One Way To Spice Up A Marriage Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethel asked someone to grab another stool to support my legs. She wanted me to lay flat across her lap. She tested several of the instruments before deciding on the strap. It was short enough that it could be swung with some authority and thick enough to impact a painful stroke.

She had pulled her dress up exposing her stocking covered thighs. She separating her thighs briefly allowing my now erect cock to slide between them. When she closed them I was trapped and at her mercy.

One, thank you Ms. Ethel... two, thank you Ms. Ethel... three, thank you Ms. Ethel. She alternated strokes between each cheek. Four... five... six... seven; another volley of strokes. She paused when she reached 20 and massaged some feeling back into my buns. My cock was still erect and trapped between her legs; my face was still buried between Meghan's thick thighs.

Again she started. She told me that I should feel lucky to have a beautiful and demanding wife like Jennifer and if I were her husband, I'd be spending an hour across her lap nightly as a reminder to be respectful of all women. When she reached 50 she asked for some help in getting me to my knees as I couldn't manage on my own. I kissed her feet as I thanked her.

Meghan went next while Lori took Meghan's place. Meghan used a short wooden paddle that was just as effective as the strap Ethel had used. She also applied 50 strokes. I was afraid everyone would administer that number. That wasn't to be as Lori administered double that amount with the spoon. She constantly played with my cock throughout her paddling, making sure I remained erect.

The paddling continued until each of the women took their turn. Some were gentler than the first three had been. Other's provided an example of how painful a paddling can be. The women continued to mingle and drink their wine while awaiting their turn.

I was given a break after every four or five women to stand and catch my breath. It was early in the morning when the last stroke was delivered. It was administered by Jennifer while Ethel pressed my face between her thighs.

"One hundred, thank you Mistress Jennifer." I said.

"I think that's enough" Jennifer said. "But if you don't satisfy my needs after our guests leave, I guarantee you'll get another hundred."

The women erupted in laughter as I considered my plight. They were saying their goodbyes. Some gave me a hug and a few even gave me a peck on the cheek. Ethel embraced me warmly and told me we'd talk soon.

All of the women had gone and I was cleaning up some of the mess they had left when Jenn came back downstairs. She was naked.

"We can clean up tomorrow." Jenn said. "Right now I need your tongue and when I'm done with that I'm going to use your cock. Remember what'll happen if you don't make me happy."

We didn't get up until late afternoon on Sunday. Jenn wore me out after going to bed. For the first time in my life I begged her to let me sleep. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep as she rode me. She was still astride me when she closed her eyes and joined me in slumber; my cock unable to stir any more.

We cuddled in bed forever. She told me how much she loved me as she held me close. I was still sore, especially from the paddling but there didn't seem to be any lasting damage.

We talked about what happened. I was concerned that the parties were getting out of hand. I enjoyed parading around naked in front of a room full of women although I would have preferred them to be naked as well. I enjoyed the attention my cock got and was sure it fueled my passion to serve. I could live with the humiliations I suffered as long as my cock remained hard.

What I didn't care for was the cock sucking demonstration and the paddling. Jenn and I talked about limits and I made it clear that I had no desire to become a bisexual. She understood and promised we wouldn't go there. I was relieved.

"You know whoever loses a challenge is basically at the mercy of the winner." I said. "That's why we have to have a clear understanding of each other's limits. Last night could easily have gotten out of control. We need to be careful not to get too caught up in the moment that we lose sight of what is safe and consensual."

"I agree." Jennifer replied. "No one should be forced to do something that they truly don't want to do. But, when you are submitting, you should do the things I want even if they are things you don't particularly care for."

"For example," she continued. "I really liked watching you get spanked last night. I know you didn't necessarily like it, especially since the women really gave it to you good. But watching your ass change color was hot. I'd never do anything to do permanent harm, but I really enjoy a little pain and humiliation, especially when I'm giving and not receiving."

"I guess that's what makes our betting game so much fun," She explained. "There should be some type of suffrage when you lose a bet. Typically it's financial; but with us, it's our bodies that pay. A bet results in the winner getting something that they want or enjoy; and the loser sacrificing something. That's what betting is all about."

"That's fine," I replied. "But we are both competitive people and it is easy for either of us to get carried away. For the most part, you've been on the winning side. Just remember that once in a while you're going to lose and you need to be ready for the retaliation that will inevitably follow."

"What we are doing is supposed to help make our relationship stronger, not tear it apart." I explained. "Overall, I was OK with what happened last night. I'll be sore for a few days, but that will pass. Some of the ideas your friends were discussing seemed a little out of control. I just want to be sure that we don't get carried away with what we're doing."

12