All Comments on 'One Way To Spice Up A Marriage Pt. 03'

by medic45

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'd never do anything to do permanent harm ...................

How fortunate that her judgement is perfect ....nothing to go wrong .... yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sounds fun!

Great party! Sign me up for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So he filed for a divorce right?

He went straight to the hospital and had them document the bruises. Then he filed assault, battery and sexual assault charges against his wife. His attorney subpoenaed the other women (which caused a couple of more divorces) for their testimony and they threw his wife under the bus to avoid jail time themselves. While his wife was in jail, the divorce sailed through, he kept 80% of the marital assets since she had been convicted of several crimes and all this stupidity was over. Did you bother to think this mess through? Even for fiction this was bad. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Carried away

This was getting carried away in the heat of the moment. Boundaries should have been in place before the party. Jim was involuntarily introduce to a load of cum from (Jack; hubby of) one of the other women thru her loaded strap on cock loaded with his cum. This is bordering on spousal abuse of a different kind. And not to forget that now Jim has to face Ethel at the office from now on with her knowledge of his status. I still give the story a vote of 4 of 5 stars

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
Hot story, I love it

Perhaps, something more of details into each scene would be better but the story is very hot. I love soft submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NOT Sexy at All!

The wife is a mean,hurtful turd who allows others to really hurt her husband.If what happened to Jim really happened,he'd be in intensive care at the hospital.And what that bullshit with making him suck dildos and drink his own cum.His wife is a mean unloving shit! If Lori the evil bitch suggested that a stun gun to the balls was sexy it seems that Jenn would include at the party. Sick shit! (At least he got her to agree to no actual gay BJs and getting fucked or spit-roasted BUT if Lori whispers to do it anyway it looks as if she just might.(Or at the very least allowing the girls to peg him with 10 inch dildos while whipping him half to death with whips,canes paddles,etc. (30 women whipping/paddling him hard 50 times each?He'd become disabled if not dead.I'm surprised that he wasn't rushed to an ER with the police being alerted and 30 sadistic cunts arrested!) ~ Submissive love does not mean beating the one you love half to death! There's NOTHING to like about wife Jenn and her evil hero Lori in this story!

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

This story is still good, but a bit concerning, of course that’s just a writer getting carried away. All was fun and doable, but the spankings went way over what someone could tolerate…it would be dangerous. Of course that’s not Jenn’s fault, but an over eager writer.

Now…what the fuck does the following quote from the story mean, "I agree." Jennifer replied. "No one should be forced to do something that they truly don't want to do. But, when you are submitting, you should do the things I want even if they are things you don't particularly care for."? So if he says I have no interest in being bisexual and she agrees, but then gets excited about the idea next time he’s in bondage that he gets to become the center of a gay gangbang while Jenn and all the women sit back laughing at him while taking photos and video? The writer went a little crazy here at the end. However, I do like that he has the couple talking after each episode and Jenn doesn’t run over him to date, and I like that the writer has Jenn proclaim to everyone that Jim is a good husband, that she loves him and she even thanks him for participating. So far there is consent and excitement on Jim’s part and love and appreciation from Jenn. Not perfect, still lacking a lot of emotion where it’s really needed, but it is a good story and worth a read. On to the next chapter……..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous