One Week with Mr. Hansen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Hansen collapsed on top of me, pushing me down on the blanket with his cock still inside me. I could hardly tell, just lapping at Jenny's cunt until, between the pressure on my body and the pussy in my mouth, I couldn't breathe.

Mr. Hansen rolled off me and I moved up Jenny's body. She wrapped her arms around me, holding me close to her breasts, and Mr. Hansen came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

We lay like that for awhile, just quietly. I was warm and comfortable. Jenny finally broke the silence with a giggle. "You were right, Claire," she said.

"About what?" I murmured.

"Best fucking of my life," she announced. Mr. Hansen chuckled from behind me. "Thank you, Mr. Hansen," she added in a whisper.

"It was definitely not a problem," Mr. Hansen replied. I laughed and he hugged me closer to him.

We lay there for a bit longer, until Mr. Hansen announced that his arm was falling asleep and Jenny mentioned that she was starving. She went outside to grab the clothes we had left by the pool while I cleaned up the den. Jenny came up behind me as I picked up the clamps that Mr. Hansen had brought.

"I wonder if I could keep those," she said, looking at them as she handed me my clothes. I slipped my skirt and blouse on quickly.

"I'm sure Mr. Hansen wouldn't mind, so long as you come back to model them every once in awhile," I teased.

"You can keep them, Jenny. I've got other presents for Claire," Mr. Hansen said, coming into the room as he pulled a new T-shirt on. I grinned at him as I dropped the clamps into Jenny's hand.

"I'm sure Dan will like them," I told her.

She laughed. "Dan is nothing compared to this," she said. "Don't get me wrong, he's good, but..."

Jenny stayed for a late dinner and helped Mr. Hansen and I clean up before excusing herself, having promised her parents that she'd be home that evening. That was a little bit of a lie, as it was 9:30 by the time she left. Before she left, she kissed both me and Mr. Hansen heatedly.

Mr. Hansen sighed after she left, pulling me close to him. "She's a handful," he laughed. I giggled, but he was right -- I was incredibly tired.

Mr. Hansen led me to the den again, and we put a movie on, neither of us paying attention as we sat on the couch. We kissed and touched for a little while and Mr. Hansen casually undid my blouse and let his hand rest on my breast, but things didn't go much further than that as I curled up against him, my head resting against his chest as I stared at the television.

"It really doesn't bother you?" Mr. Hansen suddenly asked.

I looked up at him, confused. "What doesn't?" I asked, a little drowsily.

"That instead of fucking some guy your own age, you're sitting on the couch, curled up with me. It really doesn't bother you that I'm old enough to..."

"To be my Daddy?" I interrupted innocently. "That doesn't bother me at all."

He kissed my neck, holding me against him as he lay down on the couch. I lay on top of him, though he hardly seemed to notice my weight at all as he played with my hair. "You're making me act like a teenager," he muttered. I was fairly certain he didn't have a problem with that.

I giggled, and that was the last either of us said. At some point during the second movie we had put in, I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew, Mr. Hansen was putting me into my bed. "Didn't mean to wake you," he said quietly.

"How in the hell did you carry me all the way up here?" I asked.

"You aren't that heavy," he laughed. I sighed, realising I still had my clothes on.

"You didn't put my pajamas on for me, Daddy?" I teased as I tried to wriggle out of the skirt.

Mr. Hansen raised an eyebrow at me and leaned forward. I held still as he slowly stripped my clothes off me, moving around me as if I was still asleep. "Better?" he asked once I was naked and he had tucked the blankets around me.

"You aren't going to stay?" I asked shyly.

He didn't need to be asked twice. He quickly shed his clothing and moved next to me in the bed.

We kissed again, pressed up against each other. He gently caressed my breasts, kissing my neck and lightly nipping at my sensitive skin. The primal need to fuck that usually took over us was replaced with gentle kissing, soft touching, and quiet moans. Mr. Hansen moved me onto my back so he could suck on my breasts while he gently rubbed my pussy. His attention had me wet within a few moments and I could feel his cock hardening, pressing against my thigh. He let his hardening cock rub against my slit, my juices getting it slick. I moaned, grinding against his cock, his head rubbing against my tip. The heavy petting was making my pussy throb, and I wrapped my legs around his waist before pulling him to my lips, kissing him hard. Mr. Hansen took that as a sign that I was ready and he pushed into my pussy slowly. This time was different -- his thrusts were slow but deep, still passionate, but there was more to it than the heated fucking that was usually there. I moaned softly as he thrust in and out of me, his lips on my neck. His slow thrusting was still building me up, especially once he let his hand drift down between us and rub my clit. He made me cum just before he did, and I felt his hot seed shoot into me. I loved the feeling of him cumming inside me, and I murmured this to him as he rested against me, his cock still inside me, softening.

He moved off me, rolling next to me and pulling me close to him. As I started to drift off, I wondered when exactly our passionate, heated fucking had turned into something more. I threw the thought out of my head, telling myself that Mr. Hansen was just there for the week, and while it was fun, "something more" was not in the question. I was just tired, and fucking didn't always have to be hard and fast, it was just as enjoyable slow and leisurely. My tired mind was just overanalyzing things.

I slept well, though not nearly as long as I had the day before. It was 10:30 when I woke up, but again, Mr. Hansen was gone. There was a note on my nightstand and I had to rub my eyes before reading it. His scrawled writing told me he had gone to the hardware store -- he had offered to do some fixing-up around our house while my parents were gone, as my dad wasn't too great with power tools and Mr. Hansen was fairly handy.

I grabbed a pair of jeans and a T-shirt and made my way to the shower. I took my time getting ready, knowing that Mr. Hansen did have to get some stuff done at our house, otherwise my parents would ask questions. I knew there wasn't much I could do to help him, having failed shop class twice before giving up before I cut someone's hand off, but I could probably stop distracting him with my need to have his cock buried in me and maybe make him some lunch. Plus, I needed to study.

When I finished drying my hair, I made my way down to the kitchen and jumped in shock when I saw Jenny sitting at my kitchen table, books open on the table. She looked up when I entered the kitchen and grinned. "Morning, sunshine," she teased.

"When did you get here?" I asked, getting over the shock and opening the refrigerator to make myself a late breakfast. I could see Mr. Hansen working in the backyard through the patio door.

"About ten minutes ago," she answered. "Mr. Hansen said it was okay when I called."

"Well, yeah," I laughed, rolling my eyes as my plans of studying seemed to fly out the window. "I wonder why."

Jenny giggled. "He told me that he had to get a lot of stuff done today, don't worry," she said. "You've probably worn the poor man out. Anyways, I wasn't coming over for that. I really need your help with this."

I sat down next to her at the table, looking down at Jenny's books. She was working on calculus. I had taken the course the previous semester and passed with an A. Math was something I did do very well, but Jenny hated it. She had gotten stuck taking calculus after the biology and physics classes had filled up and our guidance councillor (who seemed to be the only man on Earth immune to Jenny in a low-cut blouse) refused to make room for her. We both figured it was because he was hardcore into religion, and word had gotten out that Jenny had gotten his oldest son's virginity when she was a sophomore and he was a senior. Since then, Jenny seemed to have the worst of luck when it came to her school schedule.

I talked her through the problems as I ate breakfast. Jenny really was smart, but when she didn't have an interest in something, it was difficult for her. We spent awhile working on it. Once we finished the calculus, we started working on history, a class both of us were in. Mr. Hansen came in while we were studying, laughing as he shut the door. "When she said you guys would be studying, I didn't actually take you seriously," he said.

Jenny flashed him a grin as I stood up. "Hungry?" I asked.

Mr. Hansen motioned for me to sit down. "I'll make something. You need to study." I frowned and he kissed me. His body was warm from being out in the sun and I lingered a bit too long against him. "Don't go acting like some little housewife on me," he scolded playfully.

I rolled my eyes and sat back down, trying to ignore the tingle that was running through my body from his kiss. Jenny was chewing on a pencil thoughtfully, though she wasn't looking at the books. "What are you going to wear tonight?" she suddenly asked.

"Tonight?" I asked blankly.

She looked at me incredulously. "Yes, tonight. Dinner, remember?"

My mouth dropped open. "I completely forgot," I said. I glanced over at Mr. Hansen, who was staring incredibly hard at the counter as he pretended not to listen to us.

"Well, let's do an hour more of this and then start getting ready. I think Dan wants us to go to a movie after, we're eating like, really early," she said, oblivious to where my eyes were.

It was quiet in the kitchen for a bit, the only sound being Mr. Hansen's actions as he made himself lunch. "Is that okay?" I finally asked, my voice quiet.

"Is what okay?" Mr. Hansen replied quickly, not looking at me.

I bit my lip. "You don't mind if Jenny and I go out for dinner with them?"

Jenny realised what was happening and quickly excused herself to the washroom. Mr. Hansen finally looked at me. I must have looked incredibly worried, because he smiled. "I don't mind," he said, and though he sounded honest, I wasn't sure.

"If it's a problem..." I said quietly.

He came over to the table, sitting in Jenny's chair and cupping my face in his hands. He kissed me and then pulled back, looking right at me. "It isn't a problem," he said. "You need to spend time with people your own age. It's important. I don't want you staying here because you feel guilty about me."

"But..." I started. He shook his head.

"No. You're going to go out with... what was his name? Tyler? And you're going to have fun." He paused, glancing away for a moment. "Just... be careful, okay? Make sure he treats you good."

I was touched by his concern. That little voice that kept saying things were becoming "more" kept speaking up and I ignored it fiercely. I pulled myself close to Mr. Hansen and kissed him. He held me as he kissed me back, letting his mouth leave my lips and kissing my neck for a moment before he pulled away. "Lunch," he said, grinning as he stood up and brought food to the table. I hadn't realised he was making food for Jenny and I as well.

Jenny came back from the bathroom and we ate over our books, chatting about nothing important with Mr. Hansen. We talked for longer than we should have before Mr. Hansen excused himself to the backyard and Jenny and I cleaned the kitchen. We tried to study for a little longer, but ended up talking and just giving up. Not that it mattered to me. History was the only exam I had, and not only was I ready for it, it wasn't until Thursday.

Jenny had brought the outfit she wanted to wear with her, so we got ready in my room. I let her pick out an outfit for me, which turned out to be an innocent looking summer dress, but we both knew wasn't -- once it was in the sun, it was almost completely see-through, and it was so low-cut that I couldn't wear a bra with it. I paired it with high-heeled sandals and let Jenny do my hair, all the while nervously hoping Mr. Hansen was really okay with it. Jenny called Dan a half hour before he was going to pick us up and gave him directions to my house. I did her makeup for her, and we both looked in the mirror when we were done. I could already see through my dress a bit, the silhouette of my body clear beneath the flowing material. Jenny was wearing a dress, too, though hers clung to her body and showed a large part of her cleavage.

We sat in the kitchen, talking, when the doorbell rang. Jenny ran to answer it, and I ran into the backyard to say goodbye to Mr. Hansen.

He was still working on something, but he stood up to look at me when the patio door slammed shut. I stopped on the edge of the patio, and neither of us spoke for a moment. "We're leaving," I finally said.

Mr. Hansen smiled and came up to me, his eyes roaming over my body. "You look nice," he said. I blushed, knowing that he wished it was him I had dressed up for, though he was trying to hide it.

"Thanks, Mr. Hansen," I said. "Are you sure this is okay?"

He rolled his eyes. "You're much too concerned about me," he said, and he kissed me on the cheek. "Have fun. Stop worrying about an old man like me. Just be home at a reasonable time, you have school tomorrow."

I giggled. "Yes, Daddy," I said. He laughed. I wanted to kiss him again, but I don't think I would have left if I did. I turned and ran back to the house, not looking back at him.

Jenny had let Dan and Tyson into the house, and they were all standing just inside the front entrance. Tyson's face lit up when he saw me. I grinned back at him, trying to forget about Mr. Hansen as I stood next to Jenny.

"You look great," he said politely.

"Thanks," I giggled, knowing he would like it a lot more once we walked outside.

We left the house and went to Dan's car. Jenny slid into the front seat and Tyson held the door open for me as I sat in the back. He sat next to me, looking unsure of himself as Dan kissed Jenny in the front seat. I looked out the window as they kissed, hoping Tyson wouldn't try it quite yet. Dan and Jenny had spent the night together, but I didn't know Tyson as well as they knew each other yet.

He compromised by putting an arm over my shoulders, and we chatted lightly as Dan drove us to the restaurant. Tyson had a great sense of humour and I laughed a lot, genuinely having a good time. The hostess, at Dan's request, sat us in a very private booth, and I was shocked at how pricy the restaurant was. Tyson and I talked with Jenny and Dan over dinner, and Jenny told enough embarrassing stories about me to scare Tyson away, but he just laughed and put his hand over mine on top of the table. I was incredibly comfortable with him, enough so to put my worry about whether Mr. Hansen was really okay with this in the back of my mind.

Jenny and Dan were all over each other. It was something I was used to with Jenny, but obviously Tyson was not. He cleared his throat in embarrassment as they made out in the booth we had been sat at. It continued all throughout dinner, until finally, after Jenny had ordered dessert and Dan had slipped his hand in the low V-cut of her dress and pinched her nipple, he asked me if I wanted to go outside for some fresh air.

I followed him out of the restaurant, surprised when he led me into a courtyard outside the restaurant. "Sorry," he said when we were outside and sitting on a bench. "I just didn't realise how awkward it was to be around them like that."

I laughed. "You didn't seem to mind the other night."

He shrugged, laughing with me. "Well, what can I say," he answered. He was a lot shyer sober than drunk, and I knew that he wanted to kiss me, though he was looking at the ground and fidgeting. I usually hate having to make the first move, but this was different -- it was kind of cute.

I turned so I was sitting sideways on the bench and let my leg rest overtop of his. I didn't say anything, just kissed him and let my hands gently rest on his shoulders. It was the only opening Tyson needed. He pulled me close to him, kissing me hard, his tongue running along my bottom lip. It was completely unlike kissing Mr. Hansen, and not quite as good. I struggled to push the thought out of my head, focussing on Tyson's lips, not wanting to think about Mr. Hansen. I couldn't help it, though, imagining that it was his hands that were running over my sides. The thought faded when Tyson's hands reached my breasts and hesitated -- Mr. Hansen would have just kept going. I moved one of my hands off Tyson's shoulders and put it over his hand, moving it over my breast and letting him cup it. He started to kiss my neck, sucking gently on it as he fondled me. It was nothing like how Mr. Hansen did it, though it still felt good when he slid his hand into my dress. He groaned when he realised I wasn't wearing a bra. "You know how to get me going," he murmured, and I laughed. He rolled my nipple between his fingers, and I couldn't keep myself from imagining Mr. Hansen's hands, imagining Mr. Hansen's arms around me, imagining Mr. Hansen sliding his hand up my leg and under my dress, slipping his hand into my panties and teasing my slit, which was now dripping wet...

Tyson hadn't even tried to go under my dress, but I pulled away from him, breathing a bit harder. "Can we go somewhere private?" I asked urgently, suddenly unable to contain my absolute want. His eyes widened in surprise, but he nodded.

"Is it okay if it's outside?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, that's fine," I said impatiently. He stood up and pulled me across the courtyard to a small alleyway. In the alley was a boarded up doorway tucked back in an alcove, and I pulled Tyson into it, idly thinking that he and Dan had planned this. They had to have -- the alley was almost invisible from the courtyard, and he had to have known about the doorway beforehand. Tyson pushed me back against the wall, kissing me heatedly as my hands travelled to the top of his pants. I unbuttoned them swiftly as he got into my frantic pace, his hands on my tits and pinching my nipples before he let them slide down to under my dress. He pulled my panties down and I let them fall to the ground, stepping out of them as I pulled his cock out. He groaned when I started to stroke him, and I could feel his pre-cum dripping onto my hands. I didn't have the patience to spend time stroking his cock, though, and I pulled my dress up around my waist. "How do you want me?" I gasped, my pussy throbbing. I had the image of Mr. Hansen pushing me on my hands and knees in front of Jenny, his hands gripping my hips as he pounded me from behind, and I was literally dripping down my thighs.

"Are you sure?" he asked, seemingly confused about how fast things were moving.

"Fuck, yes!" I moaned. "Please..."

He lifted me, though not as smoothly as Mr. Hansen had ever picked me up. He pressed me back against the rough brick of the alley and I guided his hard cock into my pussy. He was a little bit thicker than Mr. Hansen, which I hoped would help me cum faster, but I turned out to be wishfully thinking. Tyson started to pump into me and I squirmed between him and the wall, begging him to go harder. He fucked me as hard as he could, which was nothing like how Mr. Hansen fucked, and I turned my disappointed moans into ones that sounded pleasurable. "I can't last much longer like this," he groaned suddenly.

"No, please..." I begged. "I need to cum so bad..."

"Looks like they had the same idea we had!" I suddenly heard someone say. Tyson gasped in surprise as both our heads turned to see Jenny and Dan standing in the alley, and the shock must have did Tyson in, because I suddenly felt the sensation of cum being shot into my pussy. His load was nowhere near the size of Mr. Hansen's -- only three spurts, and I usually got five out of Mr. Hansen -- and I cried out sadly as he let my legs drop from around his waist to the ground.