All Comments on 'One Way To Spice Up A Marriage Pt. 06'

by medic45

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Ending

Love the spankings. Look forward to your next series. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Jumped the shark. The upheaval of their (especially his) entire world was too much. The fact that events have gotten 'out of control' several times is telling. I dont understand how he feels protected. There doesn't seem any off-limits or safe zone in his life. He's freely loaned, she's threatening cuckholding and has moved in a lesbian lover. How is this loving care and cherishment? It doesn't matter which way the D/s power goes, at this point there is no more marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Idiotic story

He's getting nothing but humiliation and degradation. The cage is a joke. Without removing it he can cum. And anytime he wants to remove it he can, without the key, because it's a TOY! The women are simply using him and he has no objections? How about he remembers he has some pride and self respect? Poorly conceived, badly written drivel.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loved it!

Great series, thanks!

rdoolittlerdoolittleabout 8 years ago
Intense ending

Your series always exceed expectation. More soon please.

SpygmanSpygmanabout 8 years ago
I always love your stories

I always love your stories. This series is along my desires as well. Thanks Brother. A fellow Medic.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Party On!

In Chapter 7, Jenn,with Lori's guidance,will castrate Jim and serve his balls to Boss Ethel in some Won Ton soup. For the 2nd course, Jenn will cut off Jim's cock at the root,slice and dice it and serve it over linguine in a creamy white cum sauce. Boss Ethel will,of course,scarf it right down with a piss chaser.

What a load of crap this series deteriorated into!

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
It is a pity that this is over already

I'd love this story continued more and more but I don't like golden shower. Buaag!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some Fucking Marriage This Turned Out to Be!

These 6 chapters were way too one-sided! At least one should have had them trying him as the dominant,physically abusing,humiliating,and inviting a bunch of his friends,neighbors,co-workers,and her co-workers to join in. BUT,

the author decided to take 6 chapters to make him a sorry-assed wimp. How long will it take for Jenn to make good on her threat to find and fuck some real men?! Then he can be a sorry-assed wimpy cuckold.

Sorry but this wife-dom stuff is horseshit for my money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
May I Vomit Now?!

How can there be ANYTHING approaching "normal" in their lives when this sick,perverted lifestyles seems to dominate their world? Even when the poor prick goes to work the business seems to operate as though men are subservient pieces of shit whose only function seems to be to pleasure pussies while their cocks are locked up in those absolutely disgusting cock cages! ~ And what about that horrible wife Jenn?Is she "riding" cocks like some of the women are riding hubby's pole?! ~ After Dopey pledges his submissive life to his "loving" wife he states that,"One of her favorite teases is to tell me that she is going to give me to one of the other women and find a real man to please her." Does he really believe this evil women won't actually find a way to make this her way of loving her sick,dopey husband?! She's probably been banging some big-dicked guy for a year already anyway. ~ Only fiction,fantasy, or fetish,this story is vile and makes me hope that very little of this perverted shit goes on in the real world!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mr medic45

So I look at your profile and you're single, fat and no doubt lonely. Maybe try stop fantasizing about rubbish like this and work on improving your self esteem. Perhaps then you could have a healthy "normal" relationship and kids which is what probably 99%+ of decent women want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A really fun theme, and one that my fellow betas have conjured in our masturbation fantasies.

Remember the good old days?

Watching porn for hours, jerking off over and over?

Like Jim, I have never once regretted handing control over to my wife.

My focus is solely on her pleasures, and Ive been well trained in delivering satisfaction.

I do wish I were “out” like Jim, with everyone aware of my slave/sub/cuck role in our marriage.

There’s something about being locked in chastity that makes us want to “show and tell” anyone with the slightest interest!

Great writing effort, keep it up.

Bitsy

1Martiniman1Martiniman26 days ago

What a long and winding tale that wasn’t what I expected when it started. Part of me likes the story and finds Jim’s submission to his wife and boss erotic, with his new work life being super hot especially with Jenna now working there. However, the logger part of me was disappointed in the story as it travelled far away from the original intent to spice up the marriage. Swinging could be dangerous and I really don’t think Jim would like his wife fucking other men. Also, the writer screwed up with Jenn saying she didn’t want Jim doing anything he didn’t want to do, yet she constantly did. What got me tho was as the story progressed, Jenn seemed to disappear as if the writer didn’t know what to do with her and there wasn’t much connection between her and Jim until the end. I did like the ending tho, but it should have been its own chapter and drawn out a bit. An example was how fast the old college roommates moved in…it’s like the writer forgot about them until the end and was also rushing just to finish the story. All the way through, it lacked the emotion I think this story should have had, but I still enjoyed it, gave it 5 Stars, and will claim it as a must read.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Barf

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous