All Comments on 'One Time Ch. 02'

by Rigid1

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The moronic troll is back with his asinine rants

It would appear the sad pathetic troll is back posting all of his negative comments. Anyone who protests that much about sucking black cock surely is doing so themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"...except she is shorter, and more petite,..."

That's redundant.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
I love the intrigue

Love that her husband so wants to see her with other men, and black men too. BBC is the most fun this couple will have. Keep writing xoxoxoxoxox Annette

mike42003mike42003about 6 years ago
Love IT Keep on the SAME STORYLINE

In response to all the anonymous chickens. You all know the storyline, if you don't like it don't read it. Many of us here whom do not comment as anonymous love the storyline. Very well written can not wait for chapter 3. BTW I gave it a 5, I figure the anonymous haters really wish it were their wife and are stroking their tiny cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why do you read?

Why bother to read these stories if you only want to publish Hate?

There should be a special place for those that only want to push their own brand of HATE. Are you pushing hate because you don’t want others to realize these stories really turn you on. Because you want these things to happen to your wife, girl friend, sister or perhaps to your Mom. I laugh at those that are so negative. We know the real reasons you try to spin Hate, you actually love it an$ want it yourself..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hi Ann

Was missing my favorite LW slut and bbc lover, AB. Welcome back whore! People who wrote this garbage can always get a little love from AB. Of course, so can almost anyone else.xoxoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Hope you keep it up

really looking forward to another installment

Rfm

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 6 years ago
Good story.

Nice effort. I like the way you are pacing it. Too many stories like this rush to gangbangs and shit like that. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lucky Husband

I can only dream that my wife would love BBC. Having a shy naughty little slut for a wife would be amazing. Can't wait for ch. 3. I'm kind of hoping Ted will own that sweat pussy and totally cuck the hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To the idiot who says all the negative comment it’s cannot post more than once

Let’s just see if that’s true...shall we?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Heres 2

Hmm two posts down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Here’s three

Oh look three posts by the same anonymous person. You are not fooling anyone dipshit. It is ALl ONE SAD LOSER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved this story

This story reminded me of the time my husband’s friend Derrick was over in our hot tub. He is a sexy assed black guy and when he got up to go get himself another beer, he climbed right by me with with his suit clinging to a very nice sized cock. I would have loved to have him stick in my face like he did this wife in the first chapter. I always ask hubby to invite him back over . Now if only my husband had contracts he needed signed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is exciting

It’s great when a woman appears innocent and reluctant, but inside burns a passion to be taken and us d like a slut. Perfect wife material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

A guy I know while in Vegas hung with his wife at s Pool party with a bunch of people. He noticed as they got more drunk his wife got closer to two guys from la. They bumped into them again in the casino when she was playing cards with them at the same table. Hubby was supposed to be in a slot tournament. He watched from a distance as they played drank and touched her over and over . He said they got up and she headed to the area where he was . He bumped into her and said he took a bathroom break and told her it would be s couple hours more. He ran back to the room and hid in the closerand watched her get totally fucked by the two black guys. Took her and verbally abused her every which way they could sexually. At one point they were calling her Oreo as they took her ass and pussy at the same time. She told them she had to go down and keep him out of the smelly room for a while . They went down and he followed shortly after say he got bumped out of the game. She never came clean but he started sending her pics from a different phone. She started get freaked out and confessed about three months later. He said it was so hot but couldn’t look at her the same way. Mostly because of the lying sneaky cheating right under his nose. He stayed with her for about six more months after the confession. He claims to have fucked her every kinky pervers way he could think of .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great read!

Hope you continue this story.

dommasterjimdommasterjimalmost 6 years ago
5*

Great story line... waiting for the next installment....

So SAD that the pathetic anony posters have such limited minds.. and keep reading stuff the obviously aren't going to enjoy..!!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 5 years ago
What a Liar

Somehow I knew as soon as he promised that the pictures of her in her teeny yellow bikini were only for his own eyes and would never be shared, that he definitely had plans to share them, with no intention of keeping his promise, thereby demonstrating his lack of morals. Pity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love it to

Great story keep writing them. I’m a white married 50 something women with three grown adult children all from my husband. They are all married and out of house. I’m a 5’4” with 44DD tits and a little over weight (plump I guess you can say ). Never in a thousand year did I think someone else would be interested in somebody like me. To shorten this story. I’ve never even thought about black men or ever had a black friend till I had to go out of town with a co-worker on business for a week a year ago. He is much younger then I am . Will I don’t know how he did it but the spell he put on me . We fucked all night for three night on that trip . He even got me to do things I’ve done with my husband like swallow or anal. Sense the business trip we have been fucking each other two or three times a month. God I love the way he fucks me .he fucks me anyway he wants to. The dirty talk he uses really excites me and turns me on. Lately he has been wanting me to meet to a couple of his friends. Tho I love fucking him and love the way he uses me and fucks me how ever he wants to . I know he is trying to get me to let his friends to fuck me to . But I’m a little scared to because I love my co-workers black cock a lot that if they fuck me to I might like theirs to and want more then more. Please help what should I do.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Somehow

Somehow all the comments telling the truth about this piece of shit are deleted. Only the comments from whores, and anonymous "my wife " comments are left. Good job Rig.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

I’m with Annette, I would love my wife getting broken in by black guys who dominate her as she is frozen. It would be so hot seeing masculine blackmen abusing her nipples, twisting and pulling them as she whines as they get super stiff. Making her lick their thick blackcocks as she kneels between their legs turning her into a submissive white whore who cums while serving. Letting them have my wife to do whatever they want to her.

DUBLXLDUBLXLover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. Hot n horny people satisfying their wants and desires.

Edward1970Edward1970over 2 years ago

Nice. Love the storyline

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story loved every minute of it. We have this huge black guy at work that I work with in the warehouse. As in huge I’m talking about 6’t or 6’6 250 and built. He’s not a very good looking guy. He is covered in tattoos and long dreadlocks. Do you wear several rings on his fingers. An expensive watch don’t know what kind it just looks very expensive.. when you first meet him your first impression is yeah I’m a bad motherfucker I’ll do what I want kind of attitude. When we working in the back and one of the girls from the front pass-through or to come ask us questions. When they leave he’s always talking about how he loves fucking white women. I love several if not dozens of naked pictures of my wife on my phone. Mostly from her waist up smiling showing her naked tits or in very sexy lingerie. But I do have couple of her posing totally nude in different positions spread eagle for one. My wife isn’t fat but a little plump. A little belly and big in the hips. But huge tits. I’ve been wanting to show him the naked pictures I have of my wife. And tell him I want him to fuck and use her like his whore.

lbgjklbgjk5 months ago

That story sure got me hard and it sounds like she is enjoying sucking on cocks and swallowing their cum more than she wants others to know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous