One Week Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we'd arrived at the studio, Angela and I discovered that the place was empty and the set dark. I could only make out vague outlines of shapes in the gloom. Only Angela and Louise would be helping me change and I was nervous to discover what was in store for me.

As I slipped out of my corset and satin print dress cut in a swinging sixties style with chunky heels, Angela told me to slip into the silk kimono hung behind the door and only focus on my eyes and lips.

"Slutty style," she said with a big grin and a twinkle in her eye. Louise threw her hands in exacerbation.

"She's not doing this!" she cried. "I'm calling it off. What if she knows? What if she guesses?"

"How is she going to guess?" retorted Angela. "All we'll see is her eyes and maybe her lips. Emma has already met her and passed the test. We're doing it and that's all there is to it."

Angela placed an arm round my shoulder and glared at Louise, who sighed heavily.

"You know this could go badly wrong," she said, her voice quiet and laced with resignation. "I can't have that on my conscience."

"We both choose to be here, whatever happens. We owe you our lives. Right?" Angela glared at me, daring me to refuse at my peril and it was that moment that I knew I would love this woman for the rest of my life. I was also acutely aware that Louise was the reason I was no longer sleep walking through my life and had a chance for happiness with Angela. I'd do anything to repay that.

I turned to Louise and smiled. I held out my hand to her.

"My Lipstick isn't slutty enough. Can you pass me the fire engine red one please?"

Chapter 19

Angela brought me into the studio space, empty save for the three of us. The floor was littered with rubber paraphernalia and the scent hung heavy in the air. It was not unpleasant and I breathed it in excitedly.

In the middle of the room stood a cage that was humanoid in shape and looked barely big enough to fit into. I started to feel a little nervous. On the ceiling, a metal bar hung from a chain. As I walked to the centre, Angela had me bend over and grab my ankles. I obediently did as told and shivered as she squeezed a hefty dose of cold lube up my arse and smeared it around the sphincter.

She then proceeded to push a large plug up my arse. It was the biggest one I had taken to this point and I groaned and gripped my ankles tightly as she fucked me slowly with it, easing the large bulb past my sphincter. I shuddered as my arse accepted the plug, rocking forward as she pushed, unable to push back too hard positioned as I was. With a playful slap, Angela told me to stand up.

As I did, the plug slid further into me and I shuddered as it rubbed my g-spot. Angela grinned and winked at Louise who smiled back.

"Getting used to this aren't you!" she said. I blushed as she drew me close and kissed me passionately on the lips, our lipstick mingling.

Next came the corset. This was stern looking rubber corset, steel lined and unyielding. I bent forward as Louise and Angela worked together to tie me in. When I felt that my waist couldn't get any smaller, they gave one last tug and pulled it tighter still. It had breast forms moulded into the rubber and seemed glued to my skin as I stood up.

"Now the tricky part," muttered Louise as she took out a large bottle of oil and, with the help of Angela, proceeded to smear my arms and legs with it. Two stunning beauties were slathering oil all over me with their soft hands and my cock started rising to attention. Angela, noticing my pleasure, stroked my cock with her slick hands and I groaned. Louise slapped Angela's hands away.

"That's plenty enough of that," she said in a stern voice. "There'll be plenty of time for that later!"

Now that my legs and arms were slick with grease, Louise brandished a bright pink rubber catsuit that looked several sizes too small for me. It had a large zip at the front that reached from its high neck down to past my cock and my arse so that anyone would have access to any part of me if they wanted. There were two pulls on the zip so that I could be firmly zipped in, yet still unzip my cock.

As I struggled into it, I relished the hard and firm way that it gripped my body and legs as I stepped into it. At the same time, it was incredibly soft and as I slid my arms through the sleeves and into the gloves that were part of it, Angela started doing up the zips, encasing me in a world of rubber.

Then came a bright pink thick rubber hood that muffled all sounds so that all I could hear was my breathing. It had buttons on it so that various implements could be attached and as Louise zipped up the back of it, the hood gripped me completely in a tight embrace. I was now completely covered in rubber and the smell assaulted my senses.

But this was only the beginning. Angela led me to a chair and had me sit as they laced me into a pair of knee high ballerina's that boasted a seven inch heel and made walking all but impossible, balanced as I was on my toes. As Louise helped me to my feet, and showed how I could walk in the shoes, Angela grabbed a large pink penis gag and walked to me grinning.

"One last kiss," she said and leaned forward. I now towered over her and leaned down to kiss her, the act made difficult in my heels and thick rubber encased body. After an all too brief kiss, Angela broke off and gave me an appraising look.

"I like you like this," she said. "I think we should do it more often." As I made to reply, thinking that it was a fine idea, she shoved the exceptionally large gag into my mouth, forcing my mouth wide open to fit it in. Instead of a strap going round my head, it buttoned to the hood, giving a completely smooth look that belied the huge rubber penis I was now sucking on.

This wasn't the last of my ordeal. Angela had me hold out my arms and fit them into a pair of rubber corset sleeves. When she tied them up, I found I was unable to bend my arms and started to panic at how helpless I was being made. The tight rubber constricted all my movements. As it was warmed by my body heat, it became more pliable like a second skin, but the corset sleeves were making movement more difficult.

I was led to the bar hanging from a ceiling and told to raise my arms and grip it. As I did, Louise started pulling a corset dress made from thick restrictive rubber and lined with steel around my waist. The dress reached from my breasts down to my knees and took them some time to lace me in. My feet started to hurt and I held on for dear life as they tightened the dress more and more. As Angela and Louise tugged at the straps, squeezing my entire body into it, the dress tightened around my arse, forcing the plug in deeper. I groaned as it tickled my g-spot, the sound muffled by the large gag. Through the hood, all I could hear was the sound of swallowing as the penis shaped gag caused saliva to flood my mouth. I held on dearly to the bar.

Once it was tightened, Angela lowered my arms and held me steady as Louise shrugged a matching thick black neck corset over my shoulders. It covered the shoulders and went down to my breasts, stopping any movement of my arms. Louise adjusted it so that a slit in the front slotted over a large metal loop on my corset dress.

I'd never worn or seen such things before and the neck corset completely held my neck and face rigid, rising up to just below my nose. As Louise tightened the straps at the back, the penis gag was forced deeper down my throat and I started to panic. Angela, seeing my eyes widen in fear, stroked my hooded face, the nails causing shivers of excitement to ripple through me at the sensation.

Once Louise was done, Angela took out a large padlock and put it through the loop. The neck corset and the corset dress weren't coming off without the key. As if to further emphasise my helplessness, I was then padlocked into my shoes and my arms chained to my sides with thick manacles.

Louise attached a metal lead to my neck corset and started to lead me to the cage. Dressed as I was, I couldn't see where I placed my feet and could only move them a millimetre at a time. My breath came in ragged gasps and I breathed deeply through my nostrils. All I could smell was rubber. On one side I was hugely turned on and deeply excited and thrilled. On the other I was terrified. If it was just with Angela and Louise, I would feel safe, but I was venturing into the unknown.

Eventually, I reached the cage and shuffled into it. Louise shut the steel bars behind me, making me completely immobile, whilst Angela reached through the bars and attached a rubber blindfold to the buttons on my hood.

I was trapped. Completely helpless, plugged and gagged, corseted to the extreme and fully rubberised.

Chapter 20

I lost sense of time as the cage I was in was manoeuvred into some vehicle and I was transported somewhere in London. Lying flat on my back in the cage, I couldn't see anything, blindfolded as I was. I couldn't hear anything through the thick hood and my sense of smell assaulted me with rubber. My nostrils were the only part of my body with access to the outside world and this was through two small holes in the hood.

All I knew was that I was lying down in the back of some van, every speed bump and dip in the road moving me in such a way as to push the plug deeper into me or force the gag deeper down my throat. I lost sense of time and stayed that way in a blissful rubberised dream not knowing where I was going and entering some kind of trance.

Eventually, the engine to the van cut off and I heard talking and the sound of slamming doors. Sensing, rather than feeling, I was righted in my cage, my weight coming painfully onto my toes as my ballerina shoes did their job. If I hadn't been in the tight cage, I'd have toppled over. I was then jimmied onto something that must have been some kind of cart as I was wheeled somewhere.

