One...Two...Three.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You felt your body shudder as the door flew open, the man standing there, his eyes in pain to see you in such a predicament. "NO, STOP!"

Jessica regarded him calmly, coolly as she turned again, raising her hand and to your surprise striking again. This time across your bum, the thin material of your panties providing only a minimal amount of resistance and your cry echoed throughout the chamber.

Simone entered, her face flush calling out, "No Mistress, please stop. He has agreed, he will take her punishment. He will do as you have required of him!"

Jessica stopped, her hand holding the lash falling to her side as she walked up to the man. Placing the end of the crop under his chin, forcing his eyes to meet hers she said, "Is this true, little man? You will suffer her punishment, all of it? This is only a small taste, not even a morsel of what I have planned for her. You should know I will take great delight in hearing your screams."

Right then you should have realized that something had gone wrong, that somehow you had lost control but you were still consumed by the feelings the crop had brought forth from you. Your mind preoccupied, fighting between pain and pleasure as you hung there. The man tried to nod but the butt of the riding crop wouldn't allow it.

Jessica's eyes flashed as she smiled saying, "No, say it. I want to hear it from your lips and you know the proper way to address a woman of my stature. I'm sure you do. Don't you, boy?"

He let forth a sigh, his eyes closing as he spoke softly saying, "Yes, Yes Mistress, I accept her punishment. Please do not hurt her again, please?"

Jessica's smile was cold as she said simply, "Strip dear boy, I wish to see that which is mine to play with." He obeyed quietly as you hung there, your head hanging down. As he slowly undressed, Jessica scowled, walking over to you, a third lash falling. You screamed but this time in a mixture of not only pain but your own orgasm which hit you harder than the instrument of torture had. You writhed in your bonds, your ears hearing Jessica speaking as if from afar. "I suggest you undress a bit quicker, pet."

For a minute or two, your body weathered the storm raging within you. By the time your eyes flickered open, the long brown haired man now hung across from you. His body glistening with sweat, his body trembling though you're not sure if it was from fear or excitement. To be honest, you weren't sure of anything anymore.

Jessica walked over, a muted conversation with the woman Simone as you waited to be released. When they turned, you saw the look on Simone's face, a brief smile play across it as you felt a hand in your hair, pulling it sharply. You cried out, more surprise than pain as you felt a gag being pushed deep into your mouth, silencing you. Your eyes turned wildly to look at Jessica and in your confusion you could have sworn she winked at you.

Jonathan bellowed, pulling at his bonds, swearing at Jessica as she handed Simone a metal tipped flogger before moving to stand before him. At that moment, he made a fatal mistake. He spat, directly into her face. Your eyes opened wide as you whimpered helplessly behind the gag, Jessica's eyes now glaring, the acting forgotten. Her heels echoed on the concrete floor, ripping the flogger from Simone's hands as she moved in front of you, her voice chilling.

"You wanted the author to feel what he writes? To experience what he brings to life for others and not for himself? Then I promise, he will feel all that and much, much more Mistress Cyn."

Traditional words spoke of that there was nothing like a woman scorned. You did know this. A woman scorned with a flogger in her hands, one who had been handled roughly and now found herself spit upon, was one who was capable of great...pain. For what she lacked in ability, she made up for in intensity and after a short while, the helpless writer found his body marked with long, red angry lines. He endured lash after lash, his eyes growing glazed but he refused to give her the satisfaction of his screams.

Finally, she threw the instrument at his feet, her eyes wild, her hands trembling from the exertion as she had beat him until she couldn't anymore. She looked at Simone, the older woman giving her a silent nod, motioning toward the door and the two left, their heels echoing until there was only silence.

Both of you hung there, silently swaying until you heard his voice filled with pain, barely a whisper say, "She, she called you Mistress." You could not help it, the tears streaming down your face as you wondered how everything could have gone so wrong. "I, I don't understand?" You couldn't speak. You couldn't tell him anything. All you could do was listen as you heard a voice, a sound moving closer.

"She did so Mr. Samuels all because of you", as Simone walked calmly into view. "Cyn came to me and I sensed something in her, a unique ability to be what we call a switch. One who embraces both ends of the lash if you will." You looked up to see him trying to maintain her gaze, his eyes clouded from not only what his body had just endured and also tinged with confusion.

She favored him with a smile as she continued. "When she entered my life it was because she had read the words of an author. A special man who allowed his own desires to go by the wayside as long as others were allowed to live vicariously through his words, through your words. You aroused her mind and her body. This little exercise though shows me perhaps I may have not one but three new devotees." You saw Jessica walk back in, her face now almost crestfallen, realizing how she had gone too far.

Simone sighed, her voice softly saying, "We have much to discuss and much to consider but first we need to tend to you two." The restraints were lowered, the gag removed as both Jonathan and you knelt on the cold floor, your heads both down until you felt his hand touch yours.

You looked up to see his blue eyes, his voice trembling as you heard, "You did this? You did all this, for me?" You could not help yourself, your body wracked by sobs and to your amazement he pulled you into his arms, holding you gently as you cried. Simone watched from nearby, a smile playing on her lips, the possibilities of what the future might hold seemingly endless among the four in the room.

THE END

My thanks to MadeYaLook and to just_a_bibliomaniac for not only their editing prowess but for helping me to breath life into this story. And to Cyn, thank you for inspiring me in so many ways. Your words, your actions always honoring me. I'm in your debt dear lady.