One...Two...Three.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cameras followed her as she stepped gingerly, making her way down the winding flight of stairs deeper and deeper into the building. You knew the effect it was having on her. The cooler air, the dimly lit walk leading toward more darkness had affected you as well just the previous evening before you came to grips with it. You knew it would all play to your advantage. She finally took the last step, seeing the hallway before her and the first door on the left marked with the number two. When she opened it, you flicked on the camera inside, the set having already been prepared for that evening's entertainment. Now it was time to put her through her paces.

Your inspiration had come from a story you had read, the research you had done in preparation for meeting Jonathan Samuels. It was a story he had written, a specific punishment he had given one of the female submissives and you thought it fitting to include it here. The blonde beauty closed the door and you flicked the switch illuminating the room, showing her the single chair. A rocking chair which was situated in the middle of the room, next to a table which was filled with various items. Items which had drawn her interest, her face turning pale as you watched her walk closer.

She jumped, the sound of your voice scaring her as you said, "I would advise you to listen very closely to what I require of you Jessica. If you take too long to obey my commands then we are finished, if you understand then nod your head." You watched, her head showing her agreement as you went on to explain. "You will strip completely, I think each of the items there are quite self-explanatory and I'm sure you know where each belongs. You have five minutes to use each and every one of them before I enter the room where I should find you waiting, sitting in the chair. You now have four minutes and 55 seconds", and with that you ended the conversation.

You turned to where the Lady Simone waited, her smile matching yours. At least it was until you pointed saying, "You will follow me." With that you walked out the door, not waiting to see if she did but knowing that she would, her own interest growing as well. You looked at your watch, making sure you gave her the entire five minutes before entering. Wanting each moment she did wait to seem like an eternity though you were sure at the moment she was frantically doing as you asked, sure that her time was running out.

There was a line you remembered from the same story you had read saying, "The body is simple to capture. It's in the conquest of the mind where all hope is lost."

As Simone followed you to the door you turned saying, "You will not speak, you will only observe from the shadows, is that clear?" She nodded, her eyes now wide with excitement. She was as caught up in the moment as you and your victim were.

The door opened, the resonance of it creaking the only sound she would hear as you stepped inside, motioning for your accomplice to follow. The room was pure concrete, almost resembling a bunker from wars of old. Objects hung on the wall, instruments used to inflict far more pain than pleasure in their offering.

The statuesque blonde was in her place, her skin beautiful even in the dim light. You saw Simone's eyes drink in the sight before her, that of a woman sitting down, a black, silk blindfold covering her eyes, a red rubber ball filling her mouth, the straps cinched in place behind her head.

She wore a belt, a special belt, one with two appendages, each lifelike in size and style, both filling her front and rear openings. Each already affecting her, the sounds of her soft moans escaping from around the gag. She sat there, the only sense remaining her hearing and you moved quickly to a table in the shadows, picking up the items you would need before putting them in place and then leaning close to whisper in her ear.

"I know your desire my pet", your voice causing her body to tremble anew, her hands tightly grasping the arms of the chair. With that you took one of the leather straps and placed it around her wrist, pulling it tight and then slipping the lock into place. It took only a moment to do the same to the other wrist. "I know what you're thinking, how you've lost all your senses, putting yourself in the hands of a stranger, a stranger who can and will do anything and everything she desires to you."

The second strap locked in place, a mournful wail escaping her gagged lips as she pulled against the restraints only to find them unyielding. Her ankles were next, pulled back slightly before being strapped down to the sides of the chair. She was now only able to move her torso, her hands and feet useless.

You let your hand go to the chair, pulling it back and then releasing it. The rocking motion had quite an effect on your guest, her head falling back, the two dildos being forced deeper inside of her as you watched with a smile on your lips. This was only the beginning, things were about to get very, very interesting.

Reaching over, you picked up two ice cubes, standing behind the helpless figure and letting them press against her neck. The shock of the sudden change in temperature bringing forth a whimper of protest as you said, "Your sense of touch so heightened with the loss of your sight and speech is it not my dear?" From there you let the two cubes which had begun to melt against her flushed skin move downwards as they crossed her breasts.

By the time you had finished her skin where the chilling temperatures had caressed were a different color as you let the ice fall from your hands while turning to pick up the set of nipple clamps which were quickly fastened in place. Her breasts were numb, the ice had assured that but as she began to have the circulation return to them the clamps would begin to work their magic, pushing her ever so closer to the edge. The cliff which she would soon stand upon, a fall of such magnitude as she had never dared, dreamed, imagined.

You flicked the lighter, setting the candle aflame as you leaned in and gave her the final instructions. "Here is what I require of you, my dear. You will rock until I say you are to stop. If you slow down, if you waver in what I have asked of you then you shall be punished. I find correction to be quite a motivator as you will see if you decide to challenge my commands. Now, begin!"

She pushed with her body, the chair beginning to rock back and forth, her head turning from side to side with the feelings it brought. Shortly you saw her stiffen and you knew that the ice's numbing effect had worn off, the clamps had now begun to mix a bit of pain with her pleasure. It was the first step, one which you were more than eager to assist her in taking.

Reaching into your pocket you pulled out the small transmitter, a single button that when you pressed it set the two phalluses in motion, turning, twisting, moving as if alive inside of her. You heard her cry, loud though muffled by the gag as the dildos took what they desired. Her pace grew frantic, her orgasm drawing near and you watched in wonder as she suddenly strained against her restraints, her head thrown back in ecstasy as she came.

You felt your own arousal, watching such an erotic sight as this. This beautiful creature was your prisoner and you were responsible for bringing her such decadent pleasure. A shiver ran down your spine and it was then you noticed that Simone had moved to stand next to you, her breathing quick, her own desire evident. You smiled, nodding at her before moving forth to where the young woman was just now coming down from the heights of her pleasure.

"I do not believe I gave you permission to stop, did I?" and with that you let the pool of molten wax drip down over her breasts, over her stomach. It did not burn her but it did prove to be as you had promised, a very effective method in getting her to begin anew.

For an hour you drove her, alternating the wax, the ice, the movement of the instruments of her despair, everything at your disposal as you played her body like a concert pianist. It was only when she had come for the final time, her body threatening to tip the chair over in its urgency did you decide she had endured enough for one evening. You turned, speaking to the figure in the shadows while saying, "Release her, clean her up and bring her to me. I will be waiting."

You walked from the room, your body alive, your mind drunk on the experience, the adrenaline racing through your body with a rush you had never experienced before. You swore at the moment, at that very second in time that you would never, ever lose this feeling. Your smile grew wider as you climbed the stairs back to the main floor of the club.

It was thirty minutes later that you saw the two enter from the hallway, Simone in the lead, the blonde walking behind her. Her head hung down, her body still showing the effects of the night's festivities. As they walked toward where you sat you tried to think of how you felt, how your body had responded to her plight and where this might lead from here.

It was only when they came to a stop before you, Simone saying softly, "Here she is as you requested Mistress", that you nodded.

"Kneel Jessica, if you are to be in service to me you will need to be accustomed to such a position." The blonde waif never wavered, falling to her knees and as she did you motioned for the red haired voyeur to sit down beside you. When she had, you turned your attention back to the woman waiting in submission.

"Jessica, look at me, now." The blue eyed beauty raised her head slowly, biting gently at her bottom lip as she gazed into your eyes. You favored her with a smile saying, "Are you thirsty my dear?" She nodded her head but you shook yours saying, "No Jessica, when I ask you a question you must answer it by saying Yes M'lady or No M'lady, I must hear your words or you shall be punished. Is that clear?"

She spoke softly saying, "Yes M'lady, it is clear."

"Very good, now I'm sure you're parched after your ordeal, would you like some wine?"

"Yes M'lady, thank you." Simone motioned, her eyes showing her admiration for your actions and within moments the bottle of wine had been opened. You held a glass to the young beauty's lips, letting her taste it as you said, "Does it meet with your approval my lovely?"

"Yes M'lady, it is very good, thank you."

You nodded as the man poured three glasses and you reached down to whisper in her waiting ear, "Stand up and join us. Sit with us Jessica, this would please me."

The young woman looked a bit confused but she did as you asked, sitting down across from the two of you. You could see by the look in Simone's eyes that she too was a bit puzzled but you simply smiled, taking a sip of the wine before leaning in and beginning to speak. "At this very minute we are three women enjoying a drink together, friends here, okay?" They both nodded and you almost laughed to see how you held each of them in the palm of your hand, eagerly waiting to see where you were going with this.

"Jessica, Simone here has been kind enough to teach me in the ways of a dominant and she recommended you as a hopefully willing participant in my training. My only hope is that you found as much pleasure in your submission as I did. Did you dear girl?"

You could tell what she was about to say, her words hanging on her lips as you said, "By the way, my name is Cyn, alright?"

She nodded, her eyes surprisingly enough tearing a bit as she managed to say "Yes M'lady, I mean yes Cyn I did, very, very much, thank you."

Reaching your hand over to cover hers you continued saying softly, "I am happy to hear this but you need to know that you owe me no allegiance. You have sworn nothing in service and I'd understand completely if it was your desire to not continue."

This time her tears began to fall in earnest, her voice quivering as she replied, "No, please, I want to serve you, I must, please M'lady, please?"

She held tightly to your hand and as you looked into her eyes you saw complete acceptance in them as you finished by saying, "Very well then, I would be honored to serve as your Mistress, Jessica, but only if you will agree to help me become an even better one. As a matter of fact, I need your help in a matter of great importance. One that will require you as well Simone to play a part in, so please pay close attention to what I say."

That Friday night everyone was in place, everything having been planned out to perfection. All that was lacking was the leading man and right on time, shortly before ten he walked in. The three of you watched, each from their own assigned position and it was you who moved first, knowing your part, ready to see where the night might lead.

The plan was a bold one, one based on him believing the events as they progressed. It was time for act one. The curtain rose as you skirted the crowd, slipping behind the dark velvet drapes and walking up behind him. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude. I just thought it might be safer back here in the dark."

It was your first time to truly see him, the monitor not really providing you with an adequate idea of his looks, nor his build. You were pleasantly surprised to see his eyes of blue, a sparkling sky blue, as he took in the sight of the lovely, young woman who stood beside him dressed simply in jeans, a silk blouse, her hair in dark ringlets, her eyes of brown as she smiled at him shyly. He seemed to be at a loss for words, his hand which held a beverage trembling slightly as you extended your hand while saying, "I'm Cyn and you?"

His hand was warm, his grip strong as he managed to say, "Jonathan, Jonathan Samuels. It's nice to meet you Ma'am."

You laughed, the sound genuine saying "Ma'am? I'm not that old am I, Jonathan?" His blush rose to his face quickly, his obvious embarrassment as he tried to mumble his way through. You thought, he really is quite handsome, terribly shy though and at that moment you began to look at him in a different light. A part of you pulled in a different direction than the one you had first approached him on but for now there was little time to waste. You saw Jessica make her way down the stairs, the sign for you to move things along.

You looked at him, your teeth biting at your bottom lip as you said, "May I please ask you a favor, Jonathan? Men keep coming up to me and I'm just here to watch. I'm not sure if I'm comfortable about all this", as you looked out at the many people dancing, drinking, desiring. You turned back to him to finish, "Would you please sit with me at a table so that they can see I'm here with someone and they won't bother me, please?"

You knew from your research, from your observations that he was a gentleman to the highest degree. Seconds later you favored him with another smile as he held a chair out for you and then nervously sat down across from you.

The figure that strode toward you carried herself completely differently from the one who had been at your mercy only a few short days ago. Jessica walked with a purpose, her heels sounding like gunshots against the floor and her face, her eyes were tinged with fury. A woman scorned and one who was about to unleash her anger on another. You.

She stopped beside you, her words terse, filled with her passion as she said, "I have been looking for you my pet and where do I find you? With this, this man. I have warned you before Cyn what would happen if you were to act in such a manner. Now, now you will pay for your actions. Come along this instant girl."

With that you bowed your head, your eyes downcast as the gentleman stood saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sure there's just been a misunderstanding here. Cyn didn't...", and with that Jessica turned slowly, her head the only thing that moved, her eyes locking onto his as she spat forth.

"I have no qualms with you, boy. I'm sure you just thought you could take advantage of a helpless woman. I'm sorry, it looks like you'll be forced to find your own pleasure tonight, little man." With that she reached over, grabbing you by the arm, pulling you to your feet as you cried out in pain.

The move really did not hurt you but you were forced to admit, Jessica's face grew a bit pale as he removed her arm from yours, his eyes locking onto hers speaking quietly. "There's no reason for you to hurt her, she was only trying to...", and with that you stepped between the two, your hand reaching out to take his arm.

"Please Jonathan, she's right, let her go. Please? He did so, dropping his arm and his face, his attempt at chivalry having failed in his eyes. Your heart went out to this quiet man who had put himself in harm's way, all for a woman he had only met a few scant minutes before. You almost said something, let yourself be drawn out of character and into his world but right then Simone entered the fray.

"Is something wrong here, Mistress Jessica?"

The blonde beauty rubbed her arm, her eyes once again filled with fire though you wondered later if it was an act or not. "Yes, this, this fool has insulted me, he accosted me. By all rights I should have him arrested and thrown in jail."

She turned quickly though, a smile playing on her lips as she said, "Instead, I'll simply take it out on you, my dear. After all you're responsible for all of this. Go to the room, you know which one. I'll be there shortly and I will take great pleasure in your pain this night, girl."

With that you looked at the man standing there, his eyes looking at the floor, his posture slumped. He almost resembled a beaten individual though no flogger or crop had touched him. That was the sight which haunted you as you walked away, your mind awhirl.

You knew what was to happen, you had planned it all. How the two women were to take him to the office, presenting him with the ultimatum, to suffer your fate. As you walked slowly down the flight of stairs you couldn't help but wonder why he would. Why he would put himself in such a position for you.

You stopped, taking a deep breath, trying to calm your own nerves before you entered the infamous room two. It was the scene of your former triumph and what you had believed would be your next one earlier this evening. Now, you just were not sure. Opening the door, seeing everything laid out in place. It had been prepared in advance as you began to slip out of your jeans, blouse and boots. He would or would not come, either way you felt you needed to be punished. You needed to feel the lash. Little did you know how those words would come back to haunt you.

It was only a few minutes later that you heard a pair of heels approaching, the sound of Jessica moving quickly down the stairs. When she opened the door she did so with a smile. "He took the bait, I'm sure of it. Now, let's get you ready."

She pulled down the set of shackles which hung from the ceiling and as you held your wrists out to her you once again found yourself about to say something. To possibly bring this to an end but you couldn't. You just couldn't for to do so would be for him to know what you had really done and there would be no reason for him to stay, none at all. So, instead you stood there. Your wrists manacled, Jessica pulling the chain which would lift your arms high overhead. You could only watch as she walked over, picked up the riding crop and positioned herself behind you.

Then you heard others approaching, the sound of someone taking the steps two or three at a time and with that you closed your eyes. You knew what was coming, accepting it for what you had done. For how you had put him in such a position, your "transgression" if you will. The crop landed across your back, the blow landing flush across your naked skin and to your surprise you screamed. The sound leaving your mouth as if of its own mind, the pain immediate but also sending shivers of arousal coursing through you.