One Way To Spice Up A Marriage Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medic45
medic45
369 Followers

"Maybe next time." She said. "I was really looking forward to that hard cock in my ass but now I guess you've earned a spanking for cumming without permission.

Candice pulled me over her knee and began with her hand. Each stroke stung as she made my bottom turn color. After about 15 minutes she picked up a heavy wooden hairbrush and continued her assault. She never tired. On and on she went. It seemed like an hour but I'm sure it wasn't. By the time she was finished I had tears in my eyes and my bottom was sore and red.

When I got up Ellen took Candice's place. She spread her legs as I draped myself over them. When I was in position she squeezed her thighs trapping my cock between them. The force of her blows caused my cock to rub against her inner thighs. I was being spanked and masturbated at the same time.

She spanked me even longer than Candice. My cock was leaking by the time I was ordered off her lap. Maureen pointed out my arousal to the others and commented on how much I was enjoying my spanking.

"I'll have to get rid of his erection for him." She said. "We can't allow him to cum while we're disciplining him."

Ellen handed her mother a leather strap which soon found my butt. It hurt worse than the brush and had me crying in a matter of minutes. Five minutes with the strap had me squirming in her lap; ten had me trying to protect my butt with my hands.

Maureen had Candice secure my arms and Ellen secure my legs. She continued my strapping for another 15 minutes. I was close to using my safe word when she stopped. When she allowed me to get up my erection was history.

She massaged my ass for a few minutes which helped relieve some of the pain. I was allowed to rest while the women had another glass of wine. They discussed what they wanted to do next. Candice suggested some tease and denial.

They secured me to the bed again. Janice told Ellen she could ride my face first while she started to masturbate me. Her stokes were slow and soft. She took one of the feathers and lightly brushed it against the tip. While she stroked me I felt a pair of lips engulf my mushroomed head. Maureen had joined Candice and I knew neither had any intention giving me any release.

Ellen was rubbing her sex across my face. Her aroma was adding to my arousal. I stuck out my tongue to taste her and she buried it between her legs. She rode me for what seemed like an hour before trading places with her mother.

Maureen was dripping when she mounted my face. I used my tongue on her clit until she exploded. She then wanted me to concentrate on her ass. I managed to stimulate her to another orgasm despite being distracted by the efforts of her partners and the tiring of my tongue.

Whenever I got close to shooting one of them would squeeze my balls until the feeling passed. I would have promised them anything to allow me to shoot but my mouth was full of ass and unable to speak.

Candice took her place on my face as mother and daughter tag teamed my cock. They were licking the shaft as they massaged my balls. One would use the feather as the other one nibbled on the head. One took my entire length into her mouth and began to deep throat it. When I got close they stopped and watched as my cock pulsed into the air unable to relieve itself without assistance.

Finally it was over. They sat and watched my cock twitch while they drank their wine. I needed to cum badly. I begged them to release me so I could masturbate. I told them I'd do anything for some relief.

"I'll let you relieve yourself." Maureen said. "But only if you help us relieve ourselves first."

I was nearly insane with my need to cum so I agreed. Maureen untied me and led me into the bathroom where she told me to get on my back. She had a box similar to the one in Ethel's bathroom. I now understood what kind of relief she needed.

"This is my toilet." She said. "Brian is usually where you are going to be. He consumes whatever I choose to fed him. Tonight you'll take his place. You can masturbate for as long as you remain in this position."

She descended onto the throne causing my world to become black. I was in darkness but could hear the women laughing and talking about my predicament. I heard some rumbling and then the smell overtook me. It was enough to make me want to vomit. My mouth was open, waiting for whatever she offered.

I felt something splash into my mouth. It was only a few drops, like a summer shower; then it became steadier. It seemed to go on forever. Finally it was a downpour. I had trouble keeping up. My cock had softened so I wasn't as concerned about masturbating as I was about not drowning. She finally got up and looked down at my piss covered face.

Candice was next. She said this was her first time administering a golden shower. She let loose with a powerful stream that kept coming and coming. She must have peed steadily for thirty seconds before taking a break. When I had caught my breath she started again. I heard more rumbling and smelled the acrid smell of her bowels.

Ellen went last. She controlled her flow better than Candice. It seemed like she sat there for fifteen minutes. Even though she finished peeing she just sat there. I realized she was masturbating as she sat on the seat. When she was done she got up and released me. I had to make sure their asses were clean and their pussies didn't have any lingering drops of pee before being allowed to clean the bathroom and take a shower.

They were drinking more wine when I reentered the bedroom. I saw the restraints waiting for me on the bed and assumed the position.

"You've earned your reward." Maureen said. "We're going to fuck you now. There will be consequences if you don't satisfy all of us. I know I'll need at least two more orgasms to make me happy. I'm going to put this cock ring on you to help keep you from cumming too early. It might get a little painful, kind of like your chastity belt, but it will keep you erect and able to pleasure us."

Maureen went first. By the time she rolled off my cock there was sunshine coming through the window. She kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for submitting to her.

Ellen was next. She had time to recuperate while her mom rode me to multiple orgasms. She was relentless as she bounced up and down on my cock. She seemed insatiable as she came three times. My cock was sore by the time she got off the bed over an hour later.

I looked at the bedside clock. 9 am and one more to go. Candice slid onto my cock and gripped it with her vaginal muscles. She was like a vice holding a piece of steel. I tried to move inside her but she slapped my face and told me to be still as she started milking my cock. Soon she started to slowly impale herself. I stiffened and shot a load deep into her pussy.

She had been building for an earth shattering finale so my premature ejaculation was not well received. She slapped my face several times which brought tears to my eyes.

"You better get that cock hard again." She yelled. "I want my orgasm and you had better not deny me."

As she continued to work her vaginal muscles, my cock started to respond. She pumped slower than before to ensure I didn't cum before she was ready. As her climax built she started to move faster. The friction against my sore cock hurt, but I didn't care. We climaxed together. I thrust up with whatever energy I had left and she met each thrust by squeezing my cock and milking whatever I could muster.

"Clean me up." She said when we had recovered. "You know you have to consume what you sow."

I returned to my room about lunchtime to find Jennifer already there. We talked about our experiences and how we felt about everything that had happened.

"I enjoyed the night." I said. "What Maureen and the others did was like a fantasy; but it doesn't compare to how I feel when serving you. It's up to you whether we continue down this path but as far as I'm concerned, I'll always be your humble servant."

"I think I had a sexual awakening as well." She replied. "I've always known I had an Alpha personality. It was always the same in everything I did; I had to win. I wanted to be on top, the one making the rules. Tonight I found that it isn't enough being a winner, I need to make others submit as well."

"Last night I nearly orgasmed while I had some guy worship my feet while on his knees." She continued. "I paddled him to tears and had him suck my cock. I sodomized him until he cried and made him kiss my ass. Regardless of what I did to him, he begged to serve me. It was a feeling I'd never experienced before, even when subjecting you to some of the torments of the last few months."

"So where do we go from here?" I asked.

"We have several paths we can follow." She replied. "We can go back to the way things were before we started our game. We can incorporate some of the new things we've experienced into our lovemaking, but our relationship would be based on equality."

"Okay," I replied. "But what about your need to be in charge? Are you willing to give that up?"

"I would if that's what it takes to make our marriage work." She replied. "Or we could continue down the path we are heading with me in charge and you as my submissive. I would make all of the decisions for both of us and you would serve me without question. If I decide to stay in the group, I'd change your role from a switch to a submissive so you would spend every party submitting to one or more of the female members. You would give your life to me and I would love and cherish you for it. If that's what you choose, there will be no going back."

She gave me the rest of the weekend to think about it. We went back to the room where we made love like newlyweds. We played with some of the other couples for the rest of the weekend. Ethel and Joyce were frequent visitors and Candice even stopped by for another ride on my tongue.

We stopped by Lori and Jack's room. Jack was tied face down across the bed and Lori was using one of her cocks on his ass. Jennifer suggested I join him. She took pictures of both of us and then posted it to my profile. She invited anyone who commented to bring their dildos and join her for some fun. For the rest of the afternoon Jack and I were poked and paddled by women we really didn't know.

Camila showed up and took my ass again. Her cock was much larger than the one she used during our interview, and I think she was still mad about how I hard I had rammed my cock in her. She devastated my ass as the other women cheered her on. When she was done, someone else took her place.

I came more during that weekend than I had in the previous month and although I was sore from all that had happened, by the time the weekend was over I knew my decision would be easy.

I spent Monday composing a letter to my wife expressing my love and devotion to her. I promised to love, honor and most importantly, obey her every wish. I put my chastity device on and sealed the key in the envelope with the letter. I placed it on the bed for her to find later that night.

When she found the letter and read it she looked at me and asked if I was sure. I told her I was. She took the key and put it around her neck. She accepted my offer of devotion before telling me to please her.

I spent most of the night between Jennifer's legs. I brought her to multiple orgasms. When she announced it was time to fuck, I assumed she would unlock my cock. Instead, she strapped on her new dildo harness and slid one end of the fake cock into her pussy while the other end hung almost to her knees.

It was a couple of weeks later when Ethel called me into her office for my daily inspection. Joyce and Connie were there as well. She reminded me of the picture contest where she had emailed pictures from the CFNM parties to all my female co-workers and announced that Connie had won the contest. She also thought it would be fitting for Connie to be present for my daily inspection. I dropped my pants to display the crotch less panties that Jennifer had selected for me to wear over my chastity belt.

Ethel's cell phone rang as the women inspected me.

"We'll continue this later." Ethel said. "Joyce, the others are at the outer door. Would you escort them in? Jim, pull up your pants and have a seat. I've scheduled a meeting for this morning and the others have arrived."

A group of women entered the room. I recognized most of them as department heads and co-workers. I was surprised when Jennifer walked in followed by a woman that looked familiar but who I couldn't really place. There were about a dozen women in the room. I was the only man.

"There are going to be some personnel changes here in the near future." Ethel announced. "I am planning to retire in a few years and turn the operation over to my daughter, Morgan."

Morgan introduced herself to the group. I could now see the resemblance, especially in her demeanor. She was a well-dressed plus sized woman who spoke with poise and authority. The more I thought about it, the more I recognized her from her profile pictures.

"She will be taking over as the chief operational officer of the company while she learns more about how the company operates." Ethel announced. "She has a master's degree in business and has been working as an executive assistant for a friend of mine for the past four years. Eventually she will succeed me; but for now, I will continue as the CEO and provide her guidance when necessary."

"I am also adding Jennifer Brown to our staff as our new VP in charge of Personnel. She'll assume her duties beginning next month." Ethel continued. "Unfortunately that could cause a conflict of interest since her husband Jim is the director of our IT department and would be her subordinate. Therefore I am promoting him to VP in charge of special projects. He will report directly to me but will be available to assist all of our corporate officers and department heads whenever needed."

"That means we need a new director of IT." Ethel added. "I'm offering that position to Connie. Jim, I expect you to get her up to speed on everything you are working on so you can assume your new duties next week."

"Most of our other department heads will also be promoted to vice president." Morgan added. "I learned a lot working for Maureen and found that women are more suited to a role of leadership. I am happy to say that, with the exception of Jim, all of our corporate officers and supervisors will be female. From now on, this is a female owned and operated business and our male employees will have to learn how to serve or look for employment elsewhere."

"Now where were we?" Ethel asked.

"We were inspecting Jim's panties." Connie snickered. "I didn't get a good look at them yet so could he strip for us again so everyone can have a look. And by the way...Jim, I emailed all of the girls here at the office and let them know that the pictures were of you. They were very interested. I think you'll be very popular with them from now on."

"Jim, one of your new duties will be improving morale." Ethel announced. "Why don't you start with my feet and work your way around the room? If we have time, maybe we'll check out some of your other talents if our new VP in charge of personnel doesn't mind?"

Epilogue

I guess I should have known from the start that this game would get out of hand. Jennifer and I were too competitive for anything else to happen. What I didn't expect was for my love for her to evolve into accepting a role as her submissive. The more I served, the more I discovered my submissive persona. I sealed my fate when I gave her total control over me. I worship her in every way and she rewards me with an abundance of love.

Now her dominance over me has extended to work. All of the female employees know of my status and have been given permission to use me as they wish. At least my cock is safe, locked securely in its chastity cage with Jennifer controlling its release.

All of the women in the neighborhood also know of my status. Jennifer still invites them over for a monthly party where I serve then in the nude. I've become used to it now. I am proud of my submissive status. I'm sure most men who claim to be dominant couldn't imagine doing the things that I do; nor do I suspect they enjoy as many sexual rewards.

As for the group, we were accepted after attending our sixth party. Jennifer and I are both 5 star members. We now attend several private events each month in addition to the group parties.

Jennifer continues to push my limits but never forces me to do anything I truly object to.

The board keeps the parties safe but there have been occasions where things have gotten out of hand at some of the private parties. I trust Jennifer to protect me and she has never let me down.

One of her favorite teases is to tell me that she is going to give me to one of the other women and find a real man to please her. It scares me when she threatens this but I know she is happy and would never really do it. She does loan me to several of her friends on occasion but is always glad to see me when I return.

Last month her college roommates came to live with us. They will start working for Ethel soon. Jennifer is exploring her bisexuality more now, and I am serving three beautiful goddesses every day. I've never regretted my decision to serve and I can honestly say our little game did spice up our marriage.

medic45
medic45
369 Followers
12