One Week Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding one of the bed pillars, I stepped into my court shoes and felt a surge of joy as the heels raised my height up. My achilles protested after last night's dancing, but I ignored them as I sat in front of the mirror and attached my jewellery and wig, feeling more complete as I ever had as I pulled the hair back and tied it into a ponytail using a band from the dresser.

Walking into the living room and kitchen area, Angela gave a nod of approval and stepped forward to kiss me. I returned the kiss.

Life was good.

She handed me a leather jacket, and as I zipped it up, passed me my handbag. Slipping it onto the crook of my arm, I opened the front door and walked into the hall, a surge of fear coursing through my veins as I stepped out.

I wondered how long I'd feel afraid walking down the streets dressed like this. Last night, Angela had been with me and I'd been drunk. I was now very much sober and glanced around nervously.

Angela, seeing my discomfort, put her arm through mine and used her other hand to raise my chin.

"Walk proud hun. You look fantastic and no one would even begin to guess what you are."

"And what's that?" I asked. "Some kind of freak." She stopped suddenly and spun me to face her.

"Beautiful is what you are. Not just your body either. Now shut up, stop with the fear and embrace what you have become." She gazed at me with such fierceness, that I quailed under her stare.

"You're right," I stammered. "I'm sorry."

"Damn straight you are," muttered Angela darkly. "Now let's get a taxi. We're going to be late."

Chapter 11

The studio had been set up in the same victorian fashion as previously, with the same oak panelling, green carpets and heavily stylised, ornate furniture. This time, the set was of a billiards room with a fire crackling in a fireplace, heavy leather furniture and a pool table in the rear. It looked lived in and well cared for. As if someone really did live there.

Louise was directing the crew to set up, once again ensuring that it was correct to her exacting standards. She looked stunning in a green wraparound silk dress that attenuated her curvaceous body and showed her slim legs which were further lengthened by court shoes with a five and a half inch heel. The sole was red indicating its make and expense.

"You all know this has to be perfect," she said as we drew close. "That painting should be Pollock, not Picasso." As the crew hurried off to change the painting, she turned and gave a look of sheer delight as she saw us, scurrying over and taking both my hands.

"Nicola!," she cried. "I'm so glad you turned up! I was hoping you would and not nick!"

She turned to Angela, who positively glowed with pride.

"A helping hand from the Angelic works wonders I'm sure," she fussed as she led us through the set and to our changing rooms, speaking scattershot over her shoulder.

"You have half an hour to get ready, then we'll shoot. After that, you can take the rest of the day off until six, when I want you back sharpish. I have a million things to do!"

She swirled out in a storm of silk and left us breathless in the changing room.

"Now," said Angela with a gleam in her eye. "What shall we get you to wear today?"

Chapter 12

I stepped from the dressing room a little hesitantly. I was wearing an exceptionally tight leather dress that Angela chose, with a hem that came only a few inches below my buttocks. It was sleeveless with a high neck and the whole of the rear had small loops instead of a zip through which Angela had laced me into the dress.

Despite my corset reducing my waist by several inches, Angela had tightened the dress as far as it could go and I could barely bend. Though the dress was short, it still kept my legs close together and I struggled in knee high boots with heels that were closer to six inches than five.

Angela was dressed likewise, though hers dress was brown leather as opposed to my black.

Once Angela had fixed my make up, the speaker in the dressing room cackled to life.

"Ready when you are ladies," came Louise's voice, made metallic by the speaker. "Were all set up, so just walk in, greet the guests and take it from there. We have cameras all around the set, hidden or otherwise so you don't need to worry about getting any money shots, we've got you covered!"

"Guests?" I asked nervously. Angela smiled.

"Two men," she replied. Seeing my sudden panic, she gripped my arm. "You'll be fine. Don't do anything you don't want to. Afterwards, we'll spend the rest of the day together. What happens in there, doesn't impact upon what we did last night or will do tonight. Ok?"

I nodded my assent and we strutted out. I was getting used to walking in heels, but the tight dress and height of the heels did make it difficult.

As we entered the set, the lights had dimmed and I noticed again how it looked like someone's home - lived in and used, yet very stately. Sat on the sofa by the fire were two men who rose to greet us.

They were both tall and dressed simply in jeans and a t-shirt. A day ago, if I'd been asked to describe them, I'd have said they both had dark hair, were shaved and both had light skin. One was slightly paler and the other had startling blue eyes.

Now, if I'd been asked, I would have said that they were both handsome and well built. My world view is changing, I thought as I stepped forward and accepted each of their kisses on the cheek.

"Evening ladies," said the one with blue eyes. "My name is Brad and this is Dean." As he indicated Dean, the paler one, he took my hand and asked if I'd like a drink. It was barely ten in the morning, but seeing as we were playing evening rules, I agreed.

Angela went to sit with Dean as Brad and I fixed a drink from the cocktail bar. As I moved to the bar, Brad's arm snaked around my waist as he guided me on.

"You're stunning," he whispered, and my heart fluttered. I knew it was all part of the scene, but it had been set up as if we were alone. He'd said it so quietly, I doubt if any of the mic's had picked it up.

Blushing slightly, I fixed some drinks, Beers for the boys and vodka and coke for the girls, and Brad helped me take them back to the sofa. Angela and Dean were already kissing and I felt a pang of jealousy. She's straddled his legs and this had caused her dress to ride up showing that she had no underwear on.

She turned as we arrived, took the drinks and placed them on the table beside the sofa before guiding me onto the sofa and kissing me passionately, Dean sat between us looking on with lust. Brad sat to one side, and with an ease that showed his strength, lifted me onto his lap and kissed me.

I'd never kissed a man before yet felt no repulsion. His skin wasn't soft like Angela's but he had a musk and scent that were strongly arousing. His big arms gripped my waist as he manoeuvred me some more so that I now straddled him, my dress riding up to show my knickers.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I leaned into the kiss and gasped as I felt his cock harden beneath me. It felt almost as big as mine and I could feel the lust stirring my own cock. It was begging to be set free from its satin cage.

"Let's mix things up a bit," said Dean. He reached into a bag on the floor and pulled a large double dildo from it. It had a penis shaped phallus on one end and the same on the other side, separated by a ridge with a button on it.

Dean lifted my skirt some more and tugged my knickers down, grinning as my cock popped out, filled with blood and lust. He eased himself from under me and Dean did the same with Angela, directing us to kneel on the leather sofa facing out towards the arm rest. It was difficult in the tight dresses, and the heels from our shoes locked with each other once or twice, but we managed it.

As we moved, Brad took off his shirt and shook his jeans from his legs. His own cock sprang out and I gazed in lust at his toned torso and large, throbbing member.

I suddenly felt a coldness on my arse as Dean applied some lube. He then did the same to Angela. She was facing away from me, our arses almost touching, but she looked back at me and smiled.

It was a smile that said everything would be ok.

Dean then started to insert the dildo into my willing arse. It was as big as the plug that Angela had filled me with last night and I pushed onto it, revelling in the fullness it gave me. It was becoming much easier to fit these dildo's and plugs in and I relished how they massaged my G-spot. Easing it in and out as if I was being fucked, Dean managed to get the entire half into me, eliciting moans of pleasure from me as I did so.

He then did the same to Angela, pushing the other half into her arse so that we became joined together by a single phallus. As the end of the dildo was pushed further into her, she moaned with pleasure and pushed back. This caused my end of the dildo to push further into me and we rocked back and forth gently, stimulating my g-spot.

Once we were both fully plugged, Dean pressed the switch on the dildo, causing pleasurable waves of lust to ripple through my body. Brad stepped forward and presented me with his cock, which I took greedily into my mouth.

I'd sucked on a strap on and a penis gag in the last twenty four hours, but Brad's cock was something different entirely. It was warm and tasted wonderful, but I did struggle to fit it in. I took the shaft with one hand, and guided it in deeper and deeper down my throat causing Brad to moan with ecstasy. Dean was moaning too and I knew that Angela was doing the same.

Angela and I were joined by a giant dildo in our arse's, both of us on our knees sucking cock. The soft leather of the dress, with its satin lining, caressed me, and my knee high boots further enhanced the feeling that I was in some sex crazed fantasy that I never knew I wanted, yet now knew to be what I needed.

A strand of hair from my wig slipped from behind my ear as Brad gently took hold of my head and started to push deeper still. Angela was pushing back on the vibrating dildo as did I and I started to feel myself climaxing.

Before I could cum, Brad pulled his cock from my mouth, leaving me disappointed. I looked up questioningly and he winked. Taking us both gently, he and Dean pulled us from the dual dildo. I hated the empty feeling that it left and turned to see that it was still in Angela. She pulled me toward her and we started kissing, our hands groping each other through the leather of the dress

Dean then took off the condom he'd put round my part of the dildo and then curved it around so that he could place it into Angela's wet pussy. We continued to kiss as Dean pushed it further into her. Once the plug was firmly in her pussy and up her arse, she swivelled on the sofa so that she lay under me and I was on all fours.

Groaning with pleasure, she took my pulsating cock in her mouth as her vibrating double dildo brought her to repeated climax. Brad stepped forward again and this time, I managed to get his cock down my throat much more easily, one hand leaning on the arm rest, the other caressing his balls.

As I did so, Dean kneeled on the sofa and started pushing his cock into my willing arse. It was still lubed from the dildo and slid in easily. I groaned with pleasure and suckled greedily on Brad's cock, working up and down its shaft in a way I knew I liked.

Dean started thrusting hard, getting quicker and quicker as he was brought to climax. I pushed back in time to his thrusts and clenched his cock with my sphincter. He gripped my corseted waist tightly, the leather of my dress creaking as he did so.

With Angela sucking my cock, it didn't take long for me to start climaxing too, gouts of cum filling Angela's mouth. WIthin seconds, whilst Dean thrust quicker and quicker, Brad loosed a stream of salty cum down my throat.

A day ago, I'd have gagged at the idea of this, but now I drank greedily, not wanting to spill a drop. I groaned loudly with pleasure as my mouth and arse filled with cum, some dribbling down my leg as I pushed back on Deans cock as he continued to spurt. Brad grabbed my head and thrust deeper as his climax came to a shuddering conclusion and we all collapsed in a heap, breathless with our actions.

In the silence, a vibrating sounded, muffled by the heap of torso's collapsed on the sofa.

"Could someone turn this thing off please?!" cried Angela into the studio.

Chapter 13

"What does this all mean?" I asked, close to tears. Angela gripped my hand and put an arm around my shoulders, bringing me closer to her.

After the shoot, Louise had entered, delighted again at our work and ushered us off set to have the rest of the day off. Brad, who clearly knew Louise, offered to take her to the hospital. She paused, as if to say no, but shrugged and accepted his offer.

As he led her away, Angela took me back to the dressing room and helped me out of the dress. We barely spoke as she chose some tight jeans and a satin blouse for me to wear. As I put on some knee high boots over the jeans, I asked if she was ok.

She smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm fine," she replied. "But what about you?" She looked searchingly into my eyes and I told her I was fine as well.

"Good," she said, clearly not believing me as she handed me a leather handbag to match my leather jacket. As I zipped it up and made to leave, I glanced in the mirror. It was something I'd never tire of. I looked like a real woman. A day like this and I moved and acted as if I was one. It was becoming second nature.

Arm in arm, we strolled through the streets of London, shopping in Oxford Circus, buying new underwear and a sexy neglige and then visiting the London Eye. I didn't feel at all nervous about being trapped in a bubble with forty other people and felt comfortable that no one realised they stood next to a man dressed as woman.

The looks we got were appraising ones or even looks of shock at two women brazenly attracted to each other.

I chuckled at the thought of being seen as a lesbian.

We then visited the London Aquarium and it was here that is struck me that I'd had sex with two men. What I'd done would have shocked me a week ago, but I'd so quickly embraced it and had enjoyed it so much.

I sat on a bench looking into a giant tank that held all manner of fish swimming lazily around a coral reef and turned to Angela.

"It means," Angela replied, "That you are exploring and finding out who you are." She caressed my hair gently as she spoke softly so as none could overhear.

"I'm not upset that you enjoyed it so much. You have no allegiance to me and I think exactly the same about you as I did this morning." I looked into her eyes, mine own red rimmed.

"Which is?" I asked, knowing what I wanted to hear, but fearing I wouldn't.

"You remember Louise asked me what I wanted?" she said. I nodded. "I wanted someone like you. Someone beautiful in body, spirit and mind. Nick wasn't. But Louise knew you were. She just had to bring it out. I wasn't able to articulate to Louise what I wanted in life, but she just knew. Sex is sex, and I hope we do plenty of it and in all manner of ways. But the soul you have is what I was really looking for. You can go back to wearing t-shirts and trousers and grow facial hair if you want. That's up to you."

"I don't want to," I blurted out. Tear of joy were streaming down my face and I knew my make-up must look terrible. "I want to be Nicola and I want to be with you."

Angela smiled, looking more beautiful than ever.

"That makes me so happy to hear hear that," she whispered emotion catching her voice. We kissed passionately, eliciting strange looks from fellow fish gawkers, before moving to the toilets to freshen up.

As we did so, Angela turned to me and gave me an appraising look.

"If you're going to stay as Nicola, we need to make a few changes. We'll start with getting your ears pierced. Then we'll book some electrolysis this week to get rid of your hair permanently. Then we'll need to do some shopping. A lot."

As she spoke, my phone rang, and I rummaged in my handbag to find it. It was Louise.

"Hello," I answered, taking the phone into the crook of my shoulder and squeezing Angela's hands to show my gratitude and love.

"Hi hun," came Louise's sultry voice. "Can you get here a little early tonight? I need to go through a few things." As she hung up, Angela grinned. She'd heard the conversation.

"Circle of trust hun. Looks like you're in."

Chapter 14

As I entered Louise's office, my ears stinging slightly from being freshly pierced, she looked up from a mound of paperwork that was stacked high on her desk. They looked like they were from some law firm and I recognised the Letter Heads. It was a top all female law firm and charged extortionate rates for work.

My estimation for Louise went up a notch, but left me wondering why she was involved in the pornography business. She'd make more at the firm and seemed too nice to be part of such a seedy life as this.

She looked stunning but tired. Slight wrinkles and bags under her eyes told of lack of sleep and too many hours working. She greeted me kindly though, as she always did, and moved me to a sofa before fixing us a drink and sitting beside me.

Looking at her as she moved, I marvelled at how elegant and feminine she was. Even in such high heels and figure hugging dress, she moved with a grace and style that even real women could only hope and strive to achieve. She'd become my role model - someone to aspire to, both in body and spirit.

As she sat beside me, she hesitated, as if unsure what to say. She began with the obvious, her hands clasped around a crystal goblet of fine red wine perched on her knees. As she spoke, her hands wrung the neck in anxiety.

"You may have noticed that this isn't your usual kind of shoot." I chuckled and shrugged, my fake breasts rising as I did so and falling with a pleasing weight to them.

"Aside from the obvious cross dressing?" I replied. Louise smiled and gave my knee a playful smack.

"Enough of that you," she said. "I meant aside from that." I took a sip of the wine, enjoying its full bodied flavour and nodded in agreement.

"I know. The way the studio has been built is as if it's meant to look like it was filmed in someone's home. The way you obsess about detail and the way the cameras hang back as if to say it's not a studio and we don't have space to pan around and move the camera?"

Louise gulped her wine, even, somehow, managing to make that look sophisticated and elegant.

"Well I'm hardly a major porn mogul!"

"First time?" I asked. Louise smiled once more and gave a mirthless chuckle. Beneath the surface lay a strength and steel that most overlooked, focusing instead on her bubbly personality and stunning looks. She was not someone to underestimate I thought. Or to trifle with either.

"And the last time," she replied. "I need to let you know that what you are doing here serves a purpose, and not something lofty and grand with high ideals."

"Just high heels," I said, butting in. This elicited another throaty chuckle. Louise finished her wine and made to pour us another. As she did so, she continued speaking.

"I cannot give you the finer details, but you need to know that what you are doing is perfectly legal as far as your side is concerned. Your contract will hold up in any court of law as will your actions. I've made your contract bomb proof. Same as everyone here."

"So why am I getting nervous?" I asked as she handed me another glass of the ruby red liquid.

"Because I'm taking you outside of the studio. Whatever you do will be filmed, but done so in secret. Allow me to reiterate.You'll be within the law. I'm the only one stepping outside of it."

"Now I really am intrigued," I responded, brushing some hair from my jeans with a well manicured hand. Louise's response was quick, but she stopped immediately to let the words sink in.