass. She moaned and started kissing him again. He pushed her into him, his fingers digging deep into her bulbous cheeks. She felt like he was really trying to possess her now and she loved it. She decided she'd had enough of his hard dick just pressing into her. She needed to feel it.

Her hands didn't have much range of motion from inside his pockets, but they did have enough to reach his hard, aching shaft. She reached inward and her fabric-covered fingertips grazed the side of his iron shaft. He groaned and pulled back from her, unsure how to proceed. She stared into his eyes, bit her lip, and slowly dragged her fingertips up either side of his engorged shaft.

Dave's mind swirled. He was as wasted as he'd been in months, maybe years, and he felt his arms and legs start to go numb as seemingly every bit of blood in his body rushed to his crotch. His vision started to blur and he knew he couldn't stay standing much longer. He tried to stammer something to Jenny, but he couldn't form words. He had to just push her away as he slumped to the ground.

"Oh my god!" she gasped. "Oh my god, Dave. Are you okay?" She knelt down next to him as he leaned against the building.

"I'm...I'm, I think, too drunk," he slurred.

"Are you gonna puke?" she asked.

"I hope not," he said. He really had no idea.

"Wait here," she said, standing up. "I'm gonna run and get you some water."

While she was gone, Dave wondered if he was more angry or relieved that he'd gotten sick. The encounter was on the verge of spiralling out of control. He was about to bust in his pants in public. On the other hand, he hadn't felt that stimulated by an encounter ever before.

Jenny rushed back outside with a water bottle and told him a car was on its way to take them home. He spent the whole ride with his head against the window, struggling with all his might not to puke. Miraculously, he didn't. Jenny helped him up the stairs and into their apartment.

"Feeling any better?" she asked, arms around him, helping him to stay up.

"Everything's spinning," he mumbled.

"Ok, I'm taking care of you tonight," she said, leading him to her room and sitting him down on her bed. She was happy to return the favor after he took care of her the night before, and she was also happy to have an excuse to share a bed with him for the second night in a row. Both of them struggled to get undressed, Dave because he was so dizzy, Jenny because her pants were so tight.

Jenny pushed her jeans down over her hips and butt, but they stuck on her thighs. Feeling saucy, she shuffled to the bed and sat next to Dave on the side of her bed, then swung her legs over his lap from the side.

"I need help from my big, strong man," she said, batting her eyelashes at him. He grabbed each side of her jeans around her thighs and tugged down. They barely moved. "Harder," she said, giggling. "Do it harder, Dave!"

He could tell she was flirting with him again and he started getting aroused despite his sorry state. In fact, his rising arousal and adrenaline helped clear his head. He tugged again, and they both saw her panties had been carried down her thighs along with her pants. Though she was seated right next to him, her thick thighs blocked any potential view of her vagina, and she quickly pulled them back up to cover her front. He tugged more and her jeans finally slid over the rest of her thighs, her calves and off.

"Thank you," she purred after he threw her pants to the floor. Her legs were still draped over his lap, her flimsy top and her skimpy panties the only clothes she was still wearing. Her panties weren't even all the way on, since she hadn't pulled them back up under her butt. She knew that and had left them around her upper thighs deliberately, where they would shield her vagina but not her ass. She felt her arousal ramp back up after it had dropped following his collapse outside the club. She knew she'd show him her naked ass for the first time whenever she stood up, and she could hardly wait.

"Let me help you too," she said, sitting forward and unbuttoning his shirt. Her breasts hung forward and he enjoyed watching them shake and jiggle as she fought each button open. "We didn't make a rule about not undressing each other anymore, did we? Not like that silly rule about no kissing?" she asked.

"I don't think so," he said, too drunk and horny to come up with a witty reply.

"Good. Sometimes we just need some help," she said, pulling his unbuttoned shirt apart and brushing it off his shoulders and arms to reveal his undershirt. That was next to follow, and she let her hands gratuitously run through his chest hair as she pulled it off. He felt that, of course, and could feel his returned erection strain against his jeans.

"This is my least favorite part," she said, looking down at her exposed cleavage. "I bet you're wondering how I kept my boobs in all night."

"Tape?" he asked, staring at her boobs along with her.

"Smart boy," she said, and grabbed the lapel nearer to him and pulled it away from the two strips of tape, one above her nipple and one below, that held it in place all night. Her nipple was exposed to the room, but not to him, as she held the lapel as a shield. She wanted to show him her bare tit so badly, but felt the timing wasn't right yet. She grabbed the top piece of tape with her other hand and pulled it off, wincing through the pain.

"Ow!" she said as she tried to peel off the bottom piece. "This tape is too strong," she moaned. Dave just watched dumbfounded and she jiggled and pulled at her barely covered breast right in front of him. With a yelp, she yanked the bottom piece off, then rubbed the sore spot. Feeling cheeky, she used the same hand to cover her nipple and pull her breast out from under the lapel.

"Look, the spot's all red," she said, holding her large breast up so he could see the sensitive spot on the underside. He was speechless. Her sitting next to him, legs draped across his lap, pushing and holding her beautiful perfect breast up for him was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen.

"Kiss it and make it better?" she asked. He was too stunned to respond. "Just kidding," she said, covering it back up with her flimsy top. "You shoulda seen your face."

The other side would be a bigger challenge since he already had a direct view into that half of her top. She decided to just start and see what happened. She pulled the other lapel off the tape and it came away rather easily. Dave gulped as her hard nipple briefly flashed into, then out of view. He didn't see much, but the knowledge she'd just flashed him a bare tit hit him like a truck. She wondered how she could proceed and decided that enough was enough. She'd danced around showing him her breasts all evening and needed to just go through with it.