One Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casually Ted gripped his black cock. Quickly closing the remaining distance between her lips and his cock, he boldly began rubbing the head of his cock across Debbie's slightly parted lips. He smeared her lips with a copious amount of pre-cum, until they glistened. He paused. She licked her lips. He would smear more pre-cum and she would again lick her lips.

She said nothing as he squeezed more pre-cum out of his cock and smeared it on her lips and then her cheeks, all around her mouth.

He then moved his hips quickly forward and pushed the head of his black cock an inch or two into my wife's wide open mouth.

"Murmmmflgggg," she moaned. Her lips closed around his cock.

It was almost as if she was in a trance as he continued to push more of his cock into her mouth. Her eyes were locked on his cock as he pushed it into her mouth.

She appeared to struggle slightly, as Ted was slowly pushing his black cock in her mouth. But her resistance was minimal.

The towel fell away as Ted stood. He moved forward straddling the chair, as he pushed more of his cock into her mouth. Reaching behind to his desk, he grabbed his cell phone and began clicking photo's of my wife, with his black cock stuck in her mouth. Debbie's tits were heaving, as she gasped, breathing faster and faster.

"Damn it" I thought to myself, I had to make sure and have Ted delete those pictures he took, after I got copies.

I did not need to have those pictures show up on some amateur porn site.

Putting his phone behind him, Ted reached down to grip the back of my wife's head firmly.

He now had probably 4 or more inches of his black cock in her mouth, as he continued to push it in slowly. I could see him applying pressure to the back of her head, as he pulled her head toward him, inching his fat black rock hard cock toward her throat.

Unconsciously I had pulled my cock out and was jacking off like a bandit as I watched what was taking place. I guessed Ted had reached Debbie's throat opening because he had a good 5 plus inches in her mouth.

It seemed as if his cock would not go further. Debbie released her death grip on the chairs arm rests, and was now squeezing her heaving breasts violently through her blouse and bra. Her nipples were more than obvious.

I could see Ted's hands on the back of my wife's head flex as he applied pressure. Suddenly, his hips burst forward as his cock penetrated her throat.

"Aarrrrghhhhaaaahh, gaaak, gaaaak," I could hear Debbie gagging and retching, as Ted then jammed his cock forward pulling her head into him until her chin hit his big black balls.

Her nose was buried in his kinky pubic hair. He held her head clenched against him for a moment. Her eyes were wide, as she struggled. No longer clutching her breasts, her hands were frantically gripping the arm rests.

He then pulled his cock back out of her mouth to the sounds of my wife gagging, retching, and gasping for air.

He then began pumping his cock in and out of her mouth furiously. Every two or three pumps he would grip her head and pull forward burying his cock deep to his balls in her throat. "Aaaarghhhhhhhh, murrrrmpffff," This went on for 5 to 10 minutes it seemed.

Debbie had, by this time, unbuttoned her blouse and jerked her bra up and was twisting and pulling on her rock hard nipples.

Suddenly Ted slowed and pulled his cock nearly out until just the fat bulbous head was in her mouth.

Ted bellowed, "argh, here it comes baby. You want a mouthful of cum. Swallow all of it, aaarghhhh," as his ass started clenching.

He was shooting stream after stream of hot cum into my wife's mouth. I could hear Debbie gulping, gagging, swallowing and gulping and swallowing. I thought Debbie would twist her nipples off as he was shooting his cum in her mouth.

I could see a little cum start to seep out at the corner of my wife's mouth as Ted's ass clenched and he shot more into her. She was able to swallow all he had.

I heard, as Ted filled her mouth, what sounded like her moaning, "Ayieeeeeeeeee" It was hard to tell for sure, because of the cock in her mouth.

"Good grief," I thought, "did my wife just cum from swallowing cum?"

Ted staggered and fell back a little and "Pop" the bulbous head of his cock popped out of her sucking mouth. His cock was wet, but clean, not a drop of cum left behind. She was gagging and gasping for air as she began coughing.

Ted looked down as Debbie was now rubbing her nipples as she slumped forward. He pushed her back and dropped down on one knee and sucked one of her huge rock hard nipples into his mouth, while squeezing her other breast.

He alternated between her tits, as he reached down and pushed her legs apart. He pushed her pre-cum soaked skirt up around her hips. He grabbed the waist band of her panties. He jerked down on her panties. Easily lifting her a bit, he pulled them past her knees and finally completely off.

I watched as he drove first one then 2, then 3 fingers deep in her dripping cunt. Her pussy was sopping wet as he pumped his long black fingers deeply into her.

As Ted marveled at Debbie's gorgeous naked body he dropped his face to her pussy and began licking her wet pussy.

Ted moved to adjust himself to a sitting position between my wife's legs. As he sat naked on the floor, he pulled her forward so she was basically straddling his face, her head falling back as she moaned loudly.

I watched as he devoured her dripping pussy. He reached under her and drove one, then 2 then 3 fingers deep in her asshole. Debbie was convulsing and shaking, "Aaayyieeeeeeeeeeeee!" she screamed. Her cunt flowed. Ted later told me he thought she was pissing at first because she was shooting so much juice in his mouth.

Finally, Ted fell back. My wife slumped down totally spent. Gasping for air, she slid out of the chair half on top of Ted and half on the floor.

I watched, having forgotten how many loads of cum I had shot all over Ted's closet. Eventually they began to stir. My wife rolled over and pulled herself to her feet.

As she began to collect herself, she suddenly seemed to notice her dark blue skirt had pre-cum spots and stains all over the front of it. She rubbed at a few of the spots to no avail. She reached up to pull her bra down. She began buttoning her blouse up.

Ted stood up still completely naked with his huge black dick dangling between his legs. "Give me your bra!" he said.

"W-w-what?" Debbie asked meekly, suddenly bright red from sudden embarrassment.

"I want it to remember you by," Ted announced. "Besides, with tits like yours, it is a downright shame to lock them up in that fucking bra!"

"Yes but... I don't know," Debbie stammered. "I have to get home," she added.

"Please, you'll be fine," Ted insisted.

"Yes, b-b-but, I ahh, well I ahh..." she stuttered, blushing more than before.

"Oh come on, just give me your fucking bra!" Ted said, cutting her short.

She shakily unbuttoned her blouse. She slowly and reluctantly removed her bra. She handed it to Ted. He reached past her bra and cupped both of her tits, squeezing them and rolling her erect nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

Debbie jerked and flinched as he cupped her tits. Her head flew back and she squeezed her eyes shut and gritted her teeth. Ted squeezed, pinched and twisted. He smiled at her as she gritted her teeth. She was bright red.

Finally, Ted released her tits and took her bra from her. He leaned in to brazenly suck and nibble each of my wife's nipples before allowing her to put her blouse back on.

"I need my panties" Debbie said as she looked around for them.

"I am keeping those too!" Ted declared, looking her in the eye.

She turned bright red, "oh, ahh, well, Ok, I guess," she stammered.

Ted reached over and grabbing a pen, he signed the fake contract and handed Debbie the blue folder, motioning her toward the front door.

Ted was pushing her out of his office, as she was trying to finish buttoning her blouse. Naked Ted, with his long wet black cock swinging from side to side, followed just behind her.

I carefully came out of the closet and peering carefully, I watched as Ted began to reach past my wife to open the front door for her.

"Just a minute," Ted suddenly said.

I watched, as Ted said "here is a little something for you to remember."

He was pushing my now wide eyed wife down to her knees, in front of him. She only had a couple of buttons buttoned on her blouse, as he forced her to her knees. He gripped his long black cock by its shaft.

Debbie was shaking and stared with wide eyes. He began rubbing the fat head of his black cock all over her face. Both of her tits were still exposed through her mostly open blouse.

He slapped it against her cheeks, and smeared any residue of pre-cum or cum across her forehead, lips, nose, where ever.

Then, with one hand behind her head and the other gripping his long black cock, he shoved it forcefully against her pursed lips until she opened them.

He then thrust his hips and forced his cock into her mouth. He pumped it in and out of her mouth several times. Gripping her behind her head with both hands, he plunged his hips forward forcing his semi hard cock into her throat.

He held her face pressed to his loins for a few seconds, then, released her. Gasping for air and gagging, he pulled her up to her feet. He opened the door nudging her out.

As she staggered down his steps, still buttoning her blouse, he stood naked in the doorway. He yelled, "You can bring me contracts to sign, anytime you want," he slammed the door, chuckling.

I told Ted I would call him later and after grabbing my phone from the bookshelf, I raced out to my car in the alley. I had no time to deal with the pictures on Ted's cell phone and made a mental note to deal with it later.

I knew a shorter route to our home and I managed to arrive about 5 minutes before Debbie. I was dying to see how she would explain no bra, or the pre-cum on her skirt.

She turned bright red as she walked in the back door and discovered I was home. "W-w-what are you doing home?" she stammered.

"Oh I finished up earlier than I thought" I casually replied.

When she spotted me she immediately pulled her arms up in front of her bra-less tits. "Hey, what's this" I said as I stepped closer to her pulling her arms down slowly. "Wow, baby I absolutely LOVE the new look."

She was beyond beet red as she stammered and stuttered, "Ahh, err, well the clasp broke a-a-and I had to take it off."

"Oh, well I love the way you look without it, you should go this way more often," I urged. "Where's you bra, maybe I can fix it?"

"I threw it away!" she blurted, turning a deeper shade of red.

"Oh well you look absolutely fantastic without it," I said as I pulled her into my arms gazing down at her huge rock hard nipples jutting out through the blouse.

I leaned in and gave her a deep and long French kiss running my tongue in her mouth clearly tasting Ted's black cum.

"Is that a new gum?" I asked as I pulled back.

"Ahh, what?" she asked, confused by my question.

"I asked if that was a new gum you must have been chewing? Your mouth and tongue has a different taste when I kissed you," I explained.

"ah, ah, er, ah, maybe I had some earlier I ah, ah, can't remember if I did, b-b-but I think so," she stammered.

"Well I like it. If you remember what kind it was, get me some." I planted another French kiss on her running my tongue into her mouth.

I absolutely loved making her squirm. And I was amazed at how quick she was at coming up with reasons.

Some were a bit of a stretch. I would let her off, after I saw how red I could make her blush.

I stepped back and looked at her dark blue pre-cum stained skirt. "What in the world did you spill all over your skirt?" I asked.

"Ah, ah, well ah," she stuttered, "ah it was a latte!"

I kneeled down in front of her to look closer as she cowered before me.

I pulled her skirt to my nose and sniffed. "Hmm, it doesn't smell like a latte," I said.

"Well t-t-that's what it was!" she declared weakly.

I leaned in again to sniff and in doing so, I pulled her skirt up higher.

I looked at her naked pussy. "Where are your panties?" I asked from under her skirt as I gazed at her dripping wet cunt.

"Oh, I threw them away!" she blurted, as she tried to pull her skirt back down.

"Why?" I asked, as I held tight to her skirt.

"Well ahh, they were old," she offered meekly.

"Didn't you realize that, when you put them on this morning?" I asked as I continued playing tug of war with her skirt.

Debbie was trying desperately to step back and pull her skirt down so I would not see her cunt.

"Ahh, well I noticed them ahh, when I spilled my latte," she offered weakly.

I gazed at her sopping wet pussy under her skirt. I reached up, as she was struggling to pull away and jammed two fingers into her dripping wet cunt.

"Hmmm, it seems that spilling a hot latte on your skirt and taking your panties off turns you on babe," I said as I pumped my fingers in and out of her dripping cunt.

"Oh, I ahh, well..." her voice trailed off.

"Well I do love, love, love, the new you," I said from beneath her skirt as I pumped my fingers in and out of her dripping pussy. "No panties and no bra, I love it."

She was clearly not going to tell me anything. Oh, and the video came out perfect. I now had another one to add to my collection. I have to remember to talk to Ted about the pictures on his cell phone.

12