All Comments on 'One Week Ch. 04'

by Louise69

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please continue with the story. Thanks.

I loved the story. But I was a little confused at times with it because you did not tell us until late in this part of the story about the plot of using Nicola and Angela against Emma. Some of it near the end of the story seems to been cut short. It left some questions of what had happened. I do hope that you will add to the story to clear up about the wedding, Louise and Jade's future, the law firm they worked at, Nicola and Angela's future, and what the proposal from the Government man was and why Louise had to get Emma out of prison. I do hope that you will add to this story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It Was An Amazing Story...

...And I had, well... lets just say that by the very end of chapter 19 I had to take a seriously long break to recover. Erotic? Geez Louise, that was the hottest thing I've read on here. But I have to also agree with the first reviewer, theres a lot that needs 'fleshing out' as well. It seems to have been listed on its own, even tho it was called "chapter 4". Perhaps it might sound even better with a different name than the 'one week' story has, although that had to do with more than 1 calendar week, its premise is understood as it involves a one week change-over for Louise's life, just as Nick became Nicola in this new story. I kinda like the "just give me one second" line, as a suggestion anyway. I guess its always a fun premise to bring in the big, bad guberment, but for those that have been involved with it on 'intimate' terms know they can barely take care of understanding their own probs, let alone figuring out a con in the porno industry. But for the sake of your wonderful story I'd be willing to suspend my level of disbelief a bit, and hope you will give us an even better thrill ride next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So erotic, makes me want to be Louise!

I love the fact that you've taken time to write an actual story with characters to care about. I think that there are plenty of clues as to what Louise is up to during the story, but a con in a porn world is a new one on me! I was happy to let it slide as well as I was having such a blast.

I'd love to see where you go next with this and hope that you continue to write such great sex scenes - they're always inventive and erotic!

Let's hope we don't have to wait another few years for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!

You ARE planning a comeback as a writer, aren't you?!?!?! If this was to finish up the story you did a really bad, BAD thing with that last bit about Louise going to visit Emma in jail, and the whole government involvement!!! How RUDE!!!!!!!!! <-- Humor <Laughs!!!> You are a very good writer, and I hope you continue this story now that you set the hook for all your readers. :-)

christi11christi11about 11 years ago
ACK!

I'm the same poster as the "UGH" comment. I was trying to edit my post but Lit ate the last half of it. :-( So I'll try again.

You ARE planning a comeback as a writer, aren't you?!?!?!?! If this was to finish up the story, you did a really bad, BAD, EVIL thing with that last bit about Louise going to visit Emma in jail, and the whole government involvement!!! How RUDE! (Humor/teasing about rude) <Laughs!!!> You are a very good writer, and I hope you continue this story now that you set the hook for all your readers. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome but..

This whole series was awesome, until the end - i'm all for twisting the plot like that, i mean happy ever after stories are rather boring, but why on earth would she try and save Emma after all she went through?

CarolineShawCarolineShawabout 11 years ago
Brilliant

Louise,

You have created a monster, your story keeps drawing me in, the sex scenes are fantastic and the plots are fantastical but well written.

You can't leave us hanging there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You Always Leave us waiting for more

Please Please tell me this isn't the last part that you will be doing. I don't care if it takes another 4 years to complete I need the rest. You are a fantastic writer and always leave your readers wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More please!!

Please say you have more. You could make one hell of a niche romance writer, with the talent you have for drawing me in then setting a cliff-hanger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

not long enough need more to this story

MadMadPattMadMadPattover 10 years ago
More

As it appears others have said before me...More More More of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

only gave you a 5 because there was no 6. more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cliffhanger or hook

How many years this time Louise?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

more more more

Kink_KidKink_Kidover 9 years ago
Wow

I love you louise :) ... please kep it up xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesime

Loved every leter, more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good but.......!

Too long. Too much ridiculous detail. Totally unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Found entire book on kindle

With a bunch of extras added and 2 extra parts to finish the story. About 90, 000 extra words!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Anonymous comment below, how did you find it on Kindle? What was it called?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Answer to Anonymous question of where to find the book.

I do not find it on Amazon.com 's web site right now. It was listed a few weeks ago when I looked for it. It does show when you put the info in Google, but then does not show up in Amazon. Both books were listed, the ones here as 6 episodes and the sequel that begins where this story ended. I wish that I had bought them before they were removed. One of the books you are looking for was called - One Week The Collection Episodes 1 to 6, Louise Nichols. Good luck in finding them. I wish Louise would put a copy of the sequel on this site. I would love to know how it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kindle copy...

...turns out, Louise is having another book published under different name and genre. For time being, the next two parts will be unavailable, which is a shame. I read part 5 and it's the best of the lot. Part 6 jumps the shark a bit, but she says that her intent was to try something different and set up new adventures if people were interested and create a kind of expanded world with different characters and different styles of story. Still, I live in hope for more!

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 7 years ago
Smiling ear to ear

Louise you beautiful wonderful person. You've done it once again. Left us a tad confused as to what was going on in your mind. You pulled it all together in the end as if saying "Take That Dear Reader". Somehow I knew you would as I also knew that we haven't seen the last The Conniving Bitch, Emma. She stepped on our Super girl Louise's cape Paying the consequence for her action.

I can't say enough to express how much I enjoy your writing. If you are a girl as your name implies Or a male using a pen name I falling in love with you. (smiles)

XO TBC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous