One Thing Led to Another Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you help me with this side?" she asked, biting her lip. "It'd hurt me less if someone else just tore it off."

"S-sure," he stammered.

"Ok, so just like, forget that you're gonna see my boob, ok?" she said, hoping he would never forget. He nodded, scarcely daring to breathe. She took a deep breath and pulled that side of her top away, baring her breast to him, naked except for two strips of tape.

"Oh my god," he half-whispered, half-moaned. It was without a doubt the sexiest breast he'd ever seen in person. He'd always thought her boobs were a little above average in size, but now he could see she definitely topped that. He had pretty big hands and it was definitely bigger than his handful. He really wanted to grab it to find out, but felt that was too forward. Her nipple was dark pink and stood at attention between the two pieces of tape, begging to be sucked.

"Just grab tight and pull," she said. "The tape, I mean. Not my nipple," she added with a giggle, though she would very much not object if he did. Her nipple certainly wanted him to and he could feel his hard dick ooze precum into his pants as he stared at it. He reached up and picked at the top corner of the top piece of tape.

"Ready?" he asked, pinching the loose end of tape between his fingers. She shut her eyes and nodded. He pulled and the tape ripped off. She squealed in pain. "You ok?" he asked.

"Yeah, just do the other one," she said, eyes still closed. He fumbled trying to pick at a corner of the piece below her nipple. It curved down to the underside of her breast and his fingertips poked and prodded the sensitive underside of her boob as he struggled.

"Oh god, that tickles," she said, giggling and making her exposed boob jiggle.

"Sorry," he said, before finally pulling the edge up and gripping it. "Ready?" he asked, and once again she closed her eyes and nodded. He yanked it off and she squealed again, then rubbed the sore spot.

"That one got me good too, look" she said, holding up her breast so he could see the red mark on its underside, this time making sure the nipple was left exposed to him. She couldn't believe she'd waited this long to show him a boob, his stares were making her incredibly wet with desire. As much as she loved it, though, she was even more excited for what she had planned next.

"Let's get these jeans off you," she said and slid off the bed and knelt on the floor between his legs, letting her top fall back into place. She slid her hands up his thighs to his belt, pulling it open. He saw her stare at his prominent bulge, licking her lips as her hands fumbled just above it. He wasn't sure if she was going to strip him naked and suck him deep, but he knew he wouldn't be able to stop her if she did. After she undid his belt, she released the button and pulled down his zipper, letting her hand press against the length of his straining erection as she did. He moaned, which caused another shock of arousal to course through her body. She loved making him do that.

She gripped the sides of the top of his pants and yanked down. She hadn't meant to grab his boxers as well, but she didn't stop it when she felt it happen. They came along with pants when she yanked them down to his knees. His large, hard, slick cock bounced suddenly into the open, causing them both to gasp. They both froze for a moment as it stood tall and dripping between them.

"Oh my," she said, covering her mouth with her hands. She'd seen only part of it the previous week, and the sudden sight of the whole thing practically gave her a heart attack. It wasn't the biggest she'd ever seen, but she was glad about that. To her the perfect dick was only big enough to fill her vagina and her mouth and it had to be attached to the perfect guy, and this one checked all the boxes. She even thought his balls looked cute as they bulged in their sack dangling beneath his throbbing shaft.

"S-sorry," he stammered as he finally grabbed his boxers and pulled them back up. Their flimsy fabric did practically nothing to actually hide his arousal, but he was glad he was at least covered again.

"No worries, that was my fault," she said as she pulled his jeans the rest of the way off and stood up. She'd forgotten she'd left her ass bare and shivered at the thought that she was about to show it to him completely for the first time. "You get in bed, I'm gonna finish changing," she said, walking to her dresser. She heard him gasp again when she turned around. Her smooth, succulent ass flexed and wobbled as she walked across the room, her panties, pulled up in front but nestled in the creases between her butt and her thighs in the back, doing essentially nothing to cover it up. She could feel her cheeks tingle, knowing he was staring at her virtually naked back, as she reached behind her and undid her top's string. She pulled it off, leaving her naked except for her half-off panties.

She pulled out her sleep shirt and made the snap decision that she was so close to being fully naked in front of him, she might as well go all the way. So before putting the shirt on, she reached down and pushed her panties to the floor. She kicked them away and took a moment to enjoy standing there 100% nude while pretending to search for the right opening in her shirt.

Dave just about thought he died and went to heaven as he watched her stand completely naked not ten feet from him. She was facing away from him, but he'd been dying to see her ass for years. He remembered running his eyes up and down her as she walked away from him after the very first time they met. And now here she was, totally naked and seemingly unbothered. He caressed his hard, wet dick as he watched her.

She was bothered, though. Very much bothered. She normally slept in her panties, but she was too aroused to keep them on now., but felt like she should wear something. She slipped the shirt over her head and realized she'd forgotten it barely reached her waist. Most of her butt was still exposed in the back and who knew what else in the front. She hoped that told him how badly she needed to be touched.

She turned off the light and crawled over him into bed. She slipped under the covers and cuddled up into him. They both lay on their sides, facing each other, he in only his boxers, she in only a thin shirt. She pressed her breasts back into his chest and her hip back into his still-raging erection. She pushed her top thigh between his, and his hand drifted to her naked hip. She let out a deep, contented sigh. She felt so sexy, comfortable and wanted nestled inside his arms and legs, his barely covered erection pressing needily into her. He sighed too, feeling unbelievably lucky that the hottest woman he knew was half-naked in bed with him, pressing her wonderful, soft body into him.

"Thanks for tonight," he said. "And today too. Thanks for listening, thanks for taking me out, thanks for taking care of me. You really...I don't deserve it."

"Aww, honey, of course you do," she said, squirming against him. "I was happy to. It's what friends are for. How are you feeling now?"

"A bit better," he said. "I still get the spins when I close my eyes though."

"If you need to stay awake a bit more, I know a way to do that," she said. "But you'd have to endure making out with me again."

"Is your idea to make out again?" he asked.

"Wow, lucky guess," she said. "I figure since we already broke our no kissing rule tonight, we can't really re-break it, y'know?"

"How convenient," he said, smiling. "Are you a lawyer?"

"Just shut up and kiss me," she said, grabbing his face and pulling it to hers. They started slow, lightly kissing while rubbing their hands up and down each other's backs. Their kissing gradually got more intense and Jenny started rocking her hips, rubbing her bare pussy against his bare thigh.

"Sorry," she said, but kept rocking her hips. "I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it."

"It's ok, it feels really good," he said, his hips starting to rock too, rubbing his erection against her hip.

"Oh Dave," she moaned and kissed him open-mouthed. Their tongues wrestled as their dry-humping became more vigorous. Jenny grabbed his butt and pushed him into her as she humped him. Dave thought about doing the same, but her butt was bare, unlike his. He wanted to grab it, of course. Really badly. And she wanted him to grab it really badly. But grabbing her naked private part felt like it was crossing a line.

"Oh my god," she said, coming up for air. They continued to grind and hump each other as they stared at each other in the dark.

"This could get out of hand," he said. He laughed at himself that making out half-naked in her bed was already out of hand, but he knew they could go a lot farther.

"I know, but it feels so fucking good," she said, pushing him onto his back and throwing a leg over him. She rode on top of him, her wet, naked sex rubbing up and down his massive erection, separated only by his thin boxers soggy with their combined juices.

"Fuck, Jenny," he moaned. She gasped when he said her name. "I'm serious, though, I don't want..."

"I know," she said, collapsing off him. She didn't like hearing it, but she knew it was true. Her extreme arousal was also true, though. "I'm gonna touch myself though," she said, rolling on her back next to him, their shoulders touching. She reached down and felt her puss. She'd never been this wet before.

Dave's body screamed at him when she got off him, but as her arm started to move against him and she started to moan and gasp from its ministrations, his arousal redlined again.

"You do it too," she whispered. "I know you want to and it feels so fucking good." Dave reached into his boxers and grabbed his dick. He'd never felt it this hard before. His boxers were also soaked with his precum, making his whole cock slick and easy to massage.

Dave and Jenny lay side by side, the rustling of sheets, the squelching of their wet hands and their light moans the only sounds in the dark room. Everything was covered except for their heads and they stared at each other through the darkness as they neared their orgasms.

"Does that feel good, honey?" Jenny asked. "Does it feel good to touch yourself next to me?"

"Feels so fucking good," he moaned. He was no stranger to masturbation, but it had never felt close to as good as this.

"I'm getting too hot," she said, sitting up and pulling off her shirt. He saw the outline of her glorious breasts bounce and jiggle in the low light before she laid back down. "What are you thinking about?" she asked as she rubbed herself. "Are you thinking about me, naked, next to you?"

He groaned in affirmative. "I'm thinking about being naked next to you too," she said. "It's making me so fucking hot." Dave moaned. He was so close. "Are you naked too?" she asked.

"No," he said. "I've still...boxers." He could barely talk.

"Get naked!" she said. "I need to know you're naked in bed with me. I'm fantasizing about it and I need it to be true." Without thinking, Dave reached under the covers and pulled his boxers off. He had to admit, it felt much better.

"I know I shouldn't fantasize about you," she said. "But it makes me so hot to see you get all riled up because of li'l ol' me." She slung the leg closest to him over his, entwining them together. "God, you make me so fucking wet."

"Oh fuck," Dave moaned. He couldn't hold it in any longer. He felt a starburst of warmth deep within him as his orgasm built. "I'm gonna cum."

"Oh fuck, you are?" Jenny asked. She felt him start to convulse next to her and that triggered her own orgasm. "Oh my god, me too!"

Their gasping breaths built in unison before they both thrashed and moaned as their orgasms hit at the same time. Dave grabbed his boxers and shot rope after sticky rope of by far his biggest orgasm ever into them. Jenny thrashed next to him as her massive orgasm wracked her body.

"Oh fuuuuuuck OHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed, her entire body lighting up like a fireworks festival. They continued shaking while the aftershocks hit before falling slack, the only sound in the dark room their contented sighs.

"That. Was. Incredible," she sighed.

"So fucking good," he said.

They were both asleep before they knew it.