Online Homework

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man stood up, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, then let the woman work them down so he could step out of them. She looked up hungrily at him as she knelt in front of him, his cock standing out hard as she reached up to take him in her hand....

She didn't see how she was going to last until his phone call...much less how she was going to make it to the end of the video without cumming. She was actually beginning to feel jealous of the woman in the video, wishing it was her receiving the attention from her man. In an odd way, though, she felt that she was receiving that attention. He had sent this to her, for a reason and as a message. To show her, "This is what I want of you...this is what you are to me."

She had to stop stroking her clit and slid a finger inside her cunt. She felt she was every bit as wet and open, and as needy, as the woman in the video.

There was something about the interaction between the man and woman. Something different than what she had seen before. A tenderness, maybe... a caring. Generally, the participants in the dom/sub videos and scenarios she had seen seemed like they had just gotten together for the afternoon and would only be together again for the next taping. They generally only spoke to each other before and after in a little interview segment, and there was a definite harshness to how the woman was treated. This couple, though, seemed connected...lasting. They seemed like they were in a relationship, maybe a growing relationship, an exploring relationship. But one that made the video they were making seem that much more personal and exciting.

Her fingers returned to stroking her cunt and her attention returned to the screen of the laptop as she heard the woman moaning, her mouth full as she hungrily sucked the man's cock.

...The woman was breathing through her nose and grabbing the man's ass, trying to pull him to her while she tried to deep throat him. The man had his hands in her hair and his head tilted back, eyes closed. The woman pulled back, gasping for air as she stroked him. Leaning forward, she began to lick his balls and then the length of his cock while she reached down between her own legs with her free hand and began rubbing her clit.

The man reached down and grabbed her arms...pulled her up to her feet. She kept of hold of his cock, stroking him, her hand wet with her own saliva as she had drooled on his cock. He put his hands underneath her arms and picked her up, setting her down on top of the kitchen table. She spread her legs so he could stand between them in front of her, her hand still greedily working his cock.

The man reached down, took her by the wrist, and pulled her hand away from him. He lifted her hands high, over her head, and then stepped to the side and began to work his way down the side of the table, laying her down on the table as he moved. He ended up standing at the opposite side of the table, the woman laying down on her back, her arms outstretched above her head. She looked up at the man as she tried to rub his cock, his legs, anything she could reach, with her hands. He held them fast, though, and began to tie her wrists together with her panties, wrapping the red fabric around her wrists and tying them together securely. The man then opened a drawer in the kitchen counter nearby and took out three long kitchen towels imprinted with sunflowers, rabbits with aprons and rolling pins, and faded checkered designs. He tied one end of a towel to the panties around her wrists, and the other end to some protrusion underneath the table. He used one towel to tie her left ankle against the kitchen table leg, and the last towel for her right ankles against the opposite table leg. He then stepped back and looked down at the woman, naked except for her unbuttoned shirt, tied down on the table...arms outstretched above her head...legs spread, knees bent over the edge of the table, each ankle tied securely to the table legs. Completely exposed and open for him, and unable to do anything about it.

The man took the woman's jeans and placed them underneath her head for a makeshift cushion. The woman tried to arch her back and lifted her head up, her tongue stretched out and trying to reach his hard cock...but she was tied too securely and couldn't quite reach. The man reached down and began to play with her large breasts.

"Now, you're stuck here. Helpless, unable to move or leave or participate. Trapped. Entirely at my mercy. And what shall I do with you, hmm?" The man rolled her nipples between his fingers as he spoke. Tugged on them, pulled them up straight and stretched them out causing her to whimper and roll her body to the side to relieve the pressure. He took the tails of her shirt and wrapped each side of her shirt around each of her breasts, causing her breasts to stand up firm and bulge around the fabric of her blouse. He moved between her legs, his hard cock inches away from her open, dripping cunt. She tried to push her hips up, to brush her clit against him.

The man leaned forward slightly, his cock brushing against her belly. He twisted the blouse tight around her breast and lightly slapped her tit. "Is there anything I can't do to you?" Another light slap crossed her tit, causing her body to jump.

"No."

Another slap. His cock left a shiny spot of precum on her belly. "No? You trust me don't you?"

"Yes, you can do whatever you want to me."

"You're whole body is mine isn't it? Nothing is off limits, is it?" He moved his attention to the other tit, twisting the blouse tighter and lightly slapping it.

"Yes, my whole body is yours."

"Your mouth? You've already shown that. Your tits?" He gave another slap across both her tits to accentuate the obvious.

"Yes!" She yelped. "Yes, you know they are. My tits are yours."

"Hmm, your tits" another light slap across her tits and he pinched her nipples... "your pretty mouth, what else is mine?" He let his hand move down her body, over her stomach, and lower between her legs. "Is this...?"

She groaned... "Yes, my pussy is yours."

"Your what?" He flicked her clit with the back of one finger.

"Oh gawd...my cunt. My cunt is yours."

He fingered her clit and her cunt. Wet noises accompanying his movements as she began to thrust her hips to meet his fingers. "And if I want more? If I want to fuck your ass?"

"Nnngghh...yes, it's yours. My ass is yours. My ass, my cunt, my mouth. Fuck me, use me, cum in me wherever you want."

"You need to cum bad, don't you slut?"

"Gawd, yes...I need to cum. Please? Can I cum?"

He smiled down at her as she writhed on the table. "Not yet...and you'll need to cum worse before you actually do." The man then spread her cunt with his thumbs and shoved his cock inside her. Three hard, full thrusts, and then he pulled out and stepped away...

A sense of time came rushing back to her. She looked at the bar showing the length of time for the video and was shocked to see that there was more than an hour left. She was going to die before he called.

She had instructions to keep her legs spread wide and to play with herself while she watched the video. She had to resort to stroking her clit for just a minute, then pushing her fingers inside her cunt, then teasing her lips, then moving elsewhere. She couldn't let her fingers linger one place for too long, as she would surely cum...and she couldn't cum until she talked to him.

The woman spent the next damn hour tied to that table. She watched it all...or most of it, anyway, distracted as she was. She watched as the man took a jar of cherry pie filling and heated it up in the microwave...tested the temperature carefully...then stuffed the woman's cunt with the warm cherries and ate them. She watched as the woman begged to cum...as the sensations playing over the woman's clit registered on her face ranging from pleasurable to almost painful, and back to pleasurable again. She watched as the man worked his way through almost every damn utensil in the kitchen, using it on the woman...spanking her cunt, fucking her with his cock, using a utensil on her cunt or clit, licking her clit, another utensil, fucking her ass with the handle of a rolling pin while he shoved his cock inside her cunt, then switching the items, he closed a 'chip clip' on her nipples and then on her clit, he stuffed a small apple in her mouth in lieu of a ball gag and fucked her -- invoking the thought of a pig set forth for feast on the table. He whipped her thighs, her stomach, her breasts, her cunt, her clit...fucked her, spanked her, ate her, whipped her and used her until the woman was covered with a sheen of sweat, writhing on the table, and pleading -- begging -- for the man to make her cum. When she finally did cum...it was after the man had cum inside her cunt ... she was screaming while her body shook and almost convulsed on the table. At the end, the man untied her and helped her sit up. He had her smile and spread her legs wide as she looked at the camera. He spread her cunt so that the sight of his cum leaking out of her and onto the kitchen table could be captured. He helped her to stand since her legs were too unsteady to support her. He held her close and kissed her deeply, then moved to the camera and ended the video.

It was only a couple of minutes since the video ended when the phone rang.

"Did you watch it all?" He asked.

"Yes."

"You didn't cum did you?"

"No."

"Good. Are you still wet?"

She let him here just how wet she was as she fingered her cunt for him, her fingers smacking wetly as she slid them inside her cunt.

"Mmmm. You sound like the woman in the video. Do you need to cum?"

"Yes, badly. May I please?"

He laughed softly. "Almost. Start the video up again and let me know what you're thinking as you watch it with me."

She groaned, sure that he would let her cum, but knowing that it might be a while, yet.

When she did cum, she tried not to scream like the woman in the video. But, she had her legs spread wide, knees drawn up, body wet and shaking as her camera on it's tripod clicked and caught the image for him as he wanted.

She couldn't believe she was doing this for him. She couldn't believe she wanted to do more, and couldn't wait for him to ask for more.

12