My breath came in ragged gasps through my nostrils, and I could feel myself starting to sweat in my rubber outfit. Sucking onto the penis gag to get some more moisture into my mouth, I jerked suddenly as my extra-large butt plug burst into life, its vibrations coursing over my g-spot. My cock, trapped in rubber tried to burst free, but the corset dress and pink rubber cat suit I wore kept it in place.

My wheeling came to a halt and I was manhandled out of the cage. Still blindfolded and barely able to move, I was led backwards and seemingly chained to some pole.

Silence.

Save for my heart hammering in my chest.

The vibrating of my butt plug.

The sucking of my penis gag.

I stood for an age. My feet starting to hurt in the seven inch heels and an orgasm threatening to erupt at any second, held in check only by nerves.

Eventually, I heard another muffled sound through the thick rubber hood I wore. It was the sound of spiked heels on a concrete floor. Someone was walking round me slowly, as if appraising me. Suddenly, bright light flared in my eyes as the blindfold was unbuttoned from my hood.

Blinking as my vision was slowly restored, I saw Emma standing in front of me with a cruel smile on her face. She was also dressed in a rubber cat suit that gleamed in the neon lights. It hugged her form perfectly, highlighting the perfect hour glass figure she had. She wore bright red, thigh high boots with a five inch metal spike for a heel and bright red gloves that offset the black rubber suit. She had some tail clipped to her rear like that of the devil and she sported some horns on her head.

Coupled with the evil smile and the whip in her hand, she looked every inch the dominatrix sent by the devil to torment me. To make the effect more pronounced, she wore a huge strap on cock, bright red and shaped like a tongue.

"Wow," she said. Her voice was cold and lust filled her eyes. "They weren't kidding were they?" The question was rhetorical, the neck corset and gag blocking any sound I may have been able to make. As she stalked around me once more, disappearing from my sight as she did so, she continued to speak.

"Often when a company says they have a new product such as this, I get sent something tawdry, something boring and cheap despite what I pay. But you," Pain flared as the whip in her hand lashed at my arse. The sting was absorbed by the corset dress and cat suit, but I felt it through that and whimpered in fear.

"You are something else indeed." As she spoke, she made her way round to face me, stepping closer and running her fingers over my hooded face. "We are going to have such fun you and I. But first, I need to break you. A new product such as yourself needs the proper training to accept this." She pointed to her large strap on and I gulped in fear."

She held the key to my padlocks in her hand and started to undo them. She then united the knots from my corset dress and neck corset and removed them from me. I was still attached to the pole behind me, but she worked as if she had done this many times. Once the neck corset was removed, she placed a large collar with a leash attached round my neck. The heavy rubber prevented much movement, but still afforded more than previously.

She then undid my arm corsets and undid the handcuffs. I almost slipped as my restraints were removed and for the first time managed to look around the room. I was in some dungeon, the concrete floors filled with shelves of sex toys of all manner of sizes and shapes. Hanging from the ceilings were several slings and a large chair sat centre stage, covered in straps and cuffs.

Before I had time to fully regain my balance and composure, Emma tugged on my leash forcing me to shuffle in my ballerina shoes to the chair. As I approached, I noticed that it had a hole in the middle through which a large dildo poked out. Approaching the chair, Emma had me bend over, my hands gripping the arm rests as she unzipped the cat suit just enough so that she could reach my butt plug.

As she pulled it from me, I cried out as the large bulbous end stretched my sphincter, the sound muffled in my gag. I felt empty without it in as Emma turned me around and unzipped the cat suit further so that my throbbing cock sprang out. Her eyes widened in surprise as she took in its size and she grabbed it lustily, her rubber encased hands pumping it greedily.

Suddenly her eyes narrowed and she paused, taking a step back.

"I know that cock," she said, anger robbing her voice of lust and replacing it with a cold rage. Stepping forward she shoved me backwards. Unable to keep my balance on my heels, I slammed heavily down onto the seat. Before I had time to react, Emma was wrapping thick leather straps around my arms and legs. Dressed as I was, resistance was futile and my heart pounded loudly with fear.

She clamped my collar to the back of the chair keeping me firmly trapped and started to manipulate some device next to the chair. Suddenly, my legs were pulled apart as the legs of the chair started to move up and out with a loud whirring noise. As my legs moved further apart, the large dildo started moving remorselessly into my arse, spreading my cheeks wider and wider apart.

As it moved past my g-spot, it started vibrating and them moving up and down in a slow rhythm. Betraying me, my cock stiffened and as it did so, Emma manoeuvred a tube onto it. It was filled with warm silicone and felt like a warm and wet pussy.

"This is my fuck chair," seethed Emma, anger coursing through her. "The pump below is going to fuck you senseless and this Venus machine is going to milk you dry." The dildo started moving faster and faster and the Venus machine kicked into life and started stimulating my cock with a massaging motion. I'd never used one before, but it quickly brought me to orgasm as I screamed through the fat penis gag I still wore.

Emma took a step back and laughed cruelly as the machine quickly brought me to orgasm once more, the sensations racing through my body as I jerked with spasms that forced the dildo deeper. The device strapped to my cock simply sucked the cum away and kept going.

I was terrified, yet my body continued to betray me. Emma leaned forward and through my sex haze, I managed to catch what she whispered.

"I've seen that cock in plenty of your videos. Something isn't right here and you're going to tell me what." She ripped the gag from my mouth, and fresh air scorched my throat, drool escaping my mouth and my tongue feeling freedom for the first time in over an hour.

"Please," I said pathetically. "I don't know what you mean. You asked for me, you wanted me. I'm here to serve you."

Emma regarded me with a cold gaze, her eyes searching mine for the truth. She smirked and rammed the penis gag back in.

"Liar!" she screamed and stormed off, her heels clattering loudly on the floor. "You can stay there and get fucked to death for all I care!" As she walked out of the door, she switched off the lights, plunging me into darkness.

Chapter 21

Torment. That's what it was. Torment without end. It went on for what seemed like hours. Emma would come in periodically and turn the machine on faster, ask me a question and leave.

Sometimes she would come in and stare, laughing at my torment as I was brought orgasm repeatedly, the sheer volume of times I came making it painful to do so again. My arse felt raw and abused and I pleaded for her to stop.

She would laugh some more and turn the machine on higher still before leaving me alone in the dark.

Time stretched on. Seemingly endless. The machines relentlessly pumping away, inexorable in their determination.

Chapter 22

I lost consciousness.

I think I started dreaming, only to realise later that it wasn't a dream.

The lights came on and you came in. So beautiful and lovely. An angel come to rescue me. Brad was there too. He lifted me from the chair as if I were a small child.

Emma's house. It was hers. The set. It looked like hers. I remember coming from my dream world as Brad carried me out and I saw what you'd done.

Even delirious as I was, I marvelled at the complexity and sheer cunning at what you'd done.

Remind me never to wrong you.

Chapter 23

Later, as I recovered in Angela's bed, you came to me. You begged for forgiveness, tears streaking down your face as you gripped my hands.

You didn't need to. I told you I would do anything for you Louise and this was but a small price to pay. I still don't know how you got me out or what happened and Angela won't talk about it.

"Some other time," she says and maybe one day she will tell me, though she looks sad when I ask.

I live with Angela now, in that flat you gave us. We are both happy. I am Nicola now. Every day, all day and Angela loves me for it. It's who I am and we have found such happiness in each other. You didn't need to pay us all that you did, but thank you. We will go travelling and explore the world whilst discovering ourselves.

Whatever Emma did, I know she deserved it and I'm happy to be part of it. As I finish this, I pick up the Newspapers and smile at what you've done.

Thank you for saving us. We will forever be in your debt.

Chapter 24

So my revenge is complete dear reader, and as I pull up to the hospital, she is there. Standing at the entrance waiting for me. My heart soars with joy. She is stunning. Breath-taking in her beauty, green emerald eyes bright in the morning sun, long brown hair wafting like a halo in the gentle breeze. She looks tired and worn. A little thin, but her vitality shines through.

The scar on her cheek will fade as will those on her neck and shoulders, but I don't see them. I see my love, my soul mate.

As I step from the car, she rushes to greet me, legs wrapping round me as she jumps into an embrace. I keep steady in my heels and kiss her passionately.

Tears flow, freely and without care for the strange looks we garnered.