One Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then gripped my wife's tiny waist and slowly began moving her tiny petite body up and down, ever so slightly.

Debbie's mouth flew open and her eyes grew large as she stared straight ahead with her teeth tightly clenched, "Aaarghhhhhhhhhh," she moaned, still clutching her top.

He quickened his pace and moved Debbie up and down and up and down a little further and faster each time. I could imagine that huge cock pistoning in and out of her cunt.

"unghhhh, unghhhh, unghhhhh," she moaned.

After this went on for some time, the big guy stopped. "Hey you guys want to see something neat?" he asked.

The 3 others quickly responded, "ah sure, yea, you bet!" they chimed.

Bracing himself against the back of the tub, while gripping my wife's tiny form around her waist, he slowly rose up from the water to sit on the edge of the hot tub. Debbie simply stared, terror stricken, wide eyed, straight ahead, clutching her bikini top, as she sat completely impaled on his huge cock, which had to be deep inside her cunt.

I noticed for the first time he had untied her bikini bottoms as I spotted them floating in the tub.

"Check this out," the big guy said as he reached around my impaled wife to grab her legs behind her thighs and pull her knees up to her chest.

He leaned back a little to clearly show the other 3. He was completely impaled alright, all the way to his fat black balls. But is black cock was not in her cunt.

I nearly fell out of my chair when I realized as his 3 buddies did, that the big guys cock was buried as far as he could possibly get it in my tiny petite wife's asshole.

As he held her by her legs he began pumping her tiny body up and down on his huge black cock. It would come out 3 or 4 inches then slam back in. He was bouncing her up and down on his cock buried deep in her ass.

"Uhhhh, uhhhh, uhhhh, arghhh," Debbie moaned, gasping for breath with each pump.

My wife looked even tinier as he easily moved her up and down on his cock. I have no idea how thick his cock was, but it looked like it was larger around than Debbie's arm.

The contrast between her white body and his blackness was startling, as was the contrast of his big black cock buried to the hilt in her white asshole.

Debbie had never in her life had a cock in her asshole. I had broached the subject before but was met with a solid "forget it!" response.

About then, the middle height guy with the pot belly declared, "Hell, she has a hole open!" and he jumped up from the hot tub.

He too had a big cock; not quite as long as the cock slapper, but if anything it did look thicker, and it was rock hard. He moved in quickly as the big guy held my wife's knees against her chest, pumping his wet black cock into her tiny asshole.

Debbie's cunt was wide open, totally unprotected and exposed and waiting. The middle guy reached down and positioned his cock and started sliding it in her pussy.

"No, no, please, no, no," my wife pleaded.

Her mouth was wide open and her eyes were the size of hubcaps as he sunk his fat cock in her cunt, while the big guys cock was still planted balls deep in her asshole.

Just as his cock sunk deep in my wife's pussy, she moaned out what she always does, when she cums.

"Oh, oh, Ohhhh, AAaayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," she wailed through gritted teeth. I could not believe it; she had an orgasm with a totally unknown big black cock buried in her asshole and another one buried in her pussy.

At about the same time, the shorter and older fat guy jumped out of the hot tub and positioned himself alongside Debbie. He reached down and untied the back of her top and jerked it from her clutching hands exposing her beautiful tits with her nipples bigger than I had ever seen them.

With that he stepped in close and grabbed his cock, pumping it with one hand as he latched onto a handful of hair on the back of her head with the other. He twisted her head toward his cock and jammed his cock in her gaping mouth.

"Murpfffffffff," she gagged before she could react.

The fat guys cock was a good 6 or 7 inches and it too was a fat one. Almost immediately, I could see the fat guys ass start clenching, clutching my wife's hair with both hands now.

He started groaning as he pumped his cum into my wife's mouth. Watching all that had gone on while jacking off, had him on the verge of Cumming and he just managed to get his cock in her mouth in time.

This too was something Debbie had always told me was a no no. She said she did not mind sucking my cock now and then, but no way would I ever be allowed to shoot cum in her mouth, let alone would she ever swallow the icky stuff.

"Eeewwwwww, disgusting, I could never swallow icky cum!" she would say, emphatically.)

Meanwhile it looked like the fat guy was dumping a giant load in her mouth. His fat ass cheeks kept clenching over and over again as he kept moaning and thrusting his cock deeper in her mouth. White thick cum seeped from the corners of her mouth. She retched, gagged, struggled, but swallowed.

