All Comments on 'One True Master Ch. 02'

by Nique116

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!

Loved it thank you. Just one thing, I think all of your story should be writen in third person.

RebellRebellalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

Longer chapters please.

inspector123inspector123almost 11 years ago
Nice one

but longer chapters please. Looking forward to reading more on this story.

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123almost 11 years ago
eh

It's always fun to see different approaches to the captured-by-pirates story. I also *think* I like your characters, but their behaviors change quickly, without you providing me helpful insight to their internal perspectives, that they leave me confused.

The most important thing, though . . . how is she such a skilled, know-it-all cock-sucker if she's never, ever had a dick in her mouth before?

I'm fine with her having some idea of what she's doing. After all, I'm a gold star lesbian and I have an idea of the sorts of things that penis-having-people might like, but I'd still be clumsy and cautious at first. Especially if I was being forced by my abductor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sayonara

once again, you have suprised me. Your grammer is mostly flawless, the storyline and situation is crystal clear. Your description isn't to bad either

Kristy Feirce

thundersglorythundersgloryalmost 11 years ago
Lovely, but short

The story is engaging in it's descriptiveness and very much shows that the story has been stewed over before. Over all I love it.

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 11 years ago
Good beginning.

I like how you have painted the pirate captain, but you seem confused about his captive. A virgin who has never sucked a dick before, and yet gets wet by being dominated, gets aroused by sucking a dick, and knows a few fellatio tricks.....? See, if your female is going to be a virgin, in the fullest sense of the word (which is how most people perceive a virgin) then how is it that she is so good at sucking a dick AND is so experienced with her own arousal that she responds given the frightening and dangerous situation? Now, if she had been experienced and NOT a virgin, then her behavior would make sense. Ahhh, but how could a pirate captain be falling in love with a sexually experienced young woman? Easy...she sucks his dick so well he can't get her out of head.

joodlejoodlealmost 11 years ago
Mmm that's it

Now that was hot. I knew it would be good. This is so basic, but with a handsome pirate captain it is hard to go wrong. Very hard. Well done, and I hope that the chapters, and sex, get drawn out a bit more. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous