One Week with Mr. Hansen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lily_ann
lily_ann
1,710 Followers

"Fuck, I'm sorry..." he whispered to me. I ignored him and immediately plunged my hand between my legs, fingering myself hard, not caring that Jenny and her date were there.

"Claire, Claire!" Jenny cried, laughing as she ran forward.

"I need to cum!" I said, almost crying. She replaced my hand with hers, letting two fingers into my pussy, though she didn't move at the frantic pace I had been.

"Dan, come here," she ordered. Tyson's mouth dropped open as he did up his pants, and Dan looked confused as he stepped forward. "Tyson, don't take offence," she said, looking serious. "This is almost like an emergency."

I laughed through my need, though it sounded almost like a choked sob. "Dan, hurry up!" she said, pulling away from me for a moment to pull her date closer to the three of us. She undid his pants in a single motion and had his cock out in another. I gasped. Jenny hadn't been lying when she said he was huge. Dan's cock was twice as thick as Tyson's, and much longer. It would be perfect to make me cum fast.

"I'm sorry," I whispered to Tyson, whose eyes were wide as he looked at his friend's cock. Dan didn't even seem to remember his friend was there as he lifted me the same way Tyson had and slide into me.

He had to go much slower, even with the added lubricant of Tyson's cum. I moaned as he pushed his monstrous cock inside me, feeling myself stretch to accommodate him. He almost didn't fully fit, and I was ready to tell him to stop when he was finally fully sheathed in me. He pulled back and slid in again, much easier this time, and after two more repetitions, he was fucking me at a steady pace. Still not as hard as Mr. Hansen fucked me, but his cock was so big that it made up for it. I couldn't keep myself from crying out as he built me up quickly, and I could hear Jenny gasping from beside me somewhere. "Claire, you should see how hot this is," she moaned. "He's stretching your pussy... Tyson, come here, I need your fingers..."

I laughed a bit, though I was totally distracted by the fullness I was feeling from Dan's large cock. He moved a bit faster now, and I could tell he was going to cum soon too. I wondered how much cum would spurt from the huge thing he was fucking me with, but the thought disappeared as I felt myself right on the edge of orgasm. I cried out and Dan thrust into me deeply, as hard as he could to get me to cum, and it worked -- he only had to give me three deep thrusts before I was tightening on his cock, cumming hard. My pussy clenching around him must have been enough for Dan, as he grunted, burying his head in my neck as I felt him spurting in me. I don't know how many jets of cum he spurted, but I knew it was a lot -- it started dripping out of me before he had even pulled his cock out. I gasped and panted as he slowly let me down. Both of us turned when Jenny cried out. Tyson was fingering her, three of his fingers pumping in and out of her cunt, and she looked up at me just as her own orgasm washed over her. Dan and I both watched as she came, until she finally finished and looked at Tyson, smiling at him before pulling his hand to her mouth and licking his fingers. "Thanks," she said. "I'll make it up to you by letting you fuck my tits, okay?"

Dan laughed nervously and I bent down to pick up my panties. There was no point in putting them back on, as the cum dripping from my cunt would have just gotten them more wet than they already were. Tyson didn't say anything, just looked away from Jenny as she licked his fingers. She let his hand drop and looked at Dan, confused.

"I'm really sorry," Tyson mumbled in my direction. "That... doesn't happen... ever."

I felt guilty. It wasn't like he had cum early, but I had been begging him to fuck me hard, and the poor guy could only handle so much. I stepped forward, grabbing his hand. "Don't apologize, please," I said softly. "You were great, just..."

"Just you needed Dan to fuck you," he interrupted. He finally looked up, glaring at his friend. "I could have finished her myself, you fucking asshole."

"Calm down!" Jenny cried, looking concerned. "We were just having fun, it's okay."

"Fun for you," he said. "And her."

"Tyson..." I said quietly. "I didn't mean to offend you... I just..." I paused. "I'm not usually like that."

Tyson pulled his hand away from me. "I liked you better drunk," he mumbled. Tears sprung up in my eyes as my cheeks burned.

"Dude, uncalled for," Dan said. Jenny was glaring at Tyson. "Look, these girls are different... we can have a good time with them... that shit doesn't mean anything."

"Fuck off or I'll kick your ass," Tyson said. "I'm going home." He turned and left down the alley.

"Don't listen to him," Dan said to me. "He's being really stupid. Doesn't know a good thing when it happens... When Jenny told me how open the two of you were I almost creamed myself." Jenny giggled.

"I'm sorry he's mad at you now," I mumbled as a tear fell down my face. Jenny pulled me close to her, hugging me tight. "I don't usually get like that... I'm not some... crazed..."

"Honey, shut up," Jenny said. "He was being an ass. The rest of us had fun with it. You can't have a guy whose like that. What would he do if he found out about Mr. Hansen?"

Dan came up and put an arm around each of us. "We're still going to a movie," he said, grinning at me. "Jenny said she doesn't mind sharing."

I finally smiled and let Dan lead us back into the restaurant, where he had already paid for dinner. We went to his car and Jenny and I shared the front seat, with me sitting on her lap as he drove us to the Cineplex. I sighed as I let my head rest against her shoulder. I guess I didn't have to worry about what Mr. Hansen though of Tyson anymore. Just what he thought about Dan.

Jenny cupped my breast, her version of comforting me. "Don't worry about him," she said. "He's not worth it. There's more than enough of Dan for the two of us to share."

She let her hands slide down my body and up the skirt of my dress, fingering my uncovered pussy. I couldn't help but enjoy myself as she pushed her fingers inside me, fingering me hard and fast. Her thumb rubbed against my clit and she pinched my nipple as she finger-fucked my pussy. I wasn't even all that horny when she started but she was so experienced that I couldn't help myself from building up. I knew Dan's eyes kept straying from the road to Jenny and I, but I didn't pay any attention to him, my face buried in Jenny's shoulder as she brought me to the edge for the second time that night. I couldn't keep myself from grinding against her hand as she pumped her fingers inside me, and with a quick pinching of my nipples as she rubbed my clit, I slipped over the edge, cumming hard against her hand in the front seat of Dan's car. Jenny kept moving her fingers gently until I came down. She kissed my cheek and grinned at Dan. "Now, let's go have a good time," she said. I looked up, realising Dan was parked in front of the movie theatre.

We got out of the car and I adjusted my dress, grinning as Jenny playfully swatted my ass. Even so, I couldn't wait to see Mr. Hansen -- I knew he would make me feel better about Tyson immediately. Just thinking about him had me on the edge all through the movie, even though Jenny had just made me cum. I couldn't wait to get back home to him.

~*~

Authour's Note: This isn't the end -- part 4 is coming soon!

lily_ann
lily_ann
1,710 Followers