All Comments on 'One Trick Penny Ch. 08'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Good story.

I like how even though she's skirting the edge, she has ZERO desire to go over it. I like that she's doing this for them but only for them.

Can't believe there's only 4 chapters left.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

Continues to be entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Embarassing stupid characters.

What is there to care about or to find entertaining? This is the two Stooges, without the wit or humor. Glad your huge fan base is lapping it up. It how they drink water too.

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticabout 9 years ago
Building up beautifully.

So far, each chapter has been better than the one before. Too bad, though, that this story is projected to be only twelve chapters. Considering that each chapter thus far has been so short, I could see this story going beyond the announced twelve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well, keeping her on the fringe of things has it's share of.....

.....excitement. I wonder how soon she'll cross over into something she can't walk away from.....these scenarios are so prone to suck her in, it can't go on forever with her easily walking away at just the right moment to avoid anything that would hurt or anger hubby, or compromise her ever sketchier morals.....

Well, let's see if you write human nature or fairy tales.

Not too many technical issues, but please put more effort into your editing. Several bumps this time with scenes, dialog and grammar/spelling.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Quick

Whore is very willing to go along with cuck's fantasy. Didn't have to twist he arm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous