One Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,145 Followers

"Gary, please, Ted!" she muttered through a furrowed brow nodding in Ted's direction. Her face was glowing red with embarrassment.

"Oh well, ahh, never mind. ahh, what's all these wet spots all over your robe?" I again asked.

"Ahh, err, my beer fizzed all over me when I opened it," she quickly explained.

I laughed, "Hell it went all over the place," as I reached down and pulled her leg to one side while grabbing part of her robe.

This little move afforded Ted a clear view of her sopping wet dripping cunt, before she snapped her legs closed.

"Gary!" Debbie said through gritted teeth, "Ted!" she semi murmured as she nodded repeatedly in his direction.

"Oh ya, ahh right," I replied. That was my way of tipping Ted for a job well done.

"Let me grab a beer, then I will touch bases with ya Ted on a couple of items."

I stepped into the kitchen and grabbed a beer. I came back into the living room to find Debbie had a pillow clutched to her pre-cum soaked wet breasts. Her legs tightly closed even though her shorty silk robe left most of her firm bare thighs exposed.

She sat there still blushing like she would never stop. She was looking everywhere but at Ted, who sat there calmly with a big smile on his face.

He was staring at Debbie and now clearly and brazenly rubbing the length of his cock in his sweat pants as he sipped his beer. I could see his cock was starting to grow as he was gripping it and then rubbing it up and down.

I said nothing of Ted's display. I watched as my wife, trying not to look, kept looking at the outline of his cock.

I rattled off a few points on the paperwork I had to supposedly go over with Ted. He continued to stare at my wife and now had his hand cupped over his cock. He was moving it up and down almost like he was trying to jack it off in his pants.

Ted would say "uh huh, Ok, that makes sense," all the while jacking on his cock while staring at Debbie.

I knew my wife was looking at what Ted was doing, but when I would glance over at her, she would quickly look at the wall, or up at the ceiling, anywhere but at Ted.

Finally I said, "OK, well that about covers my thoughts Ted, I can't thank you enough for you assistance," I said as I stood to show him out the door.

"Oh believe me Gary, the pleasure was all mine. Any time, any time at all, just give me a call and I will be here in a flash!" Ted emphasized as he stood.

His cock was tenting his sweat pants as it strained to extend out. It looked like he had a flag pole sticking out right at his crotch.

He stepped over to Debbie with his cock sticking out under his pants and reached to shake her hand. "It was indeed a pleasure to have the time with you to ahh, chat," he said with a chuckle.

As she feebly took his hand he stepped in for a split second and rubbed the back of her hand across his cock under his pants.

Debbie jerked her hand back, "Ok," was all she said, meekly as she turned bright red.

Ted's cock was pointing the way out as he turned to walk out the door.

"Thanks again Ted" I said.

Ted waved over his shoulder walking to his car. I spotted Debbie's bra strap hanging out of his pocket and had to control myself so I did not laugh.

"Wow, did you see that?" I said as I sat back on the sofa, next to Debbie.

"Ah, what?" she asked.

"Don't tell me you did not see the size of that horse cock?"

"Gary," Debbie said, "ahh, I wasn't sure what it was. I thought maybe he had something in his pocket," she said blushing.

"Oh, come on baby," I said.

"Well, I have never seen one that big so how was I supposed to know?"

I laughed out loud. "I guess you have a point, as a matter of fact," I continued, "you have two very, very nice and hard points," I said as I reached over and tweaked her nipples, under her still damp from pre-cum, silk robe.

"I know damn good and well you gave Ted that raging hard on. With those nipples sticking out like that, and your legs..." I sighed.

That short silky robe that clings to your lovely body, grrr," I said as I reached between her legs to find she had no panties on and was dripping wet.

"Sooooo," I exclaimed. "You did know that was his hard cock, good grief baby your pussy is sopping wet!" I said as I thrust two fingers deep into her pussy.

"You left me here with him, dressed like this, what was I supposed to do?" she pleaded.

"Well I sure as hell did not realize you were naked under your robe, I could have sworn I saw you put on a bra this morning. What about the panties, you never go without panties," I said.

"ahh," she stuttered, "ahh I ahh, well I don't know either. I thought I had panties on and I just forgot my bra. You must be confusing some other morning," she quickly added.

I said, "Like I have told you baby, you are a 100% knockout, with your body and those tits, especially those nipples. You could command hard cocks whenever you step out, if you would just dress a little sexier, like you look right now."

"Oh Gary, you are nuts," she laughed swatting at me.

"So, tell me the truth, seeing the outline of Ted's hard cock turned you on didn't it?"

"Gary quit it," she slapped at me.

She got up, "I have to change out of this wet robe," she said as she padded down the hallway.

I watched her cute apple ass as she walked away. I was a little surprised she walked as well as she did. Considering she had just had a huge cock stuck up inside her tight little asshole.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,145 Followers
12