All Comments on 'One Week of Slut Pt. 03: Tuesday'

by NatalieH

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
im alot like nat : )

im aware of my slutty desires to suck new penises while my husband is at wok

its nice to see im not the only one who enjoys giving blowjobs !

lovelylori79@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like Troy

I love Troy and his baseball bat! You are a very lucky slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Favorite Author

Nat, just love your stories - get me going and remembering everytime :)

lots of love Emily xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Available

Any woman interested to serve me as a slut for one week please mail me actaalex@gmail.com Hope to see the rest of the days episodes soon can't wait.

CKCCKCover 10 years ago
Loving it

Thank for writing these, I enjoy reading all of your work.

I can't wait to see what happens next with the last three challenges.

sammi_in_the_snowssammi_in_the_snowsover 3 years ago
Door to Door Slut

Wow! How embarrassing most it be to knock on a stranger's door and offer free sex?! Super-stimulating story! Natalie, you are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More filth!

I think I love this story teller, she's filthy xx jono14

BuzzVogtBuzzVogt8 months ago

I love reading the descriptive, flirtatious, filthy, highly erotic verbiage that spews from your slut mouth. I love your whorish, cunt, point of view. I look forward to reading more of the delectable, filthy, debauchery that fills you, mind body and soul.

Bravo you wonderful, splendid SLUT! BRAVO!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNatalieH@NatalieH
I am a submissive woman who enjoys being dominated by both men and women, including some humiliation aspects but not pain. I am very much into sexual servitude but tend to shy away from the pain, chains, whips aspects - its not for me, I want my servitude to be chain-free. I f...