One Week Ch. 04

Story Info
Louise gets revenge.
25.4k words
4.58
71.1k
23

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise69
Louise69
327 Followers

First of all, a huge apology for making it such a long wait! I'd written Louise's revenge a long time ago, but hated it and deleted the whole story. It took a long time to find something I was happy with and then even longer to get round to writing it; the sex, for me, has to resonate and be different each time, so I had to do some exploring of my own....

Finally, it was the wonderful emails I received over the last few years, most of them very kind and thankful and most asking for a finale and some closure.

There were even a few angry ones, but they, in some ways, spurred me on to finish the story.

I hope you enjoy the story, it may take a while until it gets to the "action", but i hope that you enjoy the characters as much as I do; if you've made it this far, then I guess you do!

Once again, a big thank you for all of your support. This story is for you.

Louise Xxx

Prologue

I don't know how long I'd been awake or if I'd even slept that night. A cool breeze from an open window had drifted through the room, chilling the satin of my neglige and the soft silk of my bed sheets. The large King Size bed felt empty without Jade and I'd subconsciously taken to sleeping on her pillow, crying softly as her wondrous scent faded with time.

It had been 3 months since the accident and soon I'd find out if my carefully laid plans would come to fruition. Working through every facet of my machinations, I chewed my lip until the bitter taste of blood brought me back to some form of reality. I'd drifted through the last few months in a daze. But today would be different. Today it would all change.

Realising that it was pointless to try and pursue sleep further, I stepped out of bed and wrapped a silk kimono around myself. Catching a glance in the moonlit mirror, I secretly delighted at the perfectly formed breasts that pushed at the kimono. They'd been created to perfection, a nice C cup that still tingled when I moved or when the soft satin of my neglige brushed delicately against it.

I hated Jackie's house, resenting it's opulence and grandeur as I padded down the carpeted stairs. The house was empty, haunted by its loss, my footsteps echoing gloomily down the long corridors and high ceilings.

In the kitchen, I switched the Nespresso on and bade it produce a caffeine infused drink to clear my foggy head. Curling up on a comfy chair in the conservatory, I tucked my legs under myself in a feminine manner that now came second nature to me and watched the sun rise, its warmth chasing away a winter reluctant to relinquish its grip on the country.

A soft chime on my phone alerted me to a new email, and I swiped the screen with a long, perfectly manicured nail painted a deep purple to unlock it and read the mail. It was absorbing and I was swiftly lost in its contents. As I finished it, chuckling at the content, another email popped into my inbox. I'd been waiting a long time for this particular one and grinned at the news. A swift check of the tabloid websites confirmed the news with some sufficiently lurid details. It had even made the front page of the Independent and Times.

I sighed contentedly and finished my coffee. As I made my way to the kitchen, the house phone rang, klaxon loud in such a large, barely occupied house. I dropped my cup with fright. It was the loudest noise this house had heard in some time and I'd grown accustomed to the quiet.

Checking the clock on the kitchen wall, and wondering who could be calling at such an early hour, I stepped over the smashed crockery and headed to the hallway where an old fashioned phone nestled on a stand between the two stairways that curled up to the first floor.

"Hello?" I said, picking up the heavy receiver. "Louise here." I marvelled at how feminine my voice now sounded and how I didn't think of myself as anything but Louise, despite what was still nestled between my legs.

A throaty chuckle sounded at the other end of the receiver. The voice, when it came, was slightly parched and strained, but my spirits soared as I heard it.

"You going to come and pick me up then or what?"

I squealed with delight, dropping the phone and sprinting upstairs as fast as I could. The receiver clattered on the floor and I could hear a panicked voice coming from it.

"Louise? Louise? You ok? What's going on?!"

"I'm on my way!" I screamed over my shoulder as I ran to my bedroom and pulled out some clothes to wear. Grabbing some silky knickers, I shimmied them up my recently waxed legs and tucked my cock into a pouch woven into the underside. Taking some skinny jeans, I threw them on, and, eschewing a polo neck jumper more suited to the weather, I grabbed a silk strappy top that would show off the fact that I had a wondrous new pair of breasts.

Rushing to the mirror, I quickly applied some make up. I'd had painful electrolysis yet enjoyed the benefits of smooth, hairless skin on my face. It took a few moments to apply some eyeliner and make my eyes look larger and more alluring, some rouge to colour my pale complexion and some lipstick to moisten them up with some colour. Keeping the scheme natural, I chuckled at how I would have gone for something a bit more slutty at the beginning of my transformation, but now reserved that for evenings out, not a trip to the hospital.

Taking my long hair in one hand, I pulled it back and, with the other, wrapped a band round to give me a pony tail. I no longer needed to wear wigs and had long ago lost my nervousness about going out in public. I hadn't been read for a long time.

To ward off the cold, I took a leather jacket from the cupboard and zipped it up enough to give some warmth, but not too high to hide my breasts. I wanted her to see them as soon as I arrived at the hospital. Slipping into my favourite knee high boots with a pointed toe and a five inch spike of a heel, I headed to the car and took off at pace, the wheels from the Ferrari spewing out gravel from beneath them.

As I headed to the hospital, my mind drifted to the first email I'd received that morning. It had brought confirmation that my revenge on Emma had brought with it some surprising, but hardly unexpected benefits.

Now, Dear Reader, having made it this far on my journey with me, I understand that there are two things you've waited patiently to discover. Who survived that horrendous car crash other than myself? And how did I go about seeking my vengeance?

I'm afraid you will have to wait until I get to the hospital to find who survived. Every story has to have a beginning, a middle and an end. A proper order of things.

I'll start with my revenge.

I'm no killer, though I had been tempted by such violence. I wanted Emma's destruction to be complete. I wanted her life ruined. Every facet needed to be completely desecrated. Nothing would be safe. I wanted her to feel what I felt. Jackie and Jade had shown me a world of love and happiness. That was gone now. The last few months had been empty. Hollow. Despair had engulfed me, swamped the very core of my being.

That would be repaid. With interest. As I contemplated the morning's headlines, I felt some warmth of satisfaction. Revenge is petty and for the weak I was told. Screw that. The villany I was taught, I executed. I went hard and bettered the instruction.

In order to enjoy my revenge as I did, I will allow the contents of my first email that day to be divulged. May I introduce you to Nick and his diary. Emailed so I may understand the extent of his gratitude. It took a long time to find him, but once I did, I knew straight away that he was the one. He was perfect. As I destroyed Emma, I gave him a life he never knew he wanted. Cosmic Karma. There's a set of cosmic scales balancing out as we speak.

Chapter One

Epiphany. It's an oft used word that has very little meaning now. Yet I've had one. A mind blowing, earth shattering revelation that has completely changed my life for the better. Before my epiphany, I was drifting through a life devoid of meaning or even emotion.

Sure, most people looked on jealously as my career took off. I got casting calls every week to star in the next big porno, and I was paid to screw the most beautiful women who didn't care if the camera was on or off or what they were asked to do. The money was handsome, and I had a big house overlooking Greenwich park and anything I could ask for.

Thing was, I felt numb. Desensitised to the world. Like it was happening, but I was an observer. My life was happening to someone else and I was just a passenger in this person's brain.

That is, until I met her. The most beautiful and stunning person of body and mind you could ever hope to meet. She changed everything. Took one look at me, knew what was wrong and fixed it. She used me too, but I let her. Who wouldn't?

It started after the last day of shooting my latest film. Shutting the film crew from my mind, I mechanically went through the motions as the stunning blonde dropped to her knees and took my cock in her well practised mouth. She groaned excessively as I thrust deep into her throat, my large member filling her completely as she struggled to contain it. Mumbling through the "script", I let my mind drift as I let myself meander to a climax, deciding what film I would watch that night and what food I needed to get on the way home.

"Cut!" yelled the director, a corpulent man with permanently wet lips that dribbled slightly when he spoke. He continuously dabbed them with a damp tissue as he gave an exuberant appraisal of my performance. I shrugged off the praise as I tugged on my jeans and pulled out my phone to check my messages. There was one from Artie asking to call him, so I said my goodbyes and left, barely registering the coy farewell from the blonde who moments ago had squealed with delight as I'd ejaculated over her face and breasts.

Stepping into my car, I dialled Artie, rubbing my eyes wearily as he answered the phone with his usual phrase.

"Fanny Adams massage parlour, how can I help you?" His deep voice rumbled down the phone and I chuckled softly.

"Christ Artie, you not get bored saying that?"

"Nope," came the swift reply. He spoke rapidly, as he always did, his sentences spraying out in a staccato rhythm as if his tongue struggled to keep up with his thoughts. Knowing Artie, it probably did. "Got a new job for you kid," he began. He always called me kid despite being only four years older.

"This one'll pay you triple. Means you can take that mini break you've been moaning about for the last two years. Asked for you specifically."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, suddenly intrigued. Not at being asked for specifically; that had happened plenty of times as my profile grew, but the increased wages were interesting. I'd been asking for a break now for a while, but Artie kept taking contracts on my behalf, wanting to "strike while the iron's hot" or some such rubbish.

"What're they asking for?" I said. "You know I won't do any of that weird shit some of your other clients do." Artie's rumbling laugh echoed down the phone.

"None of that," he replied, humour still lacing his tone. "They're a new company wanting to make quality stuff for the more upmarket crowd, none of this internet drivel that's killing the market. Good old fashioned porn. Contract's here waiting for you to sign."

"Same old?" I asked.

"Same old," he said. "Body and soul for three days, four shoots, four orgies or whatever they want. Same old."

"No worries, I'll be round later to sign it." I hung up and turned on the car, giving little thought to the contract. Had I not been drifting through the days, I'd have read that contract properly and not signed it. But I did. With a flourish and a joke with Artie about the next few months I'd have off whilst he sweated over his more salubrious clients. I slept well that night, a whirlwind trip across Europe, the Steppe and China my last wondrous thoughts that day.

I woke refreshed and ready for my last shoot for months. I went for the usual morning run that kept my body trim and took a long, hot shower that cleansed every pore of my body. After a large breakfast to fuel up for the day, I hopped in my car and drove to the designated site, a disused warehouse on the Docks that had somehow survived the culling for the 2012 Olympics.

A bustle of vehicles crowded the parking area and I noted that all the equipment being transported by efficient looking men and women into the building looked brand new, backing up Artie's theory about a new kid on the block. I stepped out of my car and walked to the main entrance to be greeted by the most stunning woman that I'd ever met.

She was dressed in a figure hugging black dress that clung to the contours of her body as if she'd been poured into it. She moved with elegance and grace despite the five inch heeled patent black court shoes that she wore and a dress that prevented much movement of the legs at any point above the knee. Her long dark hair hung in ponytail draped artfully over one shoulder, highlighting a sensuously curved neck and long platinum earrings that sparkled in the morning sun as the light flickered off the Hearts of Stone diamonds.

Her eyes were playful; daring as if promising untold sexual pleasures and her lips, full, yet well defined, were raised in an open smile that beguiled the senses. Her eyes were deep, green pools of sex dappled with brown, yet her mouth showed an innocence that sucked you in.

Her low cut dress showed her cleavage to full effect and for the first time in my life, I stammered and sputtered like a smitten school boy and took her outstretched hand. It was soft and firm, well manicured with bright red varnish to match her lips.

"I'm..er...hi. I'm..." I mumbled. The Goddess in front of me gave a throaty chuckle.

"I'm Louise," she said. Her voice soft and gentle, yet quiet. "You must be Nick. I've been expecting you."

I followed her into the building, watching her arse sway in her heels as she led me passed the crew and a mock up of an old victorian bedroom and into my dressing room.

I barely heard a word of what she had said. It was like a light had switched on in her presence and I was no longer day dreaming. I couldn't understand why. As she led me into my room, she pointed at a clothes rack to my side and told me to choose what I wanted to wear for the first session.

"You'll do two sessions today and tomorrow and one the day after. I hope that's to your satisfaction?" She turned on her heels and faced me with the full force of her beauty. It took me a moment to realise that she was speaking.

"Oh, yes. Sorry, I don't seem to have woken up yet," I lied and shook her hand once more. Having no idea what the plot of the "film" was about, I asked if she had a script or any specifics that I needed to do. Louise let slip a chuckle and indicated the rack of clothes beside her.

"These will tell you all you need to know," she said. "Annie will be in shortly to help with your make-up" With that, she walked gracefully out of the room. I sighed and looked around. It was spacious with plenty of mirrors and good lighting. The walls were painted a light shade of blue and it looked clean and inviting. I'd been in some dingy dressing rooms in my time and was pleased that the next few days would go smoothly if this was anything to go by.

I moved to the dressing rack and paused, confusion marring my features. The rack was filled with women's clothing, all manner of dresses and underwear. On a stand next to it, sat many pairs of shoes all with the tallest of heels. It didn't take long to work out what sort of porno I was making.

"Fuck," I swore under my breath. "I knew it was too good to be true." I stormed out of the room to find Louise, my anger and disappointment clouding my lust from earlier. She'd made it as far as the set and was directing her crew to make some subtle adjustments to the studio. She had exacting standards it would seem.

"Louise," I called as I approached. "A word if you please?" She turned to me, with a knowing smile on her face. She was, quite simply, breathtaking. I refused to let it quell my anger.

"I was wondering how long it would take," she said. She seemed unfazed, even expectant of my anger. "Come. Follow me to my office. Let's have a drink and a chat."

Chapter 2

"Look," I said, as Louise put a bottle of beer in front of me and sat on the edge of the desk, slightly to my side. Her room was opulent, yet tastefully decorated. Soft hues and textures mixed with dark woods and leather. Though it was early, I took the proffered drink and sipped the cool liquid.

"I've seen all manner of porn films, filmed all sorts, but I'm not into the trannie scene. My reputation will take a hit I can't afford to take. The industry is going down the pan and I need to take what I can get before I can't make any kind of living any more. It's a great contract and offer, but I can't take it. Long term, I can't afford to be made a laughing stock of."

Louise looked at me expectantly, waiting for my argument to peter out. When she saw that I was done, she asked a simple question.

"What if no one knew it was you?"

"No one's that good," I replied. "Besides, it's not my thing."

Louise leaned forward, put one hand on my chest, where we could both feel my heart pounding and looked at me closely. She was centimetres away, her perfume filling my nostrils with its intoxicating scent. When she spoke, the words cut into my soul.

"You're dead inside Nick. I can see it in your eyes. I've been looking a long time for the right person, and that one is you. There's no joy in your days. You yearn for something else. Something different. You look at yourself in a mirror, yet don't see anything. Life is but ash to you. The problem? You don't know what it is you seek. I do."

She leaned closer, now whispering in my ear.

"I can wake you up. Give me one second of your time. Just one. And I will make you see yourself."

I'm a sceptic. I don't trust. I don't believe, and I have little faith. Least of all in humanity, of which I see it at its most base. But there and then, I'd have signed my soul to her. Every word she said struck home. She'd verbalised what I'd only begun to think.

With parched throat and my heart beating loudly, I nodded assent.

Chapter 3

"How did you know?" I asked as I gazed at myself in the mirror. What stared back was stunning. Louise was right. It only took one second and I was forever changed. Louise smiled, somehow sad yet pleased.

"I stood as you do now but three months past." I stared in shock. She'd had me fooled, even more, had me lusting after her perfect femininity.

"You're..." Now Louise chuckled, a throaty sound that tickled my encased cock.

"I am," she said. A simple statement, yet full of so much. I stared back in the mirror, amazed once more. This felt so right.

It hadn't at first. Louise had walked me to my dressing room, and opened a door I had assumed led to a cupboard, but instead led to a large, tiled bathroom filled with all manner of exotic scents and toiletries. She pointed a well manicured hand to a razor.

"Take that, make yourself smooth. I'll take my promised second, but not yet. I don't want to see any hair on your body. Your face," she said as she curled her nail down my stubble, the rasping sound all there was between us. "Shave close. Once I've had my second, we can talk about longer terms fixes."

As she walked out, her heels loud on the tiled floor, I marvelled at how I'd been so easily manipulated. Her words had struck a chord, yet it was her physical presence that had made it so easy to be manipulated. I'd had sex, through work and recreation with more women than I could count, yet I had been attracted to very few.

As I stepped into the shower, I picked up the feminine razor and used the scented foam to cleanse my body of hair.

Louise69
Louise69
327 Followers