I was shocked to watch Debbie gurgling, gagging and gulping as she swallowed for all she was worth. I guess he did not leave her much of a choice, since he was gripping her head and holding his cock firmly in her mouth.

As he finished he gripped with both hands behind her head and forced his fat black cock down my wife's throat. Holding her face firmly against his fat belly he finally released her. Her head fell back as she gasped and repeatedly coughed violently.

Just then, the one who started it all pushed the other guy who was buried in Debbie's cunt back, and he stood up, pulling his black cock out of her asshole with an audible pop, saying, "Next."

The other tall guy, with what had to be the biggest cock of the bunch quickly slid to the edge of the hot tub and pulled Debbie back toward him. He reached down and directed his giant cock toward her stretched asshole.

She was kind of slumping forward, still coughing and gasping a little as he was lining up his cock.

Her head snapped back and she clenched her teeth and grimaced as she felt him slide the fat head of his horse cock past her sphincter.

"Oh, oh, oh, AArggghhhhhhh," she moaned. He reached for her hips and pulled as he shoved his cock deep in her ass.

He reached down and pulled her legs up to her tits and managed to jam to rest of his cock up her asshole which then allowed the middle guy to step back in and jam his cock back into Debbie's cunt.

Again, "AAaaayyeeeeeeee!" Debbie moaned in yet another obvious orgasm as she came.

The tall guy who had just pulled his cock out of my wife's asshole had been clenching his cock around the base. It was soon obvious he had not cum in her asshole but was saving it for her mouth.

He grabbed the back of her hair, jerking her head around and shoved the cock he had just pulled out of her wet asshole into her mouth just as he started to spurt cum.

One bead of cum shot across her nose and eye, all the rest of it went right in her mouth.

I lost track of how many times I clearly heard her gurgle and gulp as she swallowed his entire load of cum.

"Murmpffff, murmpffff, gulp, gulp," she struggled to swallow his cum.

He kept his cock deep into her mouth for quite a while after he had cum. He held her head on either side he just stood there, almost nonchalantly, with his cock in her mouth.

I assumed his cock was deflating since he had released his cum in her mouth.

Then I saw her swallowing again. "Good grief," I thought, "is he pissing in her mouth? He couldn't be, could he?"

She swallowed several times then a slight pause and she was swallowing again. Finally he stopped, pulled his now completely flaccid cock out of her gasping mouth and walked away with his long cock swinging limply between his legs.

The older fat guy who had pumped his entire load of cum in my wife's mouth had dropped to his knees beside Debbie and was frantically sucking on her erect nipples while mauling her breasts, pinching one big nipple and twisting as he sucked on the other, then trading sides.

With huge black cocks in each hole I doubt Debbie was even aware of the fat guy mauling her tits and nipples. She had a glazed look on her face as she was being rocked back and forth by the cocks in her ass and cunt.

Middle man with the beer gut was soon howling as his ass clenched several times as he filled my wife's cunt with his thick, gooey load.

Before he was finished pumping his load deep in her cunt, the other tall guy with the monster cock began pumping his load deep inside her asshole. He was bucking back and forth and jamming his cock as deep as possible as he filled her asshole.

"Aaaaayyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" my wife had yet another orgasm as she felt the hot cum shoot into both of her holes at almost the same time.

The middle guy with the beer gut managed to stagger out of the hot tub. He moved beside my wife who still had the other cock embedded in her asshole.

He reached to clench her hair, jerking her head back; he rubbed his deflating cum covered black cock all over her face forcing it in her mouth a couple of times. I could see a thick gooey white stream of cum dribbling out of her cunt.

Then I got the biggest shock of all.

The big guy had just collapsed back on the deck after he had filled my wife's asshole with his cum. He lay there breathing deeply. Debbie was straddling him with his cock still buried in her cum filled asshole.

Struggling and gasping, my wife slowly managed to lift herself off the monster cock.

As she slowly got up on her haunches, I watched as the huge black cum covered cock slowly came out of her asshole inch by inch.

Finally she reached the end of his cock and it fell with a smacking plop, across his thigh. Small amounts of cum dribbled from its tip. Cum dripped from her asshole.

She kind of rolled over and I thought she was going to stand up, but instead she reached down and clutched the flaccid monster cock that had just been in her asshole.

Breathing heavily, she slid down to suck as much of it into her mouth as she could. I stared in complete shock, as she sucked it like she was trying to get it to cum again.

One by one, the black guys now completely drained got up and gathered their trunks and items and left for their rooms. Each of them paused to squeeze Debbie's tits or pat her ass as she was sucking on the last guys cock.

Eventually he too sat up slowly and looked down at my wife's head bobbing up and down on his huge cock.

"Sorry baby, you drained me," he said as he clenched both sides of Debbie's bobbing head.

He violently began jamming her head farther down on his cock. He pumped her head up and down in what looked like an attempt on his part, to get hard again.

"Murmphhhhhfff, murmffffhhh," I could hear Debbie gagging as his black cock went further and further down her throat with each thrust. Finally he seemed to give up.

He had shoved her head all the way down to his pubic hairs, his huge cock clearly well down her throat.

Debbie's naked body tensed, she struggled and then he pulled her head up. I clearly heard a pop as he pulled it from her sucking mouth. She gagged and coughed.

He pushed her lovely naked body aside saying "out of gas baby," as he got to his feet. My wife lay there, coughing and gasping for air...

Debbie lay on the deck for a time completely naked, with cum drizzling from both her cunt and her asshole. Finally, she managed to struggle to her feet. She gathered her bikini top and bottoms and wrapped herself loosely in a towel. I quickly closed the window, grabbed my phone that I was hoping had captured this, slid the chair back to where it was and jumped into bed.

She quietly opened the door and crept into the room, dropping the towels and her bikini on the floor as she staggered to bed.

As she carefully crawled in I acted like she had just awoken me. "Yawn, how was the hot tub baby?" I asked, groggily.

Surprised and shocked I had woken up she hesitatingly responded in a quivering voice, "Oh, ahhh, it was, ah ok," she softly replied.

"I am really tired, I just want to sleep," she quickly added with a quivering voice.

I rolled over to give her a kiss good night. She squirmed and tried a little to turn away, which I anticipated she would, since she reeked of cum smell, but I persisted.

"Have I mentioned how much I love you," I whispered as I planted a big French kiss on her lips. I could smell and taste cum as I kissed her.

She literally reeked of the smell of fresh cum. I said nothing about it, but she smelled like a well used glory hole booth.

"I r-r-really need sleep," she stammered. Before she could react I reached and slid a finger into her cunt. She gasped!

"Boy that hot tub must have really turned you on!" I said as I began sliding 2 fingers easily in and out of her cum filled pussy.

"It was ahhh, hot and ahhh, I just want to sleep," her voice quivering as she spoke.

"You are dripping wet baby." I said as thick cum gushed past my probing fingers.

"Just, ahh, l-l-let me sleep tonight, ok sweetie," she stuttered as she rolled over to face away from me.

"Just a quickie then," I said as I spooned her delicious ass and easily slid my cock into her cum dripping pussy.

She remained quiet almost as if she had drifted off to sleep, or wanted me to think she had so I would stop.

I know my cock fucking her, caused more cum to drain from her pussy, I could feel the thick gooeyness of it gushing out as my cock pumped rapidly. I knew she would have to endure the wet side of the bed. I chuckled to myself.

Since she was either asleep or more likely playing possum, I figured I would make my move at something I had always wanted to do.

I pulled my cock out of her cunt and reaching down, adjusted it and easily slid it into her stretched open cum filled asshole.

Having had two horse cocks in her asshole minutes earlier, my cock slipped in easily. I could feel cum gushing out of her asshole as I pumped.

Unable to contain myself I suddenly came like the proverbial racehorse shooting a huge geyser of hot cum into deep into her bowels.

Almost in a whimper I heard her moaning, "Aayieeeeeeeeeee!" she tensed and once again had an orgasm, as my cock spurted thick cum in her asshole.

I finally pulled my cock out and rolled over quickly falling asleep.

I awoke in the morning to hear Debbie in the shower. I jumped out of bed and threw the covers back. Her side of the bed looked like there had been a huge orgy there. A very large area was clearly cum stained beyond belief with what looked like multiple orgasms.

I could not help but chuckle, my wife had slept in a pool of cum. The maids would love this. I pulled the bed back up to cover the giant dried and flaky cum stain. I stepped over to make some coffee.

"How did you sleep?" she asked as she was toweling her hair dry.

"Fine," I replied. "Did the hot tub help relax you?" I asked.

"Ah, well oh, ahh, ya, it was ok," she replied, clearly she had no intention of telling me what had happened.

I don't know what I expected, as I would have been shocked if she had blurted out what had actually happened.

On the drive home my mind was racing with ideas of what I could do to get my shy reserved wife into another situation like I had witnessed. Until then, I had reviewed the phone video and I had saved it to a thumb drive I plan on jacking off to it regularly.

12