All Comments on 'Online Slave Training Instructions No. 01'

by Curator

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get a dog

And train it. That would be far more interesting than this silly drivel. No need to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is interesting...

For someone who doesn't currently have a dom, this seems like it could be useful in helping me get through some rough times. I don't think it's for everyone just because some might not be able to really get into it if there isn't someone presently there giving out punishments. But I really enjoyed this, and I hope you will keep writing these.

Thank you, master ;)

CruzinSuziCruzinSuziover 8 years ago
Further instructions, Master

please!

sexymegindasexymegindaover 8 years ago

Yes please. So good. Made me really horny and wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You need some work.

The mind control aspect of it needs work. Here is a few reasons why.

You are trying to induce a hypnotic state in a stranger. All well, good and fine. However. It may be helpful to you to appeal more to their desires in the beginning. The mind is more pliable when you start small; it helps to build their confidence and so increase their willingness to adhere to your requests.

If you can't first "get inside" their head with those small requests, it makes it harder to flow into the larger requests. The "negative" consequences of not turning on the camera, for example, interrupt the flow of prodding the reader to obey. Trying to add the positive on that first request, such as the promise of pleasure when they do, creates an incentive and so a "hook" to pull them deeper into the words. They want to seek that affirmation.

Secondly, this belongs in the "mind control" forum as that seems to be the main element within the piece.... there are elements of bondage, but simply drawing obedience out of a subject angles it stronger for that category.

YourcumkittenYourcumkittenover 8 years ago
soft purr

purrrrrrrrrfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please make more. Made me soooo horny. Best story I've read. Thank you master.

CuratorCuratorover 8 years agoAuthor
@: You need some work

Thank you for your feedback, I thought about it for a while.

To make something clear:

The Instructions are for those who already have an active desire to be dominated and who fantasize about it. I was not trying to slowly induce hypnotic compliance or to manipulate anyone feeling the urge to turn on the camera.

What I think you are missing here is that it's not about mind control. It’s about submission, and true submission can’t be induced by hypnosis. It's a deliberate and free choice to submit in the first place. That’s why it is not in the wrong category and why I don't believe I have to reedit it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
interesting

As a sex addict who is addicted to webcamming this was a naughty indulgence.

I haven't done it for a few months but this was very tempting

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Love this and I need more instructions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love it

Has me so excited and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I've always been interested in online submission - this has definitely made me want more!

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
i dont think it needs

this is great and suggestive, no redo here, just full submission and obey. each breath in is warm an soothing, each exhale is relaxing. I love it.

PigSlavePigSlavealmost 7 years ago

I want further instructions, please, Master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whore

I want further instruction please i beg u my master

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank You Master

That was wonderful Master. I am not worthy to serve You

kellysubmissivekellysubmissivealmost 6 years ago
Amazing

Please Master I want further instructions

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
master

fucking stupid ediot

master of tiny cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice Start

That's a good start to use a filthy slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
AUDIO RECORD THIS PLEASE

Please audio record this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thx

Wow, best story I've seen since a while

Audio?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous