All Comments on 'One Trick Penny Ch. 04'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
Good concept circling the drain

No humor, no love, no respect in this couple's marital life to alleviate the S+M where husband delights in being demeaned. I don't diss anyone for wanting what they want but no real man wants this without some variety. Too bad, the story had possibilities but author went to well too often.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aabout 9 years ago
both sides

Although I don't think that the series is "circling the drain" we have lost a bit of the loving couple, and that interplay is really what makes this series different. I do think it would be stronger if both sides if thus couple could be played off one another in more equal terms. The concept is terrific.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
A good story, but it does seem to be getting more about humiliation

And less about love. Of course it's also only chapter 4 and there's a long way to go, so I don't know what's going to happen.

It is evident that she loves her husband and this is about them trying new things so who knows where you'll go next.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The twelve daze of Sexmas? Be careful what you wish for.

Good to have an initial story plan, but its OK to allow the story to evolve and your wit and imagination continue to develop the plot. This is getting stupid, except for those just waiting, with Kleenex nearby, for when the husband finally gets cuckolded, maybe suck some cock, swallow another guys creampie, etc. Then it will have gone from stupid to sick. And sad, for what was originally portrayed as a fun loving loyal married couple. Its fine to trick us into one view and then spoof us with a clever change in direction, but you should do that only with a completed one submission story. Otherwise your ratings are really going to suffer, I think. I will try to withhold mine until the end, but its tempting to jump the gun. So far, still waiting.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

No man, worthy of that title, would fantasize of his wife as a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous